Mystique/Sabretooth v Killercroc/catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Creed w/ no adamanatium

Location-Central Park...Random Encounter...Which Duo Wins?

https://i.postimg.cc/rD4PK0WK/sd.jpg

leonidas
team marvel every time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by leonidas
team marvel every time.

reason?

leonidas
sabes>>croc. even the new croc. and mystique is very underrated. her ability to shift shape would make it....hugely challenging for selena to stay in the fight for very long. switching partners wouldn't help either. mystique is too versatile for either one.

StiltmanFTW
Seriously?

Creed eats Croc with no effort.

Mystique destroys Selina without using any of her shapeshifting tricks.

-Pr-
Team Marvel, definitely.

StiltmanFTW
Not only T1 has teamwork on their side (they're a f*cking couple), but also they have the raw power advantage and the array of abilities in general...

We'd need to use Croc's bank vault feat and Catwoman one-shotting Flashes (plural), if we were going to give them a fighting chance here.

Those showings did happen, but they're massive f*cking outliers.

Senor Cage
Sabretooth definitely doesn't own Croc. Croc could likely take an even split with Creed. Mystique owns Catwoman, though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Sabretooth definitely doesn't own Croc. Croc could likely take an even split with Creed.

Are you insane?

Creed fought lesser Supermen, beat and skinned a Wendigo, brawled with Cho Hulk, made Omega Red flee, stalemated Killpower...

Croc has gotten raped by Harvey with a broken bottle.

Senor Cage
Rebirth's Croc has tanked Zods attacks, taken Aquamans blows, owned King Shark in water, and defeated a corrupted Beast Boy (who was owning the Titans). This could be a good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Rebirth's Croc has tanked Zods attacks, taken Aquamans blows, owned King Shark in water, and defeated a corrupted Beast Boy (who was owning the Titans). This could be a good fight.

Creed - before any further enhancements - has ko'd Classic Rogue with a few hits.

Took blows from angry Sasquatch.

Beat f*cking Wendigo underwater.

Actually fought Phoenix Jean for a while.

No, this can't be a good fight. Creed eats Croc.

Senor Cage
Beast Boy would destroy Sabretooth, IMO. Too versatile and too strong. Croc defeated him.

Talk about eating? Croc would downright eat Sabretooth for desert. Mutated Croc, ftw. wink

https://i.imgur.com/tEJwQsZ.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Beast Boy got effortlessly raped by Deathstroke who wasn't even paying attention to him.

It's standard Croc, Golgo.

Senor Cage
Recently? Beast Boy has been close to mid-top tier after he was corrupted by the Source. Croc defeated him, along with some pretty beastly showings in Suicide Squad. Everyone has low showings, Stilt. We use these characters at their best.

StiltmanFTW
You're not dumb. And you know your DC.

Sabes operates on a far greater level than Croc on average.

He would murder dozens of Crocs...

Senor Cage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're not dumb. And you know your DC.

Sabes operates on a far greater level than Croc on average.

He would murder dozens of Crocs...

No doubt on the average part. I just think if we're using these 2 at their best (especially recently for Croc), he can make a fight out of it.

MrMind
Pretty sure either marvel solos this, spite

StiltmanFTW
No doubt on the average part. I just think if we're using these 2 at their best (especially recently for Croc), he can make a fight out of it.

Okay, okay.

See... sometimes... it's okay for Marvel to win. You need to realize that.

In general, DC does have the power advantage, but it doesn't mean every match will go in their favour. Don't go too crazy, man. Mods are already discussing a permaban for you... shifty

wink

-Pr-
Yeah, on average Sabes and Raven should win this handily.

Though, **** you guys for acting like Croc was ever a threat to Aquaman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
this senor dude is always voting for Dc like it's his job. ive never seen him side with marvel on anything

Senor Cage
Okay, okay.

See... sometimes... it's okay for Marvel to win. You need to realize that.

In general, DC does have the power advantage, but it doesn't mean every match will go in their favour. Don't go too crazy, man. Mods are already discussing a permaban for you... shifty

wink

I never said DC won in this thread. mad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, on average Sabes and Raven should win this handily.

Though, **** you guys for acting like Croc was ever a threat to Aquaman.

Hey, f*ck DC for doing that.

He has one embarrassing showing against Arthur. One.

All others, he's actually doing pretty well - well enough he called dibs on Aquaman, next time they were to fight.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
this senor dude is always voting for Dc like it's his job. ive never seen him side with marvel on anything

Correct.

Mods don't care one bit.

Just like Pr doesn't care a certain KMCer has been tarnishing Colossus' reputation for 15 years.

Senor Cage

Read my post above, troll.

-Pr-
Hey, f*ck DC for doing that.

He has one embarrassing showing against Arthur. One.

All others, he's actually doing pretty well - well enough he called dibs on Aquaman, next time they were to fight.

Correct.

Mods don't care one bit.

Just like Pr doesn't care a certain KMCer has been tarnishing Colossus' reputation for 15 years.

He at no point looked like he could take him.

Hey, to be fair, there's more than one.

AlbertoJohnAvil
PR is a good mod. I actually respect his knowledge on x-men lol

StiltmanFTW
He did, when Aquaman was down and Croc was standing... "looked" like Croc had the upper hand.

No. There's only one guy who's been doing it for 15 f*cking years.

StiltmanFTW

That's because he's one of the few guys here left who actually give a crap about the X-Men, myself included.

-Pr-
He did, when Aquaman was down and Croc was standing... "looked" like Croc had the upper hand.

No. There's only one guy who's been doing it for 15 f*cking years.

I honestly don't remember that.

Wait, who then? Because there's been a whole bunch of people over the years picking up the slack when one falters.

Thanks, but you're still wrong about Cyclops.

That's because he's one of the few guys here left who actually give a crap about the X-Men, myself included.

Outside of you and me, who else is there that's been here a while? Philo obviously, but who else? Juggy?

It doesn't help that the comics have suffered over the years either.

AlbertoJohnAvil
PR, sometimes you gotta accept changes within x-men my guy.

StiltmanFTW
I honestly don't remember that.

Wait, who then? Because there's been a whole bunch of people over the years picking up the slack when one falters.

Short fight, nothing to discuss, but Croc did look as if he had an upper hand there. Could track the issue number later, but honestly, it's not worth it. Just shows how DC will put anyone vs. anyone if it sells comics - even if they only show a few panels of them fighting.

Well, f*cking guess. The same guy who used to give rimjobs to snoop and trackz.

Outside of you and me, who else is there that's been here a while? Philo obviously, but who else? Juggy?

It doesn't help that the comics have suffered over the years either.

Hmmmm...

Jinzin. But he's only lurking these days. But hey, he's constantly watching us. It should be disturbing, but I've done worse things myself.

So, jin, watch us all you want love

-Pr-
PR, sometimes you gotta accept changes within x-men my guy.

I don't mind change when change is done well, and make sense. Evolution, in a word. I like that. I don't like bad, inconsistent writing, which is what Fraction, Kyle and Yost are guilty of.

Short fight, nothing to discuss, but Croc did look as if he had an upper hand there. Could track the issue number later, but honestly, it's not worth it. Just shows how DC will put anyone vs. anyone if it sells comics - even if they only show a few panels of them fighting.

Well, f*cking guess. The same guy who used to give rimjobs to snoop and trackz.

Hmmmm...

Jinzin. But he's only lurking these days. But hey, he's constantly watching us. It should be disturbing, but I've done worse things myself.

So, jin, watch us all you want love

I'll have to look it up, but in the meantime, it's a low showing.

I'm not kidding when I say I don't know; I've been dealing with Colossus haters since I came to this site.

I liked Jinzin. We had a few heated debates iirc, but I always felt like he knew his stuff, especially when it came to the Wolverine side of things. And he's a fellow Sabes fan iirc.

StiltmanFTW
He's not a hater. He's a fan who's been consistently making him look bad.

Pretty much everyone liked jin. He's the guy who made the board change their minds about Wolverine. He and srank.

-Pr-
He's not a hater. He's a fan who's been consistently making him look bad.

Pretty much everyone liked jin. He's the guy who made the board change their minds about Wolverine. He and srank.

lol, ok, I see now.

Yeah, Srank was good too. And Capt too had his moments.

DarkSaint85
Team Marvel..........

Lose......

The Mercy achievement, when they utterly stomp DC

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Not really.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not really.

why so?

DarkSaint85
Because we all know Crocs feats. Sabes' is simply better, and you trying to bump your thread doesn't change this (even Golgo didn't want to say DC wins, lol).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because we all know Crocs feats. Sabes' is simply better, and you trying to bump your thread doesn't change this (even Golgo didn't want to say DC wins, lol).

Im not saying dc wins though, im saying creed wouldn't exactly "stomp" croc, especially current croc.

I do think Selena can take Mystique. She's capable of withstanding insane amounts of damage and outcrafts metahumans pretty regularly. It would be brutal and prolonged, but I can see it for her in a random encounter since Mystique can't pull shapeshifting psychological warfare. In the end though, Creed sweeps up what remains.

DarkSaint85
Mystique doesn't just shapeshift for psychological warfare. She would win against Catwoman easily, and can then help Sabes out.

Or she takes Croc out with psychological warfare, pretending to be Catwoman. Whilst Sabes annihilates Selina.

StiltmanFTW
Raven... does... not... need... her... powers... against... ****ing... Selina... Kyle.

DarkSaint85
It's interesting that Albert has Creed as the last man standing, cleaning up.

When Mystique is perfectly capable of trading blows with him.

https://i.postimg.cc/fRXDFttY/Lh8-OGGm-d.jpg

I get it, he's trying to create controversy and drum up arguments. Maybe it's to look popular, maybe it's to copy paste on another site.

But this is a pretty definitive win for Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
Raven even overpowered Sinister long enough for him to make contact with Rogue...

Gave Wolverine a fight...

And assraped the whole team of "Wolverines" before Hickman's Secret War ended...

Senor Cage
Catwoman owned Barry and Wally. She's too fast for Raven. wink

StiltmanFTW
Mind-controlled pieces of shit thumb down

-Pr-
Yeah, Mystique isn't just a shapeshifter. As much as I might think people sleep on Catwoman (both figuratively and literally), Raven is too much for her.

deathslash
Catwoman owned Barry and Wally. She's too fast for Raven. wink They have literally never looked good in any comic ever.

Anyway, the mutants win without much effort.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
They have literally never looked good in any comic ever.

Anyway, the mutants win without much effort.

WTF are you smoking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.