Why does America and the U.K put Fluoride in their drinking water?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Simple question, probably a million complex explanations. With one true explanation.

jaden_2.0
To trigger conspiracy nuts?

TempAccount
Because the chemical companies make a fortune off of it. The Nazis were the original ones to do it because it apparently made their citizens more docile.

Make sense; Harvard study found that IQ of children living in areas with highly fluoridated water is lower than those living with non-fluoridated.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fluoride_b_2479833

I remember the news article stating how the world's IQ has decreased for the first time in decades: does this have something to do with it?

Yes Fluoride is good for preventing tooth-decay, but that doesn't mean one needs to drink it. An analogy would be sunscreen. It protects your skin but you don't drink the stuff do you?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by TempAccount
Because the chemical companies make a fortune off of it. The Nazis were the original ones to do it because it apparently made their citizens more docile.

Make sense; Harvard study found that IQ of children living in areas with highly fluoridated water is lower than those living with non-fluoridated.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fluoride_b_2479833

I remember the news article stating how the world's IQ has decreased for the first time in decades: does this have something to do with it?

Yes Fluoride is good for preventing tooth-decay, but that doesn't mean one needs to drink it. An analogy would be sunscreen. It protects your skin but you don't drink the stuff do you?

Fluoride is a bi product of aluminum manufacturing correct?

TempAccount
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Fluoride is a bi product of aluminum manufacturing correct? Yes, Sodium Fluoride. Readily water soluble as an ionic compound.

Fluorine is a halogen along with Bromine, Chlorine, and Iodine: all ions with the highest levels of electronegatively; making them the most reactive of periodic elements.

Free radicals in your body are what damage DNA and ultimately leads to mutations like cancer. Chemistry review: free radicals have a tendency to strip electrons from other molecules to fill their one remaining valence electron spot. Halogens like Fluorine are free-radicals

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
To trigger conspiracy nuts? Deano should return. Broly is fast becomin Mr Parker and Deano.

eThneoLgrRnae

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fluoride is bad for people's health; that is a fact. It's not some crazy conspiracy theory. Putting fluoride in our drinking water is just part of the plan to make everyone dumber so they never question the government when they lie to us about certain things and it also makes it easier for those people to be indoctrinated in globalist leftist BS.

So when someone rightly says that the government is slowly killing people with, for example, GMO's, forced vaccinations, or chemtrails those who've been dumbed-down by fluoride & other ways the government uses to accomplish that will just foolishly brush them off as a "crazy conspiracy nut" despite the fact that the government has lied to us before...smh.

As the old saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

-Pr-

Bingo.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
No it doesn’tlaughing out loud

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation

It’s for tooth decay, which is dumb, there are plenty of ways to prevent tooth decay without ingesting chemicals.

Putinbot1
No it doesn’tlaughing out loud I don't it where I am. But reducing BOD is paramount in tertiary potable water treatment.

BrolyBlack
You can do that with Chlorine.

Putinbot1
You can do that with Chlorine. chlorine is much more unpleasant, and Flouride helps kill bacteria involved in tooth decay. You wouldn't want to see it removed. Both can be used in low conc together for full benefit.

BrolyBlack
My City was the last city in America to get fluoride. I have switched to making my own water via atmospheric generation.

Guess what, my teeth have not fallen out.

Bentley
Originally posted by Putinbot1
chlorine is much more unpleasant, and Flouride helps kill bacteria involved in tooth decay. You wouldn't want to see it removed. Both can be used in low conc together for full benefit.

Are you doing marketing for the flouride lobbists? Many countries have managed with no flouride at all with no ill consequences so by "you don't want to see it removed" you probably mean "you'd never notice it was removed".

The reason for this seems to be purely monetary.

Emperordmb
Isn't it obvious? To turn the FREAKIN FROGS GAY!

Surtur
So they can track you via satellite.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Isn't it obvious? To turn the FREAKIN FROGS GAY!

Nah, that would be atrozine that does that... not fluoride.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Are you doing marketing for the flouride lobbists? Many countries have managed with no flouride at all with no ill consequences so by "you don't want to see it removed" you probably mean "you'd never notice it was removed".

The reason for this seems to be purely monetary. Have a look at stidies on teeth bacteria...

Adam_PoE
Deano should return.

Deano is sexy.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Deano is sexy. Nice bloke too, ****ing nutty, but nice bloke.

Bentley
Have a look at stidies on teeth bacteria...

Just get your flouride somewhere else. Pouring stuff literally everywhere over miles and miles of different ecosystems is way riskier than almost any other distribution circuit you can think of.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Just get your flouride somewhere else. Pouring stuff literally everywhere over miles and miles of different ecosystems is way riskier than almost any other distribution circuit you can think of. Goal post shift.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
So they can track you via satellite.

https://i.imgur.com/XS5LK.gif

Chuck_Schumer
The benefits of Fluoride can be obtained by simply using the appropriate toothpastes. Ingesting it into our bodies is uncalled for as is mixing it into our water supply. I smell corporate greed here more than anything else.

Bentley
Goal post shift.

If you think my point was as idiotic as to think flouride does nothing why do you even talk to me? awesr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.