Cassandra Cain v Obadiah archer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
random encounter

Fight is strictly hand to hand.
No holding back.
The battle takes place in Pennsylvania Station 34st

both bloodlusted

https://i.postimg.cc/5HVmPhPS/obd.jpg

Bentley
Has Obadiah learned any skill that grants super speed? I was under the impression that Cass had slightly superhuman stats and Archer is not very physically sturdy or all his skill

RadZoa
Cassandra would win, just because the other character has a stupid name

deathslash
Originally posted by Bentley
Has Obadiah learned any skill that grants super speed? I was under the impression that Cass had slightly superhuman stats and Archer is not very physically sturdy or all his skill he's surprisingly tough. He did go a few rounds with Bloodshot. Also, he has other powers like energy shields and energy protection that he can draw on, so I honestly think he should take this.Originally posted by RadZoa
Cassandra would win, just because the other character has a stupid name basic troll post

DarkSaint85
Strictly h2h, deathslash.

I give it to Cassie

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Strictly h2h, deathslash.

I give it to Cassie meh, I'd still give it to Obadiah. He can draw on all of the knowledge that's been accrued throughout human history. That's without even mentioning that he can still physically amp himself. He should win this with difficulty.

Senor Cage
Cassandra wins. She'd learn basically everything he does on the fly. Not only that, but Batman doubts he can beat her, and he knows every fighting style on earth.

deathslash
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Cassandra wins. She'd learn basically everything he does on the fly. Not only that, but Batman doubts he can beat her, and he knows every fighting style on earth. do.....do you know anything about Archer? Anything at all?

Senor Cage
I know he loses in a HTH fight against Cassandra, if he's doesn't get a chance to amp. If he does amp, she'd likely lose.

deathslash
I know he loses in a HTH fight against Cassandra, if he's doesn't get a chance to amp. If he does amp, she'd likely lose. ......you do know that as the fight goes on, he'll learn all of her moves while still having more combined skill to draw off of then she can right? Even without amping himself, he's still likely to take this.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
......you do know that as the fight goes on, he'll learn all of her moves while still having more combined skill to draw off of then she can right? Even without amping himself, he's still likely to take this.

Cool. Now how do they stack up, skill wise?

deathslash
Cool. Now how do they stack up, skill wise? It's completely one sided. His superpower is literally having the sum total of all of humanities knowledge and skill. He knows every martial art form that was ever created along with having the access to the knowledge of how to employ them in conjunction with all of his other talents. Let me put it to you this way, when he was mind controlled, he easily owned The Eternal Warrior (who himself is a millennia old warrior that's fought in every major battle in human history).

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
It's completely one sided. His superpower is literally having the sum total of all of humanities knowledge and skill. He knows every martial art form that was ever created along with having the access to the knowledge of how to employ them in conjunction with all of his other talents. Let me put it to you this way, when he was mind controlled, he easily owned The Eternal Warrior (who himself is a millennia old warrior that's fought in every major battle in human history).

But why couldn't Cass do the same thing? She was trained from birth to the same thing. The only thing she is NOT able to do, is amp herself. Like I said, Batman is one of the most skilled fighters in comics (able to stalemate 3boot Karate Kid), and even he doubts he can take Cassandra down. I find it hard to compare, since there is not many skilled fighters in that universe, compared to DC.

DarkSaint85
She learnt Shadow Thief's secret shadow ninjutsu as they were fighting. She can learn on the fly too.

Senor Cage
True.

Also, I remembered this scene wrong. Batman straight up stated he'd lose in a fight against Cass.

https://i.imgur.com/JitKUUi.jpg

He also said that she's the most dangerous fighter he's ever seen.

https://i.imgur.com/Whv9nKY.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.