Thor: Love and Thunder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/taika-waititi-direct-thor-4-1224464?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Direct

It appears Taika Waititi is returning to the helm for (possibly) the final outing of Odinson. What are your expectations for the film and who do you think will be the villain? What do you think will happen to Thor in GOTG 3

Flyattractor
Time for Jane Thor to Step up and Take Over!

carthage

BruceSkywalker
Looking forward to seeing Beta Ray Bill

Flyattractor
Thor 1 was kinda Boring. Thor 2 Sucked and Rags was a Fun Stupid Mess. So Lets Hope for Fun Stupid Mess.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
What do you think will happen to Thor in GOTG 3

Fun times ahead.

Between Guardians 3 and Thor 4, Thor only needs a cameo appearance somewhere else, akin to Tony Stark in The Incredible Hulk, and Chris Hemsworth will match RDJ for number of times he played Tony Stark/Iron Man. (RDJ has already beaten Hugh Jackman as Wolverine for that).

Flyattractor
GOTG will be Thor and Starlord being made to look stupid as Gamora takes full charge cause FEM POWAH!

MCU going Full Woke Phase 4!

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Flyattractor
GOTG will be Thor and Starlord being made to look stupid as Gamora takes full charge cause FEM POWAH!

MCU going Full Woke Phase 4!

Thor is taken down by sexual assault allegations from the female fans who took a selfie with him in Ragnarok.

steverules_2
Thor 4? Interesting, the only solo MCU character to get a 4th film

I was hoping for IM4 with the Mandarin but that doesn't seem to be something that'll happen so lets hope BRB for Thor 4

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Thor 4? Interesting, the only solo MCU character to get a 4th film

I was hoping for IM4 with the Mandarin but that doesn't seem to be something that'll happen so lets hope BRB for Thor 4

Well, Ragnarok was a huge success.

But yeah, interesting. Iirc, Hemsworth, unlike RDJ and Evans, didn't get tired of MCU and wants to keep working for them?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But yeah, interesting. Iirc, Hemsworth, unlike RDJ and Evans, didn't get tired of MCU and wants to keep working for them?

maybe they'll be a thor 5

playa1258
Maybe the will put in the Midgard Serpent.

WolvesofBabylon
Hopefully Thor 4 is about getting a membership to Planet Fitness and going Keto to get back in shape

BackFire
Sweet. Loved Ragnarok.

Kazenji

Pretty sure Evans also wanted to keep playing being Captain America as much as possible too

but after what happen in Endgame, Not possible now.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
Pretty sure Evans also wanted to keep playing being Captain America as much as possible too

It is if they go the multiverse route, like I imagine they will to explain the likes of the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
maybe they'll be a thor 5

Yes. There will be a Thor 5. I am sure She will do fine.

Putinbot1
Be nice to see the celestial judgement of Earth, other patheons and the eternal. Could be goofily great. If not I'd settle for Ego being back, Galactus and the Surfer in deep space.

StiltmanFTW

I thought Evans wanted to try his luck at being a director?

Darth Thor
I thought Evans wanted to try his luck at being a director?

Yeah Evans has been planning his out for a while.

Whilst Marvel and RDJ were never able to agree on his income for an IM4.

BruceSkywalker
inb4 fly cries

portman is back as Jane Thor

https://deadline.com/2019/07/thor-4-is-thor-love-and-thunder-opening-fall-2021-comic-con-1202649877/

ares834
Jane Thor?

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Hey, maybe the movies will do it better than the comics did...

Inhuman
Yeah, not a fan of this.
Not against female Thor but portman? She want even interested in playing Jane. plus she's old now
If it was Jaime Alexander/Lady Sif then I'm all for it.

Khazra Reborn
Well, gents it was a good run, but it sounds like I'll be dipping out of the MCU in the near future.

carthage
Good riddance then

Khazra Reborn
You wanna watch Jane Foster 'Love and Thunder', have at it. But I for one, won't be giving Marvel any of my money for that horse shit

Flyattractor
Thor 4: Other wise known as Hemsworth phones it in. Like He has since Rags.

Kazenji
Originally posted by carthage
Good riddance then

thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Hey, maybe the movies will do it better than the comics did... What's wrong with Jane Thor buddy?

Unironically, I never read it and have only heard horror stories.

StiltmanFTW
The stories are exaggerated.

ares834
They completely neutered the real Thor and ruined Odin turning him into some misogynist ragetard. Oh, the comic constantly shoved it's feminist message down the readers throats. Like that time Titania surrendered to Jane Thor simply out of respect because of "girl power". That's already absolutely stupid but it becomes even worse when you realize she routinely fight She-Hulk.... The comic was full of shit like that.

wakkawakkawakka
Funny how this is announced after Marvel's latest crossover even wrapped up with War of Realms. Thor's slowly becoming the next Colossus.

carthage

Kazenji
What a load of shit, The Russo's didn't even ruined Thor at all

carthage

Darth Thor
Jane Thor was inevitable but I was expecting Valkyrie to take the mantle. Would have made tons more sense than Jane who apparently dumped Thor and hasnt been seen since The Dark World.

Im also wondering what this means for Chris Hemsworth. Will Jane Thor be a completely separate thing? Atm Chris Thor is off with the Guardians but looks like Thor 4 is coming before Guardians 3 (screw the wankers who fired and rehired James Gunn delaying GOTG3).

Insane Titan
Lol at Portman becoming Thor after slating marvel and their movies off in public after she thought she was done with them.

Kazenji
And yet he eventually got his shit back together when Thanos showed up.

Darth Thor
And yet he eventually got his shit back together when Thanos showed up.

Not fully. Thats why he passed the mantle of King onto Valkyrie, and went off with the Guardians on a sort of quest to find himself again.

Insane Titan

Kazenji
I guess certain people wanted alot more from him.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not fully. Thats why he passed the mantle of King onto Valkyrie, and went off with the Guardians on a sort of quest to find himself again. Not really. Thor gave up the mantle because, at least in that moment, he felt he could finally be the man he wanted to be instead of the one he was meant to be.

The trip with the guardians is more of a well earned vacations with his new friends.

That's what I remember. I'll probably watch EG again in the next few days lol.

SquallX

SquallX

Insane Titan

SquallX

Adam Grimes
I just dislike Portman. She has always looked down upon comicbook movies but of course if she gets the protagonist they are cool now.

In one hand I don't want to watch it because of that, but I wouldn't like they cut us off from Thor if this bombs.

Insane Titan

Estacado
So we get She-Thor....

Eeeew not watching this...

Tbh phase 4 looks pretty bad....Black Window, Hawkeye....

Who the Phuck cares about them?

Adam Grimes
I care.

What were you expecting? To have an Avengers movie every year?

SquallX

StiltmanFTW

-Pr-
How can we have She-Thor if Odin is dead? I thought only he could imbue Mjolnir?

Or will they just have the giant dwarves craft her a weapon, or something?

StiltmanFTW
How can we have She-Thor if Odin is dead? I thought only he could imbue Mjolnir?

Or will they just have the giant dwarves craft her a weapon, or something?

T-Loki might simply give it to her... shifty

Galan007
Thor himself will pass the mantle to her, I imagine.

Adam Grimes
Natalie Portman herself is gonna go to Nidavellir, give Tyrion some head and voila. She'll be the new king of Asgard.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Not really. Thor gave up the mantle because, at least in that moment, he felt he could finally be the man he wanted to be instead of the one he was meant to be.

The trip with the guardians is more of a well earned vacations with his new friends.

That's what I remember. I'll probably watch EG again in the next few days lol.

His old self didnt give up his responsibility to his people. His new self did. So my take on it was he wasnt quite back there. Especially the way he just lazily made Valkyrie the Queen.

He certainly hadnt changed back Physically either.

That said, im not claiming it was a bad thing. Its a character arc. Would not be entertaining if characters never faced internal challenges, and were always perfect.

Inhuman
This won't be a permanent thing. It will be a plot point in the movie. It's not like Portman will be the new Thor going forward. It will be only for this movie.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman
This won't be a permanent thing. It will be a plot point in the movie. It's not like Portman will be the new Thor going forward. It will be only for this movie.

yea most likely.. i'm still expecting Beta Ray Bill to be in this

wakkawakkawakka
If Beta Ray Bill is introduced he's probably going to job super hard.

With that said I don't get from a fan's perspective why folks are excited for Portman's return considering that the last time she was in a film she gave a pretty phoned in performance. In addition she has9 shown much interest in superhero film.

SquallX

SquallX

NemeBro

Nemesis X
Guessing with two Mjolnirs, Thor handed one out as a gift. If that's the case, it's whatevs really.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
If Beta Ray Bill is introduced he's probably going to job super hard.

As long as he goes good during the 3rd act then I'll be happy

ShadowFyre
Thor keeps stormbreaker and gives up mjolnjr. Simple

And then she establishes female dominamce by immediately beating the shit outta Thor with her ovaries. And makes him give up his name.

TheVaultDweller
I thought he would have had to return Mjolnir to its point in time, similar to the Stones. Otherwise, that Thor won't have it for his battle with Malekith and everything else that follows. Which would be a super dick thing of this Thor to do, even if it doesn't screw up the timeline in other ways.

Because even if we go with the "every change just makes a new timeline" thing, it would potentially create a timeline where Thor fails to stop Malekith, not having Mjolnir to aid him in the fight, resulting in Malekith succeeding and blacking out the entire universe in that particular timeline. So, yeah, a dick move to say the least.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I thought he would have had to return Mjolnir to its point in time, similar to the Stones. Otherwise, that Thor won't have it for his battle with Malekith and everything else that follows. Which would be a super dick thing of this Thor to do, even if it doesn't screw up the timeline in other ways.

Because even if we go with the "every change just makes a new timeline" thing, it would potentially create a timeline where Thor fails to stop Malekith, not having Mjolnir to aid him in the fight, resulting in Malekith succeeding and blacking out the entire universe in that particular timeline. So, yeah, a dick move to say the least. Yeah, I thought about that too. I think Cap has it in the ending, though.

Ridley_Prime
Honestly, it'd be just as well if Jane Foster got recast/Natalie Portman got replaced.

Between Ed Norton, Terrence Howard, or Hugo Weaving being replaced with someone else playing their characters later on in the MCU, stranger things have happened.

But if we're still getting Portman whose two-faced about her character, then whatever.

jaden_2.0

Because even if we go with the "every change just makes a new timeline" thing, it would potentially create a timeline where Thor fails to stop Malekith, not having Mjolnir to aid him in the fight, resulting in Malekith succeeding and blacking out the entire universe in that particular timeline. So, yeah, a dick move to say the least.

They did return it. Cap has it on the pad at the end when he goes back.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Honestly, it'd be just as well if Jane Foster got recast/Natalie Portman got replaced.

Between Ed Norton, Terrence Howard, or Hugo Weaving being replaced with someone else playing their characters later on in the MCU, stranger things have happened.

But if we're still getting Portman whose two-faced about her character, then whatever.

My issue is more the fact that she is all of 5'3" and not all that young anymore. Not exactly the image of a warrior goddess to take the mantle from Chris Hemsworth. So, yeah, re-casting would be better IMO. Get someone younger, who looks like they could kick some ass if needed.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They did return it. Cap has it on the pad at the end when he goes back.

I kind of figured, which is why I was somewhat perplexed by all this multiple Mjolnir talk going on.

TheVaultDweller
Though that does make me think... So, Cap had to go back to Asgard and stab Jane with a needle containing the Aether, to reinfect her? That must have been awkward.

Adam Grimes
That's an odd way to spell hot.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I guess Cap did give her his prick before Thor could then.

Darth Thor
My issue is more the fact that she is all of 5'3" and not all that young anymore. Not exactly the image of a warrior goddess to take the mantle from Chris Hemsworth. So, yeah, re-casting would be better IMO. Get someone younger, who looks like they could kick some ass if needed.

I just think Valkyrie or Sif would have been the better choice for the movies. Dont have to do everything exactly like the comics.

TheVaultDweller
I just think Valkyrie or Sif would have been the better choice for the movies. Dont have to do everything exactly like the comics.

Well, it wasn't going to be Sif as long as Jaimie Alexander still has Blindspot going. But she might return to the MCU films after that wraps up its final season.

BruceSkywalker
Well, it wasn't going to be Sif as long as Jaimie Alexander still has Blindspot going. But she might return to the MCU films after that wraps up its final season.

Sif could get a Disney + show

TheVaultDweller
Sif could get a Disney + show

Possibly. From what I have read, she is still on pretty good terms with Disney and the MCU guys. Her lack of appearances in recent times is pretty much down to her being the lead on Blindspot, which obviously causes shooting schedule conflicts. But I think that only has one more season to go, so something might happen after that.

Kazenji
That show Blindspot is still going?...haven't seen it since it first started, Probably got put on another channel here in Australia.

TheVaultDweller
Next season is the 5th and final season, IIRC. But I stopped watching it a while ago. It felt to me like the writers really started running out of ideas around S3.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
Sweet. Loved Ragnarok.

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
That show Blindspot is still going?...haven't seen it since it first started, Probably got put on another channel here in Australia.

you aren't missing much.. 1st season was good.. 2nd season was okay and then went downhill from there

blindspot i believe is cancelled after its upcoming season

Surtur
inb4 fly cries

portman is back as Jane Thor

https://deadline.com/2019/07/thor-4-is-thor-love-and-thunder-opening-fall-2021-comic-con-1202649877/

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is silly. And when it tanks we the fans will be blamed and will be told we're misogynists.

-Pr-
I actually don't mind the idea of a female Thor. I just don't get how Portman is supposed to look at all imposing or badass given her physique. I mean, unless they cgi her when she transforms in to a taller, more athletic version of herself or something.

Surtur
I actually don't mind the idea of a female Thor. I just don't get how Portman is supposed to look at all imposing or badass given her physique. I mean, unless they cgi her when she transforms in to a taller, more athletic version of herself or something.

Well yeah there are actually female warrior characters that already exist in the MCU that could have taken on the mantle. However, that would make...sense.

I still think doing female versions of the male characters is taking the lazy way out. In the comics Jane Foster could have gotten an Asgardian powered weapon(not mjolnir) and taken on a different name(not Thor) and been a hero and what would have been wrong with that? "Jane of Asgard" or some shit.

Surtur

wakkawakkawakka
The problem isn't even really with a female Thor despite being annoying when done for no reason.

The problems IMO are two fold with Jane Foster's Thor run being almost universally panned by the comic book community and an actress that has expressed disinterest in the genre suddenly coming back due to the prospect of top billing. This of course is after 6 years of no appearances and a phoned in performance in Thor 2.

ares834
Originally posted by Surtur
Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is silly. And when it tanks we the fans will be blamed and will be told we're misogynists.

There are too many Disney drones and the MCU is too big for this to tank.

The problems IMO are two fold with Jane Foster's Thor run being almost universally panned by the comic book community

It wasn't though. I agree it was awful but there were many who liked it. From what I understand, it sold incredibly well.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by ares834

It wasn't though. I agree it was awful but there were many who liked it. From what I understand, it sold incredibly well.

IIRC it sold over 100,000 copies when it debuted. However there were also folks criticizing the book and then there was the Unworthy Thor stuff that followed.

Darth Thor
Jane Thor was fine for the comics. Have to do things different when these comics go on for decades and decades.

But makes no sense for Jane in the movies. Valkyrie would clearly have been the superior choice to wield Mjolnir. Not to mention how Portman was distancing herself from the MCU before they offered her this.

Also if this is a worthy thing, kinda disappointed you dont need to be a warrior to be worthy.

Surtur
Why do we need a Thor, once Chris Hemsworth leaves? Just like...why do we need a Captain America once Chris Evans leaves? Why can't Falcon just..be Falcon? Why couldn't Valkyrie get her own movie?

Surtur
Jane Thor was fine for the comics. Have to do things different when these comics go on for decades and decades.

But makes no sense for Jane in the movies. Valkyrie would clearly have been the superior choice to wield Mjolnir. Not to mention how Portman was distancing herself from the MCU before they offered her this.

Also if this is a worthy thing, kinda disappointed you dont need to be a warrior to be worthy.

Is it true that there is a part in the comics where Jane Thor confronts a female super villain and instead of fighting the villain gives herself up and says she is doing so because "we finally have representation" ? I heard it happened, but I find it hard to believe it is true.

Robtard

Not really a fan of this myself, as I didn't think Portman was particularly good in the Thor films, seemed rather wooden in her acting as Jane, but I'll wait until I see/hear more.

But there's always the possibility that this turns out to be a solid comic flick and here you are already passing judgment again like you did with Captain Marvel before even seeing it because of your chronic case of fragile masculinity.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Not really a fan of this myself, as I didn't think Portman was particularly good in the Thor films, seemed rather wooden in her acting as Jane, but I'll wait until I see/hear more.

But there's always the possibility that this turns out to be a solid comic flick and here you are already passing judgment again like you did with Captain Marvel before even seeing it because of your chronic case of fragile masculinity.

Blah blah blah I get it, you're triggered. Move on.

Robtard
So you had nothing legit to say and dodged that way. Got it.

Surtur
So you had nothing legit to say and dodged that way. Got it.

You didn't make a legitimate point so...what did I dodge? You're butthurt I said it's silly to think this is a good idea, I understand.

Robtard
You didn't make a legitimate point so...what did I dodge? You're butthurt I said it's silly to think this is a good idea, I understand.

You claimed it was going to tank and you have no idea, as noted, what if this turns out to be a solid comic flick; that's a possibility. You're only hoping it tanks, because of your crippling fragile masculinity:

-A bunch of male characters get together for a "f88k yeah" moment = "F*8 yeah! That's how you do it!"

-A bunch of frmale characters get together for a "f88k yeah" moment = "Waaaa!!!" Muh maleness!"

Surtur
You claimed it was going to tank and you have no idea, as noted, what if this turns out to be a solid comic flick; that's a possibility. You're only hoping it tanks, because of your crippling fragile masculinity:

-A bunch of male characters get together for a "f88k yeah" moment = "F*8 yeah! That's how you do it!"

-A bunch of frmale characters get together for a "f88k yeah" moment = "Waaaa!!!" Muh maleness!"

Lol could you be any more triggered over this? Boo hoo stop crying.

Darth Thor
Why do we need a Thor, once Chris Hemsworth leaves? Just like...why do we need a Captain America once Chris Evans leaves? Why can't Falcon just..be Falcon? Why couldn't Valkyrie get her own movie?

I mean I say pass the baton on to Beta Ray Bill? Guarantee more fans have been shouting for BBR than for Jane Thor in the movies.

Surtur
The problem isn't even really with a female Thor despite being annoying when done for no reason.

The problems IMO are two fold with Jane Foster's Thor run being almost universally panned by the comic book community and an actress that has expressed disinterest in the genre suddenly coming back due to the prospect of top billing. This of course is after 6 years of no appearances and a phoned in performance in Thor 2.

To be fair in the past her character existed more or less only to be saved by Thor. So I could understand her wanting to revisit the role now that there is going to be quite the change and a lot more for her to do.

Still the biggest issue is she just wasn't very good as Jane.

Surtur
I mean I say pass the baton on to Beta Ray Bill? Guarantee more fans have been shouting for BBR than for Jane Thor in the movies.

This is a much better idea.

Flyattractor
Don't be silly. NO ONE can care about a Horse Faced Alien. Only HUMANS matter in the MCU.....

Robtard

They still can, Jane's going to get Mjolnir. That leaves Strombreaker for Bill, should they decide to kill off Thor.

Surtur
But wait wasn't Mjolnir destroyed? I know Thor uses it in Endgame, but I thought it was then returned to the time he took it from?

Flyattractor
It will be Reforged and become MILLYnir!

Cause the Powah of WHAMMINZ!

StiltmanFTW
But wait wasn't Mjolnir destroyed? I know Thor uses it in Endgame, but I thought it was then returned to the time he took it from?

It was.

So either Jane will get empowered by something else or maybe the past version of Loki will bring her the hammer.

Darth Thor
It was.

So either Jane will get empowered by something else or maybe the past version of Loki will bring her the hammer.

Or maybe she will come from the alternate timeline. Would prefer that, so it can be a completely different take on Jane.

Flyattractor
Brining the Multiverse in is just a Cheap Cop Out. SO yeah. MCU will totally do that.

StiltmanFTW
Or maybe she will come from the alternate timeline. Would prefer that, so it can be a completely different take on Jane.

Plenty of possibilities, yes.

Fly will be butthurt regardless of what happens. Can't wait thumb up

Flyattractor
That will be hard to accomplish seeing as how I will probably skip it cause "Woke Garbage".

Surtur
Maybe it'd be too crazy an idea, but maybe they could do an alt. universe version. In this version it could be her mom that hooked up with Thor, with Thor being her dad. Thus making her partially Asgardian. Then she could have super powers even without the hammer.

Adam Grimes
Lol that'd be weird af.

Darth Thor
Then she could have super powers even without the hammer.

Which is why it really should have been Valkyrie.

But, whatever. Lets wait and see what they do.

StiltmanFTW
There were already two different super-powered versions of Jane Foster in comics.

What if (which came first) and 616.

So MCU doing their own thing with Jane would hardly be a surprise.

Surtur
I suppose they could say being infected by the Aether awakened dormant mutant genes in her. She turns to Thor for help in controlling and understanding these new abilities. By the end of the movie he has decided she should replace him as Thor.

Or maybe they could say Tony's "snap" created mutants?

StiltmanFTW
Feige is a careful planner, it's still too early for mutants.

Flyattractor
I bet they just go the Full SHE IS THE WORTHIEST CAUSE WHAMINZ.

MCU Phase 4. Go Woke. Go Broke.

Can't Wait.

ares834
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It will be Reforged and become MILLYnir!

Cause the Powah of WHAMMINZ!

You joke but the comic actually made Mjolnir female...

ares834
There were already two different super-powered versions of Jane Foster in comics.

What if (which came first) and 616.

So MCU doing their own thing with Jane would hardly be a surprise.
I suppose they could say being infected by the Aether awakened dormant mutant genes in her. She turns to Thor for help in controlling and understanding these new abilities. By the end of the movie he has decided she should replace him as Thor.

lol

It's not going to be complex. She will be worthy, lift the hammer (no clue how they will bring it back but whatever), and acquire Thor's power like Cap did in EG.

Robtard
Made Odin a lady please

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ares834
You joke but the comic actually made Mjolnir female...

Yeah. Now tell me a Fairy Tell about how Great it Sold and How Everyone LOVED IT!

.... smile

StiltmanFTW
Mother Storm.

Old news, everybody knows that.

NemeBro
Why do we need a Thor, once Chris Hemsworth leaves? Just like...why do we need a Captain America once Chris Evans leaves? Why can't Falcon just..be Falcon? Why couldn't Valkyrie get her own movie? Captain America is a symbol, the MCU needs a Captain America as a focal point of inspiration for the heroes in the MCU to rally behind and to inspire the populace.

They don't really need a Thor though, no.

Oh, and you're delusional if you think this is going to tank. People said the same thing about Captain Marvel and guess what? It broke a billion.

Flyattractor
Thor is just a Title like Cap A. Anybody can have it.
Its nothing special.

NemeBro
Is it true that there is a part in the comics where Jane Thor confronts a female super villain and instead of fighting the villain gives herself up and says she is doing so because "we finally have representation" ? I heard it happened, but I find it hard to believe it is true. Yeah this happened, it was Titania.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/88/cc/9088ccdd5b060c89494b4daa6c231e2c.jpg

For the record, anyone who would defend this scan is retarded, before anyone tries to. Just know if you do you're a literal shit-eating retard.

ares834
Yeah, I mentioned that earlier. It gets even more retarded when you consider that Titania routinely fights other female heroes like She-Hulk.

Flyattractor
Welcome to MCU Phase 4!

HAHHAHA!

Darth Thor

Im guessing Vampires and Mutants have been a thing for a long time, just not known about publicly... not until Phase 5 that is.

Robtard
Im guessing Vampires and Mutants have been a thing for a long time, just not known about publicly... not until Phase 5 that is.

Blade is being rebooted and iirc the plan is to eventually incorporate the X-Men franchise into the MCU, so yes

quanchi112
Plenty of possibilities, yes.

Fly will be butthurt regardless of what happens. Can't wait thumb up He pretense. Likes the MCU attimes. He had no real identity. Troll loser.

BruceSkywalker
Can't wait to see Beta Ray Bill in this as well, at least I'm hopeful that happens

quanchi112
Can't wait to see Beta Ray Bill in this as well, at least I'm hopeful that happens Me too. Beta Ray Bill and I am hoping the Thor corps.

Darth Thor
Blade is being rebooted and iirc the plan is to eventually incorporate the X-Men franchise into the MCU, so yes

I know, thats why I mentioned Vampires lol

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Captain America is a symbol, the MCU needs a Captain America as a focal point of inspiration for the heroes in the MCU to rally behind and to inspire the populace.

Oh, and you're delusional if you think this is going to tank. People said the same thing about Captain Marvel and guess what? It broke a billion.

I guess you're right about Cap.

Probably right about it not tanking. Name recognition will go a long way.

Yeah this happened, it was Titania.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/88/cc/9088ccdd5b060c89494b4daa6c231e2c.jpg

For the record, anyone who would defend this scan is retarded, before anyone tries to. Just know if you do you're a literal shit-eating retard.

"One time girl power pass". I'm dead. I have been slain.

laughing

Robtard
I know, thats why I mentioned Vampires lol You know now! stick out tongue

quanchi112
Captain America is a symbol, the MCU needs a Captain America as a focal point of inspiration for the heroes in the MCU to rally behind and to inspire the populace.

Oh, and you're delusional if you think this is going to tank. People said the same thing about Captain Marvel and guess what? It broke a billion. Women scare Surtur. Their past rejections of him makes him fearful of any attractive women.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Me too. Beta Ray Bill and I am hoping the Thor corps.

hmmm thor corp.... perhaps bro thor, jane thor and beta ray thor... that has a nice ring to it

Surtur
Can't wait to see Beta Ray Bill in this as well, at least I'm hopeful that happens

Yeah this would be cool.

quanchi112
I just dislike Portman. She has always looked down upon comicbook movies but of course if she gets the protagonist they are cool now.

In one hand I don't want to watch it because of that, but I wouldn't like they cut us off from Thor if this bombs. Who cares? Do you really need to love the actor to enjoy the movie. I hate people like you.

Adam Grimes
Who cares? Do you really need to love the actor to enjoy the movie. I hate people like you. Cool story

quanchi112
Cool story This onecomment she made one time I totally cannot see the movie now because I disagree and hate her now. You are such a loser.

Adam Grimes
This onecimme t she made one time I totally cannot see the movie now because I disagree and hate her now. You are such a loser. ??

Calm down and type again, my friend.

quanchi112
??

Calm down and type again, my friend. Editing my comment is so you. Jokes on you Natalie Portman is on my account responding. You are a loser. ```` Natalie

Adam Grimes
Editing my comment is so you. Jokes on you Natalie Portman is on my account responding. You are a loser. ```` Natalie laughing out loud

You're both so short it could actually be you with a wig. You'll need more proof. thumb up

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You're both so short it could actually be you with a wig. You'll need more proof. thumb up Natalie already left. She thinks you are a loser. Too late.

Adam Grimes
She left early, didn't she

quanchi112
She left early, didn't she She left after I had my way with her. I welcomed her officially back into the MCU.

Adam Grimes
Iow she left like 5 minutes after she wrote the post. And you spent the rest crying. Ok, friend. sad

Darth Thor
She left after I had my way with her. I welcomed her officially back into the MCU.

Shes married you degenerate shit.

What a shitface you are claiming she had an affair.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>