Dr. Doom vs Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Random encounter.
No prep.
Who wins?

leonidas
doom. anti tp tech+magic is too much. not sure stryfe's tk would be all that effective against doom's shields either, unless he were capable of somehow by-passing them. not impossible for stryfe to take a couple maybe, but heavy majority should go to doom.

carver9
Doom stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Doom stomps.

"Stomps"?

deathslash
Doom takes this. On one of his better days though, Stryfe can make him work for it.

StiltmanFTW
Check your PM box, I've sexted you

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Stomps"? "carver"

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

carver9
"Stomps"?

"Stompssssssssssss" his head open.

StiltmanFTW
"Stompssssssssssss" his head open.

What do you know about Stryfe?

carver9
What do you know about Stryfe?

Whatever answer I give you, are you going to believe it? I think your question is pointless.

StiltmanFTW
Whatever answer I give you, are you going to believe it? I think your question is pointless.

I'm not attacking you.

I'm asking you.

You're talking about the guy so proficient in tk and tp, he's raping whole teams as if they were jmanghans.

carver9
I'm not attacking you.

I'm asking you.

You're talking about the guy so proficient in tk and tp, he's raping whole teams as if they were jmanghans.

Yes, I know Stryfe. I use to rep Stryfe in a lot of threads but I know when he is fighting someone out of his tier. Are you talking about his fight against the Xforce. Cute fight but it's not like he is stomping high tier teams. Even when he fought the Dark riders - decent team but nothing Doom couldnt replicate. Stryfe is powerful but his mind powers could back fire on him facing Doom and Doom magic is too powerful.

Philosophía
Carver knows a lot about Stryfe, if proof of listing feats he's found in respect threads is not enough.

"Id"
Dr. Doom power level is all over the place. Which version of Doom are we using here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.