Agent Smith vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Endgame Thanos replaces Neo in the playground fight scene from Matrix: Reloaded.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
You're sure you don't want to use Revolutions...?

BruceSkywalker
don't think dione showed high end martial arts prowess lol

byrdgang21
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're sure you don't want to use Revolutions...?

You can use whichever one. I just wanted to setup the scenario like the playground fight.

h1a8
I don't see them hurting Thanos significantly at all. But each one can avoid Thanos attacks easily as they can dodge a hail of bullets easily. But Smith may eventually duplicate Thanos.

So Idk.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't see them hurting Thanos significantly at all. But each one can avoid Thanos attacks easily as they can dodge a hail of bullets easily. But Smith may eventually duplicate Thanos.

So Idk.

Actually kinda what I was thinking. The revolutions smith wouldbe a better chouce though

carthage
Smith assimilates purple man

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him.

Surtur
Unlike when he's fighting Superman it seems Thanos has a chance here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Unlike when he's fighting Superman it seems Thanos has a chance here. Thanos beats him worse than Bruce Wayne.

Surtur
So glad Thanos has a shot, I know he needs a self esteem boost after losing to the Last Son of Krypton

quanchi112
So glad Thanos has a shot, I know he needs a self esteem boost after losing to the Last Son of Krypton Thanos was in the biggest box office film of all time. Superman was not even fully in a Shazam cameo. He lost one on one to Bruce Wayne with his gf begging to spare the cuck. Superman fans feel shame. It is well deserved.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos was in the biggest box office film of all time. Superman was not even fully in a Shazam cameo. He lost one on one to Bruce Wayne with his gf begging to spare the cuck. Superman fans feel shame. It is well deserved.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thanos came out on top in the comics there too.

Darth Thor
Thanos was in the biggest box office film of all time.

And this is the final argument left for Thanos beating Superman in a fight laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
And this is the final argument left for Thanos beating Superman in a fight laughing out loud No, you nitwit. My argument will be based on film facts. That was just a fun fact you girl. You are upset you are not worthy.

Darth Thor
No, you nitwit. My argument will be based on film facts. That was just a fun fact you girl. You are upset you are not worthy.

Yes Dummy! You have no argument left.

You ran like dog shit. Will never let you live that down.

quanchi112
Yes Dummy! You have no argument left.

You ran like dog shit. Will never let you live that down. I will most likely have the argument but a troll like you who admits he cannot think for himself loses. If you cannot respect yourself why would anyone else.

Darth Thor
I will most likely have the argument but a troll like you who admits he cannot think for himself loses. If you cannot respect yourself why would anyone else.

Ran like dog shit.

The troll is the toxic fan destroying all the threads here.

There was no issue with me here last few weeks with you disappearing.

quanchi112
Ran like dog shit.

The troll is the toxic fan destroying all the threads here.

There was no issue with me here last few weeks with you disappearing. You would not compromise making debate impossible. Troll.

Surtur
Much needed win for Thanos, loser can't even beat Superman and he has the gayest fans in the world.

Josh_Alexander
Smith

quanchi112
Much needed win for Thanos, loser can't even beat Superman and he has the gayest fans in the world. Since when did you gay backless ass become a Thanos fan?

Superman cannot beat Batman. Fact. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Smith Based on?

Josh_Alexander
Based on?

Smith's as well as Neo's powers reside within the matrix, in that aspect, it's infered that Thanos is inside the matrix.

Thanos would be eventually assimilated.

quanchi112
Smith's as well as Neo's powers reside within the matrix, in that aspect, it's infered that Thanos is inside the matrix.

Thanos would be eventually assimilated. Gtfo. Thanos is on a whole other level than anything seen in the matrix. Superior skill, experience, durability, and acumen.

Josh_Alexander
Gtfo. Thanos is on a whole other level than anything seen in the matrix. Superior skill, experience, durability, and acumen.

All irrelevant, he ain't fast enough and he is facing multiple fast and high skilled fighters. He will be assimilated.

quanchi112
All irrelevant, he ain't fast enough and he is facing multiple fast and high skilled fighters. He will be assimilated. Smith can barely hurt him. He would rape Smiths by the scores. MCU is on another level than matrix.

Josh_Alexander
Smith can barely hurt him. He would rape Smiths by the scores. MCU is on another level than matrix.

Do you understand or even know what assimilation is?

quanchi112
Do you understand or even know what assimilation is? He has to hold Thanos there to do it you dolt. Neo resulted it when he wanted to.

Josh_Alexander
He has to hold Thanos there to do it you dolt. Neo resulted it when he wanted to.

He only has to dodge any attack in time for it to work. Smith is wayy faster than Thanos.

You forget that there are millions of Smiths.

quanchi112
He only has to dodge any attack in time for it to work. Smith is wayy faster than Thanos.

You forget that there are millions of Smiths. They have to hold him by strength to do so. He tosses them off easier than neo. Never once did they ever all fight one opponent in the millions. Quit making stuff up.

Josh_Alexander
They have to hold him by strength to do so. He tosses them off easier than neo. Never once did they ever all fight one opponent in the millions. Quit making stuff up.

Neo was faster than the Agents, only reason he managed to beat them.

Thanos is a snail fightning cheetahs!

I agree that Thanos is stronger, but he will eventuallys succumb to many less strong but faster opponents.

quanchi112
Neo was faster than the Agents, only reason he managed to beat them.

Thanos is a snail fightning cheetahs!

I agree that Thanos is stronger, but he will eventuallys succumb to many less strong but faster opponents. So you exaggerated their numbers. No, he is not. His skill and strength is so great they cannot even harm him. He breaks them won by one. When they try to assimilate they become vulnerable to his superior strength. One by one they all fall down.

Josh_Alexander
So you exaggerated their numbers. No, he is not. His skill and strength is so great they cannot even harm him. He breaks them won by one. When they try to assimilate they become vulnerable to his superior strength. One by one they all fall down.

Nahh, they are fast enought to be near by and dodge any close quarters attack.

Can Agents even be killed by conventional means? No, they can't.

quanchi112
Nahh, they are fast enought to be near by and dodge any close quarters attack.

Can Agents even be killed by conventional means? No, they can't. Yes, they can. There are limits hence the dodging. Once they try to assimilate they are ripe for attack. Thanos mops the floor with them.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, they can. There are limits hence the dodging. Once they try to assimilate they are ripe for attack. Thanos mops the floor with them.

They are too many, Thanos only has two hands and two legs. He will eventually fatigue and be assimilated.

Smith wins.

quanchi112
They are too many, Thanos only has two hands and two legs. He will eventually fatigue and be assimilated.

Smith wins. Not against these guys. Sorry but they barely even harm him. Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
Not against these guys. Sorry but they barely even harm him. Thanos wins.

They don't need to harm him just assimilate him. Thanos eventually loses.

Sorry.

quanchi112
They don't need to harm him just assimilate him. Thanos eventually loses.

Sorry. That is what leaves then vulnerable to attack. They have to stand there. He crushes them at that point.

Darth Thor

Superman cannot beat Batman. Fact.

You are super retarded.

quanchi112
You are super retarded. He has not. Shame on him. Facts.

Josh_Alexander
That is what leaves then vulnerable to attack. They have to stand there. He crushes them at that point.

How will he crush them if he can't tag them?

You saying he can crush those infront of him as well as those behind him forever?

quanchi112
How will he crush them if he can't tag them?

You saying he can crush those infront of him as well as those behind him forever? When they try to assimilate they are vulnerable since they need to be in close contact thus ripe. When they are basically harmless he can decimate them without a real worry.

Josh_Alexander
When they try to assimilate they are vulnerable since they need to be in close contact thus ripe. When they are basically harmless he can decimate them without a real worry.

Even in close quarters, a punch from Thanos would easily be dodged by an Agent.

He can temporalily disable the Agents, but they'll just keep coming back.

Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Even in close quarters, a punch from Thanos would easily be dodged by an Agent.

He can temporalily disable the Agents, but they'll just keep coming back.

Thanos loses. Not when they try to assimilate. Quit avoiding that point. No, limited number from the scene. He crushes them.

Josh_Alexander
Not when they try to assimilate. Quit avoiding that point. No, limited number from the scene. He crushes them.

Fine, all they have to do is wear Thanos down. They'll just keep coming, unless Thanos manages to escape.

quanchi112
Fine, all they have to do is wear Thanos down. They'll just keep coming, unless Thanos manages to escape. He is too durable for them. Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
He is too durable for them. Thanos wins.

Thanos doesn't have limitless stamina. Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't have limitless stamina. Thanos loses. He does not need it for them. He wins. Smith is weak.

Josh_Alexander
He does not need it for them. He wins. Smith is weak.

They'll just keep spamming, I suggest you watch the Matrix.

quanchi112
They'll just keep spamming, I suggest you watch the Matrix. Only a limited number in this thread. Thanos defeats them.

Josh_Alexander
Only a limited number in this thread. Thanos defeats them.

Where did the OP said that there is limited number in this thread?

quanchi112
Where did the OP said that there is limited number in this thread? Playground scene where there are not unlimited people. Quit lying.

Josh_Alexander
Playground scene where there are not unlimited people. Quit lying.

Agents can't be killed laughing out loud

Have you watched the matrix?

quanchi112
Agents can't be killed laughing out loud

Have you watched the matrix? So now they cannot be killed when we see them die in the films. We see they jump into other bodies. Ffs. Your ignorance is so bad I want to slap your parents for having you.

Josh_Alexander
So now they cannot be killed when we see them die in the films. We see they jump into other bodies. Ffs. Your ignorance is so bad I want to slap your parents for having you.

They don't die, they are programs. They'll just keep coming back.

Damn, you are really that stupid.

quanchi112
They don't die, they are programs. They'll just keep coming back.

Damn, you are really that stupid. The person they inhibit dies. They need host bodies. Hence why he destroys all the Smiths they lose without having to destroy the program itself. Oh I am so good.

Josh_Alexander
The person they inhibit dies. They need host bodies. Hence why he destroys all the Smiths they lose without having to destroy the program itself. Oh I am so good.

Did the OP said that the Smith's aren't allowed to keep getting new hosts? Or did the OP limited the number of Smith's present at the same time?

quanchi112
Did the OP said that the Smith's aren't allowed to keep getting new hosts? Or did the OP limited the number of Smith's present at the same time? Said in the scene thus limited to that exact scene. You want limitless bodies and lied like they cannot be killed. You said millions, cannot be killed, now are pretending they never run out despite the scene being referenced. Have a shred of common sense you mouth breather.

Josh_Alexander
Said in the scene thus limited to that exact scene. You want limitless bodies and lied like they cannot be killed. You said millions, cannot be killed, now are pretending they never run out despite the scene being referenced. Have a shred of common sense you mouth breather.

Long time I didn't watch the Matrix.

1) Smith's aren't common agents, they are a virus and are really independent of the hosts.

Neo was hitting them with iron bars without this even bleeding.

Prove Thanos can kill them.

2)Smith's are easily as strong or stronger than Captain America, but 1000x faster and better fighters.

Thanos doesn't have a chance against 100 Super Captain Americas

3)Prove that the OP stated that Smith can't increase his numbers as he did in minute 7:00 below.

fOwUI3-Ng1I

Oh, I am so good! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Long time I didn't watch the Matrix.

1) Smith's aren't common agents, they are a virus and are really independent of the hosts.

Neo was hitting them with iron bars without this even bleeding.

Prove Thanos can kill them.

2)Smith's are easily as strong or stronger than Captain America, but 1000x faster and better fighters.

Thanos doesn't have a chance against 100 Super Captain Americas

3)Prove that the OP stated that Smith can't increase his numbers as he did in minute 7:00 below.

fOwUI3-Ng1I

Oh, I am so good! laughing out loud 1) He was just unplugged with the ability to copy himself. Only one version was super powered based off the oracle program. Not relevant here.

So? Thanos had a whole ship dropped on his head without anything. A train killed smith. laughing out loud

False. Cap had the hammer, a shield, better skill and more experience. Thanos crushes him and allies.

He can but that is the limit. They do cap off.

Iron bars. laughing out loud

Thanos crushes them.
I am better than good I am great. Good is the enemy of great you low expectation mouth breathing lower primate.

Josh_Alexander
1) He was just unplugged with the ability to copy himself. Only one version was super powered based off the oracle program. Not relevant here.

So? Thanos had a whole ship dropped on his head without anything. A train killed smith. laughing out loud

False. Cap had the hammer, a shield, better skill and more experience. Thanos crushes him and allies.

He can but that is the limit. They do cap off.

Iron bars. laughing out loud

Thanos crushes them.
I am better than good I am great. Good is the enemy of great you low expectation mouth breathing lower primate.

They are agents, a simple agent is as strong as Cap.

I was refering to IW scene, where Cap is able to still sway Thanos with his punches.

Concession accepted, Smith can keep reproducing himself until Thanos gets overwhelmed by numbers and speed.

I've won this

laughing out loud

Once again, I win.

quanchi112
They are agents, a simple agent is as strong as Cap.

I was refering to IW scene, where Cap is able to still sway Thanos with his punches.

Concession accepted, Smith can keep reproducing himself until Thanos gets overwhelmed by numbers and speed.

I've won this

laughing out loud

Once again, I win. Prove it. You cannot just make blanketed statements and expect me to accept it without proof.

Thanos was amused and easily bested him. Smiths cannot harm him either.

No, there are only a limited amount by the scene. He kills them all. You have never won anything in your life.

Josh_Alexander
Prove it. You cannot just make blanketed statements and expect me to accept it without proof.

Thanos was amused and easily bested him. Smiths cannot harm him either.

No, there are only a limited amount by the scene. He kills them all. You have never won anything in your life.

L8OZpmIWcxg

Minute 4:15. Common Agent effortlesly smashes a car by falling on it. I've never seen Cap do something like that.

They are 100 at least to 1.

No, we saw that more agents were coming in the scene. Neo's only hope was to escape.

Are you saying that Thanos will run? laughing out loud

quanchi112
L8OZpmIWcxg

Minute 4:15. Common Agent effortlesly smashes a car by falling on it. I've never seen Cap do something like that.

They are 100 at least to 1.

No, we saw that more agents were coming in the scene. Neo's only hope was to escape.

Are you saying that Thanos will run? laughing out loud Cap held a chopper and outran cars on foot. Are you serious? He has damaged iron man with his fists but you tout a car. Lol.

Neo is not Thanos. He simply breaks them. Neo lacks Thanos strength and durability. If you think they are peers please find a parent. Let me know when they are here so I can speak to them.

Josh_Alexander
Cap held a chopper and outran cars on foot. Are you serious? He has damaged iron man with his fists but you tout a car. Lol.

Neo is not Thanos. He simply breaks them. Neo lacks Thanos strength and durability. If you think they are peers please find a parent. Let me know when they are here so I can speak to them.

That doesn't mean Cap can replicate the feat. Prove that Cap can land on a car an not only smash it but flip it over.

Exactly, Thanos ain't fast enough.

quanchi112
That doesn't mean Cap can replicate the feat. Prove that Cap can land on a car an not only smash it but flip it over.

Exactly, Thanos ain't fast enough. Why? I have other strength feats far more impressive than using quickness and momentum to damage a car.

He does not need to be since his durability, skill, and strength are so much greater.

Josh_Alexander
Why? I have other strength feats far more impressive than using quickness and momentum to damage a car.

He does not need to be since his durability, skill, and strength are so much greater.

Please, I know Cap's feats, he has none to suggest he can flip and squash a car by simply falling on it.

Also, the Agent wasn't even struggling, which mean that it isn't his upper strength limit.

Ants can kill way bigger and way stronger opponents. Numbers are the key.

quanchi112
Please, I know Cap's feats, he has none to suggest he can flip and squash a car by simply falling on it.

Also, the Agent wasn't even struggling, which mean that it isn't his upper strength limit.

Ants can kill way bigger and way stronger opponents. Numbers are the key. They used their speed as well it was not by strength alone. Damaging iron man is far more impressive than jumping on a car.

A human can kill millions of ants. You are foolish. Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
They used their speed as well it was not by strength alone. Damaging iron man is far more impressive than jumping on a car.

A human can kill millions of ants. You are foolish. Thanos wins.

Cap damaged Iron Man with effort, The agent effortlessly squashed and flipped a car.

The feats aren't comparable.

g-n83C8SVr8

1:43. Cap falls on a Car's windshield and doesn't even manage to break the glass.

Again, I know Cap's feats, he ain't replicating the Agent's one.

Thanos ain't that superior. Again, the Smith's are stronger, faster, and better fighters than Cap.

Thanos won't be able to defeat 100 Caps. Sorry fellow.

quanchi112
Cap damaged Iron Man with effort, The agent effortlessly squashed and flipped a car.

g-n83C8SVr8

1:43. Cap falls on a Car's windshield and doesn't even manage to break the glass.

Again, I know Cap's feats, he ain't replicating the Agent's one.

Thanos ain't that superior. Again, the Smith's are stronger, faster, and better fighters than Cap.

Thanos won't be able to defeat 100 Caps. Sorry fellow. The suit is vastly superior to the car and they used speed.

He lacks the speed that is why. He is stronger. No, ridiculous. The agents are faster but less skilled, weaker, etc.

These are not caps. Thanos is inevitable.

Josh_Alexander
The suit is vastly superior to the car and they used speed.

He lacks the speed that is why. He is stronger. No, ridiculous. The agents are faster but less skilled, weaker, etc.

These are not caps. Thanos is inevitable.

Cap landed with his full body on the car's window and didn't even broke it. Either prove that Cap can flip a car by falling on it, or you are bringing fallacies.

The Agents are experts in all forms of martial arts and weapon combat. Even Cap comes short to that.

My evidence > your word.

quanchi112

Cap landed with his full body on the car's window and didn't even broke it. Either prove that Cap can flip a car by falling on it, or you are bringing fallacies.

The Agents are experts in all forms of martial arts and weapon combat. Even Cap comes short to that.

My evidence > your word. Due to him lacking the speed not the strength of the agent.

They are lesser than cap since he also an expert and superhuman in combat. There is a much higher tier than human evolution and the data available in the 20 th century.

No, your word is based off 20 th century data while I am basing it off of a fictional universe. Cap can hang with a thunder being with over a thousand years of experience and instantly wield the hammer like a pro.

smile

Josh_Alexander
Due to him lacking the speed not the strength of the agent.

They are lesser than cap since he also an expert and superhuman in combat. There is a much higher tier than human evolution and the data available in the 20 th century.

No, your word is based off 20 th century data while I am basing it off of a fictional universe. Cap can hang with a thunder being with over a thousand years of experience and instantly wield the hammer like a pro.

smile

Lol, and how much speed would Cap require to do such? The Agent wasn't going that fast. Can you prove that Cap can replicate the same feat going as fast as the Agent?

The agents can download any new tech and training in matters of seconds.

C'mon.

quanchi112
Lol, and how much speed would Cap require to do such? The Agent wasn't going that fast. Can you prove that Cap can replicate the same feat going as fast as the Agent?

The agents can download any new tech and training in matters of seconds.

C'mon. We see his speed go into effect. I do not care since that is not a strength only it has a lot of speed.

Not in this thread. Limited to knowledge of their film. Quit lying.

Josh_Alexander
We see his speed go into effect. I do not care since that is not a strength only it has a lot of speed.

Not in this thread. Limited to knowledge of their film. Quit lying.

Doesn't matter, what matter's is the effect, the effect of a smashed and flipped car.

Fine, The Agents are fast enough to deliver impacts greater than Caps laughing out loud Happy now?

Isn't like several new martial arts were created after the film, and isn't like Cap knows all martial arts.

The Agents are better fighters, sorry.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter, what matter's is the effect, the effect of a smashed and flipped car.

Fine, The Agents are fast enough to deliver impacts greater than Caps laughing out loud Happy now?

Isn't like several new martial arts were created after the film, and isn't like Cap knows all martial arts.

The Agents are better fighters, sorry. No, we need o look at all the factors contributed so with the speed it is not a fair strength vs strength comparison.

Only in that situation but again damaging a car is not anywhere near enough to hurt Thanos.

You pretending they are is silly tbh.

Josh_Alexander
No, we need o look at all the factors contributed so with the speed it is not a fair strength vs strength comparison.

Only in that situation but again damaging a car is not anywhere near enough to hurt Thanos.

You pretending they are is silly tbh.

Irrelevant to be honest, Cap has no feat to suggest he can flip a car the same way the Agent did.

Based on feats, everything suggest that a normal Smith is stronger than normal Cap.

If I'm right and the agents are as strong or stronger than Cap, which I'm pretty sure they are, then Thanos will eventually succumb to the overwhelming greater numbers.

Facts are facts, the agents are experts in EVERY type of martial arts, Cap ain't.

quanchi112
Irrelevant to be honest, Cap has no feat to suggest he can flip a car the same way the Agent did.

Based on feats, everything suggest that a normal Smith is stronger than normal Cap.

If I'm right and the agents are as strong or stronger than Cap, which I'm pretty sure they are, then Thanos will eventually succumb to the overwhelming greater numbers.

Facts are facts, the agents are experts in EVERY type of martial arts, Cap ain't. So what? He has more relevant combat strength feats than damaging a car.

False since his punches were not beating regular humans slower and weaker.

You have no evidence you just want it to be. Why debating you is pointless. You just say shit and pretend you have a point.

Prove it.

Josh_Alexander
So what? He has more relevant combat strength feats than damaging a car.

False since his punches were not beating regular humans slower and weaker.

You have no evidence you just want it to be. Why debating you is pointless. You just say shit and pretend you have a point.

Prove it.

Except they weren't regular humans.

Watch Matrix. It's explained in the first movie, son.

Thanos gets beaten due to greater overwhelming numbers. Even Thanos has to eventually rest.

You are delusional.

quanchi112
Except they weren't regular humans.

Watch Matrix. It's explained in the first movie, son.

Thanos gets beaten due to greater overwhelming numbers. Even Thanos has to eventually rest.

You are delusional. Yes, they were. They bled just like humans. They were human. Agents were faster and stronger yet could be taxed by their enemies.

Not by these chumps. Too weak.

You need to prove your claims. You are a poor debater. Cap damaging iron man is greater than damaging a car. laughing out loud

John Murdoch
Really depends on how many Smiths there are here. If it's around 100 or so like in the playground scene in Reloaded, then the Smiths need to start jabbing their hands in Thanos like 10 at a time to try to assimilate him. Neo was the only person that could resist Smith's assimilation, and we see (if I remember correctly) three Smiths assimilating Morpheus at once, which should speed up the process. Could work similarly to how Mantis subdued Thanos on Titan.

If Thanos' uber-durability carries over into the Matrix from the MCU "real world", the Smiths need to dog pile him big time and hope for the best with the assimilation. In a straight fight, yes I think multiple Smiths from reloaded could do damage based on their level of Matrix superhuman stats in strength, skill, and speed.

Thanos though does lots of strikes and grappling that, when combined with his size, would decimate a foe like Smith that relies more on punches and kicks. Smith comes up to Thanos to do a straight kick, Thanos grabs him and makes him a part of the concrete with a body slam.

TL;DR - Under the stips, Thanos' build and stats would make it very difficult for the Smiths to incap him through brute force, but if mass assimilation works with an accompanying stun effect on Thanos, then he gets turned into another Smith.

John Murdoch
However, I do think Oracle-Smith from Revolutions could go toe-to-toe with Thanos: strong enough to pile up concrete behind him after getting punched into it with no ill effect, plenty faster than Thanos, can fly, etc.

quanchi112
Thanos beats any Smith into the dirt.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, they were. They bled just like humans. They were human. Agents were faster and stronger yet could be taxed by their enemies.

Not by these chumps. Too weak.

You need to prove your claims. You are a poor debater. Cap damaging iron man is greater than damaging a car. laughing out loud

No, they weren't. They were super trained and had peak human reflexes and skills.

Damaging Iron Man is a feat that can't be compared with the car one. You can't compare dogs to apples.

Cap barely damaged a windshield, the agent smashed and flipped a car. I have a feat that can be compared.

Either you have a feat that proves Cap can replicate the Agents strenght feat or I'm just gonna keep demolishing your points.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.