Batman W/ Spider-Man's powers vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
No TP attacks, but everything else is fair game.

Batman has all of his gadgets, and Spider-Man's gadgets, powers, etc.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Batman.....doesn't need Spiderman's powers.

When Aquaman was Jokered up, Batman took him out with immobilising foam that also dehydrated him.

Stoic
I was trying to give him someone that would be extremely difficult to defeat under normal conditions. I mean without gadgets of any kind, it would be physically impossible for Batman to beat Arthur. I'll think up another for this amalgam to go against.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...it's his gear that enables him to hit outside his tier. Tasers that affect Supes, sonics, class 15 grapple lines, acid, explosives....

Quick Freeze

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman.....doesn't need Spiderman's powers.

When Aquaman was Jokered up, Batman took him out with immobilising foam that also dehydrated him.

That whole arc was stupid and pis/cis was damn abundant.

It all begun when Diana slammed Bruce on the ground, and Bruce survived.

Take that back, it all began when the Joker of all people was able to mind control the League so damn casually.

Philosophía
Joker has been able to control pretty much everybody with his toxin. He does it again in Justice League, has done it in Last Laugh etc.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.