Jussie Smollett may really be the victim..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://deadline.com/2019/06/jussie-smollett-911-call-released-by-chicago-police-in-latest-revelation-1202627853/

So Jussie's manager called the police. Twice. Jussie never called them himself, and apparently never wanted to call them.

The manager also refused to identify his client.

None of that adds up. Why hide the fact you're Jussie's agent, and want to report an attack? Why wasn't it reported that the agent knew of this attack?

Maybe because Jussie didn't know, he knew. Maybe this was his manager's scheme, without the knowledge or consent of his client, to raise his stock in Hollywood.

Surtur
Lol nah sorry. Even if the manager came up with it(I did float this theory) Jussie went along with it. He went and cried like a b*tch on tv. We also having him paying the guys for "training".

So nope, no victim. Just pieces of trash.

Well wait, the city of Chicago is a victim here. So...one victim.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
https://deadline.com/2019/06/jussie-smollett-911-call-released-by-chicago-police-in-latest-revelation-1202627853/

So Jussie's manager called the police. Twice. Jussie never called them himself, and apparently never wanted to call them.

The manager also refused to identify his client.

None of that adds up. Why hide the fact you're Jussie's agent, and want to report an attack? Why wasn't it reported that the agent knew of this attack?

Maybe because Jussie didn't know, he knew. Maybe this was his manager's scheme, without the knowledge or consent of his client, to raise his stock in Hollywood.

Interesting.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol nah sorry. Even if the manager came up with it(I did float this theory) Jussie went along with it. He went and cried like a b*tch on tv. We also having him paying the guys for "training".

So nope, no victim. Just pieces of trash.

Well wait, the city of Chicago is a victim here. So...one victim.

He'd do all those things if he really believed he was attacked, though.

I mean, he never dug his heels in on the guys race. He simply maintained he was attacked. If the manager arranged the attack, and didn't bring him "in on it", so as to ensure he acted his part of the victim..

The manager making the call, twice, IS pretty suspicious. If Jussie was in on it, why not call himself? Why keep the managers involvement a secret?

BrolyBlack

Surtur

I mean, he never dug his heels in on the guys race. He simply maintained he was attacked. If the manager arranged the attack, and didn't bring him "in on it", so as to ensure he acted his part of the victim..

The manager making the call, twice, IS pretty suspicious. If Jussie was in on it, why not call himself? Why keep the managers involvement a secret?

He'd rehearse the attack with the people who attacked him if he believed he was attacked? Okay, weird..but okay.

Robtard

Doesn't add up

Surtur
Yeah, I can't figure out how he'd rehearse an attack with the guys and then think it was real.

Maybe the attack they rehearsed was meant for another day? Damn, poor Jussie.

#TrueVictim

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yes... Jussie is such the poor little victim in this case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT.

Robtard
Maybe he thought they were rehearsing a scene.

cdtm
He'd rehearse the attack with the people who attacked him if he believed he was attacked? Okay, weird..but okay.

Why do you think they rehearsed the "attack"?

Assuming a slimeball manager setup, it would be easy to trick the brothers into thinking this was another "role", assuming they weren't in on the whole thing (Since they're sueing Jussie for defamation, that seems unlikely.)

Surtur
Why do you think they rehearsed the "attack"?

Assuming a slimeball manager setup, it would be easy to trick the brothers into thinking this was another "role", assuming they weren't in on the whole thing (Since they're sueing Jussie for defamation, that seems unlikely.)

Cops and prosecutors said he rehearsed it lol.

At the end of the day it's a yuge stretch to call this guy a victim.

cdtm
Cops and prosecutors said he rehearsed it lol.

At the end of the day it's a yuge stretch to call this guy a victim.

You mean this?

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/police-source

But was Jussie at those rehearsals?

Or did the manager, with power of attorney to write checks in his name, feed the brothers a yarn that this was part of an act that Jussie was paying them for?

Which he totally could have done. Everything from the check, to the acting.

Surtur
Jussie, did you take over CDTM's account?

Bro, it's sad. You did it, deal with it like a man. You're still rich, just stay out of the public eye for a few years. Maybe you can land a role on a shitty soap opera thumb up

Robtard
Maybe Jessie forgot he rehearsed.

Surtur
Damn I triggered Rob so badly it went across multiple threads eat

Robtard
More pretend winning. Cute.

Silent Master
Maybe the manaegr is lying to protect Jussie.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
More pretend winning. Cute.

Not pretend, you got triggered and came here and got even more triggered.

Robtard
Yep, it's definitely Friday...

Surtur
You got triggered lol. Did you wanna push this and further derail the thread? We can smile

Robtard
^ Absolutely no doubt it's Friday...

Surtur
You got triggered and had to come cry about it in another thread lol.

Robtard
^Don't need a calendar to know it's Friday

Surtur
Okay man, you go with that.

Giggle.

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
Maybe the manaegr is lying to protect Jussie.

Again though, why call at all? Why not have Jussie call?

Like, it would have made literally zero difference in the outcome to Jussie. All this secrecy does is protect the manager's involvement.

Which, imo, is an odd thing here.

Surtur
Jussie I swear it will be okay. That's Surtur promise.

Robtard
Jussie I swear it will be okay. That's Surtur promise.

CDTM is making valid points in regards to the manager, it's fine if you don't agree, but do you have no counter of value so you response with trolling?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
CDTM is making valid points in regards to the manager, it's fine if you don't agree, but do you have no counter of value so you response with trolling?

He's not making a single valid point in regards to Jussie not knowing. I absolutely think the manager was involved too though.

Silent Master
Again though, why call at all? Why not have Jussie call?

Like, it would have made literally zero difference in the outcome to Jussie. All this secrecy does is protect the manager's involvement.

Which, imo, is an odd thing here.

Because finding out Jussie supposedly didn't want to call at first makes the story more dramatic and adds credibility to the accusations. see, it's working with you.

cdtm
Because finding out Jussie supposedly didn't want to call at first makes the story more dramatic and adds credibility to the accusations. see, it's working with you.

If it was public information, certainly possible.

Sealed info, that only just got released though? (Plus, the manager himself hasn't used that info for sympathy, has he? No one has.)

Surtur
I just gotta know, do you legit believe Jussie is a victim or are you doing some devils advocate type shiznit?

Silent Master
If it was public information, certainly possible.

Sealed info, that only just got released though? (Plus, the manager himself hasn't used that info for sympathy, has he? No one has.)

Yes and they could easily have thought that it would make the accusations more creditable to the police and prosecutors. and if it got released, to the public.

This thread is proof that they were right.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Yes and they could easily have thought that it would make the accusations more creditable to the police and prosecutors. and if it got released, to the public.

This thread is proof that they were right.

Sure, it's possible. Likely?

Because my theory isn't all that radical, really. The manager has:

1. Motive. Jussie gets paid more, he gets paid more.

2. Means. If he has power of attorney, he could pay the brothers in Jussies name.

3. Opportunity. He probably knows Jussie well enough, that setting up an ambush would be easy. The brothers may well have been told it was a publicity stunt, and the training could have been real. Or, who know, maybe there was a planned lynching on the show, and the brothers thought this was related.to that, at Jussie's request (According to the manager).

And from the manager's perspective, you'd want Jussie kept in the dark, so his act is as convincing as possible. If he was in on it, there's a chance he could give the game away (Even if he is an actor).

So, he could have rationalized this whole debacle as in his clients best interests.

Now, I'm not saying this is definitely what happened, but occams razor, it makes more sense then the theory that Jussie himself masterminded this thing, and failed it spectacularly in every way. None of his actions really made sense to me, but they would make sense if he legitimately thought he was assaulted, and discovered his true story just doesn't add up under scrutiny.

Surtur
People say Jussie, you're a fine guy, what a goood liar you would be.

Silent Master
Sure, it's possible. Likely?

Because my theory isn't all that radical, really. The manager has:

1. Motive. Jussie gets paid more, he gets paid more.

2. Means. If he has power of attorney, he could pay the brothers in Jussies name.

3. Opportunity. He probably knows Jussie well enough, that setting up an ambush would be easy. The brothers may well have been told it was a publicity stunt, and the training could have been real. Or, who know, maybe there was a planned lynching on the show, and the brothers thought this was related.to that, at Jussie's request (According to the manager).

And from the manager's perspective, you'd want Jussie kept in the dark, so his act is as convincing as possible. If he was in on it, there's a chance he could give the game away (Even if he is an actor).

So, he could have rationalized this whole debacle as in his clients best interests.

Now, I'm not saying this is definitely what happened, but occams razor, it makes more sense then the theory that Jussie himself masterminded this thing, and failed it spectacularly in every way. None of his actions really made sense to me, but they would make sense if he legitimately thought he was assaulted, and discovered his true story just doesn't add up under scrutiny.

Other than speculation, what tangible proof do you have that Jussie is innocent?

Robtard
So it's not possible?

cdtm
I think we can all agree on one thing.

Time, a.k.a. Broly, accusing anyone of being a troll is the most ridiculous thing in this thread. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
It’s funny to watch you get cornered then blameshift to me to get out of your dumbshit post.

Surtur
I think we can all agree on one thing.

Time, a.k.a. Broly, accusing anyone of being a troll is the most ridiculous thing in this thread. laughing out loud

Well we had Rob more or less doing the same thing, which is just as ridiculous if you aren't a cuck for him.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Oh they have the best reasons. What others did will somehow be different. Wait for it.

cdtm
How many socks has Rob had again?

Hey, how about we BZ it? "Who's the bigger troll, TI or Rob?"

BrolyBlack

cdtm
3 times in your current sock, you mean?

Which is still a total lie.

BrolyBlack
Also "Whos the biggest troll on KMC has been done before"

I got one vote, Rob and PB tied for 1st.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660111

BrolyBlack
3 times in your current sock, you mean?

Which is still a total lie.

Your starting to sound like a butthurt tool, is Carver not paying enough attention to you?

Please go ahead and report me to the mods for being a "sock" it seems you are in love with the word.

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Called itlaughing out loud Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Also "Whos the biggest troll on KMC has been done before"

I got one vote, Rob and PB tied for 1st.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660111 Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your starting to sound like a butthurt tool, is Carver not paying enough attention to you?

Please go ahead and report me to the mods for being a "sock" it seems you are in love with the word.

Triggered. laughing

BrolyBlack
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3JUr3oR5pD9ucqRCZr/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Yes, I was triggered by something I didn't even notice,nor respond to, that was posted well after I started making my points. thumb up

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
So, does anyone have proof that Jussie was innocent?

samhain
If Jussie was in on it, why not call himself?

So people would ask questions like this lending credibility to the theory. Not presuming his innocence or guilt here, just answering the question.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
So people would ask questions like this lending credibility to the theory. Not presuming his innocence or guilt here, just answering the question.

If that was the case, the manager would have had no problem identifying he was Jussie's manager.

It's a major plot hole that this manager even knew of the event. At what point did Jussie speak with him on it?

Trocity
The police cam footage is embarrassing. The guy is a loser, let's not pretend otherwise.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
I guess a fraud would spot another, mr. million sock accounts.

Silent Master
How is the manager knowing of the event a plot hole? Seeing as Jussie claimed he was on the phone with his manager when it happened.

BrolyBlack
I guess a fraud would spot another, mr. million sock accounts.

You cant even back you claim because you realize how stupid your arguemet is so you have divulged into ad homium attacks because you realize you cant win your arguement.

shiv
You've solved it Cdtm

Surtur
How is the manager knowing of the event a plot hole? Seeing as Jussie claimed he was on the phone with his manager when it happened.

I have to assume it's trolling at this point. Why else cuck for Jussie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.