MCU Spiderman vs. Black Manta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Manta has his standard gear

Round 1: Peter has the Iron Spider Armor
Round 2: Peter has his final suit from Far from Home

Who wins

KingD19
I don't see how Manta can actually hit him. And while he's not pushing Submarines to the surface, Spidey has some insane strength feats that easily put him in the realm of "I can hit you and it will hurt like a b*tch". On top of all that, Manta has never dealt with his webs before and it will throw him off like it does everybody else.

The suits are just extra icing on the cake, as Spidey already has this in the bag after FFH.

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
And while he's not pushing Submarines to the surface.

That was Aquaman who did that

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
That was Aquaman who did that

I know. I was comparing the strength between Aquaman and Spidey, as Arthur was physically superior to Manta in every way. He just wasn't prepared for Atlantean weaponry able to f*ck his day up after the last time he'd fought Manta, a grenade launcher and a knife did nothing but annoy him.

Basically, Spidey still has tons of high-end strength feats that will allow him to wail on Manta like Aquaman did, but he's much more agile and creative in a fight on top of that.

steverules_2
Ah right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.