Strength Ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Superman 100
Captain Marvel 85
Thanos 75
Thor 60
Hulk Buster/ Hulk Buster 55
Worthy Captain America 35
Captain America 20
BlackPanther/Bucky 15

juggerman
Nope

BrolyBlack
These scores are not just based on strength I have to add busy based on ability as well.

TheVaultDweller
I actually think Thanos is stronger than Carol in terms of pure raw muscle, but that Carol can exert greater force than he can once she uses her strength, energy aura and flight together. Because when she initially wrestled against Thanos during the final battle, she didn't make much headway to begin with. It's only after she started flaring up her energy aura to its full power and then went airborne (which also gave her better leverage) that she got a clear advantage. And then there is this, from the beginning of the film:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/6984117-captain%20marvel%20overpowered.gif

Carol was pitting one of her legs against one of Thanos' arms, and you can see him pushing her leg back before Hulkbuster jumps in.

So, for example, I think Thanos would take her in an arm wrestling match, but if these two had to push against each other with all the power they have at their disposal, Carol would win.

TheVaultDweller
Admittedly though, the final battle in Endgame is kind of a shitshow in terms of consistency, so it's all up to personal interpretation at this point. I mean, at one point, Thanos needs to push with both arms against Stormbreaker to overpower Thor. Yet, later, Thanos is able to resist the combined efforts of both of Thor AND both of Worthy Cap's arms for several seconds with just one of his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.