Angry Man boycotts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

steverules_2
Whatever happened to that female free Star Wars ep.8 film?

Insane Titan

Putinbot1
Maybe it's just me, I quite enjoyed Ms Marvel and the two Star Wars films. I guess I enjoyed Modesty Blaise, Charlie's Angel's and the Bionic Woman. I definately enjoyed Ripley in the Alien films etc.

-Pr-
I'm sure if The Rise of Skywalker under-performs, Disney will have a plethora of excuses rather than admit that it just wasn't as good as it should have been. Like Last Jedi, people will blame the Russians or the Incels or something similar rather than own up to the very real problems that end up costing Disney the allmighty dollar they love so much.

Darth Thor

Insane Titan

John Murdoch

Silent Master
I see some people are already making excuses in case the movie sucks.

BruceSkywalker

Flyattractor
ShillCucks will ShillCuck.

I will probably see this movie but I won't pay to see it.

Disney is a Child Hating SJW Nazi Camp Now.

They No longer get my Money.

I DO NOT SHILLCUCK to the FascitMouse.

I let others do that.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
people will cry and complain regardless.. i suspect the film will do well.. they'll be folks on here whiny and butthurt.. facebook will explode with stupidity.. they'll be whiny butthurt youtubers... won't change anything disney star wars is to stay. he next two trilogies deal wth the old republic so i'm looking forward to those. Preach Bruce!

Robtard
If people didn't mass-attack these movies with comments of "feminist agenda!", "political correctness ruins...", "Social Justice strikes again!" and similar comments, but instead critiqued the films fairly for their actual flaws, then Disney and other movie studios would not have that ammo to fire back with.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Preach Bruce!

just being honest...

Originally posted by Robtard
If people didn't mass-attack these movies with comments of "feminist agenda!", "political correctness ruins...", "Social Justice strikes again!" and similar comments, but instead critiqued the films fairly for their actual flaws, then Disney and other movie studios would not have that ammo to fire back with.

thumb upthumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just being honest...

thumb upthumb up No, I agree whole heartedly mate. I agree with Rob too.

Bashar Teg

Insane Titan

Surtur

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
As I've mentioned in other threads before, Star Wars is now dead to me. It died when Lucas sold Lusafilm to Disney. I knew once that happened that eventually it would lead to sjw man-bashing feminist crap being injected into the franchise and I was proven right with the Last Jedi which I didn't personally see but have heard all the criticisms it received. The only SW films that exist to me or ever will exist are episodes 1-6 which I have all on blu-ray.

I'm sure this new upcoming will flop though going by how the true SW fans were so upset over The Last Jedi.

Surtur
PB legit preemptively self triggered over how he thinks people might react to a movie that won't be out for 4-5 months.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
As I've mentioned in other threads before, Star Wars is now dead to me. It died when Lucas sold Lusafilm to Disney. I knew once that happened that eventually it would lead to sjw man-bashing feminist crap being injected into the franchise and I was proven right with the Last Jedi which I didn't personally see but have heard all the criticisms it received. The only SW films that exist to me or ever will exist are episodes 1-6 which I have all on blu-ray.

I'm sure this new upcoming will flop though going by how the true SW fans were so upset over The Last Jedi.

I don't see it flopping. It'll make money based on the "Star Wars" name alone. And I'm sure a lot of people who paid to see the first two films might feel like they just gotta finish the series.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't see it flopping. It'll make money based on the "Star Wars" name alone. And I'm sure a lot of people who paid to see the first two films might feel like they just gotta finish the series.

Guess that's true. I hated how they injected bratty/bitchy Brie Larson into The Avengers series right at the end but I will still eventually watch the last film just to complete the series so I know how it all turns out.

I definitely won't be buying it though as I purchased all the other films in the series. Probably just rent it to watch it once and one time only.

This new SW film coming out I imagine will do well for the first couple of weeks and then massively drop-off as each week passes.

Putinbot1
I really did set a few people off smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, you didn't. The fact that this film may flop has preemptively set you off though which is why you worded your OP in such a trolling manner.

Putinbot1
Nah, you didn't. The fact that this film may flop has preemptively set you off though which is why you worded your OP in such a trolling manner. yeah I did. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
At least your honest, for once. thumb up

Insane Titan
I really did set a few people off smile who did you set off ?

Surtur
I really did set a few people off smile

You posted a thread and people responded to it.

Flyattractor
Ha! Not ME! Oh wait...

Darth Thor

Its disgusting on both ends tbh, and ruining the franchise whilst toxifying its fanbase.

NemeBro
I was proven right with the Last Jedi which I didn't personally see laughing out loud

Anyway, TFA was soulless and dull and TLJ kind of sucked cock. A lot of the criticisms about the film are stupid and irrelevant garbage or just overly focused on one aspect (people latch onto Holdo as being this dumb b!tch while ignoring that Poe's role in that entire stupid section of the film was just as stupid) and people that politicize their criticism of the film (It's just SJW bullshit!) often don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say about the film's actual merits or demerits. When you attack what you believe to be the intent behind any given choice in a film, you're not actually criticizing the film, you're just throwing an ad hominem at the creators. It's boring babyrage.

Oh, and anyone who thinks the next film will flop is honestly delusional.

Darth Thor
Id be seriously shocked if it didnt hit a billion.

But with Palpatine returning and the marketing tool of this being the closure of the 9 episode Skywalker saga, im guessing like 1.5bill.

Dont think it will reach Force Awakens numbers though because that hype is just gone.

NemeBro
Probably not no, TFA hype was out of this world due to being the start of a brand new saga in one of the biggest movie franchises ever. Even if the third film is better than the other two by leaps and bounds it still won't reach that amount, no matter how good its marketing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by NemeBro
laughing out loud

Anyway, TFA was soulless and dull and TLJ kind of sucked cock. A lot of the criticisms about the film are stupid and irrelevant garbage or just overly focused on one aspect (people latch onto Holdo as being this dumb b!tch while ignoring that Poe's role in that entire stupid section of the film was just as stupid) and people that politicize their criticism of the film (It's just SJW bullshit!) often don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say about the film's actual merits or demerits. When you attack what you believe to be the intent behind any given choice in a film, you're not actually criticizing the film, you're just throwing an ad hominem at the creators. It's boring babyrage.

I didn't have to see the full film in its entirety with my own eyes to understand it was infested with a bunch of sjw feminist crap. I saw tons of clips online and many die hard SW fans criticizing it on YouTube.

I saw that b*tch Kathleen Kennedy going around proclaiming "the force is female!!" lmao

It's pretty obvious the film was pushing typical leftist, feminist, man-hating BS.

FFS, the opening title sequence's first words were "RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!" An obvious homage to the immature little crybaby #resistance movement. From what I understrand, the head imperial officer also had red hair lol. I mean, could it be any more obvious than that that the filmakers had an obvious left-wing agenda?

Surtur
I hope in the next movie someone asks Lukes force ghost "Hey, given they were trying to hide you from the emperor as a kid why were you allowed to keep the name Skywalker?"

NemeBro
I'm a retard. thumb up

Robtard
I didn't have to see the full film in its entirety with my own eyes to understand it was infested with a bunch of sjw feminist crap. I saw tons of clips online and many die hard SW fans criticizing it on YouTube.

I saw that b*tch Kathleen Kennedy going around proclaiming "the force is female!!" lmao

It's pretty obvious the film was pushing typical leftist, feminist, man-hating BS.

FFS, the opening title sequence's first words were "RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!" An obvious homage to the immature little crybaby #resistance movement. From what I understrand, the head imperial officer also had red hair lol. I mean, could it be any more obvious than that that the filmakers had an obvious left-wing agenda?

^ Even though this is a parody account of a Trumper, this type of babyman outrage towards the films is exactly the kind of retarded rants the studio and critics use as ammo to cover up the legit flaws of the films.

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up

Ok, dipshit. Thanks for letting me know you can't reply without resorting to insults. Now, I know not to waste time reading your posts anymore. Your ass is going on ignore now ... f*** a** loser retard. thumb up

It's my turn to use one of your old lines you've said to many people: Go f***ing kill your loser a** self.

NemeBro
I'm retarded thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
^Go kill yourself, loser. thumb up

NemeBro
Me retard thumb up

Adam Grimes
That stung, didn't it? sad

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm sure if The Rise of Skywalker under-performs, Disney will have a plethora of excuses rather than admit that it just wasn't as good as it should have been. Like Last Jedi, people will blame the Russians or the Incels or something similar rather than own up to the very real problems that end up costing Disney the allmighty dollar they love so much.

thumb up

I wonder if Liberals think Russians and Incels are the same thing. laughing

CaveDude33211

Disney doesn't have ammo to fire back with anything - that's just an illusion - and they're well on their way to becoming bankrupt. smile

CaveDude33211
"Russian Incels"... it's making me crack up. laughing laughing laughing

Liberals: "Trump's a Russian Incel!"

They would say something that stupid. big grin

CaveDude33211

thumb up

I didn't like The Force Awakens, either. Garbage.

CaveDude33211
laughing out loud

Nah - Solo flopped and the damage from The Last Jedi fallout has been done - so flopping is still in the realm of possibility - especially with the same type of boycotting that occurred during Solo.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Id be seriously shocked if it didnt hit a billion.

But with Palpatine returning and the marketing tool of this being the closure of the 9 episode Skywalker saga, im guessing like 1.5bill.

Dont think it will reach Force Awakens numbers though because that hype is just gone.

I'm sure it'll hit a billion pennies.

And true Star Wars fans are not going to be enthusiastic for "the return of Palpatine" - since such a thing contradicts Anakin fulfilling the Prophecy Of The Chosen One by destroying Palpatine and the Sith in Return Of The Jedi.

Disney is scared and desperate and pulled Palpatine out of it's ass to try and salvage this mentally-retarded dumpster fire of a "trilogy".

Very true that the hype is gone - Star Wars is dead.

CaveDude33211

thumb up

I literally bought the Disney "star wars" DVDs for PENNIES at Good Will - just so I could physically-shit all over them.

Disney "star wars" merchandise makes for a good toilet.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
thumb up

I literally bought the Disney "star wars" DVDs for PENNIES at Good Will - just so I could physically-shit all over them.

Disney "star wars" merchandise makes for a good toilet.

laughing laughing

Putinbot1
More Fly socks become apparent... Delicious.

Robtard
Speaking on angry manbaby rants and fragile masculinity, the Thor 4 thread is a prime example.

Surtur
Lol you're so not triggered you immediately ran into another thread to cry about it laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you're so not triggered you immediately ran into another thread to cry about it laughing

^ trig'd af

Surtur
"No you!"

I love it lol. And you're in another thread ranting about fragile masculinity and "female f*ck yeah moments" lol. I didn't mean to set you off you crazy person laughing

Robtard
^ trig'd af

Surtur
laughing

Robtard
^
https://i.imgur.com/dTcAHZc.jpg

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/qfOMPUd6nhnC8/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
This movie will do "Good" but only due to the RubberNeckAtTheTrainWreck Scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.