Term to describe person who hates their own race/ethnicity ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
Say that I am a child of Russian immigrants to America or am a Russian-American immigrant who hates Russia and its people for being uncivilized and irresponsible, yet can speak the language and have a Russian name.

What is the term for this?

Surtur
Term to describe someone who hates their own race?

White Democrat.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TempAccount
Say that I am a child of Russian immigrants to America or am a Russian-American immigrant who hates Russia and its people for being uncivilized and irresponsible, yet can speak the language and have a Russian name.

What is the term for this?
Generally I believe "Self Loathing" is added to the description in such situations. Though now that I think about it, it doesn't seem to fit here. Gimme a min and I can prob come up with something better lol

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
White Democrat.

darthgoober
Are you looking for something that's an insult, or a neutral descriptor?

TempAccount
Originally posted by darthgoober
Are you looking for something that's an insult, or a neutral descriptor? Either or works

Term to describe someone who hates their own race?

White Democrat.
Do you have to politicize everything?

Surtur
U posted a silly topic lol.

The real answer is you just say it's internalized racism. You know, kinda like internalized misogyny? This ain't hard.

You won't have to worry about internalized racism in Japan anyways.

Robtard
@kurk

Surt can't help himself, he's full of hate.

But I'd go with an "Uncle Tanak", since you're an Indian (Dot, not Feather) who hates himself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
@kurk

Surt can't help himself, he's full of hate.

But I'd go with an "Uncle Tanak", since you're an Indian (Dot, not Feather) for hates himself.

^Irony overload

darthgoober
Originally posted by TempAccount
Either or works

Do you have to politicize everything?
Well some might use something like "race traitor", but even that's a bit of a stretch. Honestly, I don't know if any such descriptor exists. I mean for the most part, an immigrant who reject their own culture and instead embraces American culture should ideally just be called "Americans".

I think there might be urban slang for people who grow up in the ghetto but then leave and try to ignore that whole part of their life, and whatever that slang is could probably be tweaked to apply to a country, but I can't actually think of anything already established that would apply.

Surtur
Blacks love to use "uncle tom".

ArtificialGlory
Cuck.

Stringer
Blacks love to use "uncle tom".

Your heart pumps cool aid

Dr Will Hatch
Uncle Ruckus?

riv6672
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Uncle Ruckus?
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.