Cortez complains about to much work from Speaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Decries Pelosi

dadudemon
Dems are at war with each other. They have been since the blue dog democrats.

This is part of why I say Dems are possibly approaching the end of their reign. They need to win in 2020 big time if they want to stay relevant.

cdtm
They don't need to be anything else, except seen as the "not white racists" party.

As long as that's true, the Dems will always have a base of everyone who doesn't benefit from "white privilege" (As they ironically have a vast, vast majority of white guys running the party)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
They don't need to be anything else, except seen as the "not white racists" party.

As long as that's true, the Dems will always have a base of everyone who doesn't benefit from "white privilege" (As they ironically have a vast, vast majority of white guys running the party)

But the "we're not white racists" part is definitely not the case with the Dems lol.

Flyattractor
Of Course AOC is Bitchin bout all that work. Her Vote to give herself a Raise got shot down.

Poor Widdle Thing. It is hard to fake photo shoots in the desert.

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon

This is part of why I say Dems are possibly approaching the end of their reign. They need to win in 2020 big time if they want to stay relevant.

They remind me of the "freedom caucus" during the tea party run.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
But the "we're not white racists" part is definitely not the case with the Dems lol.
He's not saying it is. He's just saying it's a narrative their effectively pushing with a lot of people.

jaden_2.0
So she steals a job from a patriotic American citizen then refuses to do that job.

DisgusTANG

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So she steals a job from a patriotic American citizen then refuses to do that job.

DisgusTANG

Plus her boss is racist:

So much win wink

Surtur
Lol awww she's such a victim.

Remember when she said her 6 figure salary wasn't cutting it and that she needed a raise so that her and others don't turn to corruption? Adorable smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Plus her boss is racist:

So much win wink
Oh boy, she pulled the race card.

As a man of very pale white skin who also qualifies as a person of color from 2 different angles, I am disgusted by her use of her "People of Color" label to whine about work she's having to do.

Surtur
Oh boy, she pulled the race card.

As a man of very pale white skin who also qualifies as a person of color from 2 different angles, I am disgusted by her use of her "People of Color" label to whine about work she's having to do.

But hey at least she balances out her identity politics by being articulate and intelligent.

dadudemon
But hey at least she balances out her identity politics by being articulate and intelligent.

Now wait a minute...

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, poor wittle baby. She can't take all of the so-called "work" she was elected to do. Can't she just resign if she wants? If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen as the old saying goes.

SquallX

I see that as a good thing actually. If the Dems were to be destroyed, then the Republican would be next, and more than just two party system has a chance of being built.

Surtur

Surtur

Silent Master
His shredding would mean more if he was smart enough to know the correct saying is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care les".

Mindship
Nice to see there are still some vertebrates in Congress.

Surtur
They are going crazy at each other, Pelosi is telling them not to tweet shit about each other lol. She legit gave that "command" cuz of AOC.

I don't get it. If Trump is so damn evil how could they not unite to fight him? It's almost like they're putting on a show.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by snowdragon
Plus her boss is racist:

Her boss is the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Are you saying the AMERICAN PEOPLE are racist?

Robtard
This is like the 13th "AOC said something and hurt my feelings!" thread.

Surtur
People are laughing at her playing the race card lol.

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Her boss is the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Are you saying the AMERICAN PEOPLE are racist?

Duh, of course. The mostist racist eek!

Or conversely just more AoC comedy wink

Silent Master
He's counting the number of threads about someone? talk about obsessed.

Surtur
Multiple topics about Trump=okay

Multiple topics about someone with less power, but who can still vote on things that impact all americans=bad

Robtard
Triple the trigs thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Triple the trigs thumb up

https://media.giphy.com/media/jEYW44nD689oc/200.gif

Robtard
I'll give you half-points due to that being a favorite film/book of mine.

Surtur
So do you think it's silly for her to cry racism? Or a legit thing to cry about?

Robtard
Don't know anything about this story aside from Cortez saying she was given a heavy work load to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

Surtur
She said she and ilhan omar and the tlaib woman were being targeted cuz they were women of color. Do you think that is true?

Robtard
I'd have to know more specifics, did something questionable also happen to those two other women.

They're certainly all women and they are of a color, so that part is correct, but gut instinct tells me she didn't like being given the work so she's likely reaching.

Surtur
She is saying Nancy Pelosi is going after her cuz of her race lol. Come on now, you either think that is the case or it isn't.

Robtard
She is saying Nancy Pelosi is going after her cuz of her race lol. Come on now, you either think that is the case or it isn't.

If it is exactly as you say, then yes, Cortez is being a stupid ass here. Pelosi wouldn't go after her because she's a Brown minority, someone like McConnell or Trump would.

Surtur
Well I mean, you can google it to confirm. She legit said they were being targeted cuz they were women of color.

Robtard
Okay, I wasn't saying you are wrong.

Surtur
Now AOC has said:

"It's singling out four individuals, and knowing the media environment that we're operating in, knowing the amount of death threats that we get, knowing the amount of concentration of attention," Ocasio-Cortez told CNN's Manu Raju. "I think it's just worth asking why."

The implication here seems to be Nancy is going to cause death threats against AOC lol.

So it's racist to criticize her and it might get her killed. Giggle.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.