Armed man shot & killed for attacking ICE center

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-man-reportedly-shot-after-throwing-incendiary-devices-at-ice-detention-center

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. shrug

Surtur
They killed him. First trump gets a victory today, now this?

h4UqMyldS7Q

Impediment
And this was an ICE center.

Just imagine the people who want to storm Area 51.

BrolyBlack
One less wacko

SquallX
****ing moron. Needlessly putting innocent lives in danger for no reason.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Impediment
https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-man-reportedly-shot-after-throwing-incendiary-devices-at-ice-detention-center

thumb up Exactly.

TempAccount
Anyone else hear of the American flag being torn down at an ICE center and replaced with that of Mexico?

Surtur
Originally posted by TempAccount
Anyone else hear of the American flag being torn down at an ICE center and replaced with that of Mexico?

Time for an ICE raid in whatever city this happened in.

jaden_2.0
He was clearly trying to protect America by killing the invaders.

Surtur
Maybe he's of a very low IQ, believed these were concentration camps, and wanted to free the people within.

jaden_2.0
Not sure setting the place on fire counts as trying to rescue.

Surtur
Lol here is the thing: he wasn't there to attack the migrants. He was an anarchist "anti fascist" according to a friend. So...Antifa.

I'm just waiting for the rhetoric of democrats about these centers to be blamed for this. When do you feel that is going to take place?

Surtur
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_ZdJneU4AAY40p.jpg:large

^This man looks like he definitely owns a mask and also has a very poor understanding of what the word "fascist" means. Sorry, *had* a very poor understanding.

Lol. And dude was arrested last year at a protest in front of the same center.

SquallX
I guess wisdom come with age failed him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

^This man looks like he definitely owns a mask and also has a very poor understanding of what the word "fascist" means. Sorry, *had* a very poor understanding.

Good riddance to that scum.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment

Today was a good day.

Silent Master
Interesting how the far-left is commenting on this.

Surtur
Imagine if an armed nazi had tried to storm an ICE center so he could kill the detainee's. We'd be seeing wall to wall coverage of this everywhere.

Silent Master
It seems he was a member of an Antifa gun club.

jaden_2.0

Are we 100% certain that's not just Ringo Starr?

Surtur
Somebody needs to check if Ringo took LSD and flew on a private jet to America. It's possible, he has the money.

jaden_2.0
He got there on Thomas the tank engine

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists on twitter are praising this guy & saying he is a hero lol... shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists on twitter are praising this guy & saying he is a hero lol... shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well yeah an antifa terrorist attacked an ICE detention center, but hey Trumps tweets...

Surtur
Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility Wrote In Manifesto: "I Am Antifa"

Hmm.

dadudemon
It's good that he was the only one killed.

A better outcome is no one died and he got the help he needed.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's good that he was the only one killed.

A better outcome is no one died and he got the help he needed.
Agreed.

As a Christian I tend to be a fan of redemption.

Surtur
One less Antifa member is always a happy day. Makes me wanna sing a happy tune.

GB2yiIoEtXw

Nothing could grander than to be in Louisiana

I'd be as yippe if it wasn't Mississippi

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Far Left Publishes Praise Of Antifa Terrorist Who Attacked ICE, Possible Motivations Revealed

S376N3YfnP0

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Agreed.

As a Christian I tend to be a fan of redemption.

I don't believe redemption is possible for people like that dead p-o-s. They are so convinced & utterly consumed by this "Trump is Hitler and he is putting people in Concentration camps!" BS that a return back to sanity for them is pretty much impossible.

Besides that, they literally have no desire to learn the truth that they've been brainwashed. Anytime someone tries to educate them they just yell and scream at them "Shut up, Nazi! I don't talk to fascists, blah, blah, blah!"

So no, I feel no sympathy for that dead scum. He put many innocent lives at risk with his thuggish tactics so I will not be shedding any tears for him that's for sure. He got what he rightly deserved. thumb up

Surtur
Well if the Christian beliefs are real no doubt he's burning in hell right now.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well if the Christian beliefs are real no doubt he's burning in hell right now.

Indeed, Surtur. Which is where he rightfully belongs. thumb up

Someone who follows Christ would not have resorted to such evil actions.

Flyattractor
Hmmm I notice that the normal Group of KMC Lefty Loonies seem to be staying OUT of this thread.

I WONDER WHY!?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hmmm I notice that the normal Group of KMC Lefty Loonies seem to be staying OUT of this thread.

I WONDER WHY!?

I've also noticed that the left-leaning MSM is not talking very much about this. Can you imagine how they'd react if a right-winger had used the same thuggish tactics on an abortion clinic? Oh shit, that story would be plastered everywhere for months and they'd be talking about how it proves all right-wingers are so evil for years afterward.

Robtard
Glad the shooter was the only one killed.

How do we know this isn't a "False Flag" operation though?

darthgoober
I wonder if people who blamed Trump for the actions of violent people on the right based on his rhetoric, will now condemn homegirl for her's?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by darthgoober
I wonder if people who blamed Trump for the actions of violent people on the right based on his rhetoric, will now condemn homegirl for her's?

Nope. Never Happen. The Left can get away with Murder. People like Robbie CHEER when People like this Kill those He deems unworhty.

Cause Robbie is a POS.

eThneoLgrRnae

LOL. Of course they won't. Just like they didn't blame Bernie Sanders when one of his nutty supporters tried to kill a bunch of republicans at that baseball practice a few years back. If a Trump supporter had ever did something like that though we'd never here the end of how it was all Trump's fault because of his tweets or some other shit.

Anything bad that happens is always somehow Trump's fault & nobody on the left is ever responsible for anything bad that happens because of their rhetoric.

Robtard

According to Trumpers the words of the POTUS carry no weight, as Trump isn't responsible for any negative actions that come from his negative rhetoric, but a member of the House* does? Weird.

I'm assuming you're talking about AOC.

Flyattractor
The Only Person Responsible for Your Actions are YOU!

I don't expect Robbie to understand these concepts cause Democrats and Leftists don't have the capability to to fully understand how Actual Responsibility WORKS!

eThneoLgrRnae
The Only Person Responsible for Your Actions are YOU!

I don't expect Robbie to understand these concepts cause Democrats and Leftists don't have the capability to to fully understand how Actual Responsibility WORKS!

thumb up

Yes, it's disgusting how leftists are always trying to shift the blame onto someone else rather than the person who is actually responsible. Some nut shoots up a crowd of people and they blame the NRA and law-abiding gun-owners (and the gun lol).

Antifa members beat up someone who was minding their own business and somehow Trump is to blame for it because he said "mean words."

Some self-entitled brat who willingly took out a student loan which he or she knew he/she would have a hard time paying back thinks it's everyone else's fought but his/hers and so thinks taxpayers should be forced to pay his/her loan debt.

Guess their parents just did a piss poor job teaching them about personal responsibility. Everything is always someone else's fault.

Robtard
^ Star/Fly responding to himself. Funny.

Flyattractor
Most Parents of Leftists didn't raise Leftists. Biggest Mistake those parents made was letting their kids go to College. That is where they get Mindwiped into becoming Good Little AOC Clones.

Modern Colleges Ruin More Lives then pretty much anything else.

Burn Down the Colleges.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Star/Fly responding to himself. Funny.

Says the Guy who QUOTES Himself.

Go To HELL Robbie.

eThneoLgrRnae
Most Parents of Leftists didn't raise Leftists. Biggest Mistake those parents made was letting their kids go to College. That is where they get Mindwiped into becoming Good Little AOC Clones.

Modern Colleges Ruin More Lives then pretty much anything else.

Burn Down the Colleges.

I agree that most universities & colleges are breeding grounds for leftist indoctrination. They don't teach you how to think. They teach you what to think. With that said though, I don't think it's a good idea to burn them all down lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie and his crazy delusions lol.

Flyattractor
Plenty of Stories out there were Kids going to College litrally Tore Families Apart. Like how You can't let the Kids vist Grandpa and Grandma cause They VOTED for TRUMP!

I bet Robbie does this.

GO TO HELL ROBBIE!

darthgoober
According to Trumpers the words of the POTUS carry no weight, as Trump isn't responsible for any negative actions that come from his negative rhetoric, but a member of the House* does? Weird.

Yeah that's her name.

Anyway, you seem to be misunderstanding. See, I'm not saying that she deserves blame because I don't think she does. Her comparisons are dumb, but they haven't reached the point of an actual call to violence. Same reason I don't think Trump should be blamed when right wing nutjobs take things to extremes. My position is consistent for both sides of the aisle. My intent is not to dog on her for what he did, it's to find out if Anti-Trumpers are going to be consistent in their positions here because way back when I posed the question as to whether or not liberals would be consistent in their position if things were reversed and I'm pretty sure I got at least a couple of people who basically said yes, they'd be critical of left wing politicians who say things that stir up nutjobs too.

Robtard
You're blanket equalizing and ignoring that the POTUS' words carry a lot more weight than other people; that comes with the job; can't handle that responsibility, don't run for the position.

eg If I start saying that Mexicans are "rapist and murderers", it's going to have little to zero effect.

It's why people who are in positions of power and have the ability to sway people, need to watch what they say, as negative actions can come out of it.

darthgoober
You're blanket equalizing and ignoring that the POTUS' words carry a lot more weight than other people; that comes with the job; can't handle that responsibility, don't run for the position.

eg If I start saying that Mexicans are "rapist and murderers", it's going to have little to zero effect.

It's why people who are in positions of power and have the ability to sway people, need to watch what they say, as negative actions can come out of it.
I'm not saying anything about Trump OR Cortez, I'm saying something about anyone who falsely claimed that they'd hold a democrat politician responsible if they used controversial/divisive rhetoric that inspired violence from some leftwing nutjob. Cortez did, now I'm attempting to find out who all is full of shit when they claim to hold both sides of the same standards.

And as a demonstration of the fact that I'm holding both sides to the same standard let me just say that any of you right wingers out there who honestly believe Cortez to be at fault over this but defend Trump over the same kind of shit... You're hypocrites too. I don't care how much they went on about Trump, stop sinking to their level.

Surtur

And according to leftists Trumps rhetoric carries weight. So if his rhetoric is to blame for shit, AOC's is to blame for this.

So, will those who have blamed his rhetoric for shit be consistent and blame AOC?

Surtur
I'm not saying anything about Trump OR Cortez, I'm saying something about anyone who falsely claimed that they'd hold a democrat politician responsible if they used controversial/divisive rhetoric that inspired violence from some leftwing nutjob. Cortez did, now I'm attempting to find out who all is full of shit when they claim to hold both sides of the same standards.

And as a demonstration of the fact that I'm holding both sides to the same standard let me just say that any of you right wingers out there who honestly believe Cortez to be at fault over this but defend Trump over the same kind of shit... You're hypocrites too. I don't care how much they went on about Trump, stop sinking to their level.

Bingo, I've said I don't think rhetoric can be blamed.

No, AOC isn't as powerful as the president, but no...she isn't a random internet commenter either. She can vote on things that impact the entire country not just her shitty district.

So if you've been one of those people who has blamed violence on Trumps rhetoric, you absolutely have to blame this on AOC. Period. Otherwise it's hypocrisy.

Robtard

I've no idea what AOC said, as I said, I don't follow her and I get 99% of my AOC info from KMC when some Trumper makes yet another "AOC hurt my feelings and here's how" thread.

What did she say that could have lead to this asshat attacking? If she did instigate violence, then f88K her and she should stfu.

darthgoober
I've no idea what AOC said, as I said, I don't follow her and I get 99% of my AOC info from KMC when some Trumper makes yet another "AOC hurt my feelings and here's how" thread.

What did she say that could have lead to this asshat attacking? If she did instigate violence, then f88K her and she should stfu.
She's got a super hard-line stance against ICE and started and has repeatedly defended the mainstream comparison of the detention facilities to concentration camps. This guy specifically stated in his note or whatever that he was attacking the place over the concentration camps.

Robtard
She's got a super hard-line stance against ICE and started and has repeatedly defended the mainstream comparison of the detention facilities to concentration camps. This guy specifically stated in his note or whatever that he was attacking the place over the concentration camps.

Awful

darthgoober
Awful
Indeed. Thus the reason I posed the question.

Robtard
Are we sure this isn't a false flag though? Seems a bit too coincidental.

darthgoober
Are we sure this isn't a false flag though? Seems a bit too coincidental.
No evidence of such that I'm aware of, but I didn't look deeply into the circumstances of how he delivered the message. Not that it really matters because the thing in question is a matter of principle. One could easily remain consistent with a caveat such as "If the note turns out to be legit, then yeah I think this is her fault"

Robtard
So it could be a False Flag then.

I already left a similar caveat in the previous post before that one.

darthgoober
So it could be a False Flag then.

I already left a similar caveat in the previous post before that one.
Yup as far as I know it could totally be a false flag. I don't outright believe anything until a while after I hear it. Things turn out to be BS way too often for me to just take stuff at face value.

Yeah I saw you did. You did a hardcore condemnation though, I was just pointing out that others could do it pretty simply without having to spend a lot of time attacking her or anything like that. Again, I don't actually think it's her fault so I don't think it would be right for people to do a 180 and start attacking her. I just think it's important that backup what they say.

Robtard
It's probably not, jut odd that he's seemingly trying to help the people inside by exploding and burning down the building.

darthgoober
It's probably not, jut odd that he's seemingly trying to help the people inside by exploding and burning down the building.
Oh I don't think he actually attacked a detention center, I think he attacked ICE's primary headquarters or something like that. He's just supposed to have said that he was attacking the building because of the "concentration camps".

Flyattractor
Funny to see Robbie play the HYPOCRITE Card on this. Of Course NO ONE ON HIS POLITICAL SIDE would EVER ENGAGE in such a VIOLENT WAY!

Go To Hell Robbie.

Robtard
Oh I don't think he actually attacked a detention center, I think he attacked ICE's primary headquarters or something like that. He's just supposed to have said that he was attacking the building because of the "concentration camps". Reading up, he's a proclaimed "anarchist", so there's that. Whacky anarchist.

Flyattractor
Such a Hypocrite

darthgoober
Funny to see Robbie play the HYPOCRITE Card on this. Of Course NO ONE ON HIS POLITICAL SIDE would EVER ENGAGE in such a VIOLENT WAY!

Go To Hell Robbie.
No... gotta be fair on this one. He did stay consistent...

Flyattractor
Robbie is VERY Consistent in his Hypocrisy.

darthgoober
Reading up, he's a proclaimed "anarchist", so there's that. Whacky anarchist.
It's funny because a lot of other Antifa members claim to be anarchists too, but anarchy is basically the most extreme of right wing positions lol

darthgoober
Robbie is VERY Consistent in his Hypocrisy.
If he's consistent, it's not hypocrisy. He blamed Trump, now he blames her. Whether his position is right or wrong, it's not hypocritical.

Robtard
You're saying "antifa" is really a Far-Right group. Interesting.

darthgoober
You're saying "antifa" is really a Far-Right group. Interesting.
I personally believe that they don't understand the nuances of key issues or of the political parties themselves. That's why I said they claim to be anarchists lol

Emperordmb
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I don't believe redemption is possible for people like that dead p-o-s. They are so convinced & utterly consumed by this "Trump is Hitler and he is putting people in Concentration camps!" BS that a return back to sanity for them is pretty much impossible.
Paul was actively persecuting Christians and having them executed before converting.

The dude who made the song Amazing Grace made money transporting slaves between continents before realizing the error of his ways.

People have come back from worse.

Emperordmb
They tend to be more anarchocommunists.

darthgoober
They tend to be more anarchocommunists.
Yeah... which is kind of a stupid position since communism is basically the most extreme left wing position. So neither the government, nor the individual are important. It's like an oxymoron...

Silent Master
Why am I not surprised people would try and claim it could be a false flag, just so they wouldn't have to admit that a member of the far-left did something wrong.

Surtur

She called them concentration camps and he uses the same language in his manifesto.

So yup, folk blaming Trumps rhetoric on violence will be blaming her rhetoric on this if they want to maintain consistency.

Surtur
Reading up, he's a proclaimed "anarchist", so there's that. Whacky anarchist.

Also literally says "I am antifa" but okie dokie

Silent Master
Also literally says "I am antifa" but okie dokie

He "didn't see" that part.

Emperordmb
Yeah... which is kind of a stupid position since communism is basically the most extreme left wing position. So neither the government, nor the individual are important. It's like an oxymoron...
My general assumption is mob justice...?

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
It's funny because a lot of other Antifa members claim to be anarchists too, but anarchy is basically the most extreme of right wing positions lol

Yep. There is really no such thing as a left-wing anarchist. Leftists love government... particularely BIG government. It's like their god.

eThneoLgrRnae
Paul was actively persecuting Christians and having them executed before converting.

The dude who made the song Amazing Grace made money transporting slaves between continents before realizing the error of his ways.

People have come back from worse.

Yes, but these Antifa thugs are dangerous. There've been calls by other Antifa members for more of this kind of action and they're praising him as a "hero." I believe the time for trying to reason with Antifa thugs is long over because they're threatening people's lives. If you try to reason with them they'll just scream "You're a nazi!!" and try attacking you. If you're lucky you might come away without any serious bodily harm.

I'm sorry but I don't consider people who want me dead because I hold different political views than them as someone I would want to help. They view me as an enemy so I view them likewise the same way.

The only language they seem to understand is violence.

Surtur

The funniest thing about them is that they claim to be against fascism lol.

That is adorable, it's like the KKK saying they are anti-lynching.

Emmett Till, murdered by anti-racists. Tragic.

Surtur
Ocasio-Cortez Pressed About Terror Attack On ICE Facility. Here's Her Response.

Lol.

Surtur
Trigger warning Tim Pool video:

Shaun King Praises And Calls For Terrorism, Twitter Does NOT Suspend Him

n2Gu7NqsCfg

https://media.giphy.com/media/z9AUvhAEiXOqA/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Ocasio-Cortez Pressed About Terror Attack On ICE Facility. Here's Her Response.

Lol.

Without even clicking on that link I have a good general idea of what kind of reply the nitwit gave lol.

Surtur
"We're gonna make a statement" is all she said lol. Yup I'm sure she is going to specifically come out and condemn this and antifa.

Robtard
Protip: You people should wait until she makes whatever statement and then get trig'd.

Surtur
Protip: You people should wait until she makes whatever statement and then get trig'd.

^Classic Rob, doing a preemptive eWin. Good stuff, top notch.

eThneoLgrRnae
"We're gonna make a statement" is all she said lol. Yup I'm sure she is going to specifically come out and condemn this and antifa.

LOL. Yeah, she probably said that because she wants time to sit down with other dim-witted leftists to try and think up a good reply that somehow shifts the blame onto Trump for what happened lol and away from her own retarded rhetoric about "concentration camps."

eThneoLgrRnae

You have a very poor understanding of the word 'triggered' just as you have a poor understanding of the words 'racist', 'fascist', and 'nazi.'

Surtur
I think any Dems that condemns this will condemn the act itself, but will not mention the Antifa connection. They will not mention the manifesto, etc.

That seems to be how most of the media is covering it.

So now the only question is, what happens when someone who is actually competent tries this shit?

Robtard
Good job showing that you're not already triggered before AOC makes her official comment on the incident/attack thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie still coping with the fact that looney-tunes AOC contributed to this p-o-s thug snapping because of her "concentration camps" comments. He's mad he doesn't get to blame Trump for this. His anger is adorable. thumb up

Surtur
Good job showing that you're not already triggered before AOC makes her official comment on the incident/attack thumb up

Good job misusing yet another word. Moving on.

Surtur
Shockingly AOC has not said anything about this yet lol. Nor have any of the members of her "squad".

Who wants to bet that they have weighed in on Trump's tweets? laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Shockingly AOC has not said anything about this yet lol. Nor have any of the members of her "squad".

Who wants to bet that they have weighed in on Trump's tweets? laughing

Of course they haven't said anything about it because they know they might have to admit their rhetoric had something to do with it happening so instead they choose to deflect away to Trump's tweets lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.