Man attacks a store manager with pizza bagels, slaps Wendy's employee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/man-attacks-pizza-bagels-wendys-slaps-arkansas

Meth is a helluva drug.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/man-attacks-pizza-bagels-wendys-slaps-arkansas

Meth is a helluva drug. laughing Was it Fly?

jaden_2.0
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57d27fe35016e1b624dbb206/t/57d31c1b14fd83fe8de5bdd2/1473453083616/1000w/

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing Was it Fly?

^Rent free

Robtard
https://jailbirdsofar.com/storage/img/roger-dale-bridendolph-2019-06-21.jpg

You know he's a Trump supporter.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
https://jailbirdsofar.com/storage/img/roger-dale-bridendolph-2019-06-21.jpg

You know he's a Trump supporter. It is Fly! thumb up

Bashar Teg
that is definitely fly.

Surtur
If it's fly then I hope Rob got his permission to post the picture... smile

Robtard
You being trid'd 24/7 aside, sporto, criminals lost that right, as you can see it's a mugshot.

But this took place in Arkansas and Fly's from shithole Georgia or Alabama.

Surtur
You being trid'd 24/7 aside, sporto, criminals lost that right, as you can see it's a mugshot.

But this took place in Arkansas and Fly's from shithole Georgia or Alabama.

Irony overload, good stuff. Moving on.

Bashar Teg
mugshots are public domain. now cheer up buttercup smile

Surtur
Photos aren't private if you post them on a public forum smile

Bashar Teg
this forum is privately owned. try harder

Surtur
So hey you shouldn't be able to repeat any information I've provided about myself here.

Have you...ever repeated info I've divulged without my permission?

Bashar Teg
you don't have the right to post other members' pics here, nor does anyone. claiming that this is not a general rule, despite everyone knowing the contrary fact, makes you look like a colossal babyman with a sore bumbum

Surtur
So then you therefore cannot ever mention anything I've divulged without my permission.

Sorry, you can't say it only applies to willingly provided pics and not other things.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/iDny5Dq.png

awww kinda

Surtur
So when will you be banned for posting personal stuff I've said without my permission?

Robtard
This was supposed to be an everyone have fun thread and Surt's throwing a tantrum. Will say this, he's at least consistent in that aspect. Very consistent.

Surtur
This was supposed to be an everyone have fun thread and Surt's throwing a tantrum. Will say this, he's at least consistent in that aspect. Very consistent.

Lol oh please. The first reply is a shot at another member.

But you know what? Continue to push the issue, cuz you can't help yourself.

Robtard
Lol oh please. The first reply is a shot at another member.

But you know what? Continue to push the issue, cuz you can't help yourself.

Obvious joke is obvious, you whiny baby.

Surtur
Obvious joke is obvious, you whiny baby.

More irony overload, good stuff smile

Bashar Teg
so nobody broke any rules here, and you're acting like a big baby and throwing false accusations at people again, because your fee-fees got hurt for some reason. moving on

Surtur
Lol you haven't explained why a personal photo needs permission to be reposted, but other personal info given does not need permission.

Bashar Teg
cry to the mods. if i posted someone's pic like you did, i would have been banned. same for anyone here.

grow up babyman. nobody cares about your plight.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
cry to the mods. if i posted someone's pic like you did, i would have been banned. same for anyone here.

grow up babyman. nobody cares about your plight.

So you actually can't explain at all. Lol.

Bashar Teg
we've had this conversation many times, not explaining again.

btw i was temp banned twice at this forum. i didn't whine, cry, or throw my toys out of my crib; like you've done religiously for months now. grow. mature. act like a big boy

Surtur
we've had this conversation many times, not explaining again.

btw i was temp banned twice at this forum. i didn't whine, cry, or throw my toys out of my crib; like you've done religiously for months now. grow. mature. act like a big boy

Kiddo nothing you just said is relevant. If posting a personal photo without permission is wrong so is posting personal info without permission.

If you can put forth a valid argument to say otherwise do it.

Bashar Teg
it's a rule we all abide by (or else get banned)

grow. mature. act like a big boy

Surtur
That's like Trump saying "tweet less" to someone. Giggle.

dadudemon
I think Surtur's right. If you post a picture of yourself on this forum, you lose the ability to prevent others from reposting it.

That's because this website is publicly accessible.

What security?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think Surtur's right. If you post a picture of yourself on this forum, you lose the ability to prevent others from reposting it.

What security?

Bingo, and if the photo is protected and needs permission, why don't people need permission to post any personal info someone has decided to willingly post?

Notice there is no valid explanation for this, just "well I've been banned before!". Was he banned for posting personal info without permission? Lol

Bashar Teg
it's a rule we all abide by (or else get banned)

"BUHUUUU" etc

Surtur
Can you show instances of you being banned for posting personal info someone else didn't give you permission to post? Thanks in advance!

dadudemon
Bingo, and if the photo is protected and needs permission, why don't people need permission to post any personal info someone has decided to willingly post?

Notice there is no valid explanation for this, just "well I've been banned before!". Was he banned for posting personal info without permission? Lol

In your case, you posted his photo pretending it was you.

You could have avoided trouble by just stating you found PVS' old photo on KMC, I think.

Surtur
In your case, you posted his photo pretending it was you.

You could have avoided trouble by just stating you found PVS' old photo on KMC, I think.

Not why I was banned though. It was for posting it without permission.

Otherwise anyone who edits someone elses quote and inserts something else needs to be banned.

BackFire
****ing Matt.

Bashar Teg
cry to the mods then? i don't have to explain their rules. they don't have to either.

something about private vs public domain/property/website doesn't seem to register in your brain. no point in carrying on this conversation when you can't get past that obstacle

Surtur
Okay I'll talk to the mods we will see how far this gets.

Mods: ban him or you're hypocrites.

Bashar Teg
Okay I'll talk to the mods we will see how far this gets.

Mods: ban him or you're hypocrites.

laughing out loud profiling this

Surtur
Do it smile

dadudemon
something about private vs public domain/property/website doesn't seem to register in your brain. no point in carrying on this conversation when you can't get past that obstacle

You're wrong:

What security?

Bashar Teg
Do it smile

you know he's going to be mad at you too for drawing attention to...oh never mind. let's watch

eat

Surtur
you know he's going to be mad at you too for drawing attention to...oh never mind. let's watch

eat

A mod being harmed by truth is irrelevant to me.

dadudemon

eat

Yes, I'm furious that Surtur posted your photo and how dare he draw attention to the ban that was not warranted.

In your defense, you said you didn't report him for it. smile

Bashar Teg
wasn't talking about the mods or the self important troglodyte eat

Surtur
I was talking about them, your comment fit in.

Bashar Teg
okay then why should i be banned then? what happened in your mind?

Surtur
okay then why should i be banned then? what happened in your mind?

You shouldn't be banned...unless you've ever mentioned personal info I or anyone else willingly posted that you weren't given permission to talk about.

Have you ever done what I just described?

dadudemon
wasn't talking about the mods or the self important troglodyte eat

PVS posted more than one pic, here. You can probably find several in the picture threads.

You don't need me to create a narrative around the PVS-hate: plenty of people hate him.

Didja hear that haters? You can find pics of PVS, me, and so many others that posted pics in the pics thread in the OTF/GDF. You don't need PMs.

Okay, so now what?

smile

Bashar Teg
You shouldn't be banned...unless you've ever mentioned personal info I or anyone else willingly posted that you weren't given permission to talk about.

Have you ever done what I just described?

i've never seen anyone banned for repeating info that was divulged at the same forum, unless it was something dark af like child molestation, dead family, etc. in the old times, sure, but only in the case of thread derailment. it was pretty strict in certain subforums, most notably under ush in the SW movies forum.

anyway you're trying to make special rules for yourself. mature

Surtur
If posting info willingly posted is okay say the word, my next post will contain your picture.

If it's not okay, say the word too.

dadudemon
If posting info willingly posted is okay say the word, my next post will contain your picture.

If it's not okay, say the word too.

haermm

I give you permission to repost photos of me that I already posted.

Bashar Teg
photos and posted info are not the same. nobody is free to troll other people here with their pics (except apparently if it's a pic of badabing on april fools day).

you want special rules for yourself because you're a giant baby

Surtur
photos and posted info are not the same. nobody is free to troll other people here with their pics (except apparently if it's a pic of badabing on april fools day).

you want special rules for yourself because you're a giant baby

If your next post doesn't denounce posting personal info of people without permission I'm posting your picture.

EDIT: You can also avoid this by just not responding again smile

Bashar Teg
oh wow you're so brave getting temp-banned when you're going to be laid up and afk for weeks, *slow clap*

Surtur
Nah bro I'll be out of the hospital by Thursday morning. Here is a link to your pic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=10475501

I'd recommend a perma ban if there is any ban at all, cuz I'll just post it again once I'm back.

Robtard
I think Surt wants to get temp banned again for the "street cred" nonsense. Weird.

Bashar Teg
I think Surt wants to get temp banned again for the "street cred" nonsense. Weird.

it's important when you're in a gang

https://i.imgur.com/xYJs1Evm.jpg

Surtur
I wanna prove a point, let us see what happens. Report me smile

BackFire
Nah bro I'll be out of the hospital by Thursday morning. Here is a link to your pic:

I'd recommend a perma ban if there is any ban at all, cuz I'll just post it again once I'm back.

I should ban you for posting a photo that makes my dick dangerously erect.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg

i didn't report you this time or the last time, stupid phaggot

dadudemon

lol, I clicked it.

Was that the troll? To get us to click it and end up having to see his face again?

Surtur
lol, I clicked it.

Was that the troll? To get us to click it and end up having to see his face again?

It was an attempt to remind people: CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM!

Piss stained walls ain't no way to be.

dadudemon

Just reported it. No one should be subjected to your version of a Jersey Dude-bro.

Bashar Teg
k mommy.

Surtur
Dude kinda looks like a gayer Sargon, doesn't he? If Sargon had pissed stained walls and bushy eyebrows instead of a beard.

Bashar Teg
hope you die under the knife thumb up

Surtur
LOL!!! Yes! I knew it would trigger you.

To think you could have avoided this by *checks notes* being consistent.

Robtard

And that point is?

Bashar Teg
LOL!!! Yes! I knew it would trigger you.

To think you could have avoided this by *checks notes* being consistent.

happy that you're happy with my gross bluntness thumb up

Surtur
Feed me! Nom nom nom, so good. So good.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0c5be5ee3a3947c85b744a72efce48c0/tenor.gif

Nom nom nom, I'm full but I can't stop! Nom nom nom.

dadudemon
I think you legit pissed him off.

Maybe dial it back a bit.

No, I'm not joking.

Bashar Teg
why? i don't know voodoo, i can't make him die under the knife.

Robtard
?Originally posted by Robtard
And that point is?

NemeBro
I wanna prove a point, let us see what happens. Report me smile Okay I will.

TempAccount
I should ban you for posting a photo that makes my dick dangerously erect. he's not bad looking tbh. No homo.

Surtur
?

That it is quite silly to ban someone for posting something already posted on KMC. Once you put it out there it is out there.

samhain

I assume all your erections are dangerous.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by samhain
I assume all your erections are dangerous.

harmless and tiny. his colon however is the most dangerous.

legend has it that a singularity exists within it's depths, and those who venture too deep are sucked in and never seen again

Surtur
I think you legit pissed him off.

Maybe dial it back a bit.

No, I'm not joking.

https://media.tenor.com/images/85d9b49a87a0eef643926c589c0958a3/tenor.gif

Silent Master
Why is Bash so triggered?

Bashar Teg
i just think that some well timed surgical incompetence could improve this forum. thumb up

Silent Master
You are the type to wish for someone's death.

Bashar Teg
and you're another pathetic gimp sidekick with nothing relevant to contribute to any topic here. well met thumb up

Silent Master
And what relevant things have you contributed to this topic?

Bashar Teg
this particular topic? no. your special e-friend derailed it by playing the victim for the past few pages.

Silent Master
In other words, of the two of us I'm the only one that actually made an on topic comment in this thread. Looks like we know who the real " pathetic gimp sidekick who doesn't say anything relevant" is.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, pathetic gimp sidekick #2 thumb up

Silent Master
My offer to help you get psychological help still stands, all you have to do is admit what everyone on the forum already knows, you need it.

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
I'm not kidding, I'm willing to help you through your psychological issues. You just have to say the word.

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
Mental Health Crisis
If you or your loved one needs urgent psychiatric care and is suicidal and/or are a danger to yourself or others, please call 9-1-1 or visit your nearest emergency room immediately.

Admissions
Main Campus - Belmont, MA
Phone: 800.333.0338

Badabing
I may ban Surtur just because of his stupid post getting reported, and me having to read through this thread to see if there was an issue. mmm

Yes Bashar, Steve memes the hell out of my pics. He even does the same on FB. Here's an example. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
I may ban Surtur just because of his stupid post getting reported, and me having to read through this thread to see if there was an issue. mmm

Yes Bashar, Steve memes the hell out of my pics. He even does the same on FB. Here's an example. laughing out loud

Andf People say Bada is Biased.

What a Joke.

He could be called ...Oh what is the word..... Oh I know...

Some people could get banned if they said stuff like that.

But KMC is Fair ya know....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing

Yes Bashar, Steve memes the hell out of my pics. He even does the same on FB. Here's an example. laughing out loud I think a big difference is the two of you are friends Bada. To be honest I'm sure if you weren't happy with Steve posting something he would just stop and no more would be said.
The historic context is also an issue, A post made a decade ago dragged up as someone doesn't mind it now, is also perhaps an issue.

Silent Master
Bash has no issue reposting things surtur has posted before, so what's the problem?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Bash has no issue reposting things surtur has posted before, so what's the problem? I don't think any off them are a picture. I would be interested to see Surt and yourself clearly shifty

Bashar Teg
pathetic gimp sidekick #2 is still trying hard?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't think any off them are a picture. I would be interested to see Surt and yourself clearly shifty

Why would that matter?

dadudemon
pathetic gimp sidekick #2 is still trying hard?

Pretty sure I'm still the mastermind in your head.

I've upset you so much over the years that you view me as a masterful strategist that ruined you at every encounter. And that I live to only "getcha" from the shadows with my army of minions.

The narcissism and pretentiousness of such a position should strike you as absurd. That should clue you in on your ridiculous notions of how other humans work.

Here's some cold hard facts:

Surtur is his mastermind and really is just entertaining himself.
Silent Master is probably smarter than I am but just doesn't care enough to actually make effort to troll you like some sort of Silent Mastermind.
I'm too busy in the real world to care about a bitter, perverted, creepy, incel like you.

Bashar Teg
^mommy's triggered. to the hangouts cave!

Silent Master
Is that it, you have mommy issues?

Impediment
Thank you all for ruining my thread with your flowing menses.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.