You have an Omnitrix, which 10 beings do you scan in DBZ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
DB
DBZ
DBGT
DBS

All of them.

NotAllThatEvil
Wouldn't scanning cell get you the best bits from all them?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wouldn't scanning cell get you the best bits from all them? Didn't know that.

juggerman
Cell would get you a ton of them. Buuhan too. The question is, would you be limited to the power displayed? Like are you stuck at SSJ2 level with Cell or can you reach Super levels with training?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by juggerman
Cell would get you a ton of them. Buuhan too. The question is, would you be limited to the power displayed? Like are you stuck at SSJ2 level with Cell or can you reach Super levels with training? Your limited to the power displayed.

juggerman
Then the top 10 in power would be the clear choice. Or maybe throw in a few with more exotic powers like Buu, Guldo, or Super 17

NotAllThatEvil
If I scan the big golden dragon, do I get dragonballs that hold me back, or can I just dragon about indefinitely?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
If I scan the big golden dragon, do I get dragonballs that hold me back, or can I just dragon about indefinitely? If you scan the Dragon you will be held back by the dragon balls

SSJGGogeta
Buu, Whiss, Frieza, Babidi, Zeno, Piccolo, Zamasu, Jiren, Broly and Zalama.

deft
Cell, he has the cells of the other warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.