Thanos vs Mr.Nobody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Thanos with a complete gauntlet vs Mr.Nobody from the Doom Patrol streaming show.

Who wins?

Galan007
Quick draw scenario, imo.

If Thanos can get off a snap, he wins. If not, he loses.

NemeBro
Not very far in Doom Patrol, but Mr. Nobody seems to be able to affect whenever and wherever he wants, which is to say that he has a nonlinear perception of time, as seen when he effortlessly went into Jane's past to set her up to counteract the Decreator. I can't see Thanos beating him on the quickdraw when Mr. Nobody has some omniscient and omnipresent qualities like that.

Galan007
Nobody is the epitome of a nigh-omnipotent metafictional being.

At one point he stated that he could take over DC's entire streaming platform if he wanted to, lol. He is intended to transcend 'the story' all together.

playa1258
Mr.Nobody takes over Rotten Tomatoes and pans every MCU film with EG and IW being hit the hardest.

BrolyBlack
What movie was he in?

tkitna
Mr. Nobody would win forum battles but Thanos would figure him out and win the long game.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What movie was he in? Not a movie, the Doom Patrol TV show. It's actually very good.

BrolyBlack
Nice, how can I watch it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nice, how can I watch it. Ask Galan, he's the most feared corsair in the Pirate's Bay.

BruceSkywalker
wait pirate bay still works?????

BrolyBlack
Yea no kidding

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ask Galan, he's the most feared corsair in the Pirate's Bay. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.