Dr Manhattan vs Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
can Dr M defeat all of the Beyonders race from secret war 2015?

BrolyBlack
Yes

Stoic
Maybe? It may be a stalemate, which is what I'll go with for now at least.

cdtm
Bernie Sanders beats Doctor Manhattan.

SquallX

Magnon
The mecha beyonders were quite weak compared to the PR deal. Several of them were destroyed by Ex Nihilo & Abyss, Starbrand, Thor & Hype, etc. who, while powerful, are nowhere near the top cosmics. Therefore Dr Manhattan should be able to destroy the mecha beyonders.

Senor Cage
How many beyonders are there?

DeadpoolXXX
The whole race of beyonders was killed by a blast that destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes lol. obviously manhattan beats these nothings

......now watch my {blank}er come out of hiding to "counter" this and probably {blank} me laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
The whole race of beyonders was killed by a blast that destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes lol. obviously manhattan beats these nothings

......now watch my stalker come out of hiding to "counter" this and probably report me laughing out loud
Careful!
PIS is strong
We might actually see Superman killing Dr.Manhattan

Considering he already defeated another Multiversal being...

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Careful!
PIS is strong
We might actually see Superman killing Dr.Manhattan

Considering he already defeated another Multiversal being...

That'd be really dissapointing if Superman just straight up killed him. Not dissing Superman but just storywise it'd be a bit of a let down. Would rather them talk it out.

Galan007
@DPXXX

You're right... He probably would.

So... Edited. smile

DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

cheers thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am not that impressed with M. Till the conclusion of Doomsday Clock I would stick to the Beyonders winning, though in a tough battle.

Inedian
Beyonders win.

MrMind
Manhattan wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.