MCU Iron Spider vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Iron Spider (Far from Home)vs. Tchallas Kinetic suit (Endgame)
Round 2: Peters Far from Home suit vs. Tchallas Civil War suit

Who wins

juggerman
Peter in both

steverules_2

juggerman
Peter now can use his "Peter Tingle" to dodge and anticipate his opponent. Also was see Peter is MUCH stronger than Bucky who was about equal to BP.

steverules_2
You mean to tell me he FINALLY has a spider sense that works in FFH? Don't you be toying with my emotions now uhuh

TheVaultDweller
He does initially still have a bit of trouble (though it's implied to be exhaustion/emotional stress of all the events of Endgame), but yeah, he has it down by the end. And it's actually rather impressive once it gets working properly. He can basically fight blind while using it.

carthage
Dodges automatic fire from all sides and rips drones in half with his bare hands

steverules_2
Nice

Darth Thor

TheVaultDweller
Peter potentially has a huge ace in the hole as well. Black Widow's tasers affected T'Challa right through his suit. And I might be forgetting something, but I don't recall any feats from the nano-suit to suggest it's significantly better in that regard. And Peter has taser webs, which he's effectively used in combat at this point.

Darth Thor
^ Honestly between Taser webs and the expansive webbing he displayed in Homecoming I think Spidey would take out either or BP or Cap. Adding in his Far From Home advantages SPIDER SENSE (I refuse to call it Peter Tingle), And Lord help them is he uses EDITH , then its pretty one sided IMO.

juggerman
Originally posted by Darth Thor
SPIDER SENSE (I refuse to call it Peter Tingle)

You're just making up words now. It's always been called the Peter Tingle

Darth Thor
Lol

But seriously im mad about that mad

Arachnid1
FFH Spidey handles in both situations. He's actually competent now. He's faster, stronger, and smarter by a large margin, and finally has a fully functioning Spidey-sense. I don't think any other street level hero has a chance against him anymore.

Estacado
Spidey Way too fast for Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.