Ego, Dormamu, Ancient One, Surtur, Odin, Helga vs Thanos with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamix
can the mcu super entities defeat the mad titan with the IG?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by dynamix
can the mcu super entities defeat the mad titan with the IG?

They all lose.

Dr Will Hatch
Dormammu in theory could beat him. In theory.

ares834
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Dormammu in theory could beat him. In theory.

Dormammu couldn't beat the time stone...

BruceSkywalker
Thanos stomps

Surtur
Dormammu is the most powerful one on the team and he was foiled by just one of the stones.

dynamix
i always contribute to dormamu's defeat to Strange wit.

quanchi112
Thanos is unbeatable.

ares834
And yet he lost to the Avengers. Thanos has the powers of God and still lost. Completely pathetic desu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
And yet he lost to the Avengers. Thanos has the powers of God and still lost. Completely pathetic desu. He won you idiot. He beat them, resisted the power of the stones and destroyed them. Time travel, universal aid, 1 in 14 million and a huge battle with the stones against him. No villain faces greater opposition,greater power, time travel, universal power, etc. Thanos was inevitable.

Look at Sidious the guy lost to Samuel Jackson alone. He was the dark lord of the Sith. Pitiful by comparison you loser.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
And yet he lost to the Avengers. Thanos has the powers of God and still lost. Completely pathetic desu.

Whaaat? He won so damn hard! So hard he was blinked out of existence, that is how hardcore his winning was.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Whaaat? He won so damn hard! So hard he was blinked out of existence, that is how hardcore his winning was. IW he won. That cannot be altered. Thanos and his impact wrecked the universe. Sidious begged Samuel L. to have mercy on him.

Surtur
In other news, the Cubs have won the world series every year for the past century!

quanchi112
In other news Surt still cannot get a date.

Surtur
A9XtDyDUjIU

Robtard
Either Thanos gets off a snap first and turns them all into farts or they stomp him. Really comes down to first attack here.

quanchi112
A9XtDyDUjIU Let it go, surt. You lost the game of life.

carthage
Ill date Surtur

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Ill date Surtur Surturs brother finally reveals himself.

carthage

Galan007
Feel like the time stone alone could own them all, tbh...

quanchi112

Surtur
Man being superior to thanos fans is sooo easy

quanchi112
Man being superior to thanos fans is sooo easy Quit trying to divert the attention away from you. Not on my watch.

carthage
We should all get a room

Surtur
Being superior to this kid, sooo easy. I love it.

quanchi112
We should all get a room If I meet Surtur I will end him.

Surtur
LMAO! Being superior to him, so easy...so fun.

quanchi112
LMAO! Being superior to him, so easy...so fun. You are scared of me. It is a fact.

Surtur
First Thanos loses to Superman, then Quan loses in life.

Devastating!

quanchi112
First Thanos loses to Superman, then Quan loses in life.

Devastating! None of that is true but your life of apathy is accepted round here.

Surtur
Anyways! Thanos gets a much needed victory.

Then he puts the IG down, and Superman comes in and decapitates him with casual ease.

quanchi112
Anyways! Thanos gets a much needed victory.

Then he puts the IG down, and Superman comes in and decapitates him with casual ease. Fan fic. Superman was beaten by Bruce Wayne. He was killed by Doomsday despite a 3-1 advantage.

carthage

quanchi112

Surtur
God I'm better than you and your entire family.

Anyways, Thanos loses to Superman.

carthage

Surtur
It's peanut butter jelly time!

quanchi112
God I'm better than you and your entire family.

Anyways, Thanos loses to Superman. Says the guy who cannot hold a job and has an effeminate back. We all know you are the runt of the kmc litter.

carthage
You need to break his effeminate back

Surtur
#BeingBetterSoEasy

quanchi112
You need to break his effeminate back Too late. Life got there first.

Surtur
My back is injured, much in the same way Superman would injure the back of Thanos...before murdering him smile

quanchi112
My back is injured, much in the same way Superman would injure the back of Thanos...before murdering him smile Awwww you poor creature. Your fan fiction is cute and in your broken mind but reality has spoken.

Surtur
"reality"

*discussing fictional characters*

giggle

quanchi112
"reality"

*discussing fictional characters*

giggle Reality is your back your fan fiction of superman is fan fiction at its worst.

carthage

Surtur

quanchi112

carthage
Show his anus whose boss

Surtur
Reported for rape

quanchi112
Show his anus whose boss His anus submits to everyone. There is a reason no one respects Surt.

Surtur
Irony overload smile

#SoEasyBeingSuperior

quanchi112
Irony overload smile

#SoEasyBeingSuperior Quit pretending you are a man.

Surtur
I'm better than ya, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time smile

quanchi112
I'm better than ya, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time smile Your back is so inferior to that of a ten year old. Your career history is that of a Thanos snap. Do the math, surt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.