Keep them here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Media is desperate now to try and circumvent this win

Surtur
"The president won this one," said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown. "What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them."

laughing

BrolyBlack
Pretty amazing to watch this happen. The Dems are left with nothing

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
"The president won this one," said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown. "What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them."

laughing
YOU'RE BACK!

big grin

Surtur
And if you read some of the comments to Tappers tweets they are whining that he is using anonymous sources lol.

Funny, they never minded when it was anonymous sources being used against Trump.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
YOU'RE BACK!

big grin

Hehe yeah, left the hospital this morning.

Emperordmb
Oh shit, wasn't aware that was a thing that was happening.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, so that'll be it's own little adventure.

eThneoLgrRnae
And if you read some of the comments to Tappers tweets they are whining that he is using anonymous sources lol.

Funny, they never minded when it was anonymous sources being used against Trump.

thumb up

dadudemon
I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, so that'll be it's own little adventure.

Never got mine out but everyone says it sucks for 2-10 days.

NemeBro

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, so that'll be it's own little adventure. It's pretty gay. What you're going to be able to eat or drink is going to be very limited, and depending on your job you might have to miss work the next day. In general you're going to be so doped up you won't have the energy to do anything.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
I had braces put on my teeth way back when I was in elementary school. It wasn't fun, to say the least. It was even less fun wearing them all the time.

Robtard
@dmb

I had one Wisdom tooth pulled out in 2000, it had crowned and was giving me some trouble and I was set to fly to Italy in the next 10 days, so I got an emergency medical referral and had an oral reconstructive surgeon take it out in stead of a dentist, took him about 20 mins (including wait time for the local anesthesia to kick in), I had virtually no swelling and fell fully recovered with 4-5 days.

The other three I had taken out years later by a dentist, they were fully submerged under the gums, took several hours if I recall correctly and I felt and looked like someone had punched me repeatedly in the face. Two recovered in about a week and I only took the pain meds sparingly as I don't like feeling doped.

One got a full blown infection, I had to take antibiotics and took almost two weeks to fully heal, but that was 100% my fault. I foolishly removed the gauze on that one and food particles got in the wound. So don't do this, no matter what.

Emperordmb

darthgoober

Robtard

Surtur

Shit that sucks, I had mine removed a few years ago.

And the pain meds will make you feel pretty awesome. They usually tend to be the opposite of unpleasant. I will say to make sure you eat something when you take them. For me if I take them on an empty stomach I always puke.

Before the procedure do what I did and go buy a bunch of yogurt and jello.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
If you take one and don't like it, hit your bong or eat some chewables, that might be enough to dull the pain and weed's (imo) better for you than medical grade pain meds.

He should go the edible route because if he smokes he could get a dry socket.

Emperordmb
Wonder if there's any kinda edible smoothie I could make... hmmm...

Also, if it's basically roughly the same as the effects of other opiates I should be good.

Surtur
Just avoid using straws, that can also cause a dry socket.

BackFire
I should probably get my wisdom teeth out but I'm too lazy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by BackFire
I should probably get my wisdom teeth out but I'm too lazy.

Wear a MAGA hat to a Antifa rally, those violent psychopaths will happily punch you in the mouth until the teeth pop out.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wear a MAGA hat to a Antifa rally, those violent psychopaths will happily punch you in the mouth until the teeth pop out.

are you okay?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
are you okay?

I'm great, how did your appointment go?

BackFire

Still too lazy for that.

cdtm
What happens if you wear a Maga hat, see Antifa coming at you, and shout as loudly as you can while pointing directly at them, "LOOK, IT'S THE PROUD BOYS! Racists be gone!"

Bashar Teg
I'm great, how did your appointment go?

went great. your mother sucks a mean dick, and what a bargain! thanks for the referral thumb up

Silent Master
That was a homeless guy, didn't you notice his beard?

NemeBro
Your mother's a homeless guy with a beard?

Silent Master
It seems bash can't tell the difference between men and women, further proof that he needs professional help.

TempAccount
@DMB

it's going to suck ass, NGL.

Eat as much as you can in the days before because you won't be for at least the next 24 hours after the procedure (assuming you're just getting Novacaine local anethesia)

for 48 hours after expect to only down apple-sauce.

Also why are you so late on this right of passage?

I'm a flaming heterosexual man with a big penis so I opted to get all of mine removed at once with Novacaine only. No paid meds after that either as I'm disciplined enough to only have taken tylenol in the days after.

Emperordmb

Surtur
U don't like the drug or u don't like that it is wearing off lol.

Emperordmb
I didn't like that it was wearing off. Just popped a hydro like an hour ago and it feels great.

Opiates are ****ing awesome. I'd do them all the time recreationally if it weren't for the overdose potential and the addictivity... but those two ruin the entire thing.

I'm just gonna use it for how it's prescribed and take whatever enjoyment i can from proper usage of it.

Surtur
Yeah I'm probably gonna have to take a percocet in the next hour or so.

I sneezed earlier and nearly passed out.

ArtificialGlory
The hell happened?

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The hell happened?

I had surgery Wednesday morning and had to spend the night in the hospital.

ArtificialGlory
I had surgery Wednesday morning and had to spend the night in the hospital.
Nothing serious, I hope?

Surtur
Nothing life threatening.

Adam_PoE
I had all four wisdom teeth removed in one procedure. I did not form blood clots afterward, and had dry socket in half of them. Narcotics were useless. Eugenol was the only thing that worked.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I had all four wisdom teeth removed in one procedure. I did not form blood clots afterward, and had dry socket in half of them. Narcotics were useless. Eugenol was the only thing that worked.

Feetal's Gizz, that's like living the dentist scene from Little Shop of Horror's. Did you at least get a candy bar?

Makes me grateful I never grew wisdom teeth. (Maybe god said "Sorry kid, no wisdom, no teeth.)

Adam_PoE

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.