Karate Kid vs. Batman One Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoeyVanHalen
No tech - just hand to hand

Galan007
Does KK have any sort of counter for this?:

http://i.imgur.com/IqXYTxeh.jpg

Blight
I mean, he did kick batman's ass pretty handily that one time.

qwertyuiop1998
But Batman OM also easily one-shotting Batman in DC one million IIRC

Blight
With the most awkward kick imaginable.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blight
With the most awkward kick imaginable.
That's because you don't know space octo-fu

Philosophía
An octopus shows you his 1Mil ass as he kicks you into unconsciousness.

DarkSaint85
It's a fair point, though.

The human body can only move effectively in so many directions. There's no point in knowing 284747393 different martial arts, unless they genuinely bring something new to the table...like psychic fighting techniques.

A punch from boxing is going to be just as effective as a punch from other martial arts.

Prof. T.C McAbe
PC KK would stomp imho. Post would be more interesting, still giving it to KK 7/10.

DeadpoolXXX
bats rapes any kk

DarkSaint85
Tbf he doesn't need the 'karate' part...

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Does KK have any sort of counter for this?:

http://i.imgur.com/IqXYTxeh.jpg

Not a chance.

Unfortunately, Batman 1mil lacks in too many other areas, to not say he gets blitzed out of the gate by someone who can counter Kryptonain tier speed. The limits of only being in enough scenes to count on one hand.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's a fair point, though.

The human body can only move effectively in so many directions. There's no point in knowing 284747393 different martial arts, unless they genuinely bring something new to the table...like psychic fighting techniques.

A punch from boxing is going to be just as effective as a punch from other martial arts.

Space Karate apparently lets normal humans turn that punch into something strong enough to counter Earthquake vibrations.

Or trap someone who can juggle planets in a stranglehold. Or, spin the same around so fast he passes out, even though he can handle speeds so fast Spectre needs to stop him from breaking the barrier into heaven.

Adam Grimes
That's hilarious.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Space Karate apparently lets normal humans turn that punch into something strong enough to counter Earthquake vibrations.

Or trap someone who can juggle planets in a stranglehold. Or, spin the same around so fast he passes out, even though he can handle speeds so fast Spectre needs to stop him from breaking the barrier into heaven.

Lol yeah I know.....but wasn't my point

Blight
I wonder.... if I kick in that weird awkward way, does it immediately shoot a psychic blast out? I'm betting that psychic blast is really just Batman being so dumbfounded about the look of the attack that he passed out. Effective... stupid looking, but effective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.