Go Home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Wtf?

dadudemon
Yes, please, go home. Your house needs more work than KMC because it is corrupt.

Or whatever it was that Trump tweeted.

Putinbot1
By choosing the words "Go back home" His real meaning is clear.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
By choosing the words "Go back home" His real meaning is clear.

And he will get reelected if the Democrats don't get their acts together, even with this sort of messaging by Trump.

Mindship
Originally posted by snowdragon
And he will get reelected if the Democrats don't get their acts together, even with this sort of messaging by Trump. Word.

Surtur
Wtf?

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-gif-6.gif

cdtm
Wtf?

Nearly choked on some burger seeing that one.

Surtur
There is an epic triggering going on, and Trump doubled down.

How long will the tears last?

cdtm
Eh, triggered is the wrong word. if someone cuts their own head off in front of you, there would be a similar reaction.

Shock and disbelief, are the words you're looking for.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Eh, triggered is the wrong word. if someone cuts their own head off in front of you, there would be a similar reaction.

Shock and disbelief, are the words you're looking for.

Triggered is absolutely the right word. You legit just compared this to seeing a person get decapitated lol. This is what Trump brings out.

Surtur
Trump is now demanding an apology from the women lol.

1-800-273-8255

^Suicide hotline, for any leftist whose meltdown goes a little too far.

BrolyBlack
"We all know that AOC and this crowd are a bunch of communists," Sen. Lindsey Graham

Robtard
Wtf?

With that racist tweet, Trump is forcing his cult-like Trumpers to work extra hard defending him via denial, deflections, dodging; what have you. Trump demands loyalty from his cult and he wants them to prove it.

Case in point: Trumpers in this thread

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
With that racist tweet, Trump is forcing his cult-like Trumpers to work extra hard defending him via denial, deflections, dodging; what have you. Trump demands loyalty from his cult and he wants them to prove it.

^This is some epic coping. Leftists lost their minds over a tweet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^This is some epic coping. Leftists lost their minds over a tweet.

^

Flyattractor
Just another LIE of the Leftist Fascists like Robbie.

These people ABANDONED their Countries and instead of Standing Up and Taking Responsibility they let their nations sink into Corruption and Decay and now they come to the U.S to help Do the Same here.

I agree with Trump..

GO HOME!

BrolyBlack

If she hates America so much, I think she should go back home and fix her country. Nothing racist about it.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If she hates America so much, I think she should go back home and fix her country. Nothing racist about it.

*Antifa terrorist tries to storm an ICE facility* Yeah, but Trumps tweets tho...

BrolyBlack
If a white person from the U.K. Lives here and said they hate America, I would tell them the same thing. Get the **** out and go home.

Flyattractor
Trump putting on a shoe is RACIST to Shit Stains Like Robbie.

He Lies Constantly.

I wish Robbie would go home and just STFU!

Robtard
*Antifa terrorist tries to storm an ICE facility* Yeah, but Trumps tweets tho...

^

Surtur
Rob, while working extra hard here, says someone else is working extra hard.

Good show, Classic Roberto.

Robtard
Rob, while working extra hard here, says someone else is working extra hard.

Good show, Classic Roberto.

^
With that racist tweet, Trump is forcing his cult-like Trumpers to work extra hard defending him via denial, deflections, dodging; what have you Trump demands loyalty from his cult and he wants them to prove it..

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I remember when the Right to Dissent was all the rage between 2008-2016. Now it's "Get out of my country!", even to other Americans and all because of a Dorito King's demands of loyalty.

Flyattractor
Robbie has gotten so Pathetic He has to quote his own LIES!

snowdragon
Yeah but Trump's tweet was focused on 4 congresswomen of which only one was born outside the US but has lived the majority of her life in the USA.........needless to say it was off base.

Flyattractor
She can still Go Home and STFU.

Her Man should never have let her out of the Kitchen to begin with.

Surtur
I remember when the Right to Dissent was all the rage between 2008-2016. Now it's "Get out of my country!", even to other Americans and all because of a Dorito King's demands of loyalty.

Just like I remember when the left didn't wanna silence speech that hurt their fee fee's.

Bashar Teg
so trump said something completely racist and his minions are acting like phaggots trying to derail the discussion and gaslight. just another day, then?

Surtur
That's the 2nd time in recent memory you've incorrectly used the term gas light.

Did you wanna go for 3? smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so trump said something completely racist and his minions are acting like phaggots trying to derail the discussion and gaslight. just another day, then?

Are you ok?

Surtur
Also I will say this: Do I think Trump should have sent the tweet? Nope.

But the meltdown is pathetic. People in positions of power melting down like they are nothing but sad activists.

Lol and Nancy Pelosi wants to pass a resolution condemning a mean tweet by trump. I'm not even kidding. That is where we're at now.

I wonder, will they just end up going "all mean tweets are bad" ? Since they couldn't specifically condemn Ilhan Omar and just went "all hate is bad".

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bingo

Surtur
Bashes sad wingman arrives, right on schedule smile

Robtard
Lol and Nancy Pelosi wants to pass a resolution condemning a mean tweet by trump. I'm not even kidding. That is where we're at now.

That's very stupid of her.

At this point, let Trump openly spew his racist rhetoric all he wants and let his cultist (eg you, SM, TI and whatever many Fly socks) froth over it and defend it.

Silent Master
Name one time I've ever defended Trump for racist behavior.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Name one time I've ever defended Trump for racist behavior.

Right above when you did the "concerned troll" over Bash correctly assessing the sad Trump and Trumper situation here. Now you'll spin and then move onto your time-waster-troll routine. Good day.

Silent Master
IOW, you can't provide a single example of me defeding Trump, so you're going to run away.

Surtur
Roberto doing his Willy Wonka impression. Pure gold.

BrolyBlack
Right above when you did the "concerned troll" over Bash correctly assessing the sad Trump and Trumper situation here. Now you'll spin and then move onto your time-waster-troll routine. Good day.

Go home!!

Robtard
IOW, you can't provide a single example of me defeding Trump, so you're going to run away.

Robtard
Roberto doing his Willy Wonka impression. Pure gold.

^Racist defending racist.

#solidarity

Surtur
He's got you there man, he quoted himself and then bolded a specific part. Game. Set. Match.

Silent Master
So, correctly pointing out that he failed to back up his claim is considered "time-wasting trolling".

Good to know.

Robtard
Surt's an Irish-American scumbag from Chicago, he grew up around racism and disliking everyone who is different, what's your excuse?

Silent Master
My excuse for pointing out that you didn't back up your claim is that, You failed to back up your claim.

Putinbot1
*Swooping in* "Is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It's Wingman Whirly" tadada

With one slash of his razor edged bird suit, Whirly cuts the fascists to the quick.
"Go home, you alt-right Nazi scum", then Whirly laughs, what a fool he has made of himself Surt has been home all day, almost everyday for years,

Oh Whirly what a fool you are!

Surtur
Good thing folk don't get banned for making shit up smile

Surtur

With one slash of his razor edged bird suit, Whirly cuts the fascists to the quick.
"Go home, you alt-right Nazi scum", then Whirly laughs, what a fool he has made of himself Surt has been home all day, almost everyday for years,

Oh he's trying so hard, Rob throw him a bone.

Robtard
My excuse for pointing out that you didn't back up your claim is that, You failed to back up your claim.

^ I directly named a post of his in this thread. Time-waster-troll.

Robtard
Good thing folk don't get banned for making shit up smile

You bragged about being Irish-American, you massive phaggot.

Then again, have you ever done a DNA test? You're probably more Russian than anything, considering.

Surtur

Then again, have you ever done a DNA test? You're probably more Russian than anything, considering.

Never said it was about claims of being irish. It's you labeling various people racist who aren't.

Silent Master
^ I directly named a post of his in this thread. Time-waster-troll.

You named a post where I didn't defend Trump, in order to prove I defend Trump, you actually have to provide a post where I do so.

Putinbot1

Then again, have you ever done a DNA test? You're probably more Russian than anything, considering. As someone with a UK and an Eire Passport I can tell you neither the north nor south of Ireland would have him, he is no James Joyce. His attitude to fighting for what he believes in over a pint alone dictates any Irish in him is very small.

Putinbot1
You named a post where I didn't defend Trump, in order to prove I defend Trump, you actually have to provide a post where I do so. Classic S and M. You go girl, it's your birthday!!

Robtard

el OH el

Surtur
Ah so in Europe the irish are little pussies who let words cause them to get violent?

Lol such pansies.

Robtard
As someone with a UK and an Eire Passport I can tell you neither the north nor south of Ireland would have him, he is no James Joyce. His attitude to fighting for what he believes in over a pint alone dictates any Irish in him is very small.

He's probably not even of Irish descent. His great grandfathers probably migrated here illegally from Russia.

Putinbot1
Ah so in Europe the irish are little pussies who let words cause them to get violent?

Lol such pansies. Well that's a bit of a shit comeback, anyone Irish would be more verbose and Flamboyant than that.

Surtur
Well that's a bit of a shit comeback, anyone Irish would be more verbose and Flamboyant than that.

I guess us Irish in America were honed not to be little b*tches over words smile

Putinbot1
He's probably not even of Irish descent. His great grandfathers probably migrated here illegally from Russia. I suspect this is true, I actuaky quite like some Ruskies here abd in the middle-east though, both male and female. The problem with the Russians is they can be heartless bastards and they are too literal. So yeah, fits what we know about Surt... Except the Russians also like a good tear up over a drink. Surt... not so much.

Surtur
My bad, words don't cause me to get violent smile

Putinbot1
I guess us Irish in America were honed not to be little b*tches over words smile There are no Irish in America, you're all Americans according to Trump. That said Hemmingway, who was a great American (and Russian spy) often had bar fights for Joyce over words. You're no Hemmingway kid.

Surtur
There are no Irish in America, you're all Americans according to Trump. That said Hemmingway, who was a great American (and Russian spy) often had bar fights for Joyce over words. You're no Hemmingway kid.

Bro I'm at your disposal, teach me how to be a pussy. I wanna learn from the master.

Robtard
Remember when punching Nazis was the most American thing and American could do. Captain America and Indiana Jones would look at Trumpers and be embarrassed.

Putinbot1
Remember when punching Nazis was the most American thing and American could do. Captain America and Indiana Jones would look at Trumpers and be embarrassed. They would cry, it would like be wtf, why are the Hitler youth so wussy now.

Surtur
Remember when punching Nazis was the most American thing and American could do. Captain America and Indiana Jones would look at Trumpers and be embarrassed.

Remember when people didn't abuse the term nazi and applied it properly?

Putinbot1
What, like, "look at the Concentration Camps the Nazi's have put up for people of races that their leader deems inferior?"

The more things change...

Surtur
What, like, "look at the Concentration Camps the Nazi's have put up for people of races that their leader deems inferior?"

The more things change...

Well it's more like being too stupid to properly use terms like concentration camp.

Example: calling US detention centers concentration camps. Now a sane intelligent adult could critique them without falsely invoking the holocaust.

Putinbot1
Well it's more like being too stupid to properly use terms like concentration camp.

Example: calling US detention centers concentration camps. Now a sane intelligent adult could critique them without falsely invoking the holocaust. Triggered... by words aintcha kid? "Kid" channelling Indiana Jones not some kid on a message board lolzer. Night yungun!

Robtard
They would cry, it would like be wtf, why are the Hitler youth so wussy now.

Both Captain America and Indiana Jones would punch Trump and Trumpers right in the face.

Surtur
Both Captain America and Indiana Jones would punch Trump and Trumpers right in the face.

None of you pussies would tho smile

Robtard
None of you pussies would tho smile

You've now argued that punching people makes you a pussy and not punching people makes you a pussy in the same page of the same thread. You're arguing against yourself now; Robtard's job his done thumb up

cdtm
I guess us Irish in America were honed not to be little b*tches over words smile

Depends on the Irishman.

Was thinking about this earlier today. Some of my Irish-American friends are "salt of the Earth" types, who wouldn't get bent out of shape about words.

Others I grew up with, were snobs. The type who would peer down his nose at you for word usage.

Not certain why the difference (It's more then just "people are different". It's like comparing Sicilians to other Italians, as admitted by Italian friends, night and day differences.)

Surtur
You've now argued that punching people makes you a pussy and not punching people makes you a pussy in the same page of the same thread. You're arguing against yourself now; Robtard's job his done thumb up

Multiple things can make you a pussy. You're a pussy if you would get violent over words.

You're also a pussy if you claim you'd get violent in a situation where in reality you'd never do a god damn thing. Doesn't mean you *should* get violent, but only a coward brags about violence they'd never actually commit.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Depends on the Irishman.

Was thinking about this earlier today. Some of my Irish-American friends are "salt of the Earth" types, who wouldn't get bent out of shape about words.

Others I grew up with, were snobs. The type who would peer down his nose at you for word usage.

Not certain why the difference (It's more then just "people are different". It's like comparing Sicilians to other Italians, as admitted by Italian friends, night and day differences.)

Well wait, peering down your nose at someone over word usage is a far cry from growing a vagina and getting violent over words.

A snob would look down upon someone for their choice of words, not be a lil baby and get violent.

Putinbot1
You've now argued that punching people makes you a pussy and not punching people makes you a pussy in the same page of the same thread. You're arguing against yourself now; Robtard's job his done thumb up Poor Old Surt owned himself. He seriously can't get out much if he doesn't realise he'd get a punch for a lot of the shit he comes out with online... The internet really has ****ed up kids social development.

SquallX

darthgoober
Nope. That period would have been during WW2, and I wasn't alive then. The most American thing for over 30 years would be attacking Muslim extremists if we're basing the definition on our soldiers fighting to combat people who's ways our society consider to be inhumane and un-American.

Surtur
Poor Old Surt owned himself. He seriously can't get out much if he doesn't realise he'd get a punch for a lot of the shit he comes out with online... The internet really has ****ed up kids social development.

You're flailing again. And not changing the fact that you are indeed a pussy if you get violent over your fee fee's getting hurt. Boo hoo you little baby. Even if I was the strongest guy on the planet nothing you have said to me on this forum would ever cause me to strike you.

Robtard
Originally posted by darthgoober
Nope. That period would have been during WW2, and I wasn't alive then. The most American thing for over 30 years would be attacking Muslim extremists if we're basing the definition on our soldiers fighting to combat people who's ways our society consider to be inhumane and un-American.

Jebus man! How old are you? You don't recall Nazis and other White Supremacist being punched on day time television talk shows for being their shitty selves, talking about the 80's and 90's here.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1328802b041d9043af4a811f430dd482/tumblr_oullzlEY1A1s7xfipo5_500.gif

^ Trumpers now would call Indy "Unpatriotic".

Edit: Richard Spencer (founder of the Alt-Right and avid White Supremacist) was punched just last year iirc.

Captain America and Indiana Jones would be proud. Hell, most surviving Allied WWII vets would be proud too, as they fought and bled fighting Nazis.

Emperordmb

Flyattractor
Jebus man! How old are you? You don't recall Nazis and other White Supremacist being punched on day time television talk shows for being their shitty selves, talking about the 80's and 90's here.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1328802b041d9043af4a811f430dd482/tumblr_oullzlEY1A1s7xfipo5_500.gif

Edit: Richard Spencer (founder of the Alt-Right and avid White Supremacist) was punched just last year iirc.

Captain America and Indiana Jones would be proud. Hell, most surviving Allied WWII vets would be proud too, as they fought and bled fighting Nazis.

You know who Punches Nazis better then INDY!?

GOD DOES!!!!

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/scariest-moments-in-non-horror-movies/i-mockery-raiders-of-lost-ark-face-melt.gif

Putinbot1

Bashar Teg
Both need a punch.

thumb up

Flyattractor
^&^^ Advocate for Violence.

Silent Master
It's always fun watching internet warriors talk about how they are such bada$$es.

Robtard
It's always fun watching internet warriors talk about how they are such bada$$es.

^ Guy who has bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King. Too funny.

Putinbot1
^ Guy who has bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King. Too funny. Yeah, it is. I've never got the weapons thing myself.

Flyattractor
^ Guy who has bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King. Too funny.

^ Guy would DENY him that right to Self Protection. Go Hell Robbie., You Hypocrite.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
^ Guy would DENY him that right to Self Protection. Go Hell Robbie., You Hypocrite. Fly, I've never got this weapons thing.

Silent Master

You're a liar as I've never bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King.

Putinbot1
You're a liar as I've never bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King. Why would you carry this gun man... That seems going a bit far. Fists, sure! But guns for fastfood wtf? What did you expect would happen?

Robtard
Yeah, it is. I've never got the weapons thing myself.

Dunno myself either. Maybe if we had teeny tiny cocks we would understand the desperate need to carry a concealed gun when buying lunch.

Silent Master
Why would you carry this gun man... That seems going a bit far. Fists, sure! But guns for fastfood wtf? What did you expect would happen?

Rob is a liar, I've never said what he's claiming.

Robtard
You're a liar as I've never bragged about carrying a concealed gun when going to Burger King.

Was it an Arby's or McDonalds or other shitty fast food place? My bad then; point still stands.

Robtard
Rob is a liar, I've never said what he's claiming.

You don't carry and conceal now? Lolz.

Silent Master
Was it an Arby's or McDonalds or other shitty fast food place? My bad then; point still stands.

I've never bragged about carrying a gun there either, you're just a liar.

Putinbot1
Dunno myself either. Maybe if we had teeny tiny cocks we would understand the desperate need to carry a concealed gun when buying lunch. laughingOriginally posted by Silent Master
Rob is a liar, I've never said what he's claiming. You have said you're a sniper and that means you shoot people because you are told to by someone. (If true and not Chairborne Ranger shit). I mean what's more likely a guy clearly on steroids who lives in the third world might have a history of punching people or a faceless timewaster troll is a sniper? But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Robtard
SM is now an ex sniper? For which military outfit, "Meal Team Six"?

darthgoober

See I disagree, once the warring is over, I no longer believe to believe it to be the "American thing" to beat up people just for having a bad attitude and disagreeing with somebody. In the words of Captain America himself "I agree that these Neo-Nazis are a vial breed-- But if we deny them their rights, where do we draw the line? Who decides which beliefs are acceptable and which aren't? A free society has to allow ALL ideas--both noble and ignoble--Freedom of expression"

Putinbot1
SM is now an ex sniper? For which military outfit, "Meal Team Six"? "meal team six" we need a new emoticom to do my laughter justice.

Silent Master
laughing You have said you're a sniper and that means you shoot people because you are told to by someone. (If true and not Chairborne Ranger shit). I mean what's more likely a guy clearly on steroids who lives in the third world might have a history of punching people or a faceless timewaster troll is a sniper? But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I've never claimed to be a sniper, is lying all you and Rob can do?

Putinbot1
I've never claimed to be a sniper, is lying all you and Rob can do? Could have sworn you did, anyway... with all the vets on this forum KMC is ready to invade a small country.

Silent Master
Could have sworn you did, anyway... with all the vets on this forum KMC is ready to invade a small country.

By all means, post the quote where I claimed to be a sniper.

Putinbot1
By all means, post the quote where I claimed to be a sniper. By all means return to your timewaster troll tactics.

Silent Master
By all means return to your timewaster troll tactics.

As opposed to you and rob's tactics of lying about posters?

Putinbot1
As opposed to you and rob's tactics of lying about posters? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by darthgoober
See I disagree, once the warring is over, I no longer believe to believe it to be the "American thing" to beat up people just for having a bad attitude and disagreeing with somebody. In the words of Captain America himself "I agree that these Neo-Nazis are a vial breed-- But if we deny them their rights, where do we draw the line? Who decides which beliefs are acceptable and which aren't? A free society has to allow ALL ideas--both noble and ignoble--Freedom of expression"

You're under the impression that I think these people who punch modern Nazis should get away with it, I don't. If they want to punch Nazis for being deplorable people, sure, just be ready to accept the possible legal consequences.

To Whirly's benefit, he has said he's fully aware and accepts that legal action may come when engaging in fisticuffs because some Nazi or other scumbag popped off in front of him.

Robtard
"meal team six" we need a new emoticom to do my laughter justice.

I first heard that gem from Bash here, years ago.

Putinbot1
I first heard that gem from Bash here, years ago. It is genius, one of his best, He does have some gems. I think the Burger King angle made it a Happy Meal Team six for me or even a Whopper Meal team six.

BrolyBlack
SM has never claimed to be a sniped, wtf is the matter with you?Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing You have said you're a sniper and that means you shoot people because you are told to by someone. (If true and not Chairborne Ranger shit). I mean what's more likely a guy clearly on steroids who lives in the third world might have a history of punching people or a faceless timewaster troll is a sniper? But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Silent Master
It is genius, one of his best, He does have some gems. I think the Burger King angle made it a Happy Meal Team six for me or even a Whopper Meal team six.

It's not his, he stole it from the Daily show

pgYrFOAjjMg

Putinbot1
SM has never claimed to be a sniped, wtf is the matter with you? I honestly can't be bothered to look back through his posts, if I'm mistaken apologies. I was pretty sure he was banging on about the military and his sniping.

Putinbot1
It's not his, he stole it from the Daily show

pgYrFOAjjMg Or did they get it from bash, iss he a TV writer? We have many interesting people here...

BrolyBlack
He's never claimed to be in the military or be a sniper, this is absurd. And the fact your letting Rob just make false accusations about it, and you parroting it is wrong. If your apologizing, great, but Rob making this stuff up is crazy.

Robtard
Bash never claimed to be the inventor, just that I first heard it from him.

Putinbot1
He's never claimed to be in the military or be a sniper, this is absurd. And the fact your letting Rob just make false accusations about it, and you parroting it is wrong. If your apologizing, great, but Rob making this stuff up is crazy. I am so sure I remember him saying it but like I said, If I'm wrong apologies. I'm not looking back for it, If it comes up again I'll mention it if not I won't.

Robtard
He's never claimed to be in the military or be a sniper, this is absurd. And the fact your letting Rob just make false accusations about it, and you parroting it is wrong. If your apologizing, great, but Rob making this stuff up is crazy.

I didn't say SM was or wasn't in the military. I commented on his previous concealed/carry comments; that's civilian life. Get your shit straight.

But if you're saying SM was never in the military, that's on you.

Putinbot1
Bash never claimed to be the inventor, just that I first heard it from him. Most of my lines are stolen... Even Whirlysplat is a Ben Elton sketch.

Silent Master
I honestly can't be bothered to look back through his posts, if I'm mistaken apologies. I was pretty sure he was banging on about the military and his sniping.

I'm telling you right now that I've never claimed to have been a sniper, so either you were wrong or you think I'm lying. which is it?

Silent Master
I didn't say SM was or wasn't in the military. I commented on his previous concealed/carry comments; that's civilian life. Get your shit straight.

But if you're saying SM was never in the military, that's on you.

No, you lied about my concealed/carry comments.

BrolyBlack
Gun shaming now?

Putinbot1
I'm telling you right now that I've never claimed to have been a sniper, so either you were wrong or you think I'm lying. which is it? Somewhere in the middle perhaps mate. Liar is such a strong word and I could be mistaken.

Robtard
So what I said, Broly was lying about what I said again.

Silent Master
Somewhere in the middle perhaps mate. Liar is such a strong word and I could be mistaken.

Do you think you were mistaken?

Putinbot1
This thread is confuing the shit out of me, first I remember S and M saying he was a sniper and Rob remembers he had a gun for fast food. Now he says he isn't and doesn't and Broly arrived to support him,

Which is it S and M were you worried the Burger was still alive? Or did none of this happen? Or did it all happen? (Too Surreal?)

Robtard
SM, so you weren't in the military at all?

Putinbot1
SM, so you weren't in the military at all? Wow, why the concealed carry then S and M?

Surtur
I've never bragged about carrying a gun there either, you're just a liar.

Sounds like they made a claim about you.

I assume they'll be banned if no evidence is shown.

BrolyBlack
So what I said, Broly was lying about what I said again.

I was lying about what you said, PB was lying about what you said, and the vicious circle of this conversation is pointless is in full effect.

Silent Master
This thread is confuing the shit out of me, first I remember S and M saying he was a sniper and Rob remembers he had a gun for fast food. Now he says he isn't and doesn't and Broly arrived to support him,

Which is it S and M were you worried the Burger was still alive? Or did none of this happen? Or did it all happen? (Too Surreal?)

Again, I've never claimed to be a sniper nor have I ever bragged about carrying a gun to get fast food.

As for the military part, I was in the Navy and no. I was not in any sort of special forces. I was in the V2 division.

Robtard
Surt shows up for his #metoo moment laughing out loud

Robtard

As for the military part, I was in the Navy and no. I was not in any sort of special forces. I was in the V2 division.

^ Broly, you liar. He is an ex serviceman, I knew it.

Surtur

U said he was a sniper and took a gun to burger king. Can you confirm these claims you made?

Or once again will you be allowed to do what others have been banned over?

Putinbot1
Again, I've never claimed to be a sniper nor have I ever bragged about carrying a gun to get fast food.

As for the military part, I was in the Navy and no. I was not in any sort of special forces. I was in the V2 division. Well anyway, no probs mate, were you on the same ship as Star/Fly/The Lone Ranger?

Putinbot1
^ Broly, you liar. He is an ex serviceman, I knew it. Yes, yes he is. I did too.

Silent Master
Well anyway, no probs mate, were you on the same ship as Star/Fly/The Lone Ranger?

I doubt it, I was stationed on the USS Independence CV-62.

Putinbot1
U said he was a sniper and took a gun to burger king. Can you confirm these claims you made?

Or once again will you be allowed to do what others have been banned over? Calm down there sport/Kid some condesending flamebait comment.

Robtard
U said he was a sniper

Wrong, you liar.

BrolyBlack

Im not going to get sucked into your immature childish nonsense.

Putinbot1
I doubt it, I was stationed on the USS Independence CV-62. Ahh, I have no idea what that is. But it probably has some massive guns!

Surtur
Wrong, you liar.

So what about the burger king part? Why'd you avoid that part, my son?

Robtard
I doubt it, I was stationed on the USS Independence CV-62.

thumb up

My BFF did 20 years in the Navy, did several of those on an aircraft carrier as well.

Putinbot1
Wrong, you liar. IS Surt lying again Rob. That kid. He'll be along in a minute with some whataboutism no doubt.

Silent Master
Ahh, I have no idea what that is. But it probably has some massive guns!

Aircraft carrier

Surtur
Okay so we have PB the one doing the sniper claim, Rob doing the burger king claim. Can't wait for the proof.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
Im not going to get sucked into your immature childish nonsense. thumb up I know you are smiling laughing

Surtur
IS Surt lying again Rob. That kid. He'll be along in a minute with some whataboutism no doubt.

Incorrect, I mixed up which claims you guys were making. Now I have gone back to see you made the sniper claim and rob made the burger king claim.

And you'll be proving your claim I'm sure. Otherwise no doubt Backfire will be handing out bans.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>