Do any of you have a stalker here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
mine is mr master. the guy follows my every move on this site, reports pretty much every post i make, and runs to the mods all the time to try and get me banned. and even though he never visits this forum he'll still undoubtedly report this thread as well, which just proves my point about him. hes got an unhealthy obsession (possibly sexual) with me. its very strange.

anyway do any of you have stalkers here? if so, out them now!

ArtificialGlory
No, even stalkers find me uninteresting.

Putinbot1
We have had all sorts over the years, doxxers, pedos... So many weirdos, to be fair apart from most posters being trolls everyone is relatively normal atm.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Putinbot1
We have had all sorts over the years, doxxers, pedos... So many weirdos, to be fair apart from most posters being trolls everyone is relatively normal atm.
There's something seriously wrong with the people this website attracts. Why is that?

DeadpoolXXX
its an upscale 4chan lol

dadudemon
PVS used to but he gave it up after a while.

DevilKing did for a bit but he stopped, as well. Then got banned.

But no longer term stalkers.

NemeBro
Why is this retard whining about Mr Master stalking him when he hasn't spoken to him in days, and he's the one constantly bringing him up? What a whiny little b!tch lmao, you and Master really deserve each other. thumb up

But anyway, Surtur stalked me for a while, I can probably bring up some old posts.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why is this retard whining about Mr Master stalking him when he hasn't spoken to him in days, and he's the one constantly bringing him up? What a whiny little b!tch lmao, you and Master really deserve each other. thumb up

But anyway, Surtur stalked me for a while, I can probably bring up some old posts.

Is this DeadpoolXXX guy the return of that ColossusBigC fool?

Did Surt stalk you after you labelled him KMC's "massive phaggot", or was it something else?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Did Surt stalk you after you labelled him KMC's "massive phaggot", or was it something else? Same general timeline, not sure what specifically prompted it.

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh snap, you're gonna get called a phaggot. Try not to be blown away by the cleverness and non-childlike nature of the insult.

That does seem to be the case judging by this response to a post in the Samurai Jack thread I made to another person.

DeadpoolXXX
Why is this retard whining about Mr Master stalking him when he hasn't spoken to him in days, and he's the one constantly bringing him up? What a whiny little b!tch lmao, you and Master really deserve each other. thumb up oh hes reporting me and running to mods about me behind the scenes. hes not even man enough to respond directly to me in a thread. thats why its so hysterical.

he is a true coward

Surtur
I was stalked by Quan, it was pathetic, but funny as hell too.

NemeBro
Quan stalked Robtard for a while once too.

Putinbot1
Same general timeline, not sure what specifically prompted it.

That does seem to be the case judging by this response to a post in the Samurai Jack thread I made to another person. Surt stalks... Haha, he's more far gone than I thought. Bet you were terrified but not really! Ha! thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
oh hes reporting me and running to mods about me behind the scenes. hes not even man enough to respond directly to me in a thread. thats why its so hysterical.

he is a true coward

What mods?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
What mods? Bingo! haha! To be fair they do an excellent job!

Surtur
eat

Putinbot1
eat To be fair Surt, never saw you as taking it that seriously.

Surtur
To be fair Surt, never saw you as taking it that seriously.

Lol I don't, folk are free to lie and cry about stalking all they wish.

riv6672
mine is mr master. the guy follows my every move on this site, reports pretty much every post i make, and runs to the mods all the time to try and get me banned. and even though he never visits this forum he'll still undoubtedly report this thread as well, which just proves my point about him. hes got an unhealthy obsession (possibly sexual) with me. its very strange.

anyway do any of you have stalkers here? if so, out them now!
Nuke Nixon/Thorne
BrolyBlack/TI
Stringer
Rudester
Eon Blue

They're all on my ignore list though, along with

Morning_Glory
Esau Cairn
Shiv
quanchi112
Insane Titan
RadZoa
Piggle Humsy
Astner
Rockydonovang
Rao Kal El
Raisen
Panthergod
Lord Lucien
Jake2TheJakenin
Putinbot1
Wonder Man

Putinbot1
Lol I don't, folk are free to lie and cry about stalking all they wish. Torn here, Neme is just about my fave poster, but I still don't see you stalking him. Perhaps I'm jealous I never got you that triggered.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by riv6672
Nuke Nixon/Thorne
BrolyBlack/TI
Stringer
Rudester
Eon Blue Yeah but you're a freak with a passive aggressive profile mate. You are almost trying to annoy people. You must have no self-esteem.

Surtur
Torn here, Neme is just about my fave poster, but I still don't see you stalking him. Perhaps I'm jealous I never got you that triggered.

To put it another way, there's no way I'm guilty of stalking him while you, Rob, and Bash wouldn't be guilty of stalking me. So if you wanna be that footloose and fancy free with the definition of stalking you have the blessing of Surtur smile

DeadpoolXXX
What mods? bada, galan, and pr that i know of.

NemeBro
riv is honestly one of the most fascinating people to post on this site. He gets on a lot of people's nerves and, while he can be a self-righteous douche in threads, I've never really understood what it is about him that makes people dislike him so specifically. He might low-key be one of the all-time trolling greats.

Putinbot1
To put it another way, there's no way I'm guilty of stalking him while you, Rob, and Bash wouldn't be guilty of stalking me. So if you wanna be that footloose and fancy free with the definition of stalking you have the blessing of Surtur smile Bruv don't be so Riv6672.

Surtur
bada, galan, and pr that i know of.

:0

Putinbot1
riv is honestly one of the most fascinating people to post on this site. He gets on a lot of people's nerves and, while he can be a self-righteous douche in threads, I've never really understood what it is about him that makes people dislike him so specifically. He might low-key be one of the all-time trolling greats. I have never really interacted with him and he has me on his block list. Weird guy tbh. Passive Agressiive trolling... Hmmm... You're reight it's clever.

DeadpoolXXX
:0 ??

Surtur
I want some big league chew

DeadpoolXXX
I have never really interacted with him and he has me on his block list. Weird guy tbh. Passive Agressiive trolling... Hmmm... You're reight it's clever. he's got a ****ing thread where he's been telling himself goodnight for like 70 pages straight

weird is an understatement

NemeBro
To put it another way, there's no way I'm guilty of stalking him while you, Rob, and Bash wouldn't be guilty of stalking me. So if you wanna be that footloose and fancy free with the definition of stalking you have the blessing of Surtur smile I think you'd have a fairly valid claim to stalkerdom if that means anything Surtur, though I do question if they follow you to rail on you in other forums? I've insulted and flamed you here in the GDF, but when you post in movie versus or the video game forum I don't typically do so when responding to or addressing you, do you see what I'm saying? You both take turns swiping at the others here in the GDF, I'm just not sure you really do so in the other parts of the forum.

Though, you going into the off topic forum and posting PVS's picture to bait responses is reasonably stalkerish towards him.

Robtard
Same general timeline, not sure what specifically prompted it.

That does seem to be the case judging by this response to a post in the Samurai Jack thread I made to another person.

Lol, figured it was.

NemeBro
he's got a ****ing thread where he's been telling himself goodnight for like 70 pages straight

weird is an understatement That thread is hilarious tho

Surtur
I think you'd have a fairly valid claim to stalkerdom if that means anything Surtur, though I do question if they follow you to rail on you in other forums? I've insulted and flamed you here in the GDF, but when you post in movie versus or the video game forum I don't typically do so when responding to or addressing you, do you see what I'm saying? You both take turns swiping at the others here in the GDF, I'm just not sure you really do so in the other parts of the forum.

Though, you going into the off topic forum and posting PVS's picture to bait responses is reasonably stalkerish towards him.

Problem is someone else PM'ed me the photo and I merely posted it to troll lol. I didn't go digging it up cuz I had no clue he even had pics.

steverules_2
he's got a ****ing thread where he's been telling himself goodnight for like 70 pages straight

weird is an understatement

I must have a link to this thread

Putinbot1
I think you'd have a fairly valid claim to stalkerdom if that means anything Surtur, though I do question if they follow you to rail on you in other forums? I've insulted and flamed you here in the GDF, but when you post in movie versus or the video game forum I don't typically do so when responding to or addressing you, do you see what I'm saying? You both take turns swiping at the others here in the GDF, I'm just not sure you really do so in the other parts of the forum.

Though, you going into the off topic forum and posting PVS's picture to bait responses is reasonably stalkerish towards him. Forgot the PVS pic, didn't DDM tell him to post it or some such?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by steverules_2
I must have a link to this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t646777.html

dadudemon
Nuke Nixon/Thorne
BrolyBlack/TI
Stringer
Rudester
Eon Blue

Morning_Glory
Esau Cairn
Shiv
quanchi112
Insane Titan
RadZoa
Piggle Humsy
Astner
Rockydonovang
Rao Kal El
Raisen
Panthergod
Lord Lucien
Jake2TheJakenin
Putinbot1
Wonder Man

Why are people having so many problems with you like that?

I've seen...probably thousands of posts from you over the years. You're mostly harmless.

Surtur
Forgot the PVS pic, didn't DDM tell him to post it or some such?

Nobody told me to post it. Someone showed me it as a laugh and I decided to troll Bash lol.

dadudemon
bada, galan, and pr that i know of.

Bada is rarely around. Galan does a good job, though. He's pretty much the only active mod around there.

Forgot about him.

steverules_2
Was piggle a mod?

Impediment
BackFire habitually stalks me and harasses me with full frontal nude photos.

Putinbot1
Nobody told me to post it. Someone showed me it as a laugh and I decided to troll Bash lol. Yeah DDM showed you as a laugh, that's what I meant shifty

DeadpoolXXX
Bada is rarely around. Galan does a good job, though. He's pretty much the only active mod around there.

Forgot about him. all 3 have been pretty active lately, but i just dont think they give a shit about all the b1tching mr master is doing about me. hes brought it all on himself

Robtard
I've been post, thread and forum stalked many a time over the years by various people, several times tag-team stalked. Been doxxed too. Shit, had people from other forums I didn't visit come stalk me.

I find it fascinating, people getting that angry and obsessed over nothing much.

Surtur
Yeah DDM showed you as a laugh, that's what I meant shifty

Fate intervened. I had been shown the picture and right at that moment the very latest reply in the "what do you look like thread" was Bash.

The Surt can't ignore an act of providence like that.

steverules_2
all 3 have been pretty active lately, but i just dont think they give a shit about all the b1tching mr master is doing about me. hes brought it all on himself

I bully bada daily

DeadpoolXXX
I've been post, thread and forum stalked many a time over the years by various people, several times tag-team stalked. Been doxxed too. Shit, had people from other forums I didn't visit come stalk me.

I find it fascinating, people getting that angry and obsessed over nothing much. who tf doxxed you?

dadudemon
PVS posted more than one pic, here. You can probably find several in the picture threads.

You don't need me to create a narrative around the PVS-hate: plenty of people hate him.

Didja hear that haters? You can find pics of PVS, me, and so many others that posted pics in the pics thread in the OTF/GDF. You don't need PMs.

Okay, so now what?

Surtur
PVS posted more than one pic, here. You can probably find several in the picture threads.

You don't need me to create a narrative around the PVS-hate: plenty of people hate him.

Didja hear that haters? You can find pics of PVS, me, and so many others that posted pics in the pics thread in the GDF. You don't need PMs.

Okay, so now what?

He's gonna storm in here and call you a chimp.

Putinbot1

I find it fascinating, people getting that angry and obsessed over nothing much. to be honest I once had the whole board trying to out my socks and get me banned... It was alk good fun! thumb up

Putinbot1

Didja hear that haters? You can find pics of PVS, me, and so many others that posted pics in the pics thread in the OTF/GDF. You don't need PMs.

Okay, so now what? breathe my man, breath shifty laughing

DeadpoolXXX
on a related note- what became of all the star wars forum trolls? theyre like mostly extinct now it seems.

did galan bully them off the site or what lol?

steverules_2
to be honest I once had the whole board trying to out my socks and get me banned... It was alk good fun! thumb up

What happened the whirly account?

dadudemon
He's gonna storm in here and call you a chimp.

Yes, it's some how my fault that he posted his pictures to KMC. And I'm the mommy mastermind.

to be honest I once had the whole board trying to out my socks and get me banned... It was alk good fun! thumb up

For a while, there, it felt like Ushgarak's, Storm's, and Wrathful Dwarf's personal job to figure you out and ban you.

Putinbot1
on a related note- what became of all the star wars forum trolls? theyre like mostly extinct now it seems.

did galan bully them off the site or what lol? many are still here, Bart is a well loved member.

dadudemon
breathe my man, breath shifty laughing

Something tells me you are involved...

Putinbot1
Yes, it's some how my fault that he posted his pictures to KMC. And I'm the mommy mastermind.

For a while, there, it felt like Ushgarak's, Storm's, and Wrathful Dwarf's personal job to figure you out and ban you. Haha, it was!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
What happened the whirly account? I pissed lots of people off but Storm had it in for me and was a young kid with some e authority.

DeadpoolXXX
many are still here, Bart is a well loved member. yeah i know bart still pops in but it seems like most of the sw trolls are gone now. figured galan ran them off but maybe they just finally got bored lol?

Putinbot1
yeah i know bart still pops in but it seems like most of the sw trolls are gone now. figured galan ran them off but maybe they just finally got bored lol? It's hard to troll a forum of trolls, trust me.

Surtur
yeah i know bart still pops in but it seems like most of the sw trolls are gone now. figured galan ran them off but maybe they just finally got bored lol?

There was a period of time here when no new members could register due to some glitch, it is possible they were banned during that time.

Robtard

No doubt.

Putinbot1
There was a period of time here when no new members could register due to some glitch, it is possible they were banned during that time. no, they are not banned.

ares834
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t646777.html

That thread is kinda terrifying TBH.

He also has another thread where, whenever he watches a movie, he lists all the actors in it who played a comic book character. It's currently 60+ pages and I'm pretty sure he is the only one who posts in it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834
He also has another thread where, whenever he watches a movie, he lists all the actors in it who played a comic book character. It's currently 60+ pages and I'm pretty sure he is the only one who posts in it.

That sounds like effort that could come in handy, one day. But I think IMDB already has this covered.

steverules_2

I had some posts in there but he kept replying to them

DeadpoolXXX

He also has another thread where, whenever he watches a movie, he lists all the actors in it who played a comic book character. It's currently 60+ pages and I'm pretty sure he is the only one who posts in it. fbi profilers would have a field day with this kind of shit tbh

i dont know if its just good ol fashioned autism or psychopathy, but something aint right with the guy, thats for sure

BrolyBlack
Yeah but you're a freak with a passive aggressive profile mate. You are almost trying to annoy people. You must have no self-esteem.

You win the internet todaythumb uplaughing out loud

dadudemon
fbi profilers would have a field day with this kind of shit tbh

i dont know if its just good ol fashioned autism or psychopathy, but something aint right with the guy, thats for sure

Seems like autism and perhaps some OCD. Nothing wrong with either of those as long as he has it handled in his real life.

I don't think he checks very many psychopathy boxes. I probably check more than he does and I'm for sure not a psychopath.

DeadpoolXXX
and I'm for sure not a psychopath. sounds like something a psychopath would say mmm

Robtard

dadudemon

jaden_2.0

They all committed suicide when they realised Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy out-trolled them all.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They all committed suicide when they realised Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy out-trolled them all.

Slit each other's wrists because they were too wimpy to do their own. Sadistic buggers, yes, but for sure wimps.

Bashar Teg

^^impotent rage syndrome

LordofBrooklyn
1.Badabing- A SCALEBAG ABOMINATION I will soo get rid of

2.PR- Fossil Fonzarelli's second in command.

3. Galan- A TRAITOR who is now a lapdog to the regime.

4.Bashar- Who has THE AUDACITY to use my red font.

5. The Piggles- A dirty foreigner who is also using my exclusive red font.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

and they're like "it's better than lob's"

TempAccount
I wish I had a stalker, but alas I guess I'm not interesting enough. Both here, on reddit, and various other forums I've leaked quite a bit of info that a crafty doxxer could use to find me. I'd congratulate them and offer them the opportunity to become my apprentice.

Sadly they're gone now, yes. At least the ones in their circle jerk club with mutually shared banner. Galan transformed the SW forums from the salty spatoon to weenie hut junior.

Bart was a member, but he's more like what Uncle Iroh is to the Fire Nation.

gold slorg
simple

i defeated all the other sw trolls until i was the only one left

TempAccount
Originally posted by gold slorg
simple

i defeated all the other sw trolls until i was the only one left Seriously though, I wonder where they are now. Ellimist claimed to be on the path to success with a computer science internship or something? Ant? Ziggy is still Ziggy, DS0 is probably living unemployed...

Of course I never wanted to come back here after my original account was banned, but I'm a bit of a loser atm.

riv6672

Flyattractor
I don't "Stalk/Troll" ANYBODY!!!!!!!!

https://i.gifer.com/Vq3.gif

Flyattractor

Putinbot1

Flyattractor
Pooty approves of Doxes.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pooty approves of Doxes. I do think it's a bit sad tbh. When Hero chat researched Riv's war record for instance and found it was all fantasy. It was a little unpleasant.

dadudemon
^^impotent rage syndrome

Are you upset that I ruined your "dadudemon is the mastermind behind everything" narrative by pointing out the very obvious?

Be careful who you get angry with, these days: you may trigger someone and they might post pictures to this forum that you already posted. Oh rue the day!!!

Surtur
Are you upset that I ruined your "dadudemon is the mastermind behind everything" narrative by pointing out the very obvious?

Be careful who you get angry with, these days: you may trigger someone and they might post pictures to this forum that you already posted. Oh rue the day!!!

But remember: it's perfectly acceptable to hammer Jman for shit he willingly posts.

Putinbot1
But remember: it's perfectly acceptable to hammer Jman for shit he willingly posts. I've never said that.

Galan007
Originally posted by TempAccount
Seriously though, I wonder where they are now. Ellimist claimed to be on the path to success with a computer science internship or something? Ant? Ziggy is still Ziggy, DS0 is probably living unemployed...

Of course I never wanted to come back here after my original account was banned, but I'm a bit of a loser atm. Pretty sure they migrated to some new SW site that one of them must have created. I think you have guys like Azronger modding there, for example. But at least now they're free to do... Whatever it is they want to do.

Some of them were/are pretty solid and knowledgeable, but yeah, the SW forums here were a f*cking cesspool for a very long time. I think some of them just started getting bored with the trolling game as well... It didn't bother me like it bothered some of my predecessors(like Ush), which really takes the appeal out of it for a troll.

...Plus I tried not to be a dick, which probably helped things.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty sure they migrated to some new SW site that one of them must have created. I think you have guys like Azronger modding there, for example. But at least now they're free to do... Whatever it is they want to do.

Some of them were/are pretty solid and knowledgeable, but yeah, the SW forums here were a f*cking cesspool for a very long time. I think some of them just started getting bored with the trolling game as well... It didn't bother me like it bothered some of my predecessors(like Ush), which really takes the appeal out of it for a troll.

...Plus I tried not to be a dick, which probably helped things. thumb up Galan summed up in a phrase, the price of egreatness is eresponsibility, rarely ever a edick!

Galan007
I was a dick to Kurk a few times, but he deserved it back then. stick out tongue

Surtur
I've never said that.

Never said you specifically did.

dadudemon
I was a dick to Kurk a few times, but he deserved it back then. stick out tongue

I was a dick to your mom!

Ha!

https://i.imgur.com/v1G0XUJ.gif

Putinbot1
I was a dick to Kurk a few times, but he deserved it back then. stick out tongue He still does from time to time. He is still exploring and transforming through his trolling. His personas vary in quality, but I see some evolution.

Galan007
I was a dick to your mom!

Ha!

https://i.imgur.com/v1G0XUJ.gif https://media.giphy.com/media/yl9fSlNXlQGdy/giphy.gif

Galan007
He still does from time to time. He is still exploring and transforming through his trolling. His personas vary in quality, but I see some evolution. Well at least he's moved on from doxxing quan. thumb up

Surtur

You can be a dick, you just can't do it using any information he willingly posted for the public to see lol.

Putinbot1
Well at least he's moved on from doxxing quan. thumb up This is true. He wanted to dox DMB too.

BrolyBlack
Oh Riv, if people could only see the reason I earned a place on hhis ignore list, they would realize how truley fragile he is. Just so happens I have a link

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t604450.html

rudester
Nuke Nixon/Thorne
BrolyBlack/TI
Stringer
Rudester (-----------this
Eon Blue

Morning_Glory
Esau Cairn
Shiv
quanchi112
Insane Titan
RadZoa
Piggle Humsy
Astner
Rockydonovang
Rao Kal El
Raisen
Panthergod
Lord Lucien
Jake2TheJakenin
Putinbot1
Wonder Man laughing laughing laughing

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Only riv would ignore 80 percent of the forum like a ***** and brag about it.

Bashar Teg

Be careful who you get angry with, these days: you may trigger someone and they might post pictures to this forum that you already posted. Oh rue the day!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^^impotent rage syndrome

dadudemon
^^impotent rage syndrome

You just mocked yourself even more by adding the reeee part, homie.

Be right back: gotta talk about you more in our private chat rooms.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by quanchi112
Only riv would ignore 80 percent of the forum like a ***** and brag about it.

Indeed, the guy is mental as many have said.

Bashar Teg
You just mocked yourself even more by adding the reeee part, homie.

Be right back: gotta talk about you more in our private chat roomsREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

^^impotent rage syndrome

dadudemon
^^I'm mad that I posted my photos all over the net but now want to be private

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/hvq8ONQhQ1XLq/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
^I have always wondered who that is

BrolyBlack
I assume its someone from big brother, but I could be wrong

Surtur
No clue who it is.

Bashar Teg
i have impotent rage syndrome

thumb up

steverules_2
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I assume its someone from big brother, but I could be wrong

If you save the picture and then drag and drop it in google images it might tell you

NemeBro
But remember: it's perfectly acceptable to hammer Jman for shit he willingly posts. Who said that again, sorry?

NemeBro
Well at least he's moved on from doxxing quan. thumb up Talk about a victimless crime tbh.

quanchi112
Talk about a victimless crime tbh. Shut your gay mouth.

BrolyBlack

Badabing

anyway do any of you have stalkers here? if so, out them now! Seriously, this is what you do less than a week after your prior temp ban? We'll see if a 1 week ban gets the message through to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.