White House Press Corps went there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
Does Playboy Always have Corespondents at the White House Press Corp?

I mean during Bill Clinton yeah...

Stringer
Show us your ****

Flyattractor
Keep your Ugly Ass **** to yer damn self.

No body wants to see your hairy ****!

Fer **** sake.

Surtur
Oh and CNN pushed fake news about this, Jim Acosta tweeted out an edited video that removes the heckling from their reporter and only shows Gorka calling the guy a punk.

But nah, not enemies of the people thumb up

Emperordmb
CNN is just trash tbh

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh and CNN pushed fake news about this, Jim Acosta tweeted out an edited video that removes the heckling from their reporter and only shows Gorka calling the guy a punk.

But nah, not enemies of the people thumb up

I saw a video of that earlier. That's disgusting but quite par for the course for CNN. It shouldn't really surprise anyone at this point that they would stoop this low. And naive lefties wonder why Trump and those of us who support him call the left-leaning media fake news...smh.

You can bet though that leftists who routinely accuse Trump and his supporters of attacking the "free media" will simply ignore this and continue bashing Trump for calling them fake news... GUARANTEED.

Putinbot1
Both pussies, someone gets in your face grab their hands pull them towards you and whip the crown of your head into their nose and face two or three times. smile

Surtur
Aww mean words cause me to go violent cuz I'm a wittle insecure caveman.

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww mean words cause me to go violent cuz I'm a wittle insecure caveman.

laughing laughing

Putinbot1
Aww mean words cause me to go violent cuz I'm a wittle insecure caveman. Yeah, it's Friday and living in the real world, I understand words have consequences. Consequences you'll never have to face. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, it's Friday and living in the real world, I understand words have consequences. Consequences you'll never have to face. wink

I get it, you are an adult who can't handle words lol.

I feel bad for the kids you've raised. Did you teach them this as well? Teach them to be snowflakes who get violent over words?

eThneoLgrRnae
I get it, you are an adult who can't handle words lol.

I feel bad for the kids you've raised. Did you teach them this as well? Teach them to be snowflakes?

I second that. thumb up

Guess the old "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" saying is totally lost on fragile snowflakes like him.

Robtard
Both pussies, someone gets in your face grab their hands pull them towards you and whip the crown of your head into their nose and face two or three times. smile

The British hello.

I did laugh at Gorka thinking he could beat someone up.

Surtur
AKA the p*ssy hello.

Robtard
You can say "pussy" and fighting is now for pussies? Interesting.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You can say "pussy" and fighting is now for pussies? Interesting.

If someone punches you and you hit them back you aren't a pussy.

If someone says words and you hit them, you're a pussy. Hope that clears it up thumb up

Robtard
If someone punches you and you hit them back you aren't a pussy.

If someone says words and you hit them, you're a pussy. Hope that clears it up thumb up

Trump thinks its okay to hit people because they say mean words and you support him.

You had no problem with the old White racist who decked a young Black protestor for saying means words about Trump at a 2016 rally.

Surtur
Stop using Trump as an excuse dude, you're supposed to be better.

Robtard
So why was it okay for the Trumper to deck the protestor in 2016 because the protestor was there saying means words about Trump?

Surtur
It's not okay.

Now say it's not okay for your trash friend to do the same. Be consistent, call him out smile

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I thought these fruitcakes were anti-religion? Yet they scream about demonic possessions.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's pretty obvious to me that what he was implying was that conservatives/right-wingers are possessed by demons because idiots like him think we are all so "hateful" toward what idiotic people like him call "immigrants" which are actually illegal aliens who have literally ZERO right to be here.

BrolyBlack
I thought these fruitcakes were anti-religion? Yet they scream about demonic possessions.

You know that these fruitcakes believe in demons but refuse to believe in God as welllaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
"demonic" what ridiculous horseshit. acting as if they're locking babies in cages and making them drink toilet water

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"demonic" what ridiculous horseshit. acting as if they're locking babies in cages

I guess Obama had a bunch of demonically possessed people too smile

This never happened, oh and I'd avoid trying to claim it did due to evidence of "AOC said so". FYI: they drink potable water from a sink attached to the toilet*. They have never been instructed to drink toilet water(and the water in the sink doesn't come from it either). If you have concrete evidence of this, by all means...show it.

*A picture of the kind of toilets:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-av7HhXoAARXNC.jpg

So sure a desperate soul skilled in mental gymnastics could conclude they are drinking from a toilet, I guess. But instructed by CBP officers to literally drink water from the toilet bowl? Nah, no evidence at all.

snowdragon
She is the gift that never stops giving, just like her commie "green" deal lol. Democrats are just wrecking their politics right now.

Surtur
Which side didn't wanna provide more beds? Democrats. Which side supported an employee walkout of a company providing beds? Democrats.

Which side has cried the most about this while at the same time having people voting against funding bills? Democrats.

Damn these demons. *Flings holy water in the general direction of California*

eThneoLgrRnae
Which side didn't wanna provide more beds? Democrats. Which side supported an employee walkout of a company providing beds? Democrats.

Which side has cried the most about this while at the same time having people voting against funding bills? Democrats.

Damn these demons. *Flings holy water in the general direction of California*

laughing laughing

Well said. thumb up

gold slorg
https://images.morele.net/i1064/1479515_0_i1064.jpg

MEGAPOWER

SquallX
Originally posted by gold slorg
https://images.morele.net/i1064/1479515_0_i1064.jpg

MEGAPOWER

****ing nice. Is that your gaming pc?

BrolyBlack

This never happened, oh and I'd avoid trying to claim it did due to evidence of "AOC said so". FYI: they drink potable water from a sink attached to the toilet*. They have never been instructed to drink toilet water(and the water in the sink doesn't come from it either). If you have concrete evidence of this, by all means...show it.

So sure a desperate soul skilled in mental gymnastics could conclude they are drinking from a toilet, I guess. But instructed by CBP officers to literally drink water from the toilet bowl? Nah, no evidence at all.

Are we to assume that Trump just built these facilities in the past two years and they had never been used before until Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Are we to assume that Trump just built these facilities in the past two years and they had never been used before until Trump?

The thing is they don't care about these people. They didn't care about these centers under the previous administration. You don't get to only be outraged by something cuz it happens under a president you dislike and be taken seriously.

And it's not Trumps fault there has been a yuge increase of people coming under him compared to the last administration.

gold slorg
Originally posted by SquallX
****ing nice. Is that your gaming pc? nah i'm a polefag, i can only dream, F

BrolyBlack
The thing is they don't care about these people. They didn't care about these centers under the previous administration. You don't get to only be outraged by something cuz it happens under a president you dislike and be taken seriously.

And it's not Trumps fault there has been a yuge increase of people coming under him compared to the last administration.

Oh I know, its not like Bash is at home right now donating money to the red cross our heading down to the border to protest, he is virtue signalling from the comfort of his computer.

Flyattractor
No. Bashy is at home right now SAYING He will do all that stuff but He really spent all his money on his Raging Pot Addiction.

Cause He is a massive Pot Addict.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. Bashy is at home right now SAYING He will do all that stuff but He really spent all his money on his Raging Pot Addiction.

Cause He is a massive Pot Addict.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

SquallX
nah i'm a polefag, i can only dream, F

laughing dude, these days you can get a nice gaming laptop for around a grand.

dadudemon

It may cause quite a few people to gag a bit but...the same water-pipes that supply your bathroom sink also supply..YOUR TOILET! So you're washing your hands with toilet water.

I will note that the toilet flushing does put fecal microbes into the air and there is likely to be more bad-butt bacteria on that fountain at the top than another fountain that was much farther away. So PVS has a bit of a point. You can't win all arguments with him.

SquallX

dadudemon

gold slorg
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing dude, these days you can get a nice gaming laptop for around a grand. i know, but a polefag earning an average wage can't afford anything
other than bare necessities smile smile smile

t. polefag getting an average wage smile

SquallX
i know, but a polefag earning an average wage can't afford anything
other than bare necessities smile smile smile

t. polefag getting an average wage smile

I plan to spend my next 4 days there, any place recommended by you?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It may cause quite a few people to gag a bit but...the same water-pipes that supply your bathroom sink also supply..YOUR TOILET! So you're washing your hands with toilet water.

I will note that the toilet flushing does put fecal microbes into the air and there is likely to be more bad-butt bacteria on that fountain at the top than another fountain that was much farther away. So PVS has a bit of a point. You can't win all arguments with him.

Well I did say a master of mental gymnastics could indeed make his claims correct...

jaden_2.0
The kind of embarrassing behaviour you'd expect to see in some tin pot African or eastern European parliament.

Trump is right when he says America is a laughing stock...but it's because of shit like this.

Putinbot1

Silent Master
We get it, you're emotionally unstable.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
We get it, you're emotionally unstable. No, we're just not soft.

Silent Master
Sounds like you are.

Surtur
No, we're just not soft.

Your country arrests people for saying mean things on the internet, champ.

jaden_2.0
Probably best not to use Eric Joyce as an example given he's an alcoholic, drunk driving wife beater.

Silent Master
That might be why PB likes him so much.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably best not to use Eric Joyce as an example given he's an alcoholic, drunk driving wife beater.

To be fair maybe his wife said a mean thing to him...smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably best not to use Eric Joyce as an example given he's an alcoholic, drunk driving wife beater. True, but he was an army officer...

snowdragon

This, full stop. They literally have "twitter" police.

But I punch fools that don't agree with me, sounds amazing. This gave me a good chuckle wink

Sunday morning trolling, it's better for you then a sunday stroll.

Putinbot1

eThneoLgrRnae

thumb up Yep. Britain is a joke compared to the United States.

eThneoLgrRnae
No, we're just not soft.

If you think words equate to violence then yes, you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.