FFH Spiderman vs. Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
How does this current Parker stack up against symbiotes?

Round 1. FFH suit Parker vs. Venom

Round 2. Iron Spider vs. Riot

No bfr. KO or death

carthage

StiltmanFTW
lol pussy Venom couldn't even take a train like a man in comics

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lol pussy Venom couldn't even take a train like a man in comics

When did Venom take on a train?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
When did Venom take on a train?

In his own series.

steverules_2
In his own series.

Any scans?

Adam Grimes
Venom eats tomolland-man.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Any scans?

https://tinyurl.com/yyggqe97

Much like Pete, he was messed up big time.

Darth Thor
Lowballing at its finest.

Comic Eddie Venom could take full on hits from Professor Hulk just fine.

In any case this is the movies. My gut says Venom would win, but Spidey has the better strength and dodging Feats for now.

steverules_2

BruceSkywalker
prolly Eddie

Estacado
Cant see Peter hurting Venom.

TheVaultDweller
Why not? He's vastly stronger than either Venom or Riot, going by actual screen feats. Seriously, what stops Peter from outright tearing the symbiotes off the hosts if he gets a chance? We know it's doable, as we see Riot do it to Venom during the final battle at one point.

Not saying Spider-Man does win, but how people can write him off completely considering the strength disparity (and the disparity in actual skill, speed and agility IMO) is weird IMO.

NemeBro
Peter makes Venom punch his own head off for the easy win.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
(and the disparity in actual skill, speed and agility IMO) is weird IMO.

Is Spidey faster? Im just thinking of that scene where Venom swims real fast.

Edit- also his huge size can make his speed deceptive when performing leaps.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
Peter makes Venom punch his own head off for the easy win. I'll do the same to you. You're halfway there anyway.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Is Spidey faster? Im just thinking of that scene where Venom swims real fast.

Edit- also his huge size can make his speed deceptive when performing leaps.

Sure, Venom can swim quickly, but this isn't a race. And Spidey can easily make comparable leaps, and has actual webs to extend that range even further. And when it comes to actual combat speed, what Pete was doing at the end of Far From Home is beyond anything Venom has shown to date. The guy was dodging machine gun fire from multiple advanced Stark-tech combat drones while tearing them apart with his bare hands, in a narrow corridor, while unable to see or hear them. And then was also able to react to Mysterio trying to shoot him while distracting him with the final hologram at the end. Don't get me wrong. Venom and Riot are both very fast and agile. But not that fast or agile. At least not based on feats.

And Pete fights smartly nowadays as well. One of the things I liked in Far From Home is how they acknowledge that he's actually a genius in his own right. And we see this in his fights now as well, with him using his webbing and the environment to his advantage, setting up little traps etc. I mean, yeah, he got tricked by Mysterio. But so did everyone else. And that is more down to Peter's trusting nature and wanting to see the best in people, as opposed to a lack of intelligence.

Darth Thor
Sure, Venom can swim quickly, but this isn't a race. And Spidey can easily make comparable leaps,

Will have to put video clips together (once available) but I think Venom may be jumping further and faster (without webbing or symbiotte stretching) in combat. Like I said his huge size might make the distance he leaps deceiving.

TheVaultDweller
Will have to put video clips together (once available) but I think Venom may be jumping further and faster (without webbing or symbiotte stretching) in combat. Like I said his huge size might make the distance he leaps deceiving.

I dunno. Pete was hopping around like crazy when he was inside the giant hologram at the end, linking them all together with the webbing for the taser chain. And some of those leaps looked to be pretty high/far. And he was doing them in rapid succession, on moving/unstable footing.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah True. But Still feel like a lot of it is down to Venom not having faced a big enough challenge yet.

Remember this is like 2 solo Spidey films and 3 event films featuring Spidey vs the 1 Venom film restricted to a small budget.

TheVaultDweller
^ Yeah True. But Still feel like a lot of it is down to Venom not having faced a big enough challenge yet.

Remember this is like 2 solo Spidey films and 3 event films featuring Spidey vs the 1 Venom film restricted to a small budget.

Well, yeah, that goes without saying. But we can only go by screen feats. And because of how they handled the origins of these two versions of the characters, we can't even apply any scaling either, which we might have been able to if they had kept the Spider-Man connection to Venom's origin.

Darth Thor
^ Unfortunately Yeah, scaling is off the table, and Spidey clearly had the superior feats.

Only point in Venoms case is we havent seen his limits yet. Everything he did was done fairly casually.

TheVaultDweller
Speaking of casual, I lol'd when Peter slapped Flash unconscious on the bus.

StiltmanFTW
Speaking of casual, I lol'd when Peter slapped Flash unconscious on the bus.

Great moment, yes thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
I'd vote for venom simply by having better healing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'd vote for venom simply by having better healing

Pete healed from his train experience quicker than Venom, lol vin

carthage

StiltmanFTW
I was making a reference to comics, don't worry about it.

carthage
I was making a reference to posts on the first page

Darth Thor
Pete healed from his train experience quicker than Venom, lol vin

You f***er

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.