Wonder Woman vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
No weapons, no armor. Pure h2h fight. Fight takes place in the fields of Wakanda. Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
Without her gear, I say aquaman wins

h1a8
Let's say speed equalized, otherwise it's spite.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8

Nope. They get to maintain their physical stats. It's only the weapons and armor that's removed.

Darth Thor

So you expect us to powerscale their strength but refuse to powerscale their speed?

NemeBro
Diana. Arthur will make her work for it, but she's quite a bit more skilled and is faster.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So you expect us to powerscale their strength but refuse to powerscale their speed?

I'm not powers scaling strength but using strength feats.
AM has no speed feats to power scale from.

And in a forum characters fight to the best of their abilities. Diana will see bullet time and Arthur would be a statue, no matter how much stronger you think he is.

Note: I can argue that AQ is not much stronger than WW by using pure feats of strength (not power scaling). Don't believe me? Come at me.

relentless1
using Superman as a litmus test Wonder Woman appears stronger and more durable than Arthur; he got swatted away by Superman whereas she stood toe to toe for a second in a headbutt contest with him... also she's much faster than Aquaman, she lays him out before he knows what's happening

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
using Superman as a litmus test Wonder Woman appears stronger and more durable than Arthur; he got swatted away by Superman whereas she stood toe to toe for a second in a headbutt contest with him... also she's much faster than Aquaman, she lays him out before he knows what's happening

Not really. WW got swatted away by Superman just as easily and that was via punching her shield. The only reason she didn't get knocked back by the initial headbutt was because Superman was holding on to her.

Darth Thor
I can argue that AQ is not much stronger than WW by using pure feats of strength (not power scaling). Don't believe me? Come at me.

Oh I have no doubt you can talk nonsense on any topic.

h1a8
Strength is irrelevant here since each can affect the other and it will take multiple hits to put the other down. The fact is WW is vastly faster (in a forum), especially perception wise, due to her being a bullet timer.

This advantage makes this fight spite.

Darth Thor
Strength is irrelevant here since each can affect the other and it will take multiple hits to put the other down. The fact is WW is vastly faster (in a forum), especially perception wise, due to her being a bullet timer.

This advantage makes this fight spite.

Why is she vastly faster? Because she has a vastly better speed feat?

And yet Arthur having a vastly superior strength feat doesnt make him vastly stronger?

If we power scale strength against Steppenwolf and Superman, theres no reason not to powerscale speed from the same fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why is she vastly faster? Because she has a vastly better speed feat?

And yet Arthur having a vastly superior strength feat doesnt make him vastly stronger?

If we power scale strength against Steppenwolf and Superman, theres no reason not to powerscale speed from the same fight.

Strength is irrelevant as I explained (we use strength feats, not power scaling).

She can perceive bullets which are vastly faster than Arthur's motion.

quanchi112
WW.

Robtard
Wonder Woman takes this.

Surtur

And yet it's not much of a victory if you only win cuz you gimped the other fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.