Who would be a bigger help to the Autobots (Movie), Magneto (Fox) Or Tony Stark (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who would be a bigger help?

KingD19
Magneto. He's shown the ability to easily manipulate more weight than every Decepticon combined at once and with amazing precision. He could just wave and the entire Decepticon army falls apart.

He's also immune to all their ammo and can turn it back on them while behind impenetrable force fields.

quanchi112
Tony Stark. Magneto is a joke.

KingD19
How is Tomy more help than the guy who can control all the Decepticons at once? Oh wait it's Quan. You'll just say something dumb and act like it's the gospel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
How is Tomy more help than the guy who can control all the Decepticons at once? Oh wait it's Quan. You'll just say something dumb and act like it's the gospel. Tony can time travel, use drones, his army of suits is legendary and Ultron would be a nightmare when compared to magenta who can not control all those beings simultaneously. How did he fare against the sentinels?

Magneto is a joke who could not even stop a police force from killing his family.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
LoM was killed by EG. Time travel done right.

Flyattractor
How is Tomy more help than the guy who can control all the Decepticons at once? Oh wait it's Quan. You'll just say something dumb and act like it's the gospel.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/NZJ9oF3EHHm0jZX_pd-5M7kJJI8=/0x0:811x456/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/47263356/HallelujahSquirrel.0.0.jpg

quanchi112
Shut up coward.

Adam Grimes
Magneto would kill everyone in this thread with a wave of his dick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Magneto would kill everyone in this thread with a wave of his dick. Nah, the dude was beaten by sentinels and mystique. He is a loser.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, blah blah he would still crush them together into a big metal puppet. thumb up

quanchi112
Yeah, blah blah he would still crush them together into a big metal puppet. thumb up No. he could not even save his family from pre modern cops.

Adam Grimes
Were those cops wrapped in, or made of, the material he exerts planetary control over?

Didn't think so thumb up. Mags turns them all into a ball.

quanchi112
Were those cops wrapped in, or made of, the material he exerts planetary control over?

Didn't think so thumb up. Mags turns them all into a ball. There were metals there. If he cannot beat humans how is he going to take down the entire race of deceptions. How did he fare against the sentinels?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
LoM was killed by EG. Time travel done right.

The time travel was a joke in EG. Really poorly done. Writers and directors couldnt even agree on the concept, thats what a mess it was.

DOFP on the other hand was a Fantastic Time Travel superhero movie.

quanchi112

KingD19

Didn't think so thumb up. Mags turns them all into a ball.

I love how Quan picks and chooses which parts of scenes to talk about.

Like how he ignores that the entire police force had no metal on them because they knew who Erik was. They even were using clubs as well as bow & arrow's with probably stone arrowheads. They also had no metal on them, as Erik used his wifes locket to kill them and we've seen that even instinctually he can detect any metal in his vicinity and is fast enough to block bullets. He saw the arrow flying toward his wife and daughter, so if he could have stopped it, he would have.

Oh, and let's not forget Quan didn't point out how Erik was peacefully and willingly going with the cops because he was a peaceful guy at that time only trying to keep his family safe, even if it meant he had to leave.

He even brought up the Sentinels', like they weren't auto-immune or capable of adapting to every mutant power. Like being made of a non-magnetic alloy that made it impossible for Magneto to control them, because iirc(and I do, unlike Quan), he shielded everyone from the explosion when it went off and a shard of Sentinel metal impaled him, showing he couldn't manipulate it further.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/04319def23cf65fdb5fbb183632b9ba0/tumblr_mve9fsMfbg1qc5y70o1_400.gif

Quan's a lying idiot.

quanchi112

Like how he ignores that the entire police force had no metal on them because they knew who Erik was. They even were using clubs as well as bow & arrow's with probably stone arrowheads. They also had no metal on them, as Erik used his wifes locket to kill them and we've seen that even instinctually he can detect any metal in his vicinity and is fast enough to block bullets. He saw the arrow flying toward his wife and daughter, so if he could have stopped it, he would have.

Oh, and let's not forget Quan didn't point out how Erik was peacefully and willingly going with the cops because he was a peaceful guy at that time only trying to keep his family safe, even if it meant he had to leave.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/04319def23cf65fdb5fbb183632b9ba0/tumblr_mve9fsMfbg1qc5y70o1_400.gif

Quan's a lying idiot. So he failed. Yes, he failed against them because it is that easy to get around his powers. laughing out loud

Adam Grimes

He even brought up the Sentinels', like they weren't auto-immune or capable of adapting to every mutant power. Like being made of a non-magnetic alloy that made it impossible for Magneto to control them, because iirc(and I do, unlike Quan), he shielded everyone from the explosion when it went off and a shard of Sentinel metal impaled him, showing he couldn't manipulate it further.

Quan's a lying idiot. I'm beating quano with the minimal effort possible. He also fails to note how Mags didn't want to harm those officers until they killed his family. Then Erik simply killed them with a gesture.

If I had used real arguments it would have been overkill, as you may have noted by his reply to your post. thumb up

KingD19
I'm beating quano with the minimal effort possible. He also fails to note how Mags didn't want to harm those officers until they killed his family. Then Erik simply killed them with a gesture.

If I had used real arguments it would have been overkill, as you may have noted by his reply to your post. thumb up

Has he ever been right? Because we destroy him on a daily basis(when he's not banned) and he is deluded enough to think its the opposite. Every single time.

Silent Master
He's trolling you.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, he doesn't think he's right

quanchi112
I'm beating quano with the minimal effort possible. He also fails to note how Mags didn't want to harm those officers until they killed his family. Then Erik simply killed them with a gesture.

If I had used real arguments it would have been overkill, as you may have noted by his reply to your post. thumb up Yes, he killed pre modern losers with a gesture. Great win there after he lost his fam.

Erik loses as per the norm.

quanchi112
Has he ever been right? Because we destroy him on a daily basis(when he's not banned) and he is deluded enough to think its the opposite. Every single time. Says the guy who ignores his inept he is against the sentinels and pretends he controls all metal simultaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.