Even the Dali Lama is sexist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

TempAccount
He also says Trump is POS and that EU migrants need to be kicked out before Islam takes over

Surtur

jaden_2.0
He must be thinking about all those sexy women world political, cultural and religious leaders from the past and present like Margaret Thatcher, Mother Theresa and Angela Merkel.

Bashar Teg
hmmm, even the dali lama is full of shit sometimes

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He must be thinking about all those sexy women world political, cultural and religious leaders from the past and present like Margaret Thatcher, Mother Theresa and Angela Merkel.

You think Merkell is "sexy?" laughing out loud

dadudemon
Pointing out that the world is sexist such that a female Dali Llama needs to be attractive, does not make him sexist.

BrolyBlack
Oh dear I know, but yahoo says otherwise, they even convinced Bash of itsmile

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pointing out that the world is sexist such that a female Dali Llama needs to be attractive, does not make him sexist.

^bingo

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

Yeah, but this wouldn't be the first time triggered leftists incorrectly labeled someone a sexist.

ArtificialGlory
Guys, he was joking.

Surtur
Should we cancel the Dalai Lama? The Young Turks discuss

PO5pk-nPfL0

laughing

ArtificialGlory
I think we should cancel TYT.

Flyattractor
I don't think we should CANCEL TYT. We should CANCEL their Protected Youtube CuckFlake Status tho....and then just watch TYT fade into the obscurity that they should really be.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I think we should cancel TYT.

No way...what if Trump wins in 2020? Their 2016 election night meltdown is the stuff of legends. No doubt they'll deliver an equally epic cry fest in 2020 if he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.