Eternity watch vs.Council of sky fathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
I think even regular well fed G could beat them all(are you going to tell me in 13.7 billion years he hasen`t fought 10ens of thousands of sky fathers and has never been killed?A LB with his cosmic buddies would rape theC.O skyfathers.Thats whatI could never understand about Odin fans(and I am one of them)I mean sure they are going to make him look good in a Thor book but come on G is levels beyond him in the end.

StiltmanFTW
WELCOME BACK, MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is ready. I knew you would return.

zom1967
thank you StiltmanFtW,I am Trying to be nice for now.i really want to talk comics,But i know my enemies will be coming for me.They will have a Red Rider bb gun I will have a rail gun.

Quick Freeze
Who is LB?

zom1967
Life Bringer Galactus,where have you been all your life at an orgy and bad mouthing your country.Come on man read a comic book.

Quick Freeze

leonidas
where zom is concerned that explains soooooooooo much. laughing out loud thumb up

zom1967
First of all i said Lb as I thought anyone who reads comics would know who that is.And second i had both of your mothers at an orgy,and they mixed up their dentures on the way out.And their faces look like my ass,freaking morons does your IQ equal your shoe size.And also **** you!

zom1967
I am short on time right now,but when I get started you will now that I am King Zom.And you will supplicate yourselves before me.

Quick Freeze

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by zom1967
I am short on time right now,but when I get started you will now that I am King Zom.And you will supplicate yourselves before me.

Lol well now I have something to look forward to!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.