Leaked Telegram Chat wrecks Puerto Rico Government

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
No one is posting in your thread but this points to more Democratic Party corruption. No one talks about it because the Left controls The Media.

The Republicans aren't playing the same game as the Democrats. They are too overt with their racism and sexism.

BrolyBlack
Its the weekend, Rob doesnt post on the weekend, Adam wont post in this, Bash migh come do a thumbs up to Rob when he comes on here and says this isnt really what happened. PB will join in, truth is they dont care.

BrolyBlack
Cant wait till Trump gets wind of this and tweets about it.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
No one is posting in your thread but this points to more Democratic Party corruption. No one talks about it because the Left controls The Media.

The Republicans aren't playing the same game as the Democrats. They are too overt with their racism and sexism.

Cuz nobody really cares about PR. Dems only cared when they though they could use it to hurt Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL Republicans, as a whole, are not racists nor are they sexist. Love how ddd tries to make the argument that "yes, the dems are racist but so are republicans" because he's a democrat voter.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon

Or, they're key pieces in the game.

I read something about Japan's dominant party actually controlling the opposition, which was little more then a puppet.

The right is SO overt, it's just so damned convenient for the left.

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
Cause #BlameTrump4Everything?

SquallX
What does this have to do with Trumpers Rob?

Surtur
For Rob everything has to do with trump, he's so full of hate.

jaden_2.0
889 pages of shit-talking people?

How did they ever get any work done?

Oh that's right....they didn't. That's why their country is falling apart.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by SquallX
What does this have to do with Trumpers Rob?

Wait for it

Robtard

Surtur
Doesn't change the fact dems only give a shit about PR cuz they thought they could score points on Trump.

But it looks like Broly made a claim and was wrong. So he has something in common with you today smile

Robtard
The governor seemingly being a piece of shit has nothing to do with Trump's failure after the hurricane, Trumpers are just using this story to distract from that.

I'm in your head and you're paying me, sporto.

BrolyBlack
I originally meant it was not reported on air at the time. That could have changed. But I doubt it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
The governor seemingly being a piece of shit has nothing to do with Trump's failure after the hurricane, Trumpers are just using this story to distract from that.

But the dipshit Dems were all about him before when he was a useful idiot, now you guys want to distance yourself from him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Oh my, irony overload. Moving on.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.