airsoft pistols are 999x more accurate than akm real pistols

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

66starz
pistol shooters with decades of training STRUGGLES to barely graze someone on their shoulders at 50 yards. amateurs with NO SHOOTING EXPERIENCE can EASILY PLINK on mother****ers face from way beyond 30 yards with air pistols ,brown bess ,
airsoft and bb pistols as shown on the vids linked depside only having ZERO SHOOTING EXPERIENCE. I can easily use my cheap pistol crossbow , Recurve Bows and FREAKING 12lb bow to reliably hit bottles at 50 yards whereare with piece of shit beretta 92 and akm I couldnt even graze a 18 wheeler from 30 yards. even smoothbore blackpowder pistols are FAR MORE ACCURATE than modern centerfire pistols larger than .22

air pistols and bb pistols are made to feel like a rifle depside having the same dimension as the real one and very small place to hold making them undecilliuon times more accurate as they can easily plink on the same range as they are using rifles even with ZERO experience

people from archerytalk cmdrjones StyjianFist and quora already said that pistols and akm are 999999999999999x less accurate than thrown rocks, muzzleloading smoothbore pistols and .22 pistols

comparing the accuracy of beretta and akm against Airsoft, pistol crossbows and BB pistols is like comparing a paraplegic 90 years old with Alzheimer(m9 and akm) against Prime Tyson(Crosman 1377, pistol crossbow and WE Tech Glock) laughing out loud

akm and pkm bullets hurts less than being grazed by gamo airpistols. the airsofters can just no sell 7.62 charge towards them without flinching and knock their skulls off by punting them into the thermosphere in 5 microsecs

you could put 300 cops and soldiers armed with their precious m9 and akm against an blindfolded noob airsofter with TM G18 and Cybergun M45A1 all you would see are the officers getting blinded by bbs poking their eyeballs from 50 yards away in less than 5 nanosecs while not even a single bullet managed to graze the boy lazily eating his grape

Thats how hard real pistols and akm sucks and pieces of shit they are. let alone my JG MP5, TM DEagle and 80lb pistol crossbows rolling on floor laughing

I'd carry the USFA Zip Gun instead of ak any day of the universe. aks and pkms are obsolete relics 666x worse than junkyard pistols made of scrap

cdtm
Thank goodness real guns have such bad aim, we never need worry about mass shootings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.