John Wick vs. The Transporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
John Wick vs. Frank Martin (Statham version).

Both have 3 movies worth of feats to pull from.

Fight in a warehouse with junk lying around.

Round 1: Pure h2h fight at the start but they're allowed to grab objects lying around as weapons.

Round 2: They're given identical pistols with an equal amount of bullets.

TheVaultDweller
I wanted to comment on this, but I can barely distinguish Jason Statham action movie feats in my head anymore. It's all just one big Crank-F&F-Transporter-Mechanic-Expendables blur at this point.

I will say that anyone who isn't outright superhuman is going to have a hell of a time dropping Wick in H2H though. He's basically made from rubber at this point.

KingD19
Transporter iirc is pretty much superhuman both in terms of durability/strength as well as driving ability.

TheVaultDweller
I will have to take your word for it, because I am too lazy to youtube fights right now. I found Wick's durability in the latest film kind of silly though. At one point, he shakes off getting hit by two cars in rapid succession.

KingD19
I saw Parebellum. John is officially a superhuman as well. Also the High Table must be insane as there has been a total of the one cop to come to John's door(Jimmy) out of 3 movies where dozens of murders happen in one place or throughout the city in a very short time frame.

BruceSkywalker
this is a tough one.. frank is a legit superman.. wick is ultra instinct god tier though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.