Weapon H vs. General Eiling (Shaggy Man)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
One guy is squishier than the other. I'd pick Weapon H for a slight majority.

Senor Cage
Shaggy, If its the original body.

DarkSaint85
Weapon H, for me

Senor Cage
Weapon H would have to get past SM's adapting power.

DarkSaint85
That's Doomsday.

Batman was destroying chunks of him with bat grenades; Huntress was shooting him with a mini crossbow. What he has is an insane HF, but this is WeaponH.

Senor Cage
Well, eling used the original body, which was able to adapt. Some of those low feats (like the Hal feat) was used with a different body, not the original. Superman and Orion had to BFR him to win.

Senor Cage
The last Shaggy Man, which was created by Ivo was also able to adapt, in the last volume of Aquaman. Whatever Aquaman and his team threw at him, he just got stronger.

DarkSaint85
WW bodyslammed him and took him out with one hit though....

StiltmanFTW
Weapon H takes care of General even without transforming.

Golgo witnesses that and dies instantly.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WW bodyslammed him and took him out with one hit though....

Which shaggy man?

DarkSaint85
The last one.

StiltmanFTW
The last one.

No, the Golgo one.

Which is an amalgamation of them all. All their strengths, none of their weaknesses.

And it gets a double damage bonus when picked against a Marvel character.

Senor Cage
The last one.

The last one isn't the one that fought Aquaman. That version was BFR off the planet.

StiltmanFTW
General Eiling

Senor Cage
Bad news for Weapon H, then. General Eiling couldn't be put down in the original SM body. He had to be BFR. Also, withstood the Astro Force.

DarkSaint85
But Batman and Huntress took him apart just fine.

As did Warmaker One's tactical mini nuke. Even HV was fine against him.

The problem was that he was healing from it. But he wasn't durable.

-Pr-
Unless byrdgang has a pref, the last time Eiling was Shaggy Man was during Salvation Run, iirc. I don't know what other version you guys are talking about.

Senor Cage
But Batman and Huntress took him apart just fine.

As did Warmaker One's tactical mini nuke. Even HV was fine against him.

The problem was that he was healing from it. But he wasn't durable.

WH cuts his limbs off, he'll likely just regrow them.

DarkSaint85
And his head?

Senor Cage
Easier said than done. SM was strong enough to treat Superman like a toy.

StiltmanFTW
Damn, if only Clay had some bladed weapons.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
The last Shaggy Man, which was created by Ivo was also able to adapt, in the last volume of Aquaman. Whatever Aquaman and his team threw at him, he just got stronger.

Didn't Damage just beat up Shaggy?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't Damage just beat up Shaggy?

Hard to tell which body that was. There is at least 3 shaggy men who have appeared since the reboot.

Stoic
Shaggy Man isn't what he used to be, or comics have simply spawned more powerful characters. Either way Shaggy isn't in this match, it's Eiling.

StiltmanFTW
Shaggy Man isn't what he used to be, or comics have simply spawned more powerful characters. Either way Shaggy isn't in this match, it's Eiling.

Golgo can't read thread titles.

Senor Cage

I'm aware of that. Shaggy Man has always had copies of himself. The original creator, created a duplicate so he and the original SM can fight for eternity.

Then he appeared in the DCnU as a robot of some kind.

DarkSaint85
Easier said than done. SM was strong enough to treat Superman like a toy.

And again - a Batgrenade was enough to completely blow his arm off:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/440101-438547_jla_026_04_super.jpg

Did he regrow it? Yes. But if the head was blown off, we cannot say that he would regrow it without proof.

Remember: the entire point of the storyline was that Eiling installed his consciousness into the Shaggy Man body.

IOW, his brain - what makes him Eiling, rather than the Shaggy Man - is vulnerable. Destroy it, and you put Eiling down.

https://i.postimg.cc/xTXk8Qb5/RCO021-1468893151.jpg

ghostman
where are those flash issues darksaint ive been waiting for years

Senor Cage
Remember, the General is in the original SM body, created by Zagarian. The OG body was able to put his whole body back together, including his head. If he can regrow his arm and whatnot, I don't see why he couldn't do this.

https://i.imgur.com/qD0lCdE.jpg

DarkSaint85
So enough for Weapon H to get the forum win.

Senor Cage
That's if he can do it. SM is likely stronger and just as durable, at times. He just brusshed away Superman with one blow and overpowered Orion.

DarkSaint85
Just as durable?

Huntress' crossbow bolts were sticking in him.

-Pr-
Yeah, his damage soak is top notch, but his durability sucks balls.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, his damage soak is top notch, but his durability sucks balls.

And he's facing a guy with Class 100 strength and adamantium claws here.

Lol.

Parmaniac
That's if he can do it. In your scan it was done by Hawkman and Green Arrow.

leonidas
i love watching people try and argue with prep. laughing out loud

wh carves him up long enough for a forum win.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by leonidas

wh carves him up long enough for a forum win. The thing is he usually sneaks in his own version of the character and then acts like the OP was all about it. My fave was the Clayface thread.

It usually starts like:

"If it's version XY"

*nobody replies to that*

*prep replies to someone*

"yeah but version XY would do Z"

*argument starts*

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac
In your scan it was done by Hawkman and Green Arrow.

It was just GA lol

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UHqIIDjoV6o/U5SEAhG-9WI/AAAAAAAANfE/ryvLuzmubrs/s1600/JusticeLeagueofAmerica_104_13.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The thing is he usually sneaks in his own version of the character and then acts like the OP was all about it. My fave was the Clayface thread.

It usually starts like:

"If it's version XY"

*nobody replies to that*

*prep replies to someone*

"yeah but version XY would do Z"

*argument starts*

Usually?

He does it all the damn time. Even when the character version IS SPECIFIED IN THE THREAD TITLE.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Usually?

He does it all the damn time. Even when the character version IS SPECIFIED IN THE THREAD TITLE.

Yet you dont even read the stories. You're like Leo, and use old feats. Btw, I was using General Eliling, too. The guy who casually owned Superman and Orion.

Senor Cage
Just as durable?

Huntress' crossbow bolts were sticking in him.

And he also wasn't phased by Orion's Astro Force, which is why I said, at times.

DarkSaint85
And was stalemated when he went up against a feral fighter.

Referring to Sturmer, of course.

And he also wasn't phased by Orion's Astro Force, which is why I said, at times.

So his piercing durability sucks. That doesn't bode well against Weapon H.

Senor Cage
Strummer did absolutely nothing, TBH. Just BFR him.

DarkSaint85
Strummer did absolutely nothing, TBH. Just BFR him.

Whilst stalemating him. Eiling did nothing to him either.

In this fight, Weapon H has metre long claws, far longer than Sturmer's teeth and claws. Just as feral. More tactical. Very likely stronger (haven't seen Sturmer's strength feats lol).

Senor Cage
And was unable to put him down, just like Superman said: "He's unstoppable".

https://i.imgur.com/j2F4EKJ.jpg

DarkSaint85
But not my point.

Eiling was unable to stop Sturmer either.

Statements also don't count. Superman also said Eiling was invulnerable, but that wasn't true, as Batman and Green Arrow proved.

Senor Cage
BTW, looking at the fight, General wasn't just facing off against Strummer. He was going against the ENTIRE league, while Strummer just chewed off his arm. While General was busy fighting Orion, Strummer leapt at SM, and BFR. That's actually looks good for SM, not bad.

https://imgur.com/a/BX2Wwym

Senor Cage
But not my point.

Statements also don't count. Superman also said Eiling was invulnerable, but that wasn't true, as Batman and Green Arrow proved.

He was manhandling Superman and the entire league. Morrison's JLA. I think that's better than anything WH has done, IMO.

Senor Cage
But not my point.

Well, Superman wasn't wrong. They had to BFR to win, and were on the losing end.

DarkSaint85
Well, Superman wasn't wrong. They had to BFR to win, and were on the losing end.

He wasn't invulnerable. Batman blew his arm off without any prep.

Sturmer stalemated him. He wasn't able to put him down.

Senor Cage
He wasn't invulnerable. Batman blew his arm off without any prep.

Sturmer stalemated him. He wasn't able to put him down.

I'm not commenting on his invulnerable statement. Eiling's regeneration and adaptation will negate any attack from WH. I'm commenting on his unstoppable comments. The league barely slowed him down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas

wh carves him up long enough for a forum win.

Getting worse with each year.

Just like DC Comics themselves.

DarkSaint85
I'm not commenting on his invulnerable statement. Eiling's regeneration and adaptation will negate any attack from WH. I'm commenting on his unstoppable comments. The league barely slowed him down.

I am.

Superman ALSO said that he was invulnerable. You can't pick and choose. In short, statements can be wrong, and are inadmissible.

Sturmer wasn't put down by Eiling. Weapon H is stronger, more tactical, and has better weaponry than Sturmer.

Eiling doesn't have adaptation powers. He regenerates, but Weapon H can put him down for the forum win.

StiltmanFTW
Just my two cents, guys.

"Invulnerable" is a term used quite loosely in comics.

Wendigo was described as invulnerable, too. It's alluding to his regen/immortality, not the durability itself.

Senor Cage
I am.

Superman ALSO said that he was invulnerable. You can't pick and choose. In short, statements can be wrong, and are inadmissible.

Sturmer wasn't put down by Eiling. Weapon H is stronger, more tactical, and has better weaponry than Sturmer.

Eiling doesn't have adaptation powers. He regenerates, but Weapon H can put him down for the forum win.

In this case, he was right. Actions speak louder than words. stick out tongue

Senor Cage
Getting worse with each year.

Just like DC Comics themselves.

Yep, you are.

DarkSaint85
In this case, he was right. Actions speak louder than words. stick out tongue

Yes, and he was stalemated by Sturmer. Actions do indeed speak louder than words.

Rick Flag shot his arm full of holes. Amanda Waller blew his brain out.

StiltmanFTW
Yep, you are.

People get nastier as they age, it's only natural.

Your DC fanboyism is unnatural, though.

Senor Cage
Which didn't do anything to him.

Senor Cage
People get nastier as they age, it's only natural.

Your DC fanboyism is unnatural, though.

Like your Marvel fangirlism?

DarkSaint85
Which didn't do anything to him.

Erm....

https://m.imgur.com/a/4DHWS05

He was KOd. Out of the fight.

Senor Cage
Linky don't work.

DarkSaint85
Was edited, should work now.

In that fight, Multiplex was also beating him up.

StiltmanFTW
Linky don't work.

It works fine...

StiltmanFTW
Like your Marvel fangirlism?

I don't automatically support Marvel in every Marvel vs. DC thread, unlike a certain poster.

Senor Cage
Was edited, should work now.

In that fight, Multiplex was also beating him up.

Like I said before, General used different SM's bodies. This was pointed out by Escado, BTW. The one in Morrison's run is the original SM body. I'd give the win to THAT particular body.

Senor Cage
I don't automatically support Marvel in every Marvel vs. DC thread, unlike a certain poster.

Sure you don't, Stilt. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I prefer Marvel, true, but it doesn't mean I think Marvel stomps 11/10 in each thread here.

Senor Cage
I have fond memories of Marvel, bro. Hulk is actually one of my favorite characters, along with X-Men. I bet you never even watched the Hulk TV show.

DarkSaint85
Like I said before, General used different SM's bodies. This was pointed out by Escado, BTW. The one in Morrison's run is the original SM body. I'd give the win to THAT particular body.

But we use latest incarnations, even assuming that you're correct.

Moreover:
Yet you dont even read the stories. You're like Leo, and use old feats. Btw, I was using General Eliling, too. The guy who casually owned Superman and Orion.

You're using old feats.

Senor Cage
But we use latest incarnations, even assuming that you're correct.

Moreover:

You're using old feats.

If you want to go that route, then yes, General would lose. If WH fights the original SM, he gets a beat down.

DarkSaint85
If you want to go that route, then yes, General would lose. If WH fights the original SM, he gets a beat down.

But Batman blew his arm off.

GA blew his entire body up.

Superman literally punched a hole through him, just by flying at supersonic speeds.

Sturmer bit him just fine, and Eiling was unable to put him down.

Huntress' was shooting him full of bolts from her tiny crossbow.

In short, his durability is terrible.

Weapon H has metre long claws, tactical training, feral rage, superstrength, and we're not even getting into his luck powers (which I haven't really seen tbh).

And all this hinges on the supposition that he uses different bodies. If there is concrete proof, bring it.

StiltmanFTW
I have fond memories of Marvel, bro. Hulk is actually one of my favorite characters, along with X-Men. I bet you never even watched the Hulk TV show.

The legendary one with Lou Ferrigno?

You're right, I haven't.

I religiously watched the animated series from the nineties, though.

Before you bash it - Lou voiced Hulk there.

StiltmanFTW
Erm....

https://m.imgur.com/a/4DHWS05

He was KOd. Out of the fight.

Weak thumb up

Senor Cage
But Batman blew his arm off.

GA blew his entire body up.

Superman literally punched a hole through him, just by flying at supersonic speeds.

Sturmer bit him just fine, and Eiling was unable to put him down.

Huntress' was shooting him full of bolts from her tiny crossbow.

In short, his durability is terrible.

Weapon H has metre long claws, tactical training, feral rage, superstrength, and we're not even getting into his luck powers (which I haven't really seen tbh).

And all this hinges on the supposition that he uses different bodies. If there is concrete proof, bring it.

Doesn't mean much when you can't feel pain and regrow everytime.

Senor Cage
The legendary one with Lou Ferrigno?

You're right, I haven't.

I religiously watched the animated series from the nineties, though.

Before you bash it - Lou voiced Hulk there.

I watched both TV shows in the 80s. 80s child here.

DarkSaint85
Doesn't mean much when you can't feel pain and regrow everytime.

https://imgur.com/a/ObNdP96

He feels pain.

Senor Cage
Again, I was referring to og body, which he stated he doesn't. But you already have the mindset of using a different version of SM.

DarkSaint85
Prove he has different bodies.

It's not a mindset, it's literal forum rules.

Senor Cage
I'm aware of the rules, but we also use them at their best selves. Shaggy was literally tanking the entire leagues attacks, including Superman's heat vision.

DarkSaint85
I'm aware of the rules, but we also use them at their best selves. Shaggy was literally tanking the entire leagues attacks, including Superman's heat vision.

Where does it say that?

Full Capacity rules doesn't mean we pick and choose different versions (if there are any). I don't go into a Flash thread and use Future Flash who's been trained by Deathstroke in MA.

Do you have proof that Eiling had different bodies?

Senor Cage
You are picking and choosing. You are using the lowest of feats, with different bodies. I'll look into it, but Escado was the one who pointed it out a while ago.

DarkSaint85
Well what high feats does the latest incarnation have then? Show me.

Senor Cage
According to his bio on wiki, his regeneration powers were diminished. No wonder he was beat by Hal and got KOd by a bomb. Far cry with Eiling's first appearance in Morrisons JLA.

DarkSaint85
Erm.....wikis?

Inadmissible.

Senor Cage
Well, I'll re-read the issue. Maybe Escado is on to something, because it would really be a low showing from not feeling any pain, tanking the Astro Force, fighting the entire Leagur, to losing to Hal and being KOd by a bomb to the head, which he did eventually regrow.

Senor Cage
Looks like Escado was right. Reading the later issues of Suicide Squad, Eiling has a new.body, different from the JLA arc. The new body can't even regenerate an arm. I guess they needed to neuter Eiling, so he can work along side a team.

StiltmanFTW
Estacado, not "Escado".

Golgo these days... no respect for his fellow posters.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://media.tenor.com/images/e42054b07afe778b59c51aee5dd0a14a/tenor.gif

No wonder you couldn't spell it right, though.

You don't read non-DC books, after all:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkness_(comics)

stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
The version I showed had him regenerating an arm though.

https://i.postimg.cc/kG111zvs/RCO005.jpg

Senor Cage
Yeah, but it took a long time, compared to when strumer bit it off. He regret it like nothing.

DarkSaint85
You said it couldn't regrow the arm....

Senor Cage
In the later issues, it looked like he just put the one he lost, and it mended itself. Either way, not nearly as fast as the original body.

DarkSaint85
Well that's the version we use.

Senor Cage
General has another version, too, but it was pretty weak. Only one that can compete is the og bodt.

leonidas
if waller could ko eiling by blowing up his brain with a small explosive, carving his head up, or simply decapitating him, should be enough to definitively get the win here. i don't think eiling is as strong as wh either, nor as skilled. /shrug

Senor Cage
Most people generally use the OG body, because that's the most formidable of the Shaggy Men, plus it's the one where most people know, from Morrison's run.

That wasn't the original body, Leo.

DarkSaint85
Most people generally use the OG body, because that's the most formidable of the Shaggy Men, plus it's the one where most people know, from Morrison's run.

That wasn't the original body, Leo.

And in the Luthor thread you're using the latest version, all amped up lol.

Senor Cage
I can't help it, if Luthor is da man. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.