Alabama woman charged in fetal death, her shooter goes free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Alabama woman charged in fetal death, her shooter goes free

So what do people think of this situation? Was the right call made?

eThneoLgrRnae
The mother charged with manslaughter started the fight it looks like while the person who shot her did it only in self-defense. Yes, the mother should be charged with manslaughter I agree with that decision 100%. She deliberately chose to do something that she should've known would've endangered the life of the unborn child. When a woman is pregant she has a responsibility to not do things that directly endanger the child's life.

Robtard
Oh Alabama.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Oh dipshit.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Oh dipshit. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
F*** big government, f*** Common Core, f*** forced vaccinations, f***abortions, f*** gun registration, f*** open borders, f*** globalism and f*** people who support all of these while calling themselves "right-wingers."

Would you kiss Jesus with that mouth?

You just oooze the love of Christ, don't you? smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh Alabama.

So do you disagree with the decision to charge the mother?

ares834
If it was truly self defense then it sounds like the right call.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
So do you disagree with the decision to charge the mother?

No, I'm fine with that, if you're 5 months pregnant you shouldn't initiate a fist fight (except in self defense), that's just reckless behavior.

But letting the person who pulled out and shot a gun completely off, ya, that's shit.

dadudemon
No, I'm fine with that, if you're 5 months pregnant you shouldn't initiate a fist fight (except in self defense), that's just reckless behavior.

But letting the person who pulled out and shot a gun completely off, ya, that's shit.

If it was self-defense, the shooter is not guilty of breaking the law.

In Canada and the UK, they have like-for-like laws. You can't just use lethal force if someone punches you. Some places in the US might have that, too.

gold slorg
you attack someone, get ready to die

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by gold slorg
you attack someone, get ready to die

Exactly. People have no right to just go around starting fights with people and the victim has no idea what the person attacking him or her is capable of or how far the attacker intends to go in his/her attack.

There is no time when a fight starts to stop and ponder "hmmm... I wonder if this person just means to punch me a couple of times or to do severe bodily harm to me or maybe even intends to kill me. I need to take the time to figure it out so I make sure to use the proper level of response. " LOL.

Snowflakes who live in California like Robbie though live in fantasyland and think guns are just inherently evil and should never be used no matter the circumstances. It's all that damn leftist brainwashing they've been subjected to throughout their sad pathetic lives. They don't live in actual reality. Anyone who uses a gun is unjustified in doing so and is automatically in the wrong in his and most other leftists' delusional minds. Even if that person is a cop who happens to shoot someone of the wrong skin color even when the cop is justified in doing so.

Surtur

It seems to have been self defense. What should be done to the person?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
If it was self-defense, the shooter is not guilty of breaking the law.

In Canada and the UK, they have like-for-like laws. You can't just use lethal force if someone punches you. Some places in the US might have that, too.

That's my issue with the ruling in Alabama, seems any threat = lethal use of force retaliation

Our police officers have to be wary of using adequate force according to the threat in question. eg You don't shoot an 80yo woman because she's attacking you with her purse, but a 35yo man with a bat, sure.

This case smells of the case in Florida with George Zimmerman. Though at least this shooter didn't initiate the fight like Zimmerman did, so they have that going for them.

Robtard
It seems to have been self defense. What should be done to the person?

Pregnant woman attacks me with her fist, I'd slap her hard, if that wasn't enough, submission.

Surtur
It depends on how bad the fight was.

gold slorg
my health is legit so bad i would shoot a 70-yo grandpa if he attacked me lol, no regrets

eThneoLgrRnae
The right decision was absolutely made in this case. I'm just glad that Robbie wasn't on the jury. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by gold slorg
my health is legit so bad i would shoot a 70-yo grandpa if he attacked me lol, no regrets

That's gangsta

dadudemon
This case smells of the case in Florida with George Zimmerman. Though at least this shooter didn't initiate the fight like Zimmerman did, so they have that going for them.

Was the woman on top of the shooter, doing the MMA-style ground and pound like Martin was on Zimmerman?

If so, yeah, that would change this story a lot and she should have been shot and the shooter is innocent.

Robtard
Classic DDM.

mike brown
No, I think manslaughter is to harsh for starting a fight which gets you shot. Assault would be more appropriate.

eThneoLgrRnae
Her irresponsible actions led to the death of an unborn child though. That's manslaughter (since it wasn't intentional). Assault would've been way too lenient.

NemeBro
Pregnant woman attacks me with her fist, I'd slap her hard, if that wasn't enough, submission. You're a grown man. The shooter was another woman, who for all we know was smaller than the pregnant chick. At least as far as I can tell, on phone.

It isn't the same situation. With that said, I would have deliberately stomped on her stomach. Talk shit, get baby hit. thumb up

Robtard
/badass

LordGod
Did the shooter know the other woman was pregnant beforehand? If so, it seems like she should assume at least partial guilt here... As long as she wasn't being assaulted with a weapon or whatever.

dadudemon
Originally posted by LordGod
Did the shooter know the other woman was pregnant beforehand? If so, it seems like she should assume at least partial guilt here... As long as she wasn't being assaulted with a weapon or whatever.

Unless she was fat, 5 months pregnant would make you very visibly show.

Galan007
Not necessarily.

Granted every woman is different, but I have seen plenty of pregnant women with almost no 'baby bump' at the 5mth mark... Then throw in obesity and clothing on top of it, and it's entirely possible that you wouldn't be able to tell she was pregnant just by looking at her.

That being said, I don't know the particulars behind this incident. The woman could have been running at the shooter naked with a massive baby belly while screaming "I'M PREGNANT!!!" for all I know. /shrug

Surtur

Even if she knew the other woman was pregnant...what if she felt her life was in danger? She shouldn't be expected to not do anything just because the person doing the endangering is pregnant.

Raptor22
Exactly. People have no right to just go around starting fights with people and the victim has no idea what the person attacking him or her is capable of or how far the attacker intends to go in his/her attack.

There is no time when a fight starts to stop and ponder "hmmm... I wonder if this person just means to punch me a couple of times or to do severe bodily harm to me or maybe even intends to kill me. I need to take the time to figure it out so I make sure to use the proper level of response. " LOL.

Snowflakes who live in California like Robbie though live in fantasyland and think guns are just inherently evil and should never be used no matter the circumstances. It's all that damn leftist brainwashing they've been subjected to throughout their sad pathetic lives. They don't live in actual reality. Anyone who uses a gun is unjustified in doing so and is automatically in the wrong in his and most other leftists' delusional minds. Even if that person is a cop who happens to shoot someone of the wrong skin color even when the cop is justified in doing so.
https://youtu.be/vsRR7Y6MawQ

Im genuinely curious

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
vsRR7Y6MawQ

Im genuinely curious

RIP Chris Farley.

Also yes I did slightly edit your post so that the youtube video was viewable. I couldn't help it lol.

Bashar Teg
Imagine if it was a white pregnant woman

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

*Imagines it* Okay, what now?

Raptor22
RIP Chris Farley.

Also yes I did slightly edit your post so that the youtube video was viewable. I couldn't help it lol. np

jaden_2.0
This was CLEARLY every single white person's fault, especially Trump. And anyone who disagrees is an actual Nazi from the 1930's and needs to check their genocidal privilege.

Bashar Teg
he's the strawman kmc deserves, but not the one it needs right now

mike brown
Her irresponsible actions led to the death of an unborn child though. That's manslaughter (since it wasn't intentional). Assault would've been way too lenient. she could have vacuumed the damn thing out and not be charged with anything. What's the point in sending a woman to prison for years cause she ****ed up and got herself shot? I think what happened to her is probably punishment enough for her to learn her lesson.

dadudemon

I imagined you standing in front of the mirror...

Calling yourself a stupid white whore while scoffing in disgust at your pregnant-looking hairy belly.

#whiteguilt

Esau Cairn
Did the shooter know the other woman was pregnant beforehand?

Apparently they were arguing over the father of the child.

Surtur
he's the strawman kmc deserves, but not the one it needs right now

^Same guy who tried to make this about race. Good stuff.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Lol damn that patriarchy!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

I didn't read the article...but that's kind of...Maury-ish.

Bashar Teg
^Same guy who tried to make this about race. Good stuff.

It was a fair point. This would not be tolerated if it were a white pregnant woman who was shot. get mad about it and cry

eThneoLgrRnae
^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, it wasn't a fair point. It wasn't a "point" at all. It was just typical trolling from you. The law is the law and it applies the same regardless of skin color of the victim or perpetrator.

dadudemon
It was a fair point. This would not be tolerated if it were a white pregnant woman who was shot. get mad about it and cry

Reality is, almost none of these things are reported if they people involved are white.

Not sure why you are stuck in this fantasy world of self-loathing white-hate where you blindly parrot plain stupid libtard talking points. The self-flagellaters are less self-loathing than you are.

You are a walking characterization and it makes it funnier because you're serious, angsty, and angry all the time.

Bashar Teg
oh?

mike brown
I'm guessing it would be the same result of both the shooter and victim were white tbh

Surtur

It wasn't a fair point by any stretch of the imagination lol. Do better.

Bashar Teg
you sure proved my point moot with your fee-fees thumb up

Surtur
you sure proved my point moot with your fee-fees thumb up

Reality proves your point moot kiddo.

shiv
That news bulletin has a direct link to a news report of a white female arrested for giving her baby (killing her new born baby with) cocaine and heroin.

Her partner phoned it in and was arrested along with her.

Black on Black on Black Crime being reported.

White and White on White Crime being reported.

Surtur
Originally posted by shiv
That news bulletin has a direct link to a news report of a white female arrested for giving her baby (killing her new born baby with) cocaine and heroin.

Stop getting in the way of the narrative! Everything is racist.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by shiv

*strawman defeated*

I wasn't arguing that it wouldn't be reported.

dadudemon
*strawman defeated*

I wasn't arguing that it wouldn't be reported.

Oh? Why don't you actually state your point so you can't continually move the goalposts? smile

Not interested in people pointing out your terrible points and SJW retardisms?

Silent Master
He can't, as his point changes based on whether or not people call him out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
He can't, as his point changes based on whether or not people call him out.

He might be a Democrat...

Surtur
I'm sure Bash has a super valid reason for making his point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.