Future Sentinels vs EG Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who wins?

Juk3n
Scarlet Witch rips them apart at the molecular.
Danvers shreds them.
Cap w/Mjolnir and Shield caves the heads in.
Thor chops em up.
Strange BFRs at the very least.

Lots of options. MCU got this.

BrolyBlack
They would beat them with Time Travel

Darth Thor
SW should actually be a mutant and so the Sentinels should be able to adapt to her.

Unfortunately she is not (so far). But she better somehow be involved when Mutants are introduced!

BruceSkywalker
Endgame Avengers stomp hard

SquallX

BrolyBlack
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/0/9/customsig_122909_u7.gif
^read the small print.

Adam Grimes
Avengers stomp. IW Thor would solo.

SquallX

TheVaultDweller
The Sentinels never used Quicksilver's speed, as far as I am aware. Or Blink's portals. Also, that is one serious leap, claiming Wanda is now a mutant simply because of a business deal. If anything, the actual behind the scenes stuff, as well as her inclusion in the next Doctor Strange, heavily implies her powers are outright magic:

https://screenrant.com/marvel-retcon-scarlet-witch-doctor-strange-2/

StiltmanFTW

Utrigita
The EG Avengers that faced Thanos and his Army at the end with Captain Marvel, Strange and so on, or the Avengers that retrieved the infinity stones?

BruceSkywalker

ares834
WTF are you on? They have plenty of answers for many of the Avengers.

SquallX

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The Sentinels never used Quicksilver's speed, as far as I am aware. Or Blink's portals. Also, that is one serious leap, claiming Wanda is now a mutant simply because of a business deal. If anything, the actual behind the scenes stuff, as well as her inclusion in the next Doctor Strange, heavily implies her powers are outright magic:

https://screenrant.com/marvel-retcon-scarlet-witch-doctor-strange-2/

I'm just curious though, are we assuming Sentinels could imitate Fox Quicksilver's speed, but not MCU Quicksilver's?

And are human mutates not going to be copied pretty much the same way as a regular mutant? Like what's the difference genetically?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who wins?

Also how many Sentinels are we talking here?

Adam Grimes
A Leviathan would probably eat the army that stomped the future mutants. Lol

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I'm just curious though, are we assuming Sentinels could imitate Fox Quicksilver's speed, but not MCU Quicksilver's?

Well, one gained their power from the mutant X gene, while the other, until they decide to retcon or expand it, got their powers from a billions of years old space artifact that channels/generates exotic psionic energy. We don't know if MCU Quicksilver's power stems from a single gene, like the Fox version's does, or a number of different changes throughout his genetic makeup.

We can speculate, but at the end of the day, MvF Golden Rule is screen feats only.

Darth Thor
Well, one gained their power from the mutant X gene, while the other, until they decide to retcon or expand it, got their powers from a billions of years old space artifact that channels/generates exotic psionic energy. We don't know if MCU Quicksilver's power stems from a single gene, like the Fox version's does, or a number of different changes throughout his genetic makeup.

Yeah but surely its the end result that counts. Which is that SW and QS genetic makeup was altered/mutated. Not sure why the method their genetic make up being altered would make a difference.

In fact The billions of years old artifact actually resulted in a slower Quicksilver than the Fox mutant version.

Would almost be like saying we know Tobey Spider-Man can lift a car in the Ramai Universe, but he has no Feats of lifting cars in the MCU. An exaggerated example but point is strength is strength, and copying superpowers embedded in a genetically altered human is just that as well.

We can speculate, but at the end of the day, MvF Golden Rule is screen feats only.

Well technically Screen Feats was just copying powers (embedded in their opponents DNA).

I think the more appropriate rebuttal would be that the Sentinels dont have feats copying heroes as powerful as Scarlett Witch, (we didnt even see if they can copy Fox Quicksilver tbh).

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah but surely its the end result that counts. Which is that SW and QS genetic makeup was altered/mutated. Not sure why the method their genetic make up being altered would make a difference.

In fact The billions of years old artifact actually resulted in a slower Quicksilver than the Fox mutant version.

Would almost be like saying we know Tobey Spider-Man can lift a car in the Ramai Universe, but he has no Feats of lifting cars in the MCU. An exaggerated example but point is strength is strength, and copying superpowers embedded in a genetically altered human is just that as well.

Well technically Screen Feats was just copying powers (embedded in their opponents DNA).

I think the more appropriate rebuttal would be that the Sentinels dont have feats copying heroes as powerful as Scarlett Witch, (we didnt even see if they can copy Fox Quicksilver tbh).

You're assuming you know how their powers work. We are never actually told. They are just described as "miracles" and given abilities. Maybe MCU Quicksilver channels extra dimensional energy to boost his speed whenever he uses his powers, hence the kind of aura he has when he is running. We don't know. Which is why the difference in origin matters.

They are shown copying powers with a specific shared genetic origin. It starts getting very close to NLF territory to assume they can replicate any power of any altered human, especially when we don't know the specifics of how said human's powers work. People are free to do so, obviously, but I am going to need a lot more convincing before I jump onboard.

KingD19
Trask also explained that they could adapt because of the DNA he got from Mystique. To say they can copy non-mutants when they were shown to be specifically for mutants is wishful thinking and a fallacy.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I am more thinking about that quote from Feige about Wanda and drawing energy from other dimensions. Especially considering she and her brother got their powers from the same source at the same time. And, as I said, Pietro also seemed to generate some kind of blue-silver energy traces when using his powers, not all that different looking from a silver Speedforce aura while in motion:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Bg0uBcmBbndwQ/giphy.gif

https://i.gifer.com/MP0j.gif

It has me questioning the mechanics of how his speed actually works, hence my doubts.

But anyway, need more details regarding the actual thread OP. How many sentinels, and whether it's the core Time Heist team, or the entire assembled army that are fighting.

John Murdoch
Captain Marvel, Wanda, Thor, Dr. Strange, and perhaps even Iron Man at this point are all miles above the X-Men that fought the future sentinels in power levels sans Magneto, Storm, and the exotic powered individuals that could cause trouble like Xavier and Blink.

So let's break it down:
- Colossus: Yes, the future sentinels were giving it to him. However, we have two bricks that might as well be infinitely stronger than him in addition flight, energy projection, and hits that go through spaceships like a bullet through a paper target in Thor and Captain Marvel. ALL the future sentinel transports get wrecked by these two. Bonus: Thor has already fought an enemy in the Destroyer that has a face laser beam, so he immediately shoves Stormbreaker down their throats if worst comes to worst.

- Bishop: Soaks up energy, shoots it, and can explode. Anything he does, Iron Man does five times better, plus has all his Bleeding Edge capabilities and supersonic flight with space-faring and seafaring capabilities.

- Blink: Dr. Strange has the portal abilities plus a wide-array of magic powers. Stephen is a way better support character that can still go on the offensive his own self.

- Warpath: Thor, Hulk, Cap, Spider-Man, Drax, etc. They are all better versions of the Rogue-class DPS character that Warpath is.

- Storm: see Thor, Cap w/ Mjolnir, and Captain Marvel.

- Magneto: Wanda would've killed Thanos if not for Thanos' broken arrow order. Wanda hasn't shown the massive control capabilities Mags has, but she'll be a valuable and similar asset against the sentinels.

- Sunspot: Again, see Iron Man and/or Thor and/or Captain Marvel.

- Iceman: Same as above.

- Shadowcat: No Vision in this battle for intangibility, but I could see Ant-Man/Giant-Man causing absolute havoc for the sentinels.

Not trying to come across as a MCU fanboy, but the Sentinels never adapted and assimilated the big guns' power from the X-roster powers (Storm, Magneto, Quicksilver, Xavier, Jean Grey), so the Avengers are just too much and have too much variety. And they still have several threats that can just cause chaos and distractions like Starlord, Panther, Wasp, Falcon, and especially War Machine.

If all else fails, Thor and Captain Marvel duo the whole sentinel army.

MCU wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.