MCU Worthy Cap vs. Valkyrie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

StiltmanFTW
How is that fair?

Steve rapes her throat, ass and then her throat again.

BruceSkywalker
Steve destroys her real bad

NotAllThatEvil
Steve doesn't even need the hammer.

ShadowFyre
Lol she would rip him in half without it

NotAllThatEvil
Lol, no she wouldn't? Cap is easily as strong as an asgardian without the hammer. He held thanos back in infinity war, he tossed spiderman around in civil war, and he fought "loki" in end game. Cap's base stats are frankly ridiculous.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Lol, no she wouldn't? Cap is easily as strong as an asgardian without the hammer. He held thanos back in infinity war, he tossed spiderman around in civil war, and he fought "loki" in end game. Cap's base stats are frankly ridiculous.

Without the hammer, Cap wouldn't have the strength of an Asgardian, unless it's specifically stated in OP. I also don't recall Cap ever fighting Loki in Endgame. He fought him in Avengers and was getting his ass kicked.

With Thor's powers then Cap wins. Without them Valkyrie destroys him.

juggerman
he fought "loki" in end game.

You mean when he fought himself?

steverules_2
Originally posted by juggerman
You mean when he fought himself?

Must do

Darth Thor
he tossed spiderman around in civil war,

That was clear PIS. But he never actually overpowered him in a pure strength contest.

Hes not on Spideys strength level.

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't PIS, it was a typical showing of how skill and experience always stomp stupid kids with fancy superpowers.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
it was a typical showing of how skill and experience always stomp stupid kids with fancy superpowers.

Hmm, think you missed the part where Spidey stomped Winter Soldier.

StiltmanFTW
Bucky went easy on the kid.

Juk3n
Not sure about Cap being as strong as Valkyrie. Re-watch Ragnarok, she's casually leaping (like hulk level leaping) from spaceship to spaceship tearing them up. The implied strength here alone is beyond Cap.

StiltmanFTW
That and she actually did some playful wrestling with the Hulk, lol.

But it doesn't matter, as Cap's physicals do get amped here. OP made it clear.

Darth Thor

StiltmanFTW
A mere drone took care of Penis Parker.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by FrothByte
Without the hammer, Cap wouldn't have the strength of an Asgardian, unless it's specifically stated in OP. I also don't recall Cap ever fighting Loki in Endgame. He fought him in Avengers and was getting his ass kicked.

With Thor's powers then Cap wins. Without them Valkyrie destroys him.

The only time he fought him was in Germany where was doing pretty well until ironman showed up. I don't know where you got that he lost? Then in end game, he fought himself, who he thought was loki, and saw no problem with him winning that match.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Juk3n
Not sure about Cap being as strong as Valkyrie. Re-watch Ragnarok, she's casually leaping (like hulk level leaping) from spaceship to spaceship tearing them up. The implied strength here alone is beyond Cap. beyond holding thanos back or yanking spiderman off his feet? Don't forget that cap has a habit of holding back as much as he can. See batroc and mjonir

FrothByte
The only time he fought him was in Germany where was doing pretty well until ironman showed up. I don't know where you got that he lost? Then in end game, he fought himself, who he thought was loki, and saw no problem with him winning that match.

Getting knocked down and thrown around multiple times when you couldn't budge your opponent back a foot is not what I call doing pretty well.

And you yourself admitted that Cap fought himself in Endgame, not Loki. That's not proof that he's anywhere near as strong as an Asgardian.

Adam Grimes
The only time he fought him was in Germany where was doing pretty well until ironman showed up. I don't know where you got that he lost? Then in end game, he fought himself, who he thought was loki, and saw no problem with him winning that match. He wasn't doing ok against Loki. Sure, it wasn't a stomp but Loki didn't really want to hurt Cap as his plan was to get caught by them.

And why does it matter that he thought it was Loki?

ShadowFyre
Because cap thinking he can fight loki somehow translates to him being able to beat loki

FrothByte
As for this match, I agree that Cap wins but I don't think it's a complete stomp. Valkyrie is still a skilled and experienced warrior with similar stats to Cap in this case.

Worst case scenario for her is that Cap beats her as easily as she did Loki. An easy enough victory but still not a complete stomp.

More likely though it will probably resemble the Daredevil vs. IronFist fight, where Danny put up a fight but eventually gets outclassed by Matt's skill.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A mere drone took care of Penis Parker.

Lol @ using Nerdy Flash lines to attack Parker.

Pfft even multiple drones cant take out Spidey. They could hardly touch him.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Because cap thinking he can fight loki somehow translates to him being able to beat loki But that doesn't make sense. The line was just thrown to explain how Past!Cap rationalized fighting himself.

Loki was dominating the actual fight and that's what matters.

Darth Thor
If anything Avengers makes it clear Cap knows he cant take Loki. Not only was he clearly losing to Loki, but when Loki surrendered to IM & Cap, Cap didnt buy it, saying the guy packs a punch.

IOW Loki could have put up competition against BOTH of them according to Young Avengers1 Cap himself. The same Young Cap who beat the crud out of Older Endgame Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.