50 years since the Eagle landed on the Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Some nuts don't believe we went and most of us wish we'd return. What now?

Mindship
Popping nukes on the moon would be cool. Imagine all those colorful mushrooms (and what a great selfie with that in the background! -- wait: can iphones photo the moon?).

Surtur
Not saying we should or should not return, but why should we return?

TempAccount
Why waste money on this when the US has trillions of dollars in debt as it is and a bunch of illegals sucking the money out of the welfare state?

Surtur
Still landing on the moon was a great achievement, which is why I'm perplexed to see people cry about sexism and white people when discussing Apollo 11.

Flyattractor
I agree lets Nuke the Moon until it is a less racist color.

Stringer
Need to finish nuking japan first

Surtur
Neil deGrasse Tyson tweeted:

"The Apollo 11 mission patch:

No American flag.

No space hardware.

No Astronaut names.

In that regard, unique among space emblems. Affirmation that walking on
the Moon was an achievement of the human species, to be shared by all."

Does someone wanna tell him what the eagle on the patch represents? Lol, isn't he supposed to be a genius?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_7uJrDXUAcJ3Q8.jpg

Remember when the astronauts planted the "human species" flag on the moon? A great moment.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Some nuts don't believe we went and most of us wish we'd return. What now?

because the apollo missions perma-triggered russia, so they did what that do best: create and spread divisive misinformation.

Flyattractor
Next Mission we should try to achieve is to shoot Horrible People like Bashy into the Sun. He is just an U.S Hating POS . No One will miss him.

Surtur
Here is Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist in the face:

OROlF8zB9z0

Lol, punch happens around 53 seconds into the clip.

Bashar Teg
sorry I keep scoring critical hits on your fee-fees, fly. didn't even suspect I was aiming at you smile

Flyattractor
HAHAHAH! You just go ahead and award yourself however many IMAGINARY Win Points You need to to get thru your Day Bashy!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Stupid Pot Head... Probably thinks He will get a Life Achievement Award next!

AHAHAHAHH!

Bashar Teg
what triggers you about the apollo missions? why do you need to believe that they were faked? eat

Flyattractor
Ohh How Bashy has to deflect and try and change the point. I blame the pot. It must make it really hard to Concentrate on one thing for more then a couple of minutes.

And I don't give to flaming Imaginary Points about the Apollo Missions. Don't care if they are real or faked. It don't effect me much either way.

So how many points did that just earn you bashy..

Over Here Bashy... Over Here!

Bashar Teg
drug fuelled rants, ETC?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what triggers you about the apollo missions? why do you need to believe that they were faked? eat

Where did he say he thinks the landings were faked?

Bashar Teg
why else would he be enraged by the topic?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Here is Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist in the face:

OROlF8zB9z0

Lol, punch happens around 53 seconds into the clip. thumb up Good for Buzz. Kudos!

TempAccount
Any trained martial artist would have seen that punch coming from miles away. Is this guy going to press charges?

Surtur
Originally posted by TempAccount
Any trained martial artist would have seen that punch coming from miles away. Is this guy going to press charges?

It happened many years ago, so no I don't think so.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
drug fuelled rants, ETC?

I guess You would know if you see one, what with you being a Filty Criminal Pot head.

Better stay away from Buzz, Bashy.. He punch you in your Pot Hole!!

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.