Nazi Holocaust Myths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Holocaust denial is rather retarded.

However, we shouldn't avoid this topic just because some leftists SJW retard will call us holocaust deniers.

There are some exaggerated claims about the Holocaust. Some myths that were busted. I'll create a list.

1. Soap made out of the Jews Bodies
This one didn't happen. An exaggeration that made the rounds for a while but turned out to be false.

2. The Nazi's turned the dead Jews' into lampsahdes: https://www.historynet.com/a-human-skin-lampshade-sparks-a-journey-into-the-heart-of-the-holocaust.htm
There was only one verified instance of this. It didn't happen en masse. And from what I can see, they were not able to verify if the skin for that lampshade belonged to an ethnic jew. Just that it was made out of human skin. I don't read a dating of that skin, as well. May be an older artifact that predates the holocaust atrocities.

3. Rollercoast of Death
This one is unverified and came from a witness that embellished quite a few things. With only one witness and the almost humorously implausible description of the mechanism, this one is probably false, too.

4. Steam Chambers
The Steam Chamber myth is a hard one to bust. But there's no solid evidence that this occurred. Some loose eye-witness accounts from escapees that never actually witnessed the steam chambers killing people. It was likely gas chambers.

5. Shrunken Heads: Trophies
This one also has roots in truth. Two were found. Both were Poles executed, not Jews. It was spun out of control to run a "look at the Nazis turning executed Jews' heads into trophies" narrative. Still lots of murdered Jews, but there's no evidence that their heads were turned into shrunken trophies.

Here's what the deniers do: they use these examples to deny all of it. As if the gas chambers, death showers, firing squad, death-by-starvation, and medical experiments never happened (among the many other ways they Jews were killed).

I only covered 5 myths that are commonly touted. There may be others. It's better to be knowledgeable about these things when you run into a denier or run into a screeching SJW who believes all the stupid myths about the Holocaust.

Surtur
If they hated jews why would they wash themselves with soap made from them?

cdtm
Only myth I really care about is "No good Germans."

You hear this sometimes, on the basis that they did nothing to stop the Nazi rising, even if they didn't participate.

Lets just blame all Muslims for the acts of a few, then.

Surtur
Hell nazis didnt even have a majority of support when they took power.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/WcekwCp.jpg

Silent Master
^
Troll

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
^
Troll

I don't understand how pointing out absurd holocaust myths is gaslighting.

Maybe it was a pun about the very much true and verified gas chambers used to kill many Jews?

Surtur
He's trying so hard tho.

https://i.imgflip.com/35lien.jpg

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

Maybe it was a pun about the very much true and verified gas chambers used to kill many Jews?

Do you honestly think he's smart enough for that?

cdtm
Depends. Does he think Jussie Smollett did it?

Surtur
I dunno, he could be a cuck for Jussie and blame his manager. It'd be funny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10lqVdCCc9812M/giphy.gif

Mindship
Interesting stuff, DDM. While growing up, I had heard some of the skin-lampshade stuff, but the rest ... those are new to me. I especially like the soap one. Considering how skeletal Holocaust prisoners were, and fat is a main ingredient of soap, it must've taken exceptional Nazi creativity to make that work (j/k ofc).

BrolyBlack

Because since you are not a left winged lunatic you are not allowed to speak about the holocaust period even if you there are absurd myths about it. You are supposed to either accept it all as true or not speak about it.

Putinbot1
Yeah lots of exaggeration...

as part of a larger event during the Holocaust era, usually defined as beginning in January 1933, in which Germany and its collaborators persecuted and murdered other groups, including Slavs (chiefly ethnic Poles, Soviet citizens, and Soviet prisoners of war), the Roma, the "incurably sick", political and religious dissenters, and gay men. The death toll of these groups is thought to rise to 11 million.

Lest we forget.

Surtur

It's cuz he doesn't know what gas lighting means.

So now the list of words he doesn't know is:

fascist
racist
sexist
nazi
alt right
gas lighting

Makes me laugh.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
It's cuz he doesn't know what gas lighting means.

So now the list of words he doesn't know is:

fascist
racist
sexist
nazi
alt right
gas lighting

Makes me laugh. Nah, Bash is right.

Surtur
Lol no.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Where?

Surtur
Off topic forum.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Is that still on? I'd come to see that. You should do it for charity.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Interesting stuff, DDM. While growing up, I had heard some of the skin-lampshade stuff, but the rest ... those are new to me. I especially like the soap one. Considering how skeletal Holocaust prisoners were, and fat is a main ingredient of soap, it must've taken exceptional Nazi creativity to make that work (j/k ofc).

HOLY SHIT, Mindship. haermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah lots of exaggeration...

as part of a larger event during the Holocaust era, usually defined as beginning in January 1933, in which Germany and its collaborators persecuted and murdered other groups, including Slavs (chiefly ethnic Poles, Soviet citizens, and Soviet prisoners of war), the Roma, the "incurably sick", political and religious dissenters, and gay men. The death toll of these groups is thought to rise to 11 million.

Lest we forget.

Very good point. Others like to point out that the number of Soviets killed greatly outnumbers the Jews but the Jews are what is focused on. About 27 million Soviets died and only around 9 million of those were military.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union

What about the homosexuals, Poles, Soviets, etc.?

I blame American propaganda and the Cold War for why only the Jewish Holocaust emphasis survived but all the other nasty and terrible things that happened in WWII largely faded from public discourse. We hated the Soviets so we swept under the rug all the things that happened to the Chinese and Soviets and focused on the Jews (our religious and political allies). It was easier and made for sexier stories.

The winners make the rules, right?

Mindship
The winners make the rules, right? The *Golden* Rules: those with the gold make the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.