Veterans want Trump impeached

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Real American Heroes!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/military-veterans-trump-impeachment-video_n_5d1e7a1ee4b01b834733ce39

cdtm
Huh, ad block plus extension for Safari blocks Huffpost.

Putinbot1

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Real American Heroes!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/military-veterans-trump-impeachment-video_n_5d1e7a1ee4b01b834733ce39

Good for them. They see right through the draft dodging, Putin-puppet conman.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. This is obviously a crock of shit thread meant to troll Trump supporters.. The majority of veterans love Trump so nice try, pootyt/bashy, but you failed... AGAIN.

I'm a USN vet myself and I don't want him impeached because he's done nothing wrong despite what you snowflake lefties think. I'm sure other vets (like Broly) don't want him impeached either. Pooty/bashy is just mad because he realizes Trump is very popular among vets and he's scared of Trump winning again in 2020 (which he will). thumb up

Putinbot1
8.2 million signatures.

snowdragon
Real American Heroes!

Lulz the only movement that video inspired me to partake in is a bowel movement eek! It was powerfully moving and inspiring.......

They look like a decent enough group, best to focus their energy on creating real change rather than more lame impeach him now, keep that grass movement strong in local govt.

Amazeballs! Considering we have over 330 million folks in the US getting to 8.2 million since 2016 with as much hate some of the left has for Trump is disappointing.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
I don't think they were fooled, they look like a small group and they represent a relatively small group of people who obviously feel they need to spread their beliefs, good for them.

You can hate Tom Steyer's politics all you want but the man puts his money where his mouth is and makes an effort to help those less fortunate.

Putinbot1
Broly, perhaps "those" poor veterans aren't the ones fooled. Just a thought mate.

BrolyBlack
So if Mueller said there was no evidence of conspiracy and these people are thinking there is. Someone fooled them.

Robtard
Broly, perhaps "those" poor veterans aren't the ones fooled. Just a thought mate.

Bango Boingo Bingo

BrolyBlack
Yea your both right. The mueller report said the exact opposite of what I just quotedlaughing out loud

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So if Mueller said there was no evidence of conspiracy and these people are thinking there is. Someone fooled them.

This sorta reminds me of religion. No matter what, people believe what they want/need to believe. No changing those minds so best to get stepping and forge ahead.

BrolyBlack

Just go ahead and copy and paste a quote directly from the Mueller report where it says EXTACTLY WORD FOR WORD that Trump CONSPIRED OR COLLUDED with the RUSSIANS

Until then you are just ignoring facts and reality.

Robtard
@broly

I hope one day you'll see Trump for what he is, a conman.

BrolyBlack
Except the country is going better than it ever has. We are not in any wars.

The only con there is, is the con we have been told for 20 years, that the country always has to be at war, and 3% GDP was a pipe dream.

BrolyBlack
I cant believe you still have it in you Rob that you want to go on for pages and pages of how much you hate Trump. FFS man, move on!

Robtard
Oh TI, you of all people.

cdtm
Made by Tom Steyer:

No real surprise, but just wanted to see who this Meyer guy was. Would have meant more if he was just another disgruntled veteran/Conservative, instead of a "liberal activist".

snowdragon
Except the country is going better than it ever has. We are not in any wars.

The only con there is, is the con we have been told for 20 years, that the country always has to be at war, and 3% GDP was a pipe dream.

You can't make everyone happy which is why TDS is real smile

Robtard
Seems Tom Steyer is another elitist billionaire from the elitist coast states like California and New York. Oh wait...

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
@broly

I hope one day you'll see Trump for what he is, a conman.

Perhaps one day you'll realize that you've been masterfully conned by the lying leftist media, the democrats,& leftist snobbish celebrities. thumb up

Then again, perhaps one day pigs will fly and Hell will freeze over as well. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems Tom Steyer is another elitist billionaire from the elitist coast states like California and New York. Oh wait...

One elitist attacking another, essentially.

eThneoLgrRnae
Just go ahead and copy and paste a quote directly from the Mueller report where it says EXTACTLY WORD FOR WORD that Trump CONSPIRED OR COLLUDED with the RUSSIANS

Until then you are just ignoring facts and reality.

BOOOOOOM.

PootyBot/Bashy just got his butt owned. thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Perhaps one day you'll realize that you've been masterfully conned by the lying leftist media, the democrats,& leftist snobbish celebrities. thumb up

Then again, perhaps one day pigs will fly and Hell will freeze over as well. laughing out loud

Is that a class taught at Trump University along with real estate? The art of con wink

eThneoLgrRnae
I cant believe you still have it in you Rob that you want to go on for pages and pages of how much you hate Trump. FFS man, move on!

He's scared shitless that 2020 will just be a repeat of 2016 lol. He and other leftists are so desperate to try and get Trump supporters to abandon Trump in droves before the election. Won't work though, pathetically try as he and other left-wing losers might.

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He's scared shitless that 2020 will just be a repeat of 2016 lol. He and other leftists are so desperate to try and get Trump supporters to abandon Trump in droves before the election. Won't work though, try as he and other left-wing losers might.

Trump will win in 2020 by a more comfortable margin than he did in 2016.

An analysis has already been done on economic performance and getting reelected. Americans, when you average out how they vote in each election, won't really care about all the other things.

https://www.thoughtco.com/presidential-elections-and-the-economy-1146241

Based on how the economy is doing under Trump, it will be anywhere from a comfortable margin of victory to a landslide victory for Trump. Democratic analysts should know this. They should be doing everything in their power to try and sabotage this very predictable voting trend. The Democrats only hope is to cause an economic crash. They've already tried and failed miserably to sabotage Trump's reputation. Now the American people distrust the leftist Media more than ever: the Democrats harmed themselves, severely, by playing school gossip and reputation games.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
That went right over your head bro

Robtard
Cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.