MCU Spiderman vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Dark Phoenix Morals off Kurt with a combat knife

Who wins

Round 1: Iron Spider (Endgame)
Round 2: Normal Suit Peter

Darth Thor
Spider-Man stomps.

ShadowFyre
Kurt can assassinate him in a regular suit maybe

BruceSkywalker
will know after i see for from home tomorrow

TheVaultDweller
I still have to wait a few days until I can see Far From Home. But just going by the action sequences I saw in the trailers, the writers have actually realised that this is MCU Spidey's 5th onscreen appearance by now, so he should be more competent at this point.

Darth Thor
Well I wont give anything away regarding Far From Home yet.

As for Endgame Spidey, im sure the Iron Spider suit is hard to cut with knives. And normal suit Spidey is still very strong, fast and agile so I just dont see Kurt standing much of a chance. That said he would be a dangerous opponent for normal suit Spidey.

ShadowFyre
Kurt is a very dangerous opponent to anybody if he has the right damage output. If he had wolverine claws it wouldnt be a contest.

Kurt cant hurt iron spidey with a regular knife. Not even possible considering its made by tony. Peter wins 10/10 in kill mode

Kurt ports hin 30,009 feet in the air and drops him 7 to 8 outta 10 ten times with a knife stuck somewherein his body. Peter has no way of avoiding it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Kurt ports hin 30,009 feet in the air and drops him 7 to 8 outta 10 ten times with a knife stuck somewherein his body. Peter has no way of avoiding it.

Sure he does. If Kurt grabs him long enough to teleport him, Spidey could easily knock the knives out of his hands.

Remember Azazel vs Beast in First Class? If we go you go...

And I dont see Kurt having an easy time stabbing someone as fast and agile as Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.