Paul Joseph Watson mocks AOC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...over her staged fake crying photo-op she had at the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70MO8I9rJ4

Quite hilarious as pretty much all of PJW's videos are.

snowdragon
I'm not going to watch that video because there isn't any need. AOC is to the left what Trump is to the right just with less followers atm. She is a walking meme at this point that makes me laugh, she has value because of that alone.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not going to watch that video because there isn't any need. AOC is to the left what Trump is to the right just with less followers atm. She is a walking meme at this point that makes me laugh, she has value because of that alone.

I would say that AOC is less of an idiot than Trump and more into theatrics than Trump.

AOC: HPD
Trump: NPD

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would say that AOC is less of an idiot than Trump and more into theatrics than Trump.

Trump: NPD I also find her physically highly attractive.

Robtard
Yet another AOC thread, her ability to trigger Trumpers with anything she does is most amusing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I also find her physically highly attractive.

She's a cutie.

SideNote: Can't wait to have her as a VP and then POTUS in the not too distant future.

Though I suspect she'll be a Secretary of State first or other high ranking admin position. Build herself up to the job.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
She's a cutie.

SideNote: Can't wait to have her as a VP and then POTUS in the not too distant future.

Though I suspect she'll be a Secretary of State first or other high ranking admin position. Build herself up to the job. She will be so much easier on the eye than Donnie, and she is a much more beautiful person, inside and out.

Chuck_Schumer

Trump: NPD So called personality disorders are a prime example of pseudoscience and the success of herd mentality in the field of psychology.

Schizophrenia is a medical condition because there is a physical abundance of the neurotransmitter dopamine and vice versa for clinical depression.

Personality disorders, however, aren't identified by any physical or chemical underlying condition, don't affect the ability of the individual to function, and as a result serve as a vehicle for societal conformity and nothing more.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yet another AOC thread, her ability to trigger Trumpers with anything she does is most amusing.

What can I say, robbie? It's just so much fun making fun of that dumb lying c**t. If it triggers you so then don't click on the thread. Is it so hard for you to resist doing that? laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What can I say, robbie? It's just so much fun making fun of that dumb lying c**t. If it triggers you so then don't click on the thread. Is it so hard for you to resist doing that? laughing out loud you're such a snowflake Fly.

Flyattractor
Yet I will never be a KMC CuckFlake like you!!!!!!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I also find her physically highly attractive.

She's a cutie.

Though I suspect she'll be a Secretary of State first or other high ranking admin position. Build herself up to the job.

Proof that Robbie and Pooty Think with their ..Little Robbie's and Little Pooty's?

Yes. Yes it is.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yeah, there's no doubt that she looks kind of cute on some occasions but she's still dumb as f*** and she likes to lie too.

"Concentration camps." lmao. Sad thing is many snowflake leftists actually believe her when she says crazy shit like that...smh.

FFS, she doesn't even know what a friggin' trash compactor/garbage disposal appliance is. laughing out loud

Robtard
^ Fake KMC personalities aside, I do get legit giggles when Trumpers complain about AOC lying and/or misinforming the public, completely lost in touch with the reality that their orange hero Trump does just that nigh every time he opens his mouth.

Putinbot1
^ Fake KMC personalities aside, I do get legit giggles when Trumpers complain about AOC lying and/or misinforming the public, completely lost in touch with the reality that their orange hero Trump does just that nigh every time he opens his mouth. So true thumb up

Flyattractor
Why do Robbie and Pooty just posh over for their Leftits Fascits when they openly lie?

Why are Leftists Fascists Such Horrible People?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why do Robbie and Pooty just posh over for their Leftits Fascits when they openly lie?

Why are Leftists Fascists Such Horrible People?

Who knows? Perhaps their mommies dropped them on their heads when they were just tiny babies? laughing out loud

Or it could just be bad drugs. Maybe their fathers sexually abused them which emotionally scarred them & left them with daddy issues, perhaps? laughing

Flyattractor
I would post a Pic/Gif of a TRUE DAT Joke, but that would be considred Trolling and ETC'ing.

Man Bada is an uptight A-Hole.

rolling on floor laughing

Putinbot1
Love it when someone is talking to their own sock. It's like Zaphod Beeblebrox's second head, kudos Fly and Fly sock. Did laugh thumb up

Surtur
^ Fake KMC personalities aside, I do get legit giggles when Trumpers complain about AOC lying and/or misinforming the public, completely lost in touch with the reality that their orange hero Trump does just that nigh every time he opens his mouth.

Of course the flip side is lefties who whine and cry when Trump lies and label his supporters as cultists all while ignoring AOC's lies, crying whenever a left leaning outlet fact checks her, and behaving like her own little cult.

Robtard
Wasn't aware AOC had such a following, is that actually true or are you making shit up again to try and equalize Trump and his cult of millions and millions.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's adorable how delusional anti-Trump cultists like robtard try to pretend that Trump tells more lies than AOC... or Hillary Clinton... or the liars on CNN or MSNBC do.

Surtur
Wasn't aware AOC had such a following, is that actually true or are you making shit up again to try and equalize Trump and his cult of millions and millions.

Not sure how I tried to equalize it, I said it was a little cult. She has less twitter followers than Trump I think.

Robtard
Fair enough, you did indeed say "little cult" in regards to AOC. I don't pay too close attention to her though, so I'll take your word for it.

Trump's cult is millions and millions strong, curious to see how many of those 62.9million fall off in 2020, or if it grows, will have to adjust for overall total voters in 2020 though to see where it lands.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
So called personality disorders are a prime example of pseudoscience and the success of herd mentality in the field of psychology.

Schizophrenia is a medical condition because there is a physical abundance of the neurotransmitter dopamine and vice versa for clinical depression.

Personality disorders, however, aren't identified by any physical or chemical underlying condition, don't affect the ability of the individual to function, and as a result serve as a vehicle for societal conformity and nothing more.

You're quite wrong in the most direct way possible:

Narcissm can be seen in Brain Scans

Neural Imaging reveals how Narcissists think differently from their words

Borderline Personality Disorder (AKA, HPD) can be seen in brain scans

Borderline Personality Disorder can be Hereditary

If you have NPD or HPD, go in for one of these brain scans, and are go through a series of tests, a skilled neuroscientist will be able to tell if you have those personality disorders. Gone are the days of going into an office and sitting in a chair while you get cross examined. Someone who comes into a psychiatrist's office and claims to have HPD may actually be a hypochondriac after a brain scan. Worse, they could have cancer which is affecting certain parts of their brain.

Hopefully, not only you, but many people come away from this post I just made and better understand the neuroscience of personality disorders. Perhaps you won't be dismissive of personality disorders in the future. Instead, you stick to the science.

dadudemon
Fair enough, you did indeed say "little cult" in regards to AOC. I don't pay too close attention to her though, so I'll take your word for it.

Trump's cult is millions and millions strong, curious to see how many of those 62.9million fall off in 2020, or if it grows, will have to adjust for overall total voters in 2020 though to see where it lands.

What about me? I complain about Trump's idiocy and terrible decisions as well as stupid stuff AOC does or says. smile

I'm handing out naps to all the morons. WEEEE!

Surtur
The best part is a sane adult need not even pay close attention to AOC to recognize her little cult lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The best part is a sane adult need not even pay close attention to AOC to recognize her little cult lol.

I think you should ask yourself, if AOC gets under your skin now when she's just a House congresswoman for NY's 14th district, where will you be mentally and emotionally when she amasses more political power? Cos she's young and her trajectory is likely straight up. Speaker of the House AOC? Secretary of State AOC? Vice President AOC? President AOC?

IMO, you're going to go through what you did in late 2015 to late 2018/early 2019 (still some residuals left) with Hillary Clinton. A nigh complete mental and emotional breakdown. Maybe I'm wrong. Doubt it.

dadudemon
I think you should ask yourself, if AOC gets under your skin now when she's just a House congresswoman for NY's 14th district, where will you be mentally and emotionally when she amasses more political power? Cos she's young and her trajectory is likely straight up. Speaker of the House AOC? Secretary of State AOC? Vice President AOC? President AOC?

IMO, you're going to go through what you did in late 2015 to late 2018/early 2019 (still some residuals left) with Hillary Clinton. A nigh complete mental and emotional breakdown. Maybe I'm wrong. Doubt it.

There would be quite a few tears if AOC become VP or even P.

I highly doubt it. But she might. Some pundit is saying that the Dems are a dying party and it's going to get worse. All the things he said were going to happen for the 2020 race, is happening. We will have a bunch of weak contenders with a myriad of problems.

Similar to what I thought about 2016 for the GOP. But the GOP found someone (begrudgingly).

Surtur

She doesn't get under my skin though lol. I legit do not want her to go away. The democrats deserve to have to put up with her for many years.

She has so much future comedy in store if her career ended soon it'd be like John Belushi dying. Awful and too soon.

cdtm
It could happen, but I doubt it would happen now.

AOC is treated like a side show by her own party. The media doesn't really seem to support her much, either. Her main value now is being "outrageous", and so no one really takes her seriously.

That could change over time, as she becomes more politically savvy and makes the right friends. This is far future, though.

ares834
It's adorable how delusional anti-Trump cultists like robtard try to pretend that Trump tells more lies than AOC...

He certainly does. If only because he says a lot more publicly then AOC.

Robtard
There would be quite a few tears if AOC become VP or even P.

I highly doubt it. But she might. Some pundit is saying that the Dems are a dying party and it's going to get worse. All the things he said were going to happen for the 2020 race, is happening. We will have a bunch of weak contenders with a myriad of problems.

Similar to what I thought about 2016 for the GOP. But the GOP found someone (begrudgingly).

Disagreed. Don't think the Democratic party is dying, their last nominee got 65.8 million votes last election, enough to win the popular vote but a poorly played States game netted them a loss with the EC.

Democratic party is changing with time, as parties do. The Republican party changed and is now the Party of Trump, maybe that counts as more like a 'death', death of the old and rebirth of the new? Dunno.

dadudemon
Disagreed. Don't think the Democratic party is dying, their last nominee got 65.8 million votes last election, enough to win the popular vote but a poorly played States game netted them a loss with the EC.

Democratic party is changing with time, as parties do. The Republican party changed and is now the Party of Trump, maybe that counts as more like a 'death', death of the old and rebirth of the new? Dunno.

You're not keeping up with the times, dude.

The Democratic Party is at its weakest in a Century and PoliticalFactCheck rated this as very true:

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/15/fareed-zakaria/yes-democratic-party-nearly-its-weakest-point-cent/

If you go back in time and look at Gallup, you can see the loss of the Democratic lean:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

And if you mention the 2016 election, you can make a case for apathetic Democrats at best and a massive hemorrhaging problem of Dems to the GOP and 3rd Parties, at worst.

Of all the Democratic Candidates, none are heavy hitters. Bernie is just not there. All the rest are just bland or stupid to make it anywhere.

I think Bernie will do well against Trump in the debates. But not anyone else. Beto might as he speaks decently. But none of the others. They just aren't...they don't have it.

eThneoLgrRnae
She doesn't get under my skin though lol. I legit do not want her to go away. The democrats deserve to have to put up with her for many years.

She has so much future comedy in store if her career ended soon it'd be like John Belushi dying. Awful and too soon.

Yep. That dumb girl is the best gift the democrats could ever give to Trump & the other republicans in general. I do so hope she stays around for a very long time lol.

It's just so much fun laughing at her and watching people mock her.

Robtard
You're not keeping up with the times, dude.

The Democratic Party is at its weakest in a Century and PoliticalFactCheck rated this as very true:

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/15/fareed-zakaria/yes-democratic-party-nearly-its-weakest-point-cent/

If you go back in time and look at Gallup, you can see the loss of the Democratic lean:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

And if you mention the 2016 election, you can make a case for apathetic Democrats at best and a massive hemorrhaging problem of Dems to the GOP and 3rd Parties, at worst.

Of all the Democratic Candidates, none are heavy hitters. Bernie is just not there. All the rest are just bland or stupid to make it anywhere.

I think Bernie will do well against Trump in the debates. But not anyone else. Beto might as he speaks decently. But none of the others. They just aren't...they don't have it.

Seems like you're conflating "weak" as a current status with dying. That's faulty imo.

The Dems in 2018 flipped the largest amount of seats in the House than has ever happened before during a midterm election. That seems like the opposite of "dying" and/or "weak".

We'll see by mid 2020, I think the Dems will have a very strong contender, maybe someone not expected like what Obama did in 2008, coming out the shadows to win the nom despite going up against heavy hitters like Clinton and then winning the Presidency.

IMO, Buttigeig is someone to keep an eye on, especially if he makes it to Jan 2020, which I think he can. Harris too.

dadudemon
Seems like you're conflating "weak" as a current status with dying. That's faulty imo.

I'm simple. I see a line plotting some data. I see it going down. And I see it getting to its worse in 100 years.

The Dems in 2018 flipped the largest amount of seats in the House than has ever happened before during a midterm election. That seems like the opposite of "dying" and/or "weak".

And by thin margins on mostly open seats. Don't forget that part. The most important take away from that is they won a minority of the contested seats but lost a majority. That wasn't really a blue wave like people (including you and I) talked about.

Even more importantly, it still greatly pales in comparison to the red wave in 2010 where the GOP picked up 68 seats.

Edit - As others put it, it wasn't so much a blue wave as it was the GOP being outspent, greatly, for contested seats that became open. The GOP is holding onto some of their funding and strategy, likely, for 2020. We should see some changes and inroads made by the GOP in 2020.

There are 34 seats up in 2020. Of those, 22 are held by the GOP.

So unless the GOP plans to outspend and pick up some seats, they have a hard battle ahead. My guess is they kept some in the tank for 2020 which is a more important election than 2018.

Of the seats up for grabs, only 3 are toss-ups. All others are predicted to go to their respective parties. Of the 3 toss-up seats, 1 is a democratic seat.

And Cory Gardner is likely to retain his seat because of how well Colorado is doing (despite what the polls say).

So it's possible Martha McSally and Doug Jones will lose making it a net 0 seat change. Or we could be surprised and the GOP picks up 2-4 seats.

But if you look at the house, it gets much much worse. Almost all (all but 2) of the contested seats are Democrats. This is the true strategy the GOP has been holding out on.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-election/

I predict the following for 2020:
Trump Presidency
1 net gain for the Dems in the Senate
18 net seat loss for the Dems in the House.

We'll see by mid 2020, I think the Dems will have a very strong contender, maybe someone not expected like what Obama did in 2008, coming out the shadows to win the nom despite going up against heavy hitters like Clinton and then winning the Presidency.

I agree, here. If Trump does not win, the Dems will be revived.

If they lose 2020, their decline will continue and it might even become their death throes.

IMO, Buttigeig is someone to keep an eye on, especially if he makes it to Jan 2020, which I think he can. Harris too.

I would say that his name alone would cost him the election but we elected Barack Hussein Obama. So who knows?

Robtard
I think:

Trump will lose.
Dems will keep the House majority
Senate may go Blue, even by a single seat.

Though if Trump wins and the Dems still gain full control of congress, that's okay too. Actually be funny to see what happens there.

dadudemon
I think:

Trump will lose.
Dems will keep the House majority
Senate may go Blue, even by a single seat.

Though if Trump wins and the Dems still gain full control of congress, that's okay too. Actually be funny to see what happens there.

From 270towin's numbers, you think there is a 4th senate seat that will flip that they didn't list?

Robtard
I think there's going to be a Republican or two that will retire, opening up the seat and potential flip, also think this will be because Trump is President.

I'm also greatly hoping McConnell gets booted, I so want to see his face. But he's in Kentucky so that's a pipe dream. Even if he's the one to retire (no reason to believe he's doing this right now), his successor will in 98% likely win. Can't really see Kentucky going half Blue like Alabama did.

Then again, I didn't think Alabama would go half Blue (thank you, Trump :upsmile.

dadudemon
I think there's going to be a Republican or two that will retire, opening up the seat and potential flip, also think this will be because Trump is President.

I'm also greatly hoping McConnell gets booted, I so want to see his face. But he's in Kentucky so that's a pipe dream. Even if he's the one to retire (no reason to believe he's doing this right now), his successor will in 98% likely win. Can't really see Kentucky going half Blue like Alabama did.

Then again, I didn't think Alabama would go half Blue (thank you, Trump :upsmile.

What if Trump wins in 2020 by very large margins? I don't even...

The GOP is going to have Trump do 2 very big things. Then he will for sure get reelected.

The Dems can't possibly throw anything at Trump that will cause him to lose. They tried it and now they have made the public insensitive to Trump's crap. The Dems really ruined the power that left-leaning media can do. Morons.

Robtard
Possible, though if he wins, I think it will be pretty close, I don't think he'll do what Reagan did to poor unfortunate Mondale 1984, winning 49 states and nearly 59% of the pop-vote. That was a public political sodomy.

TempAccount
"resumes learning Japanese so he can emigrate out of this shithole once the dems fail to maintain the state by limiting immigration"

Surtur
Yep. That dumb girl is the best gift the democrats could ever give to Trump & the other republicans in general. I do so hope she stays around for a very long time lol.

It's just so much fun laughing at her and watching people mock her.

I love how folk think if she stays in politics she is gonna rise to the top.

Lol nah.

quanchi112
She is a huge deal, dummies.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video. Snowflakes beware, about your fee fee's nobody cares:

Ocasio-Cortez Accused Of Lying About Border Patrol, Screaming At Agents

2OyHt1oIhPk

eThneoLgrRnae
Posting another video about lying airhead AOC is gonna trigger the Hell out of poor Robby.

Robtard
Well, at least you people didn't make yet another new AOC thread to whine about whatever you're being told by whatever youtuber, you used an existing "AOC Hurt My Feelings Again!" thread, so that's a positive.

Baby steps, Trumpets thumb up

Surtur
Posting another video about lying airhead AOC is gonna trigger the Hell out of poor Robby.

Holy shit do you know what tomorrows lottery numbers will be or was this just a one time 100% correct prediction?

Robtard
You're winning a lot today Surt and it's not even Noon. Keep up the good work, buddy thumb up

Surtur
You're winning a lot today Surt and it's not even Noon. Keep up the good work, buddy thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/tx42ruT.png

quanchi112
Surt is this your new Hillary?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surt is this your new Hillary?

As AdamPoE pointed out some time ago: AOC's a Liberal college educated woman of color, she ticks all of his trigger boxes and then some.

Just wait until AOC amasses more political power and her sphere of influence spreads wider. Triggering will only increase exponentially for these types of people.

quanchi112
The fact she is attractive and would rather spit on him than talk to a loser like Surt just ruins him.

Surtur
Rob is still butt mad that people laugh at her. Good stuff smile

quanchi112
Rob is still butt mad that people laugh at her. Good stuff smile More people laugh at Donald trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hillary is a two-time loser (first lost to the community organizer from Chicago & then lost to a celebrity who she was supposed to walk all over lol) . No one gives a shit about her lying criminal a** anymore. She is no longer relevant.

eThneoLgrRnae
More people laugh at Donald trump.

Nah, more people laugh at you. thumb up

Robtard
More people laugh at Donald trump.

#gottem

Surtur
#gottem

Not really, but you tried and that is all that matters smile

Surtur
Hillary is a two-time loser (first lost to the community organizer from Chicago & then lost to a celebrity who she was supposed to walk all over lol) . No one gives a shit about her lying criminal a** anymore. She is no longer relevant.

They're sexist and thus quite triggered over comments I've made about Hilldoggy Dogg in the past.

quanchi112
Nah, more people laugh at you. thumb up You are getting upset. If you think I am known nation wide you are about as intelligent as the Donald.

quanchi112
Hillary is a two-time loser (first lost to the community organizer from Chicago & then lost to a celebrity who she was supposed to walk all over lol) . No one gives a shit about her lying criminal a** anymore. She is no longer relevant. Trump hasno respect his legacy will be hilarious. Wait till he is out of office. Oh the stories of stupidity.

Robtard
KMC's Trumpers still melting down over Clinton almost 3 years after she lost. Too funny.

To be fair though, Trump's still doing it, he attacked Clinton at one of his rallies just a couple weeks ago, so they're just following the orders again. Still screaming "Lock her up!" like good little drones.

quanchi112
Following a user car salesman reality reject around like he is a good leader is so embarrassing.

snowdragon
I love how folk think if she stays in politics she is gonna rise to the top.

Lol nah.

As long as she has enough followers on Twitter and other social conduits there will be people helping to prop her up, she becomes a megaphone to their cause. It's obvious from her other tweets and photos that she will say and do things that are filled with lies.

Hence she's the left version of Trump atm.

jaden_2.0
As AdamPoE pointed out some time ago: AOC's a Liberal college educated woman of color, she ticks all of his trigger boxes and then some.

Just wait until AOC amasses more political power and her sphere of influence spreads wider. Triggering will only increase exponentially for these types of people.

You're talking like she doesn't have to actually win elections for that to happen. I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Robtard
I don't care about AOC, she's just some House member from NY's 14h district.

But certain people's reactions to her, most amusing.

Surtur
^Cares so little about her he whines like a baby every time she is laughed at. Good stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Cares so little about her he whines like a baby every time she is laughed at. Good stuff.

thumb up

Surtur
Oh and the mini-AOC girl who parodies AOC had to delete her instagram and twitter accounts because she was getting death threats.

Gotta love leftists "But the children! Don't you care about the children!!! Oh this kid insulted my messiah? Diiiiie!".

I also enjoyed seeing lefties claim she is "too young to understand satire". Right, but kids that age *can* understand that they wanna be a different gender. Giggle.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh and the mini-AOC girl who parodies AOC had to delete her instagram and twitter accounts because she was getting death threats.

Gotta love leftists "But the children! Don't you care about the children!!! Oh this kid insulted my messiah? Diiiiie!".

I also enjoyed seeing lefties claim she is "too young to understand satire". Right, but kids that age *can* understand that they wanna be a different gender. Giggle.

Oh leftists. laughing out loud

dadudemon

Lefties poop themselves when crazy right-wingers make death threats.

I am positive those same leftists are getting super mad about the death threats to that little girl. Right? Surely I'm right and they aren't hypocrites? hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.