Two of my employees both gay and ex navy one UK and one US werw talking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Had a really interesting chat with two gay navy guys today, they were telling me in both the UK and US navy they reckoned more than half were gay. Any ex-navy here to confirm this. I'd always thought it was just a stereotype.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Had a really interesting chat with two gay navy guys today, they were telling me in both the UK and US navy they reckoned more than half were gay. Any ex-navy here to confirm this. I'd always thought it was just a stereotype.

Have a friend who served 20 years in the Navy, there was always the rumors that the Navy and Marines were loaded with closeted either gay or Bisexual guys.

He said it wasn't uncommon to find makeshift bedding, used lube containers and condoms in the lower sections of the ships, were two (or more) sailors went down to have sex during their off-duty hours.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Have a friend who served 20 years in the Navy, there was always the rumours that the Navy and Marines were loaded with closeted either gay or Bisexual guys.

He said it wasn't uncommon to find makeshift bedding, used lube containers and condoms in the lower sections of the ships, where two (or more) sailors went down to have sex during their off-duty hours. Very similar to what they were saying. They made it sound like the last days of Rome. I laughed because a mate of mine in the UK ex Submariner always venomously denied it. Sadly he is dead now so I can't wind him up.

Robtard
I imagine there are a lot more sections where two or more guys could go off to on an aircraft carrier, than a sub.

Tzeentch
Sounds like I need to join the Navy desu

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Sounds like I need to join the Navy desu

Yvan Eht Nioj

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
I imagine there are a lot more sections where two or more guys could go off to on an aircraft carrier, than a sub. Yeah, we used to wind Dave up though saying it must go on stuck underwater for months etc... He was very conservative and used to bite every time.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Sounds like I need to join the Navy desu Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.