How many Butts can Captain America fist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
80X_WuqsLv4

Steve is wearing his standard combat uniform. Fight takes place in the fields of Wakanda.

Round 1:

Unarmed

Round 2:

He has his vibranium gauntlets from Infinity War.

Round 3:

He has his shield and Mjolnir.

So, how many can he take? stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I must start watching Doom Patrol.

TheVaultDweller
It's pretty wacky, but better than a lot of other comic book shows are nowadays.

TheVaultDweller
Those butts were surprisingly tough though. I mean they appear to be highly resistant/immune to gunfire, and they are strong enough to overpower adult males and tear their limbs off.

BruceSkywalker
what episode is that? I stopped watching after the 5 episode, but I need to finish up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what episode is that? I stopped watching after the 5 episode, but I need to finish up

S1E12, according to that YT vid in the op.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I must start watching Doom Patrol.

Not only is it a great series, but this scene is not even the craziest thing that happens on the show.

StiltmanFTW
It's not? laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
I dont know wtf I just watched but hes not surviving that until he has mjolnir

BruceSkywalker
S1E12, according to that YT vid in the op.

thanks

abhilegend
It's not? laughing out loud
Nope, Flex Mentallo makes everyone including a sentient, gay street orgasm by flexing his muscles.

Not the top weird moment, again.

TheVaultDweller
I'd probably go with Ezekiel and Admiral Whiskers' moment during the finale lol. That one was unexpected, even after the Butt army and other weird shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope, Flex Mentallo makes everyone including a sentient, gay street orgasm by flexing his muscles.

And Flex can warp reality by flexing. And the best part was Robotman pretending to orgasm in order to fit in

Don't forget the beardhunter.

Oh and the show has Animal Vegetable Mineral Man.

https://i.imgur.com/sEXN6sd.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
And Flex can warp reality by flexing. And the best part was Robotman pretending to orgasm in order to fit in

I don't know whether that was more sad for Cliff or more funny for the audience watching.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend

A whole street was gay?

Adam Grimes
How can a street be gay?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How can a street be gay?

https://tinyurl.com/y6m5z8cz

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
A whole street was gay?

Actually, it was non-binary/gender-fluid. Which actually makes a lot of sense, considering it's a street. A self-aware, sentient street. But still a street.

ShadowFyre
https://tinyurl.com/y6m5z8cz

One night with me and Stilt runnin a train on it and that street would know exactly what gender it was.

Surtur
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
A whole street was gay?
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How can a street be gay?

It's a sentient teleporting street named Danny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.