Immortal Hulk vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR

Who wins

StiltmanFTW
Apoc is still too versatile.

Or.. should be, at least... the way Marvel is writing and re-writing him, nobody can be sure these days.

carver9
Hulk wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.

Nur has no limits.

He can eat Hulk, same as Doomsday can eat Supes. Only less chewing involved.

carver9
Lol... Hulk doesnt have any limits either except he have better fts than Apocalypse.

DarkSaint85
Apoc is too versatile, right Carv?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Apoc is too versatile, right Carv?

He is very versatile. What is he going to do to Hulk? Name it.

DarkSaint85
Tear his heart out.

Now, agreed, he would heal from it. But I don't care. I am after the forum win thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tear his heart out.

Now, agreed, he would heal from it. But I don't care. I am after the forum win thumb up

While Apocalypse is attempting to snatch out Hulks heart, what is Hulk going to be doing?

StiltmanFTW
Vomiting blood, most likely.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/4114706-1897100456-22882.jpg

vansonbee
Zeus > Apocalypse though

and Immortal Hulk is different beat in durability, compared to WWH

StiltmanFTW
No, I wouldn't say that Zeus > Apocalypse.

And even if he IS... one thing Nur has on Zeus is versatility... massive versatility.

So, Hulk is screwed. Nur can think of a dozen ways to KO him for a forum win, especially seeing how Bushwacker could get past through Hulk's "invulnerability".

carver9
What kind of weapon did Bushwack use?

StiltmanFTW
Y'know, his handgun.

Literally handgun.

Packed with some good ammo.

But hey, Apoc packs Celestial tech.............

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Y'know, his handgun.

Literally handgun.

Packed with some good ammo.

But hey, Apoc packs Celestial tech.............

Are you sure? Where was it shown to be an average handgun because the same writer had average handgun bullets bouncing off of immortal Hulk skin on multiple of occasions.

StiltmanFTW
Are you sure? Where was it shown to be an average handgun because the same writer had average handgun bullets bouncing off of immortal Hulk skin on multiple of occasions.

I literally just said it was packed with "some good ammo". Meaning he was prepped.

It still doesn't matter, as Bushwacker is a Daredevil/Punisher villain.

Apocalypse can morph his damn hands into weapons and fire Celestial projectiles, ffs... he can do it while having his own damn head detached... or while pissing in Hulk's anus and banging your girlfriend... yes, at the same time...

Now you're beginning to understand what Nur can do?

carver9
I literally just said it was packed with "some good ammo". Meaning he was prepped.

Apocalypse can morph his damn hands into weapons and fire Celestial projectiles, ffs... he can do it while having his own damn head detached... or while pissing in Hulk's anus and banging your girlfriend... yes, at the same time...

Gotcha...no proof that it was an AVERAGE weapon.

So you think punching holes in a being that was smiling and giggling while being cut into pieces is effective?

-Pr-
Apocalypse should win, I would think, but who knows when it comes to feats.

StiltmanFTW
Gotcha...no proof that it was an AVERAGE weapon.

So you think punching holes in a being that was smiling and giggling while being cut into pieces is effective?

Have you read the comic? It wasn't average, but it was fired from Bushwacker's standard bionic arm.

Meanwhile, Apoc can morph into whatever he wants and increase the energy output.

Flyattractor
Hasn't Immortal Hulk Survived being cut up into seperate chunks and kept in bottles?

Apoc has to take Immortral Naps.

Hulk Probably Wins.

StiltmanFTW
@Fly

KO / incapacitation = win under CBvF rules, you turd.

carver9
Have you read the comic? It wasn't average, but it was fired from Bushwacker's standard bionic arm.

Meanwhile, Apoc can morph into whatever he wants and increase the energy output.

I read the comic. Lol. You said average when we have no clue on the properties of whatever it was that hit Hulk. It doesnt even matter since it didnt stop him. It actually worsened the situation.

Is morphing suppose to prevent him from getting koed? We have 2 different tiers here. Apocalypse couldnt even one punch young Thor while Hulk is giving adult Thor brain damage with a single hit while taking on the other Avengers. Didnt Apoclypse lose to both Thors recently while Hulk is standing in one spot tanking hits from Jane and Hercules, while being drained beforehand by Rogue?

Two different tiers.

carver9
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hasn't Immortal Hulk Survived being cut up into seperate chunks and kept in bottles?

Apoc has to take Immortral Naps.

Hulk Probably Wins.

And he was still awake smiling and reformed whenever he wanted too.

Flyattractor
Yep. You are Right..

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/screen-shot-2018-11-14-at-11-38-13-am.png

Now that is a SNAP!

Inedian
Apocalypse wins.

Anything new from Apocalypse? I haven't seen him since that evolution arc and Nate arc.

Darth Thor
while being drained beforehand by Rogue?

Did Rogue successfully drain him?

Darth Thor

So, Hulk is screwed. Nur can think of a dozen ways to KO him for a forum win, especially seeing how Bushwacker could get past through Hulk's "invulnerability".

Sounds like a low showing tbh. And an inconsistent one.

Otherwise I could just say Hey Thor obviously hits harder than whatever gun Bushwacker had, therefore Thor can KO Hulk anytime...

Which is just fine with me, but surely you can see the logic issues with that line of argumentation.

carver9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Did Rogue successfully drain him?

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087710_Avengers_2016-_686-004.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087712_Avengers_2016-_686-005.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087713_Avengers_2016-_686-006.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087714_Avengers_2016-_686-011.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087716_Avengers_2016-_686-012.jpg

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087718_Avengers_2016-_686-013.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087719_Avengers_2016-_686-014.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087720_Avengers_2016-_686-015.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38087721_Avengers_2016-_686-016.jpg

Darth Thor
thumb up

So she absorbed part of his power but was struggling to stay in control with it.

Rogue is the coolest.

Magnon
Power-wise, Rogue can absorb Hulk just fine -- indeed, she has completely absorbed him on several occasions.

However, sometimes she has trouble dealing with his psyche (like in the scans above) forcing her to disengage before the transfer is complete.

http://i.imgur.com/VMYTVSa.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235174/6190625-rco008.jpg

carver9
She absorbed him there, she just couldnt deplete him. We dont know how much power she absorbed from him in the scans you posted. All was done off panel.

Magnon
We dont know how much power she absorbed from him in the scans you posted.
"Every hero on Earth gave her everything they've got."

Darth Thor
Point is she can siphon off his strength, and thats not really debatable. But would probably take her a very long time to siphon off all of his strength and she may end up just Hulking out herself in the process.

StiltmanFTW
I read the comic. Lol. You said average when we have no clue on the properties of whatever it was that hit Hulk. It doesnt even matter since it didnt stop him. It actually worsened the situation.

Is morphing suppose to prevent him from getting koed? We have 2 different tiers here. Apocalypse couldnt even one punch young Thor while Hulk is giving adult Thor brain damage with a single hit while taking on the other Avengers. Didnt Apoclypse lose to both Thors recently while Hulk is standing in one spot tanking hits from Jane and Hercules, while being drained beforehand by Rogue?

Two different tiers.

Apoc was conscious just fine with his head detached from his body... he has absolute molecular control over it... that's why he "outreacted" Quicksilver himself.

You want to use Hulk's highest showings, then it's only okay for me to use Nur's highest ones... and his versatility, the thing he's known for.

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like a low showing tbh. And an inconsistent one.

Otherwise I could just say Hey Thor obviously hits harder than whatever gun Bushwacker had, therefore Thor can KO Hulk anytime...

Which is just fine with me, but surely you can see the logic issues with that line of argumentation.

Thor has no piercing attacks at his disposal, though. Zero. Unless he gets his axe again.

Apoc does.

And yeah, we totally differentiate those types of damage in versus threads.

Darth Thor
Thor has no piercing attacks at his disposal, though. Zero. Unless he gets his axe again.

Apoc does.

Point was it either needs to be quantified, or shown to be a consistent issue for Hulk.

And yeah, we totally differentiate those types of damage in versus threads.

As you should. Comics sometimes have that weird backward durability crap. Yes I know Thor was KOd once by a bullet to the head facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Point was it either needs to be quantified, or shown to be a consistent issue for Hulk.

We're talking about the Immortal version here. Very specifically.

So we don't get to use Professor Hulk no-selling Maestro's dogs supposedly capable of biting through alternate adamantium.

As you should. Comics sometimes have that weird backward durability crap. Yes I know Thor was KOd once by a bullet to the head facepalm

You should be grateful he survived; oldschool Thor would've probably been killed by it.

Flyattractor
Pic Scans or STFU!

Darth Thor
We're talking about the Immortal version here. Very specifically.

So we don't get to use Professor Hulk no-selling Maestro's dogs supposedly capable of biting through alternate adamantium.

I thought Immortal Hulk was like 100times stronger than Savage or Professor. Which version was it that shrugged off hits from Hercules & Jane Thor?

carver9
He is stronger. Current versions of Hulks are stronger than his classic counterparts. I dont know what Stilt is talking about. Then he keep mentioning versatility but have not named a single attack that could take Hulk out. At this point, Hulk would massacre Apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
Yup. And he's still susceptible to piercing attacks thumb up

Welcome to comics, DT.

carver9
Thor also came close to killing Apocalypse on more than one occasion. Yes, he had an axe that can cut through Celestial tech but it also bypassed Apocalypse true invulnerability. Here is one of the instances...

https://m.imgur.com/ej7NFor

We seen how a Hulk handles the same axe. It does nothing.

Flyattractor

Welcome to comics, DT.

Hulk has Super HF. Piercings mean NOTHING!

Philosophía
Apocalypse.

Philosophía
Bump. smile

One Big Mob
Thor also came close to killing Apocalypse on more than one occasion. Yes, he had an axe that can cut through Celestial tech but it also bypassed Apocalypse true invulnerability. Here is one of the instances...

https://m.imgur.com/ej7NFor

We seen how a Hulk handles the same axe. It does nothing. The ****

Sure the Axe killed Exitar because it was specifically made to bypass Celestials, but Hulk tanked it therefore it counts. But then Exitar > Hulk in the same story twice? I simply do not understand since Hulk tanked the Axe. What is going on guys? Can anyone explain how weaknesses work?

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The ****

Sure the Axe killed Exitar because it was specifically made to bypass Celestials, but Hulk tanked it therefore it counts. But then Exitar > Hulk in the same story twice? I simply do not understand since Hulk tanked the Axe. What is going on guys? Can anyone explain how weaknesses work?

I said it bypass Apocalypse TRUE invulnerability. Cutting the Celestial armor up was a given but his flesh did not withstand the attack.

One Big Mob
Hulk is more durable against cutting than the unprotected flesh of a shape shifter. Good point. Axe Hulk will come in handy here.

So as I was saying about Iron Man vs Tombstone; Tombstone is way stronger and more durable than Tony Stark. Anyone who denies this is a dog eating racist.

carver9
Hulk is more durable against cutting than the unprotected flesh of a shape shifter. Good point. Axe Hulk will come in handy here.

So as I was saying about Iron Man vs Tombstone; Tombstone is way stronger and more durable than Tony Stark. Anyone who denies this is a dog eating racist.

Dont even know why you mentioned shape shifting when the axe was actually hurting Apocalypyse to the point of retreating. The second fight, he was screaming in pain and gushing blood (both scenes). Nothing said here takes away from what I said. Good seeing you back though.

One Big Mob

carver9
Look above my post and see why I mentioned Apocalypse piercing durability.

One Big Mob
Look above my post and see why I mentioned Apocalypse piercing durability. Do you go to Wolverine vs Thing threads and mention Thing's piercing resistance being better than Wolverine's too?

quanchi112
Hulk crushes him.

carver9

Welcome to comics, DT.

carver9
Then I mentioned piercing attacks doing nothing to Hulk. I guess your post was meant for Stilt.

One Big Mob
Then I mentioned piercing attacks doing nothing to Hulk. I guess your post was meant for Stilt. Nobody said anything about Apoc's piercing resistance and considering Hulk has no way to take advantage of this, it's irrelevant. Apocalypse can however take advantage of a flaw in Hulk's defense.

Apocalypse's skin without the benefit of armor was never stated to be on Hulk's level. Hulk "tanking" that attack without the same weaknesses do not override what Stiltman said.

And also even without getting into specific examples, I trust what Stiltman said more than you handwaving away Hulk's showings. The fact that... whatever the **** you're doing on this page kind of proves that to me.

Literally the first thing you did when faced with adversity is go directly to Apocalypse's weakness to try and challenge it. You didn't even use a showing from Hulk once on this page. Just trust you, they exist.

Philosophía
Nobody said anything about Apoc's piercing resistance and considering Hulk has no way to take advantage of this, it's irrelevant. Apocalypse can however take advantage of a flaw in Hulk's defense.

Apocalypse's skin without the benefit of armor was never stated to be on Hulk's level. Hulk "tanking" that attack without the same weaknesses do not override what Stiltman said.

And also even without getting into specific examples, I trust what Stiltman said more than you handwaving away Hulk's showings. The fact that... whatever the **** you're doing on this page kind of proves that to me.

Literally the first thing you did when faced with adversity is go directly to Apocalypse's weakness to try and challenge it. You didn't even use a showing from Hulk once on this page. Just trust you, they exist. Hulk is Hulk Weapon H.

Philosophía

StiltmanFTW
Apoc eats him.

Classic NES
Point is she can siphon off his strength, and thats not really debatable. But would probably take her a very long time to siphon off all of his strength and she may end up just Hulking out herself in the process.

She would probably hulk out like she did when she absorbed she hulk.

Classic NES
Big A wins.

Apoc's horsemen (war) has KTFO'd Hulk before. He's also captured the Hulk and amped him. Nur's tech > Hulk.

carver9
You do know that Hulk was dying, right? Lol... around the same books you're referencing, it was outright said that Hulk IS the most powerful being on the planet. Nice try.

Classic NES
https://www.google.com/amp/s/panels-of-interest.tumblr.com/post/72125360844/hulk-vs-thunderbird-from-exiles-2001-6/amp

smokin'

Stoic
He is very versatile. What is he going to do to Hulk? Name it.

Hook him up to a bunch of Celestial cables and name him War?

Classic NES
Originally posted by Stoic
Hook him up to a bunch of Celestial cables and name him War?

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Classic NES
https://www.google.com/amp/s/panels-of-interest.tumblr.com/post/72125360844/hulk-vs-thunderbird-from-exiles-2001-6/amp

smokin'

Lol... that's not canon to Hulk. Also, he punched a hole into Galactus that was equivalent to punching a hole inside of a star. He is above Apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Apocalypse should win, I would think, but who knows when it comes to feats.

High Evolutionary stalemated Galactus for a while, Apocalypse stalemated HE while trolling the shit out of him and not taking the fight seriously.

Classic NES
Lol... that's not canon to Hulk.

confused Hulk getting trounced by Thunderbird amped by Nur tech is not canon to Hulk?

carver9
confused Hulk getting trounced by Thunderbird amped by Nur tech is not canon to Hulk?

It's an alternate Hulk. It's not the 616 version of Hulk.

Classic NES
It's an alternate Hulk. It's not the 616 version of Hulk.

laughing Did you go and read the comic just now? What difference does it make Hulk is Hulk, right?

carver9
laughing Did you go and read the comic just now? What difference does it make Hulk is Hulk, right?

If Hulk is Hulk then Apocalypse dies. Immortal Hulk absorbed the One Below All, Franklin Richard's along with other Abstracts as easy as it is to count to 2. He was killing Abstracts. Hulk treats him like the fodder he is since non 616 fts count and absorb him.

StiltmanFTW
If Hulk is Hulk, then Apocalypse is Apocalypse...

fTlM3vtWkI8

Classic NES
If Hulk is Hulk then Apocalypse dies. Immortal Hulk absorbed the One Below All, Franklin Richard's along with other Abstracts as easy as it is to count to 2. He was killing Abstracts. Hulk treats him like the fodder he is since non 616 fts count and absorb him.

Scans

Wonder Man
Hulk would be able to withstand the physical torture remember. But Apocalypse can mess his head up bad.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hulk would be able to withstand the physical torture remember. But Apocalypse can mess his head up bad.

I honestly think Hulk breaks his hand on Nur's armor.

carver9
Scans

Immortal Hulk #24. Enjoy

StiltmanFTW
Lord Apocalypse makes Hulk his dog, just like Dione did.

carver9
Alternate Hulk

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is Hulk.

carver9
Hulk is Hulk.

laughing out loud

Classic NES
Alternate Hulk

Same hulk though. What real difference is there between Hulk of another universe vs another here? Hulk is Hulk smile

Wonder Man
I see Hulk hanging Apocalypse upside down and draining his blood.
Immotal Hulk is supposed to have ideas now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.