Ozymandias vs. Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is Netflix Bullseye.

Ozymandias is in his full costume, Bullseye is dressed in his pseudo-Daredevil costume. Fight takes place in a big garage with multiple tools and hardware lying around.

Fighters start 30 feet apart.

Round 1: Fighters start both unarmed
Round 2: Bullseye gets a gun with 15 rounds. Ozy gets a kitchen knife and bullet proof gloves.

tkitna
1. Ozy
2. Bullseye

carthage
Ozy wins H2H

Dies horribly when Dex gets a gun

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
Ozy wins H2H

Dies horribly when Dex gets a gun

They only start unarmed in round 1 but have the option of using whatever is around them as weapons.

BruceSkywalker
if they can use the environment Dex stomps both rounds

KingD19
Watch h1 say he dodges a ricochet from behind him in the darkness of the warehouse.

TheVaultDweller
This is going to be a tough fight for Ozy, to be honest. Round 1, he still probably has a very good shot if he can close the distance on Dex quick enough, as Ozy would beat the shit out of him close up.

Round 2, Ozy dies horribly. As good as the bullet catch is, he has no feats to suggest he could stop multiple shots, even from a regular shooter, after responding to the first. Now, he is up against a guy who can send bullets at him from all kinds of angles and fires with an absurdly high degree of accuracy.

Though one could make an argument through scaling that their actual combat speed isn't that far off, considering Bullseye can keep up with Daredevil, who has matched people like Black Sky Elektra and Iron Fist (who is faster than Luke Cage, who himself has reacted to Bushmaster), and some of them have feats of dodging, deflecting, or even shooting a bullet out of the air.

h1a8
Ozy avoided multiple bullets in Watchman with evasive movement. He closed the distance by watching the gunman's barrel in slow motion while getting out of the way of the fire.

Ozy easily closes the distance and beats the shit out of Dex

Silent Master
Are you claiming that it takes above normal acion hero speed to avoid multiple bullets?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you claiming that it takes above normal acion hero speed to avoid multiple bullets?

I have no clue to what you just asked.

KingD19
He immediately did it. Called it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I have no clue to what you just asked.

It's a simple question, you're using him avoiding multiple bullets as a speed feat. I'm asking you how much speed you think it takes to perform sed feat.

h1a8
It's a simple question, you're using him avoiding multiple bullets as a speed feat. I'm asking you how much speed you think it takes to perform sed feat.

Not a speed feat but a perception and reaction feat. He timed each shot perfectly as he closed the distance.

It takes human level speed but superhuman level reactions and perceptions.

Silent Master
Not a speed feat but a perception and reaction feat. He timed each shot perfectly as he closed the distance.

It takes human level speed but superhuman level reactions and perceptions.

So every movie character that has ever avoided multiple bullets has superhuman level reactions and perceptions?

h1a8
So every movie character that have ever avoided multiple bullets has superhuman level reactions and perceptions?

No but Ozy does.

Silent Master
No but Ozy does.

Then the multiple bullet avoiding feat you just named doesn't actually prove Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions, right?

h1a8
Then the multiple bullet avoiding feat you just named doesn't actually prove Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions, right?

The bullet catching feat does.
In combination with the other scene he saw used his superhuman reflexes and perceptions to avoid getting hit while closing the distance.

Silent Master
In combination with the other scene he saw used his superhuman reflexes and perceptions to avoid getting hit while closing the distance.

But the avoiding multiple bullet feat doesn't prove he has superhuman level reactions and perceptions, right?

h1a8
But the avoiding multiple bullet feat doesn't prove he has superhuman level reactions and perceptions, right?

The bullet catch scene proves what you are talking about.

Silent Master
The bullet catch scene proves what you are talking about.

That isn't the question I asked, I asked if the avoided multiple bullets feat you mentioned proved Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions.

So, does it?

h1a8
That isn't the question I asked, I asked if the avoided multiple bullets feat you mentioned proved Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions.

So, does it?

Your question is irrelevant to this discussion.

Silent Master
Your question is irrelevant to this discussion.

My question is about a feat you used in this discussion, that makes it relevant.

Now, does the avoided multiple bullets feat you mentioned prove Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions?

Juk3n

He already answered it.

His answer is, In combination with the bullet catch, yes.

Carry on

Silent Master
??

h1a8
My question is about a feat you used in this discussion, that makes it relevant.

Now, does the avoided multiple bullets feat you mentioned prove Ozy has superhuman level reactions and perceptions?

Your question about the feat is irrelevant. It's possible to ask irrelevant questions to relevant feats.

To be clear, the bullet catching feat proves it. So it's irrelevant to ask if another feat proves it. We only need one feat for proof. The other feat proves that he can track the shots and maneuver to close the distance. Also catching something is significantly harder than just blocking it.

Silent Master
You used the avioded multiple bullets scene as a reflex and perception feat. thus asking what you think the feat proves in very relevant.

h1a8
You used the avioded multiple bullets scene as a reflex and perception feat. thus asking what you think the feat proves in very relevant.

It's not relevant since Ozy has another feat that proves it.

So Ozy has superhuman reflexes/perceptions and is able to skillfully close the distance. End of story.

Silent Master
You used it as a feat therefore it's relevant

Now answer the question

h1a8
You used it as a feat therefore it's relevant

Now answer the question

It's not relevant to your question.

h1a8

Ozy has superhuman level reactions and speed due to the bullet catching feat. Ozy can skillfully track a gun barrel while closing the distance due to the other feat.

That's all need to be said. That's the current argument. If you disagree with the current argument then debate.

At this point you are trolling and not contributing anything to who wins here.

Silent Master
You used the feat as proof, that makes it relevant.

Now answer the question.

h1a8
You used the feat as proof, that makes it relevant.

Now answer the question.

I could use the scene where Aladdin makes a wish as proof to Ozy having superhuman reflexes and reactions. Doesn't matter as long as he has one feat that actually prove it.

If a character has multiple feats supporting something then rebutting one of them doesn't destroy the entire argument.

At this point you are trolling.

Silent Master
So you admit that you lied about what the feat proved?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.