Worthy Cap vs. Ragnarok Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Worthy Cap has Mjolnir and his shield. Thor is unarmed but has fully unlocked his thundergod powers as he was at the end of Ragnarok.

For this match, neither of them are able to telepathically control Mjolnir though both are able to pick it up like a regular hammer.

Fight takes place in abandoned Sokovia.

Who wins?

BrolyBlack
Thor shit stomps

h1a8
I highly doubt Cap can affect Thor significantly with Mjolnir strikes.
Thor just needs to absorb a blow with his arms and grab Cap and it's over.

Josh_Alexander
Cap definitely takes this.

Remember guys, Cap is basically a well trained Thor. laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
I highly doubt Cap can affect Thor significantly with Mjolnir strikes.
Thor just needs to absorb a blow with his arms and grab Cap and it's over.

LMAO.

So, W.Cap was effectively affecting the Mad Titan with Mjolnir, yet he can't effectively affect Thor?

laughing out loud

Seriously boy?

Arachnid1
Any version of Thor shitstomps.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Any version of Thor shitstomps.

Fanboyisms.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Cap definitely takes this.

Remember guys, Cap is basically a well trained Thor. laughing out loud

How is Cap better trained than Thor whose been fighting for 1,500 years?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How is Cap better trained than Thor whose been fighting for 1,500 years?

Cap fightning feats>>>>>Thor.

Feats boy, feats.

P.S. Battle experience =/= fighting skills

Adam Grimes
How is Cap better trained than Thor whose been fighting for 1,500 years? Most of them spent pummeling people weaker than him with an indestructible hammer lol.

Cap is the master of Kung Fu. Where and when did he learned to fight so well? Good question.

Darth Thor

Feats boy, feats.

Funny because Worthy Cap hasnt shown the Feats to beat Kurse.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Most of them spent pummeling people weaker than him with an indestructible hammer lol.

Cap is the master of Kung Fu. Where and when did he learned to fight so well? Good question.

He took out like multiple Shield agents without any powers.

Also im questioning Joshs logic here. Worthy Cap has all of Thors Feats without displaying those feats himself, because... Logic. But when it comes to battle experience logic goes out of the window, and only feats suddenly count.

BrolyBlack

Feats boy, feats.

You clowned fckboy

Josh_Alexander
Funny because Worthy Cap hasnt shown the Feats to beat Kurse.

He took out like multiple Shield agents without any powers.

Also im questioning Joshs logic here. Worthy Cap has all of Thors Feats without displaying those feats himself, because... Logic. But when it comes to battle experience logic goes out of the window, and only feats suddenly count.

Funny because Thanos》》》》》》》》》》》》》Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You clowned fckboy

Typical, resulting to insults when you can't defend your points.

You are a joke of a debater.

BrolyBlack
Like you saying I am a Thor fanboy, when I dont really like Thor to much and actually like Captain America more, you mean like you lied about that?

Fcking clown.

Josh_Alexander
Like you saying I am a Thor fanboy, when I dont really like Thor to much and actually like Captain America more, you mean like you lied about that?

Fcking clown.

You only say it to cover your stench of a Thor fanboy. Your bias is hilarious.

BrolyBlack
Reported for trolling and lying. Everyone here knows I love Captain America, and I dont really like Thor, ask anyone.

Josh_Alexander
Reported for trolling and lying. Everyone here knows I love Captain America, and I dont really like Thor, ask anyone.

Imp is coming? Nice. Gonna enjoy your scolding.

You clowned fckboy

/\ Hey Imp.

BrolyBlack
Im going to enjoy yours.

Josh_Alexander
Im going to enjoy yours.

Is Imp coming?

BrolyBlack
I assume when he checks the reports

Josh_Alexander
I assume when he checks the reports

Nice, thanks buddy, saved me the effort of reporting you wink

BrolyBlack
I like how you think you are completly innocent, how naive you are.

Josh_Alexander
I like how you think you are completly innocent, how naive you are.

You casted the first stone, then you go and report! laughing out loud

Waiting for Imp.

Eon Blue

Feats boy, feats.

Is Josh a professional idiot or something?

BrolyBlack
You casted the first stone, then you go and report! laughing out loud

Waiting for Imp.

Actually you did, right here, by lying and accusing me of being fan boy of someone I dont really like.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=662294&pagenumber=4

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Is Josh a professional idiot or something?

I would shut up if I were you, Imp is coming to check on thread derailers.

You know, Broly is that dumb.

Josh_Alexander
Actually you did, right here, by lying and accusing me of being fan boy of someone I dont really like.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=662294&pagenumber=4

Gonna wait for Imp. He'll enjoy how you derailed this thread.

BrolyBlack
As is the guy who thinks Worthy Cap with very little showing has anything to match Rags Thorlaughing out loud

Darth Thor
Funny because Thanos》》》》》》》》》》》》》Kurse.

Really? Because I remember Iron Man getting blood out of Thanos.

Worthy Cap also lost to Thanos, so not sure what your logic is here.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Really? Because I remember Iron Man getting blood out of Thanos.

Worthy Cap also lost to Thanos, so not sure what your logic is here.

Lol! Does that mean Kurse won't bleed?

Cap endured Thanos, who is WAY faster than Kurse, WAY smarter than Kurse, WAY a better fighter than Kurse, and also stronger.

Sorry, Kurse's lack of feats make him lose this one.

Darth Thor
Lol! Does that mean Kurse won't bleed?

Cap endured Thanos, who is WAY faster than Kurse, WAY smarter than Kurse, WAY a better fighter than Kurse, and also stronger.

Sorry, Kurse's lack of feats make him lose this one.

Youre just saying what you believe and treating it like its fact.

Proof Kurse can bleed?

Proof Thanos is stronger and tougher than Kurse?

Worthy Cap lost to Thanos and would also lose to Kurse unless you can prove otherwise.

Josh_Alexander
Youre just saying what you believe and treating it like its fact.

Proof Kurse can bleed?

Proof Thanos is stronger and tougher than Kurse?

Worthy Cap lost to Thanos and would also lose to Kurse unless you can prove otherwise.

He bleed when Loki impaled him laughing out loud

Thanos EFFORTLESSLY overpowered Hulk and also Thor. Kurse has no feat to contend that.

Kurse was effortlessly impaled by Loki with a meaningless sword! Thanos survived Stormbreaker!

You still forget that Thanos is WAY faster than Kurse, WAY smarter and WAY a better fighter.

Kurse won't even be able to land a hit on Cap. Sorry boy.

FrothByte

Thanos EFFORTLESSLY overpowered Hulk and also Thor. Kurse has no feat to contend that.

Kurse was effortlessly impaled by Loki with a meaningless sword! Thanos survived Stormbreaker!

You still forget that Thanos is WAY faster than Kurse, WAY smarter and WAY a better fighter.

Correction: Thanos was impaled by Stormbreaker but was not killed by it and Kurse was impaled by the elven sword but was also not killed by it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Correction: Thanos was impaled by Stormbreaker but was not killed by it and Kurse was impaled by the elven sword but was also not killed by it.

SB》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》 normal sword.

FrothByte
SB》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》 normal sword.

Thanos was also clearly in pain from SB whereas Kurse just looked irritated with the sword.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos was also clearly in pain from SB whereas Kurse just looked irritated with the sword.

SB》》》》》》》》》》 common sword.

Can't you understand what that implies?

FrothByte
SB》》》》》》》》》》 common sword.

Can't you understand what that implies?

So you agree that Thanos was in pain with SB but Kurse wasn't with the sword?

Josh_Alexander
So you agree that Thanos was in pain with SB but Kurse wasn't with the sword?

So you argue that a common sword can impale Thanos laughing out loud
So you argue Kurse can survive the impact of a charged stormbreaker?

MEGA LOL.

FrothByte
So you argue that a common sword can impale Thanos laughing out loud
So you argue Kurse can survive the impact of a charged stormbreaker?

MEGA LOL.

If Kurse was able to blast SB with the complete IG before he got hit then yeah, I don't see why not. I mean, IM was able to make Thanos bleed. He's very tough but he's not invulnerable.

Asgardian swords are magical in nature and are capable of penetrating kursed ones with enough force. There's no reason to think that the elven weapons are any weaker.

Darth Thor

Kurse was impaled by a Asgardian sword backed by Asgardian level strength. Thanos was made to bleed by Iron Man.

Kurse swatted away Mjolnir when it was thrown at him. Thanos wasnt capable of doing that.

Mjolnir Thor got battered by Kurse, and Worthy Cap got battered by Thanos. On top Mjolnir Thor has >>> feats than Worthy Cap....

So nowhere have you made a legitimate argument for Worthy Cap not to get battered by Kurse. Nowhere.

Arachnid1
Kurse was impaled by a Asgardian sword backed by Asgardian level strength. Thanos was made to bleed by Iron Man.

Kurse swatted away Mjolnir when it was thrown at him. Thanos wasnt capable of doing that.

Mjolnir Thor got battered by Kurse, and Worthy Cap got battered by Thanos. On top Mjolnir Thor has >>> feats than Worthy Cap....

So nowhere have you made a legitimate argument for Worthy Cap not to get battered by Kurse. Nowhere. thumb up

Kurse is the best physical fighter we've seen in the MCU so far unless I'm forgetting someone obscure.

Josh_Alexander
If Kurse was able to blast SB with the complete IG before he got hit then yeah, I don't see why not. I mean, IM was able to make Thanos bleed. He's very tough but he's not invulnerable.

Asgardian swords are magical in nature and are capable of penetrating kursed ones with enough force. There's no reason to think that the elven weapons are any weaker.

Prove the IG was slowing SB. Prove Kurse can endure it.

You see, all you do is speculate without a drop of evidence to back your claims.

SB》》》》》》》》》》》》》》non important sword.

Your lowballing is pathetic.

Josh_Alexander

So nowhere have you made a legitimate argument for Worthy Cap not to get battered by Kurse. Nowhere.

Stormbreaker》》》》 sword.

Else Thor wouldn't have bothered getting it.

Your fanboyism is astonishingly high.

FrothByte
Prove the IG was slowing SB. Prove Kurse can endure it.

You see, all you do is speculate without a drop of evidence to back your claims.

SB》》》》》》》》》》》》》》non important sword.

Your lowballing is pathetic.

So what are you claiming, that Thanos blasted SB with nothing more than a beam of light?

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
So what are you claiming, that Thanos blasted SB with nothing more than a beam of light?

You are making claims without back up.

Nothing in that scene suggest that SB was slowing down nor did it seem too.

Again, more speculation on your behalf.

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
You cant win an arguement to save your life.

Lets BZ this coward.

FrothByte
You are making claims without back up.

Nothing in that scene suggest that SB was slowing down nor did it seem too.

Again, more speculation on your behalf.

Err, no, you're the one making claims without backup. You clearly see SB cutting through the IG's beam and disrupting it which proves that it had a physical essence for SB to push against.

If you want to claim that the IG beam did not push against SB then that's up to you to prove, since what we saw on screen supports my stance.

Josh_Alexander
You cant win an arguement to save your life.

Lets BZ this coward.

You are a leech. No intention of lowering myself to your standards.

Sorry fellow, go challenge someone your level. I think Eon is available.

Josh_Alexander
Err, no, you're the one making claims without backup. You clearly see SB cutting through the IG's beam and disrupting it which proves that it had a physical essence for SB to push against.

If you want to claim that the IG beam did not push against SB then that's up to you to prove, since what we saw on screen supports my stance.

No. There is no indication it was slowing down. You are just inventing stuff.

Prove your point. Is that so hard to do?

BrolyBlack
Josh has never won a single bz or a debate, what a loser/pussy *****

Josh_Alexander
Josh has never won a single bz or a debate, what a loser/pussy *****

To the Off Topic Circle Jerk, thanks.

FrothByte
No. There is no indication it was slowing down. You are just inventing stuff.

Prove your point. Is that so hard to do?

No indication it was slowing down? So you're saying SB was traveling at constant velocity all throughout that throw?

BrolyBlack
No I haven't. And you are a liar, Imp never came. You are a pussy, everyone knows this.

Imp did come you pussy, he said you were wrong

Josh_Alexander
No indication it was slowing down? So you're saying SB was traveling at constant velocity all throughout that throw?

You made the claim. Prove it.

Prove SB was significantly slowed down that it is equivalent ti being impaled by a NORMAL SWORD.

You are trolling, but I'll give you a last shot.

BrolyBlack
Shut up already

FrothByte
You made the claim. Prove it.

Prove SB was significantly slowed down that it is equivalent ti being impaled by a NORMAL SWORD.

You are trolling, but I'll give you a last shot.

Why are you dodging my question? You said there was no indication that SB was slowing down. So does that mean you believe SB was traveling at constant velocity?

Darth Thor
Stormbreaker》》》》 sword.

Else Thor wouldn't have bothered getting it.

Your fanboyism is astonishingly high.

Yeah but an Asgardian sword backed by Asgardian level strength is > Iron Man.

Youre not doing yourself any favours by accusing anyone taking the other stance here of being a Fanboy.

Try letting your argument win instead of resorting to insults.

TheVaultDweller

Why though? What exactly are you basing this on? Tony's tech and weapons are well beyond any conventional Earth stuff. And, based on the fact that he could draw blood when Drax, Nebula, Strange, Hulk, Star-Lord (three of which used bladed weapons against him at different points) and others couldn't, that shows that his tech and weapons are better than a lot of alien and esoteric stuff as well. Hell, according to Joe Russo, Thanos' skin is "almost impenetrable".

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/bj0it4/joe_russos_qa_about_the_plot_of_avengers_endgame/

So, on what basis are you making that claim? And I ask this, because I have seen you guys use Stormbreaker cutting Thanos as a good feat for Stormbreaker in other threads, because of all the things that failed to damage him, but now Iron Man making him bleed is being used in the opposite manner.

And even beyond that, outright impaling someone >>>>> creating a small scratch that released a single drop of blood. So, even if you assume the Asgardian blade + strength is better, the amount of visible damage it caused is also significantly greater.

Darth Thor
^ Well bear in mind I am responding to Josh who is claiming Thanos is more durable than Kurse because Kurse apparently got impaled by a Normal Sword. Im merely showing it wasnt quite that normal a strike.

Im also pointing out that neither Thanos or Kurse are completely impenetrable. But yes granted I went over the top claiming Loki in that situation was definitely > IW Iron Man.

Also I dont recall me personally making that claim about Stormbreaker.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I recall multiple people using that line of argument in favour of Stormbreaker against some DC characters not all that long ago. I could probably dig up the thread if someone really demands it. And there is nothing wrong with that. It -is- a good feat for the weapon.

Because my point is more that, considering everything we see Thanos tank across those two films (including blunt force, piercing, energy and explosive attacks), the fact that only two people managed to actually draw blood is a feat for those two. Not a slight against Thanos.

And I also have no issues with people claiming higher end Asgardians or Asgardian-tier characters, wielding more powerful weapons > Iron Man. But within limits. Like I would say, for example, Valkyrie with her Endgame spear is most likely above Tony in that regard, seeing as she sliced through a Leviathan's armor plating like it was made from cardboard at one point during the final battle.

Anyway, how did the thread even get this far? Neither of these two are as durable as Thanos or Kurse.

Darth Thor
^ I think arguments have been getting mixed between this thread and the Worthy Cap vs Kurse thread.

Josh_Alexander

Youre not doing yourself any favours by accusing anyone taking the other stance here of being a Fanboy.

Try letting your argument win instead of resorting to insults.

Based on what!? The Mk 50 suit has better feats than Loki! Unless you begin backing your words, you are just giving your opinion.

Darth Thor
Based on what!? The Mk 50 suit has better feats than Loki! Unless you begin backing your words, you are just giving your opinion.

Does it? You're telling me to back up with feats, yet you haven't done that yourself.

FrothByte
This thread has been completely derailed by Josh's strawmanning. A bunch of pages in and I've barely seen anyone actually comment on who they think wins the match.

Darth Thor
^ Going by On Screen Feats, Thor dodging Hulks hits and swatting him across the arena is wayyy more physically impressive than anything Worthy Cap managed so im going with Ragnarok Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Does it? You're telling me to back up with feats, yet you haven't done that yourself.

Loki was outbested in EVERY WAY by Thanos. Based on feats, MK50 suit》》》》Loki.

Josh_Alexander
This thread has been completely derailed by Josh's strawmanning. A bunch of pages in and I've barely seen anyone actually comment on who they think wins the match.

Derailing!? I'm not the one bringing baseless claims and repeating nonsenses.

Bahahaha, says the guy who can't prove a simple sword》》》》》one of marvel's most powerful weapon. Don't worry, no one expected you to do so, because it's plainly stupid.

^ Going by On Screen Feats, Thor dodging Hulks hits and swatting him across the arena is wayyy more physically impressive than anything Worthy Cap managed so im going with Ragnarok Thor.

laughing out loud

King Thor》》》》》》》》》Ragnarok Thor.

Sorry fellow.

FrothByte
Derailing!? I'm not the one bringing baseless claims and repeating nonsenses.

Bahahaha, says the guy who can't prove a simple sword》》》》》one of marvel's most powerful weapon. Don't worry, no one expected you to do so, because it's plainly stupid.

laughing out loud

Sorry fellow.

When did I ever claim that a simple sword is greater than SB?

Josh_Alexander
When did I ever claim that a simple sword is greater than SB?

You did, the moment you pretended to make us all believe that Kurse can survive an impact from SB.

FrothByte
You did, the moment you pretended to make us all believe that Kurse can survive an impact from SB.

Why, did that Asgardian/Elven sword kill Kurse?

Josh_Alexander
Why, did that Asgardian/Elven sword kill Kurse?

No. But SB would.

Darth Thor
Loki was outbested in EVERY WAY by Thanos. Based on feats, MK50 suit》》》》Loki.

Loki fought Thanos? When? I only remember Thanos blocking a strike off his with an Infinity Gem. And given he was already close up, Thanos could easily grab and choke him.

But we are taking about offensive feats here.

So Again What feats are you talking about?

Sorry fellow.

He was King Thor at the end of Ragnorak.

Also this has what to do with Worthy Cap?

FrothByte
No. But SB would.

And SB also killed Thanos (see Endgame), so I don't see what the issue here is.

BrolyBlack
No. But SB would.

Shut your mouth boy.

Josh_Alexander
Loki fought Thanos? When? I only remember Thanos blocking a strike off his with an Infinity Gem. And given he was already close up, Thanos could easily grab and choke him.

But we are taking about offensive feats here.

So Again What feats are you talking about?

He was King Thor at the end of Ragnorak.

Also this has what to do with Worthy Cap?

Loki was terrified of him. That was evident.

Yeah, Loki, one of the fastest and most deceptive villains failed to overcome Thanos' reflexes.

Mk 50 suit managed to bleed the Mad Titan.

BrolyBlack
Thanos Already had some of the stones you raging moronlaughing out loud

Darth Thor
Loki was terrified of him. That was evident.

Yeah, Loki, one of the fastest and most deceptive villains failed to overcome Thanos' reflexes.

Mk 50 suit managed to bleed the Mad Titan.

You havent explained anything here in regards to who can do more damage.

Josh_Alexander
Shut your mouth boy.

Stop derailing. Thanks.

BrolyBlack
Oh so when you want to throw insults you canlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
You havent explained anything here in regards to who can do more damage.

If you can prove that a punch from Loki can make Thanos bleed, then you win.

Otherwise, IM wins due to Loki lacking such feat.

Josh_Alexander
Oh so when you want to throw insults you canlaughing out loud

I never throw insults, I insult BACK, which isn't the samething.

Now, I have no interest in responding to your BS, so stop messing the thread.

Thanks.

Darth Thor
If you can prove that a punch from Loki can make Thanos bleed, then you win.

Otherwise, IM wins due to Loki lacking such feat.

Urm no using that logic youd have to prove IMs armour can impale Kurse.

Try again please. Compare output of IMs physical hits to the output of Loki with an Asgardian sword,

Josh_Alexander
Urm no using that logic youd have to prove IMs armour can impale Kurse.

Try again please. Compare output of IMs physical hits to the output of Loki with an Asgardian sword,

I would have to prove that IM can penetrate Kurse's armor if Kurse were to have a greater durability than Thanos, which I already proved he didn't, I mean, look at poor Frothbyte, he is between the sword and the wall.

Do you want to take Froth's place?

Darth Thor
I would have to prove that IM can penetrate Kurse's armor if Kurse were to have a greater durability than Thanos, which I already proved

I highly doubt Youve proven that.

In any case, impaling > a scratch/bleed, so we are going round in circles and norm proving anything either way.

Josh_Alexander
I highly doubt Youve proven that.

In any case, impaling > a scratch/bleed, so we are going round in circles and norm proving anything either way.

No, because you still haven't proved that Loki can make Thanos bleed from a punch.

Surviving SB》》》》》Anything Kurse has endured.

Darth Thor
1)No, because you still haven't proved that Loki can make Thanos bleed from a punch.

2)Surviving SB》》》》》Anything Kurse has endured.

1)And you still havent proven Iron Man can impale Kurse. We can do this all day Josh. But at some point we have to start using better reasoning.

2)Kurse also survived being impaled, so I dont see what youve proven.

BrolyBlack
No, because you still haven't proved that Loki can make Thanos bleed from a punch.

Surviving SB》》》》》Anything Kurse has endured.

Kurse survived being stabbed you raging lunatic

Josh_Alexander
1)And you still havent proven Iron Man can impale Kurse. We can do this all day Josh. But at some point we have to start using better reasoning.

2)Kurse also survived being impaled, so I dont see what youve proven.

Movie Feats boy.

Thanos upper feat》》》》》Kurse's

Surviving SB》》》》》Kurse's.

You have brought no proof that IM won't make Kurse bleed, nor that Loki can make Thanos bleed.

The MK50 suit》》》》Loki.

BrolyBlack
You are an embarrassment to KmC

Josh_Alexander
You are an embarrassment to KmC

Last warning, take your pathetic ass to the Circle jerk.

I'm debating D.T and Froth.

darthgoober
Cap wins. Anyone who says otherwise is a communist mad

BrolyBlack

You cant tell me I cant debatelaughing out loud

Thor wins even though I like Cap better

FrothByte
Ok for the sake of argument, let's assume worthy Cap is as strong and durable as Thor. Can Cap's better fighting ability overcome Ragnarok Thor's greater lightning powers?

darthgoober
Ok for the sake of argument, let's assume worthy Cap is as strong and durable as Thor. Can Cap's better fighting ability overcome Ragnarok Thor's greater lightning powers?
It's not just the skills, he's got the weapons too. With both his shield and the hammer, I can't see Thor unleashing a bolt that Cap can't defend against.

Josh_Alexander

Fanboyism is great in this forum, get used to this.

Josh_Alexander

You conceded!? :O

Respects body, it's respectable to see someone admit he can't always be right. I've done it myself.

Continuing to the actual fight.

Cap's shield and Mjolnir are too much for R.Thor. As simple as that.

FrothByte
You conceded!? :O

Respects body, it's respectable to see someone admit he can't always be right. I've done it myself.

Continuing to the actual fight.

Cap's shield and Mjolnir are too much for R.Thor. As simple as that.

Don't be a jerk, Josh. I concede to nothing. I'm just trying to get past all the strawmanning and get back to some semblance of the topic.

Josh_Alexander
Don't be a jerk, Josh. I concede to nothing. I'm just trying to get past all the strawmanning and get back to some semblance of the topic.

Oh, I retract what I said then, I thought you realized how foolish your position was.

Either way, Worthy Cap is just a better version of R.Thor

steverules_2
Don't be a jerk, Josh.

Not possible

I joke, I love you really Josh and your crazy impulses

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Not possible

I joke, I love you really Josh and your crazy impulses

devil

I love you all too.

steverules_2
devil

I love you all too.

Even Broly?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Even Broly?

Yeah, why not. He can be annoying but still lovable.

BrolyBlack
I knew there some a human inside you.

BrolyBlack
*was

Josh_Alexander
I knew there some a human inside you.

Ofcourse wink

Darth Thor

Either way, Worthy Cap is just a better version of R.Thor

Better in what way? Prove he cannot toe to toe against and beat on Hulk the way Ragnarok Thor did.

Because honestly, it seems like your version of Worthy Cap is an imaginary one which has never been seen on screen.

Josh_Alexander
Better in what way? Prove he cannot toe to toe against and beat on Hulk the way Ragnarok Thor did.

Because honestly, it seems like your version of Worthy Cap is an imaginary one which has never been seen on screen.

Lol! W.Cap was a pain in Thanos' as moreover than Hulk was.

Darth Thor
Lol! W.Cap was a pain in Thanos' as moreover than Hulk was.

Not physically he wasn't.

Physically Worthy Cap has not shown anything above Spider-Man level.

Ragnarok Thor would crush his head. No joke.

Josh_Alexander
Not physically he wasn't.

Physically Worthy Cap has not shown anything above Spider-Man level.

Ragnarok Thor would crush his head. No joke.

Ohh, I want to see your face when you check my post in the other thread laughing out loud

Normal Cap=Iron Spider laughing out loud

I hope after this you can finally concede.

Darth Thor

Normal Cap=Iron Spider laughing out loud

I... never said that...

Why do you think Iron Spider = Thor??!!

Josh_Alexander
I... never said that...

Why do you think Iron Spider = Thor??!!

You did. You directly compared Cap's performance to Spiderman. Considering that Spiderman is actually WAY stronger than normal Cap, you actually conceded that Cap got a strenght boost.

Stop trying to strawman me.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
You did. You directly compared Cap's performance to Spiderman. Considering that Spiderman is actually WAY stronger than normal Cap, you actually conceded that Cap got a strenght boost.

Stop trying to strawman me.

laughing out loud

No, I directly compared Cap's performance to:

1) His own performance in the same fight before he was worthy and

2) To another combatant (Spider-Man in this case) who Cap has beaten in the past, and who again is not not even close to Thors level of strength and durability.

Try again.

Show me Cap physically being on this level @ 0:52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA

NcLmyi46VYA

Or concede the point.

Josh_Alexander
No, I directly compared Cap's performance to:

1) His own performance in the same fight before he was worthy and

2) To another combatant (Spider-Man in this case) who Cap has beaten in the past, and who again is not not even close to Thors level of strength and durability.

Try again.

NcLmyi46VYA

Or concede the point.

laughing out loud Check the other thread, it's your word against your word pal.

Thanos》》》》》》》》Hulk.

Prove R.Thor can engage Thanos without being impaled in the first second of the fight laughing out loud

Darth Thor

Prove R.Thor can engage Thanos without being impaled in the first second of the fight laughing out loud

I dont need to prove a negative. Its YOUR CLAIM that Worthy Cap is as strong and durable as Thor, so its FOR YOU to prove it using Worthy Caps ON SCREEN Feats.

But I will say Hulk got a few good licks in, and Ragnarok Thor was giving Hulk a good beat down.

Now stop deflecting and show me where Worthy Cap demonstrates the kind of vast powerhouse strength that Ragnarok Thor does above. Or concede the point.

Josh_Alexander
I dont need to prove a negative. Its YOUR CLAIM that Worthy Cap is as strong and durable as Thor, so its FOR YOU to prove it using Worthy Caps ON SCREEN Feats.

But I will say Hulk got a few good licks in, and Ragnarok Thor was giving Hulk a good beat down.

Now stop deflecting and show me where Worthy Cap demonstrates the kind of vast powerhouse strength that Ragnarok Thor does above. Or concede the point.

Enduring Thanos who was obliterated by Hulk proves that W.Cap》Thor.

As simple as that.

P.S. Everyone here knows that Cap is the smarter and better fighter.

FrothByte

As simple as that.

Problem with using Hulk for comparison is that Hulk never fought Ragnarok Thor. He got a taste of it towards the end of their gladiator fight and he seemed completely helpless against Ragnarok Thor. That was also the only time Thor used lightning on Hulk.

Josh_Alexander
Problem with using Hulk for comparison is that Hulk never fought Ragnarok Thor. He got a taste of it towards the end of their gladiator fight and he seemed completely helpless against Ragnarok Thor. That was also the only time Thor used lightning on Hulk.

Hulk has never faced with a W.Cap either though.

SquallX

As simple as that.

Wrong on all part.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX
Wrong on all part.

Sorry, I meant to say that Thanos obliterated Hulk.

Darth Thor

As simple as that.

I asked for a strength feat equal to smacking Hulk across the gladiator arena. You failed to provide one, so I accept your concession.

P.s. Saying "Everyone here knows" is not a legitimate argument. "Everyone" once knew" the Earth was flat as well, but without providing evidence, your claims are just that- claims.

Josh_Alexander
I asked for a strength feat equal to smacking Hulk across the gladiator arena. You failed to provide one, so I accept your concession.

P.s. Saying "Everyone here knows" is not a legitimate argument. "Everyone" once knew" the Earth was flat as well, but without providing evidence, your claims are just that- claims.

Lol, W.Cap was smacking Thanos across 'the arena' with lightning too.

Thanos》Hulk.

Darth Thor
Lol, W.Cap was smacking Thanos across 'the arena' with lightning too.

Thanos》Hulk.

So a swinging Mjolnir strike with a run up, and a lightning strike to send Thanos a few feet back.?

So Where exactly is the strength feat here to match smacking Hulk across the arena?

Josh_Alexander
So a swinging Mjolnir strike with a run up, and a lightning strike to send Thanos a few feet back.?

So Where exactly is the strength feat here to match smacking Hulk across the arena?

"Strenght feat"?

So you assume that smacking Hulk with a charged fist is due to strenght alone?

You do realize that we even see a current of electricity going from Thor's arm to Hulk's face right?

Darth Thor
"Strenght feat"?

So you assume that smacking Hulk with a charged fist is due to strenght alone?

You do realize that we even see a current of electricity going from Thor's arm to Hulk's face right?

Do you actually watch my timestamps or do you just assume you know which scene I mean:

NcLmyi46VYA

Or concede the point.

Josh_Alexander
Do you actually watch my timestamps or do you just assume you know which scene I mean:

0:52 was an impact with a hammer....

Darth Thor
0:52 was an impact with a hammer....

If by Impact you mean a Physical attack with non-magical weapon then sure.

It was clearly a strength feat. Unless you think Hawkeye could do the same thing with that hammer?

Josh_Alexander
If by Impact you mean a Physical attack with non-magical weapon then sure.

It was clearly a strength feat. Unless you think Hawkeye could do the same thing with that hammer?

You do realize that hitting with a hammer/tool amplifies the force..

Well, since W.Cap should be as strong as Thor, I don't see why he couldn't replicate it.

But I know you'll go against this, so I guess both threads have intertwined.

Darth Thor
You do realize that hitting with a hammer/tool amplifies the strenght...

Well, since W.Cap should be as strong as Thor, I don't see why he couldn't replicate it.

But I know you'll go against this, so I guess both threads have intertwined.

Unless the weapon is harder than Thors fists, it certainly doesnt amplify the power of the strike.

Its a powerhouse strength feat, plain and simple. And not the only one. Shall we talk about durability?

Josh_Alexander
Unless the weapon is harder than Thors fists, it certainly doesnt amplify the power of the strike.

Its a powerhouse strength feat, plain and simple. And not the only one. Shall we talk about durability?

Agree.

Adam Grimes
https://youtu.be/QLSG9Jn1Awg

2:13. Thor sends minions flying with one hand while Cap barely moves them with punches. thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
https://youtu.be/QLSG9Jn1Awg

2:13. Thor sends minions flying with one hand while Cap barely moves them with punches. thumb up

Wow, thats a pretty blatant difference. Great find thumb up

But I wonder how the Jane Thor thing is gonna work if the enchantment doesnt give Thors strength to the Worthy?

ares834
Or maybe you guys are just flat out wrong and the hammer gives people the "power of Thor" just as the hammer says and just as it works in the comics.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Or maybe you guys are just flat out wrong and the hammer gives people the "power of Thor" just as the hammer says and just as it works in the comics.

Maybe, but its on screen feats only here. And that clip Grimes has posted is pretty damming evidence against Cap having Thor level strength.

So until Love and Thunder proves differently, theres really nothing showing that.

Also in comics theres been different ideas with different hammers. Thunderstrike for instance gave enhanced strength to Eric Masterson, but not even close to Thor level.

ares834
And the original Thor movie showed what Thor's powers were. When Odin stripped him of his power he lost his strength and durability, but when he became worthy and was able to wield Mjolnir he once more had those powers back. So yeah, the films already prove that the hammer grants strength and durability.

Darth Thor
And the original Thor movie showed what Thor's powers were. When Odin stripped him of his power he lost his strength and durability, but when he became worthy and was able to wield Mjolnir he once more had those powers back. So yeah, the films already prove that the hammer grants strength and durability.

Sure didnt show that when they had Cap and Thor fighting side by side.

Anyway its against the forum rules which is on screen feats only. At most you can say it was implied in the enchantment. But it certainly wasnt shown in the fight scenes. If anything the opposite was shown.

Silent Master
I haven't been keeping track of the argument. but has anyone mentioned the fact that when Odin stripped Thor's powers. Thor no longer had super-strength and when his powers returned, so did his strength?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
I haven't been keeping track of the argument. but has anyone mentioned the fact that when Odin stripped Thor's powers. Thor no longer had super-strength and when his powers returned, so did his strength?

Yes thats the main argument.

Adam Grimes
That line of thinking is good and all, but in the particular instance of EG it doesn't seem to apply.

Maybe it's inconsistency, maybe the Russo have a different interpretation of how the hammer works, maybe Odin locked Thor's strength/durability in Mjolnir just until he became worthy again that first time in Thor 1 etc. The point is that in this movie it doesn't appear, by feats, to have given Steve that much of a physical amp.

Darth Thor
^ Exactly different directors have different takes as well. Maybe Taika Waititi will retcon that (with Feiges blessing of course). But for now seems the Russos had a different idea.

FrothByte

Nobody is disagreeing with that. The debate is whether Thor's natural strength and durability are considered part of his powers.

ares834
And as I pointed out, when Odin strips him of his powers he loses his strength and durability...

FrothByte
And as I pointed out, when Odin strips him of his powers he loses his strength and durability...

And as many have already pointed out, Odin might have stripped him not only of his powers but of his Asgardian physiology as well. It's like saying if you removed Captain Marvel's powers, would she suddenly be as weak as a 5 year old kid?

quanchi112
And as many have already pointed out, Odin might have stripped him not only of his powers but of his Asgardian physiology as well. It's like saying if you removed Captain Marvel's powers, would she suddenly be as weak as a 5 year old kid? Are you interested in repping Superman or should I seek elsewhere?

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you interested in repping Superman or should I seek elsewhere?

Not at this moment. Though I have no doubt that JL Superman would win against Endgame Thanos, I'm not particularly keen to have to review BvS and JL footage to argue for it.

quanchi112
Not at this moment. Though I have no doubt that JL Superman would win against Endgame Thanos, I'm not particularly keen to have to review BvS and JL footage to argue for it. Alrught, I will seek it elsewhere. If I cannot find a competent poster I deem worthy I will be back for Thor. D. Thor is not worthy.

ares834
And as many have already pointed out, Odin might have stripped him not only of his powers but of his Asgardian physiology as well.

Did you skip the second half of my post? When he proves himself worthy and reclaims Mjolnir he gets his strength and durability back. In other words, Thor's strength and such are also part of the suite of powers granted by the hammer.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>