Why the Alt-Right Loves Japan:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount

cdtm
Ah yes, the prestigious diggitmagazine. Written by an authority like:

Robtard
Weeaboos are a silly self-loathing lot.

Bashar Teg
f*ck japan

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
f*ck japan I've only been a few times but the girls are stunning. thumb up

Flyattractor
Jeez Bashy. Racist Much?

Yes.

Yes You ARe.

Patient_Leech
I already knew what this was going to be about. I've already heard about it. Japan doesn't allow much immigration. They like to maintain the purity of their culture.

But what purity does America really have? McDonalds and ****ing Target and Walmart shopping centers? Whoopty-do.. heh

Flyattractor
Yes. The Left will Have to Destroy that Nation.

LeftZilla will CRUSH THEM!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I already knew what this was going to be about. I've already heard about it. Japan doesn't allow much immigration. They like to maintain the purity of their culture.

But what purity does America really have? McDonalds and ****ing Target and Walmart shopping centers? Whoopty-do.. heh Trade was why America originally used Gunship diplomacy on Japan.

eThneoLgrRnae

But what purity does America really have? McDonalds and ****ing Target and Walmart shopping centers? Whoopty-do.. heh

A troll post like this is a sure sign the poster is massively butthurt that the United States (instead of his own little piss ant country) is, BY FAR, the greatest country in the history of the world. thumb up yes

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
A troll post like this is a sure sign the poster is massively butthurt that the United States (instead of his own little piss ant country) is, BY FAR, the greatest country in the history of the world. thumb up yes

Ethneo's modus operandi: accusations of trolling and triggering, then brainless nationalism.

Oh, and don't forget not actually saying anything of any substance.

Btw, I'm not saying Japan is wrong, just for the record. But they're quite a bit more isolated geographically.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I've only been a few times but the girls are stunning. thumb up

I'm just baiting the forum weeaboo and other retards like starfly.

Surtur

Grr, grinds my gears these folk have the audacity to wanna maintain their culture and have strict control over their borders. They are practically nazis.

Robtard
^ Funny enough, Hitler used the same talking point

Surtur
Hitler also wore pants.

Rob, you ever worn pants?

Robtard
TIL: Unchecked xenophobia and nationalism are potentially just as dangerous as pants

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Unchecked xenophobia and nationalism are potentially just as dangerous as pants

So you've worn pants. You god damn nazi.

Robtard
Bullshit aside, for someone who claims to hate Nazis, you have this odd habit of expressing and supporting beliefs that lead director to the rise and supremacy of the Nazi party in Germany.

Several people have made similar comments over the years. eg When Nemebro commented how you were "kinda a massive phaggot" because you had no issue with White Nationalist doing their racist thing in threads while you jumped on people who went against them and their points.

Maybe you just don't realize you do it.

Surtur
Bullshit aside, for someone who claims to hate Nazis, you have this odd habit of expressing and supporting beliefs that lead director to the rise and supremacy of the Nazi party in Germany.

Several people have made similar comments over the years. eg When Nemebro commented how you were "kinda a massive phaggot" because you had no issue with White Nationalist doing their racist thing in threads while you jumped on people who went against them and their points.

Maybe you just don't realize you do it.

Yes a few trolls like you have spewed this garbage. That means nothing though kiddo lol.

Robtard
Maybe you just don't realize you do it when you do. Certainly a possibility.

Surtur
Maybe you just don't realize you do it when you do. Certainly a possibility.

But I don't do it. Cuz you and some other dipshit said it doesn't change that fact lol.

Do better with your next reply.

Robtard
Um, if you don't realize you're doing it**, then you wouldn't know. Definitely a possibility.

**You just did it on the following page at 2:19pm PST

Surtur
Um, if you don't realize you're doing it**, then you wouldn't know. Definitely a possibility.

**You just did it on the following page at 2:19pm PST

^Dude just whined about trolling in another topic lol.

Good stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae
^ Funny enough, Hitler used the same talking point

Hitler wanted to take over the world, moron. That's not the same goddamn thing as saying you simply want your own borders to be secure, ffs.

Jesus, why are lefties so damn dumb? smh no

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes a few trolls like you have spewed this garbage. That means nothing though kiddo lol.

thumb up

Robtard
Hitler wanted to take over the world, moron. That's not the same goddamn thing as saying you simply want your own borders to be secure, ffs.

Jesus, why are lefties so damn dumb? smh no

^This is just a sock caricature Trumper account, but funny enough. Japan's goal in WWII was vast conquest, they wanted to control China and Indochina (now Southeast Asia) and the vast resources of metals, minerals, oil, rubber and timber therein and had plans to spread further West should the Axis powers had won, all the while keeping Japan for the Japanese, xenophobia and nationalism to the extreme.

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep on delusionally thinking that Trump is the next Hitler and everyone who merely wants strong borders are all "Nazis". It just proves you're a snowflake and exposes just how ignorant you are on world history.

Robtard
^This sock caricature Trumper account sure loves his strawman bashing retorts, which admittedly, is a nice authentic touch.

TempAccount

America indeed is a cultureless country when compared to those civilizations thousands of years old.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trade was why America originally used Gunship diplomacy on Japan.
Yes, Commodore Perry sails up to a country that has been isolated for the past 200-some years and threatens them with new military technology unless they agree to unfavorable trade conditions. Stay classy America. Ironically this was the event that spurred Japan to the "conquer or be conquered" mentality, hence starting their Imperial Empire.

lol dude. The small pissant country you speak of has no natural resources yet managed to go from an isolated agrarian society to a major industrial power in a few decades and whose Navy rivaled that of the US and British.

After being completely devastated and literally nuked twice, this piss-ant country became the world's second largest economy by GDP in the span of twenty-some years; a position it held for more than forty years until being surpassed by China in 2011.

Keep in mind this is all happening on an island nation the size of California with a fraction of the U.S's population.

This pissant nation now enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world, a highly educated populace, an effective universal healthcare system, incredibly clean cities and environment overall, efficient adherence to rules to maximize orderliness, the list goes on and on and on.

Meanwhile I see states like Alabama and those in the Bible-belt which are utter shit-holes, barely contribute to the US overall GDP, have infrastructure that hasn't been updated since 1960, have uneducated populaces, have the highest concentration of overweight and unhealthy pigs (people) in the US, and overall have nothing to offer.

So please, buck-wheat, tell me again in what areas is the U.S better than Japan in?

Lemme start the list for you:

- Military dominance
- 'mer obsolete constitution

what else?

try to focus on things that actually improve the standard of life for the average citizen, like healthcare, and crime control, etc.

Having a military-industrial complex doesn't exactly benefit the average American in their day-to-day life.

Let's see if you'll actually respond with something of actual substance.

gold slorg
REMOVE KEBAB

cdtm
Japan is also a country that legalized criminal cartels, ala the Yakuza, and where the populance lives in ways that would be unacceptable to many Americans (Such as cultural ageism/sexism, authoritarianism, lack of support systems for vulnerable peoples, no real taboo against sexualizing minors..)

TempAccount
Originally posted by cdtm
Japan is also a country that legalized criminal cartels, ala the Yakuza, and where the populance lives in ways that would be unacceptable to many Americans (Such as cultural ageism/sexism, authoritarianism, lack of support systems for vulnerable peoples, no real taboo against sexualizing minors..) Wth are you talking about? Yakuza are hardly relevant anymore, and even so are harmless towards the average person. During the 2011 earthquakes they actually handed out emergency supplies faster than the government could.

The social values which are acceptable to Japanese but unacceptable for Americans is the same the other way around. Don't let your cultural biases get in the way of a fair analysis.

cdtm
Originally posted by TempAccount
Wth are you talking about? Yakuza are hardly relevant anymore, and even so are harmless towards the average person. During the 2011 earthquakes they actually handed out emergency supplies faster than the government could.

The social values which are acceptable to Japanese but unacceptable for Americans is the same the other way around. Don't let your cultural biases get in the way of a fair analysis.

"Fair analysis" is relative, and your biases are obvious to everyone.

Whether one wants to live in a safe society, or a free society, is entirely subjective. An entirely authoritarian society may look idealic from the outside. And that isn't to say that Japan is such a society, but statistics like gun crimes mean nothing in a vaccume. The government seizing guns could drive down gun crimes. Is this acceptable?

What about auto emissions? Ban all cars, and enforce mass transport, and you cut down on environmental pollution. To some, this may be a good thing.

Raptor22

cdtm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
America indeed is a cultureless country when compared to those civilizations thousands of years old.

Yes, Commodore Perry sails up to a country that has been isolated for the past 200-some years and threatens them with new military technology unless they agree to unfavorable trade conditions. Stay classy America. Ironically this was the event that spurred Japan to the "conquer or be conquered" mentality, hence starting their Imperial Empire.

lol dude. The small pissant country you speak of has no natural resources yet managed to go from an isolated agrarian society to a major industrial power in a few decades and whose Navy rivaled that of the US and British.

After being completely devastated and literally nuked twice, this piss-ant country became the world's second largest economy by GDP in the span of twenty-some years; a position it held for more than forty years until being surpassed by China in 2011.

Keep in mind this is all happening on an island nation the size of California with a fraction of the U.S's population.

This pissant nation now enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world, a highly educated populace, an effective universal healthcare system, incredibly clean cities and environment overall, efficient adherence to rules to maximize orderliness, the list goes on and on and on.

Meanwhile I see states like Alabama and those in the Bible-belt which are utter shit-holes, barely contribute to the US overall GDP, have infrastructure that hasn't been updated since 1960, have uneducated populaces, have the highest concentration of overweight and unhealthy pigs (people) in the US, and overall have nothing to offer.

So please, buck-wheat, tell me again in what areas is the U.S better than Japan in?

Lemme start the list for you:

- Military dominance
- 'mer obsolete constitution

what else?

try to focus on things that actually improve the standard of life for the average citizen, like healthcare, and crime control, etc.

Having a military-industrial complex doesn't exactly benefit the average American in their day-to-day life.

Let's see if you'll actually respond with something of actual substance.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, you're little piss ant opinion of me or Alabama means literally nothing to me , boy. You're the jackass who thinks the Japs and Germans were the good guys in WW2 lmfao so get over yourself. You're very ignorant. Alabamans don't care what shitheads like you think of our state. "Oh no, Temp doesn't approve of our state! How will we ever manage to go on living?!" lmao. Oh, and it's just an undeniable fact that the USA is the greatest country in the history of the world; that is not even up for debate.

If you hate the USA so much why don't you move your loser pathetic ass to Japan, punk? Seriously, wtf are you still doing here? You love to praise Japan so much (which is an actual SHITHOLE unlike Alabama which is a beautiful state despite what retards like you may think).

You're a f***ing loser and you're a troll so you're going on ignore. Bye bye.

cdtm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, you're little piss ant opinion of me or Alabama means literally nothing to me , boy. You're the jackass who thinks the Japs and Germans were the good guys in WW2 lmfao so get over yourself. You're very ignorant. Alabamans don't care what shitheads like you think of our state. "Oh no, Temp doesn't approve of our state! How will we ever manage to go on living?!" lmao. Oh, and it's just an undeniable fact that the USA is the greatest country in the history of the world; that is not even up for debate.

If you hate the USA so much why don't you move your loser pathetic ass to Japan, punk? Seriously, wtf are you still doing here? You love to praise Japan so much (which is an actual SHITHOLE unlike Alabama which is a beautiful state despite what retards like you may think).

You're a f***ing loser and you're a troll so you're going on ignore. Bye bye.

Yeah, if he's the sort who idealizes Japan and decides to move there for a better life, he would be in for a shock. Grass is always greener, until you move in and find out the rainfall is flooding the yard, and the plumbing leaks.

Surtur
5 Things Nobody Tells You About Living in Japan

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
5 Things Nobody Tells You About Living in Japan

No central heating in homes? lmao. Now, THAT is some seriously f***ed-up shit. No wonder Kurk chooses to live in America instead of Japan despite all of his anti-USA pro-Japan talk.

The people who live there also don't even know what a fax machine is because they don't have any there? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Flyattractor
OH that is Hilarious. NO Wonder Godzilla always trys to stomp the place.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
OH that is Hilarious. NO Wonder Godzilla always trys to stomp the place.

laughing laughing

TempAccount

NemeBro
Kurk really took a dump on Star here, it's a good thing Star is a coward and blocked him to save himself the embarrassment.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kurk really took a dump on Star here, it's a good thing Star is a coward and blocked him to save himself the embarrassment.

Who's whom again?

NemeBro
I'm NemeBro.

Stringer
Who's whom again?

all these socks are confusing

cdtm
Originally posted by Stringer
all these socks are confusing

And for gods sake, at least make a sock that isn't related to a creepy pervert homophobic pedobear.

Stringer
And for gods sake, at least make a sock that isn't related to a creepy pervert homophobic pedobear.

I know, right?!? Some people

cdtm
Originally posted by Stringer
I know, right?!? Some people

Full disclosure, I didn't look at your sig until after I posted. smile

One of those funny coincidences.

TempAccount
Weeaboo finds his place as a professional ninja in Nagoya:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2019/07/14/our-lives/american-ninja-nagoya/

Another 'feel-good' story

XlNX00h6cP0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.