How did the gay community gain so much clout?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This op-ed articulates a lot of questions I have about how LGBT seems uncommonly powerful for relatively tiny group of activists. Careers get ruined over it, big money lawsuits happen, social media accounts get obliterated..

Here it is:

https://www.postandcourier.com/opinion/how-did-gay-community-gain-so-much-clout/article_3e0a0806-a5ab-5efd-8435-ce1a82b28937.html

Pretty fair points here, imo. You certainly don't see Asians or Native Americans with anywhere near this level of "taboo-ism". Even the Muslim and Jewish communities are nowhere near as well protected from slander, to the point where even a hint of bigotry ends a career (Or protects one from wrong doing).

Tzeentch
By what metric do they have "so much clout"? What's the tangible difference between having too much clout vs too little vs having just the right amount?

Your premise is shaky from the get-go.

Furthermore, "but X doesn't have as much representation as Y" is a meme argument that bigots use to try to invalidate causes. You see it a lot from people who complain about BLM, for example. The reason why native American causes and Asian causes have less prominence in social consciousness is because closed mouths don't get fed.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Democrats have long believed in the Minority holding the Power over the Majority.

That is how Tyranny Works!

dadudemon
At first I was going to argue about the numbers but the numbers are comparable so that's a fair point.

Then I was going to argue about being born that way but I saw that the author used only examples of people "born that way" so that's also a fair point.

So the best answer is what Blaxican said: those who whine the loudest get the attention. And we all know "drama queen" is a gender neutral label. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
At first I was going to argue about the numbers but the numbers are comparable so that's a fair point.

Then I was going to argue about being born that way but I saw that the author used only examples of people "born that way" so that's also a fair point.

So the best answer is what Blaxican said: those who whine the loudest get the attention. And we all know "drama queen" is a gender neutral label. smile

Isn't whining only effective, because it targets altruistic people who would back people's right to exist free of discrimination anyways?

I don't know about you, but I've never been converted to anything. Back in the 1980's/1990's, I was usually the one trying to argue "So WHAT if they don't make a baby. Who CARES what happened in some European country that legalized gay marriage."

Or any other stupid argument common to the era.

The thing was, backing a cause is never just about THAT ONE CAUSE. You don't just say, "Hey, gays got a bad rap", and then thumb your nose as Native Americans.

I mean, I also realize people's empathy is not infinite. This concept that only things that get talked about all the time matter to people does not compute, though. If that's the case, I doubt people really care at all. Caring isn't a trend. It's just something you do, even if no one says a word in complaint.

And if that holds true, I return to my question of "Why do some oppressed groups have more clout then others."

If it's not truely the "Will of the people", who seem capricious to only acknowledge what's trending or popular, and petty in the use of another's oppression to enjoy arguing politics, maybe there's an "X factor" we just aren't seeing here.

jaden_2.0
Probably because they know who all the closeted gay senators and congressmen that regularly **** rent boys are.

Surtur

^Just described accurately why Trump targeted "The Squad". Glad we cleared that up, folk need not cry racism anymore thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
This op-ed articulates a lot of questions I have about how LGBT seems uncommonly powerful for relatively tiny group of activists. Careers get ruined over it, big money lawsuits happen, social media accounts get obliterated..

Here it is:

https://www.postandcourier.com/opinion/how-did-gay-community-gain-so-much-clout/article_3e0a0806-a5ab-5efd-8435-ce1a82b28937.html

Pretty fair points here, imo. You certainly don't see Asians or Native Americans with anywhere near this level of "taboo-ism". Even the Muslim and Jewish communities are nowhere near as well protected from slander, to the point where even a hint of bigotry ends a career (Or protects one from wrong doing).

Two words: Gay Mafia

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Two words: Gay Mafia

https://media.tenor.com/images/e25c1d26dfcd69b85902a6306cfd29e2/tenor.gif

Flyattractor
That looks more like a Gay Biker Nazi.

jaden_2.0
Are you insulting a capo in the DiMeo crime family?

Flyattractor
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btXMC380pjf12hi/giphy.gif

Tzeentch
Isn't whining only effective, because it targets altruistic people who would back people's right to exist free of discrimination anyways?

I don't know about you, but I've never been converted to anything. Back in the 1980's/1990's, I was usually the one trying to argue "So WHAT if they don't make a baby. Who CARES what happened in some European country that legalized gay marriage."

Or any other stupid argument common to the era.

The thing was, backing a cause is never just about THAT ONE CAUSE. You don't just say, "Hey, gays got a bad rap", and then thumb your nose as Native Americans.

I mean, I also realize people's empathy is not infinite. This concept that only things that get talked about all the time matter to people does not compute, though. If that's the case, I doubt people really care at all. Caring isn't a trend. It's just something you do, even if no one says a word in complaint.

And if that holds true, I return to my question of "Why do some oppressed groups have more clout then others."

If it's not truely the "Will of the people", who seem capricious to only acknowledge what's trending or popular, and petty in the use of another's oppression to enjoy arguing politics, maybe there's an "X factor" we just aren't seeing here. You're rambling. Just make the point you actually want to make instead of beating around the bush like this.

TempAccount
To answer OP's question in a nutshell:

7lLiVHiNRIE

There are plenty of homosexuals who simply want to be accepted into society and go about their business. Then there are those in the LGBT cult who seek unlimited attention due to serious underlying mental-health issues. Some are ironically intolerant of heterosexuals and spew messages of hating said individuals, hence the recruitment of children at a young age via drag queens.

Saw one in person recently. They appeared visibly unhealthy physically, and the look on his face just walking around gave off the vibe that this individual is mentally unwell.

Also in-case my position on trans people hasn't been made clear before, I firmly believe they are mentally ill individuals with serious anxiety-related conditions who seek gender reassignment as a coping mechanism of sorts.

Putinbot1
First Trumpers came for etc. It's happening now.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
First Trumpers come for etc. It's happening now.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Majestic PRIME
four words and no more:
MEDIA AND DEGRADED THINKING

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's trying so hard, isn't he?

SquallX
First Trumpers came for etc. It's happening now.

Can you please name those so called groups?

Not being an ass, just curious since you made such a strong remark.

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You're rambling. Just make the point you actually want to make instead of beating around the bush like this.

How's this then:

I believe social activism of marginalized groups is based on the basic belief that most people are naturally empathetic/sympathetic/altruistic. The civil rights era never could have gained traction is people shrugged their shoulders and said "Who cares?"

Yet I see so much meanness and pettiness in politics now, I'm just not sure if that's true anymore. In which case, I have no idea WHY lecturing crowds of people who are not part of the group being discussed would feel strongly enough about the plight of one group, yet not care about another. Or if empathy has NOTHING to do with it, at all.

snowdragon
Originally posted by SquallX
Can you please name those so called groups?

Not being an ass, just curious since you made such a strong remark.

He can't that's how trolls roll.

Surtur
https://i.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.webp

shiv
noone: ...

absolutely noone: ...

random terran: over sharing

Tzeentch
How's this then:

I believe social activism of marginalized groups is based on the basic belief that most people are naturally empathetic/sympathetic/altruistic. The civil rights era never could have gained traction is people shrugged their shoulders and said "Who cares?"

Yet I see so much meanness and pettiness in politics now, I'm just not sure if that's true anymore. In which case, I have no idea WHY lecturing crowds of people who are not part of the group being discussed would feel strongly enough about the plight of one group, yet not care about another. Or if empathy has NOTHING to do with it, at all. The answer is the same as before: closed mouths don't get fed. Do you understand what it took for the civil rights movement to gain traction? It took a CENTURY of black people organizing protests, debating people on a national stage, and getting their asses beat, imprisoned and worse before notable amounts of white people took notice and said "wow, these guys actually are suffering a lot under our system, maybe we should change it". Where is the Asian equivalent of Black Lives Matter? Where are the native american protests numbering in the thousands? When Mohammed Ali was the heavy-weight champion of the world, he made it a point to go on national television and draw attention to the plight of black people in America. What asian or native american athlete are you aware of that's done the same? They don't exist.

For whatever reason, asians and native americans seem to not be inclined to organize mass-protests or movements for more representation in American society. And that's fine. But if they don't consider their current standing in social consciousness to be problematic, then there is no reason for society to consider their current standing in social consciousness to be problematic.

Robtard
Tzeen killing it in this thread

darthgoober

Here it is:

I can't speak for the rest of the groups, but at least in regards to Asians... in general it's not considered "hip" to be Asian because we disprove the narrative about "white privilege" and how big of an impact it has on the prospects of success for minorities in the USA.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Tzeen killing it in this thread thumb up he often does.

Adam_PoE

dadudemon
The answer is the same as before: closed mouths don't get fed. Do you understand what it took for the civil rights movement to gain traction? It took a CENTURY of black people organizing protests, debating people on a national stage, and getting their asses beat, imprisoned and worse before notable amounts of white people took notice and said "wow, these guys actually are suffering a lot under our system, maybe we should change it". Where is the Asian equivalent of Black Lives Matter? Where are the native american protests numbering in the thousands? When Mohammed Ali was the heavy-weight champion of the world, he made it a point to go on national television and draw attention to the plight of black people in America. What asian or native american athlete are you aware of that's done the same? They don't exist.

For whatever reason, asians and native americans seem to not be inclined to organize mass-protests or movements for more representation in American society. And that's fine. But if they don't consider their current standing in social consciousness to be problematic, then there is no reason for society to consider their current standing in social consciousness to be problematic.

I agree with all of this except for one major point:

White people had to do it to make it happen. They had the agree and get involved to make those policy changes. It wasn't black protesters. It was the white people with power that made the changes. They had to agree to it.

This is part of why the "white privilege" narrative is still alive today. It's no longer true, obviously, but white privilege has it's roots in the Civil Rights Movement. Starting allllll the way back in the 1700s, really.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
LGBT people are the second most-targeted group for bias-motivated violence in the United States, despite comprising ~10% of the population.

That is disturbing.

Citation:

https://www.statista.com/topics/4178/hate-crimes-in-the-united-states/

Edit - By the numbers, if the LGBTQ+ community make up 10% of the population, then they are underrepresented in hate crimes by a statistically significant margin.

These hate crime figures often get misrepresented so it is important to frame the figures with proper context.

For example, a question to consider: "are the black hate crimes represented by perpetrators who are not-black?" Another question, "We have many instances where clearly anti-white hate crime was carried out but it was not tracked as a hate crime by local law enforcement for many reasons. How does this data account for that?"

panthergod
the elites are promoting mass population control to compensate for them purposely destroying the planet and are offering their elitist rampant pervert hedonism as a coping mechanism for the trauma they are inflicting on society. They have destroyed any competent anti elite activist movements since the 60s by equaling hedonist Death Culture ="freedom and social justice". It's brilliant social engineering and manufacturing of consent, really.

Surtur
That is disturbing.

Citation:

https://www.statista.com/topics/4178/hate-crimes-in-the-united-states/

Edit - By the numbers, if the LGBTQ+ community make up 10% of the population, then they are underrepresented in hate crimes by a statistically significant margin.

These hate crime figures often get misrepresented so it is important to frame the figures with proper context.

For example, a question to consider: "are the black hate crimes represented by perpetrators who are not-black?" Another question, "We have many instances where clearly anti-white hate crime was carried out but it was not tracked as a hate crime by local law enforcement for many reasons. How does this data account for that?"

We need to do our part to make sure they are more represented in hate crime stats.

Tzeentch
I agree with all of this except for one major point:

White people had to do it to make it happen. They had the agree and get involved to make those policy changes. It wasn't black protesters. It was the white people with power that made the changes. They had to agree to it.

This is part of why the "white privilege" narrative is still alive today. It's no longer true, obviously, but white privilege has it's roots in the Civil Rights Movement. Starting allllll the way back in the 1700s, really. True. but it doesn't really contradict anything I said. In fact I've had to make your exact point to some of the more radical black activists I've personally interacted with. There isn't really any civil rights movement in the US that got off the ground without socially conscious whites backing it up through legislation. It's one reason of many that "**** whitey" is not a constructive viewpoint to have.

panthergod
True. but it doesn't really contradict anything I said. In fact I've had to make your exact point to some of the more radical black activists I've personally interacted with. There isn't really any civil rights movement in the US that got off the ground without socially conscious whites backing it up through legislation. It's one reason of many that "**** whitey" is not a constructive viewpoint to have.

I'd say that's the best argument for the sane position: most whites are objective sociopathic monsters, ethically speaking-- that I've ever heard, considering that the Civil Rights Movement was white liberal sabotage of the Black community by offering them diluted scraps of what they inherently earned by being the continued targets of a several hundred year mass terrorist campaign.

But continue with your argument that Black people should be grateful for the terrorism whites continuously inflict of them globally.

cdtm
https://arcdigital.media/how-contemporary-capitalism-drives-hysterical-wokeness-9fb206158aad

Might be relevant to my questions.

Wokeness on both sides is worth money. How horrible.

dadudemon
https://arcdigital.media/how-contemporary-capitalism-drives-hysterical-wokeness-9fb206158aad

Might be relevant to my questions.

Wokeness on both sides is worth money. How horrible.

Interesting read and they captured my thoughts in a more eloquent way.

We want too far with the "don't say mean things." We need to teach our children that people will say mean things and to calm the f*ck down about it - it's just words.

cdtm
Btw, why is this on the Glaad website:

Why specifically Muslims? It goes without saying there would be gay Muslims, but that isn't what they seem to be saying here. Don't they have their own advocacy groups?

Why not any mention of "People of Color", if they're representing outside groups?

Just asking.

Adam_PoE
Btw, why is this on the Glaad website:

Why specifically Muslims? It goes without saying there would be gay Muslims, but that isn't what they seem to be saying here. Don't they have their own advocacy groups?

Why not any mention of "People of Color", if they're representing outside groups?

Just asking.

GLAAD created the Commentator Accountability Project as a resource for journalists that documents the history of anti-LGBT statements of various commentators.

The Trump Accountability Project is a variation of this that focuses on members of the Trump administration specifically.

GLAAD is not advocating for other groups, but is documenting bigoted statements directed at other groups in its process of documenting anti-LGBT statements.

If an administration official targets LGBT persons and other vulnerable groups in the same statement, they may as well document both.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by panthergod
I'd say that's the best argument for the sane position: most whites are objective sociopathic monsters, ethically speaking-- that I've ever heard, considering that the Civil Rights Movement was white liberal sabotage of the Black community by offering them diluted scraps of what they inherently earned by being the continued targets of a several hundred year mass terrorist campaign.

But continue with your argument that Black people should be grateful for the terrorism whites continuously inflict of them globally. For the sake of hilarity let's say that you're completely right. Whites outnumber and outgun blacks in this country by a factor of like 9 to 1, so if they're as psychotic as you say that's even more reason to not bite the hand that feeds.

Or do you believe that the wholesale slaughter of blacks in the streets by the hands of vindicated racists is a preferable outcome for civil rights?

Putinbot1
For the sake of hilarity let's say that you're completely right. Whites outnumber and outgun blacks in this country by a factor of like 9 to 1, so if they're as psychotic as you say that's even more reason to not bite the hand that feeds.

Or do you believe that the wholesale slaughter of blacks in the streets by the hands of vindicated racists is a preferable outcome for civil rights? Sadly Panthergod is the star/fly sock of black rights. He is so out their he provides a poster boy for nut jobs. I let my wife who is African and lives with me in Africa read his post, now bear in mind she has a masters in religious conflict management from AAU and in five years when our due child is going to school is going to the UK to do a Doctorate, she just sai he is an idiot and laughed. Sidebar, she is far too smart to have an ass as good as hers in my opinion.

playa1258
PG with some straight psycho shit.

panthergod
Sadly Panthergod is the star/fly sock of black rights. He is so out their he provides a poster boy for nut jobs. I let my wife who is African and lives with me in Africa read his post, now bear in mind she has a masters in religious conflict management from AAU and in five years when our due child is going to school is going to the UK to do a Doctorate, she just sai he is an idiot and laughed. Sidebar, she is far too smart to have an ass as good as hers in my opinion.

She's definitely a psychologically compromised trophy of conquest, but I'm glad your self loathing sellout concubine pretends to have anything valid to say about a self respecting black person.

panthergod
For the sake of hilarity let's say that you're completely right. Whites outnumber and outgun blacks in this country by a factor of like 9 to 1, so if they're as psychotic as you say that's even more reason to not bite the hand that feeds.

Or do you believe that the wholesale slaughter of blacks in the streets by the hands of vindicated racists is a preferable outcome for civil rights?

Excellent demonstration of my thesis.

Putinbot1
She's definitely a psychologically compromised trophy of conquest, but I'm glad your self loathing sellout concubine pretends to have anything valid to say about a self respecting black person. No mate, we just think you're a lost cause. Fortunately the kid we are having will grow up between Nigeria, Ghana, France, Ireland and the UK. So they will be a rounded person.

panthergod
No mate, we just think you're a lost cause.

I'm definitely lost to self loathing traitors, yes. They are dead to me smokin'

Putinbot1
I'm definitely lost to self loathing traitors, yes. They are dead to me smokin' Your lack of self awareness is amusing.

panthergod
Your lack of self awareness is amusing.

I'm not compromising against the willing beneficiaries of genocide against my people. Period.

Your trophy of conquest wife being too weak to do the same isn't my problem.

smokin'

Putinbot1
I'm not compromising against the willing beneficiaries of genocide against my people. Period.

Your trophy of conquest wife being too weak to do the same isn't my problem.

smokin' Funniest was your total lack of understanding of genetics Riv a while back. Hilariously stupid.

panthergod
Fortunately the kid we are having will grow up between Nigeria, Ghana, France, Ireland and the UK. So they will be a rounded person.

..And I'm betting they'll be weaponized against self respecting Black people like many bedwarmer conquest trophy's children often are , based on your admission of her treachery.

panthergod
Funniest was your total lack of understanding of genetics Riv a while back. Hilariously stupid.

I appreciate your stalking and obsession, too.

Putinbot1
..And I'm betting they'll be weaponized against self respecting Black people like many bedwarmer conquest trophy's children often are , based on your admission of her treachery. That's the saddest thing about you mate, you're a caricature troll, possibly a white guy attempting to make a phenotypical group look stupid to his own phenotypical group. The hilarious thing is no allele anywhere in the genome does not occur in every phenotypic group. Whatever you are white nut, black nut, troll or anything else, you're either embarrassingly stupid and poorly educated or pretending to be to make a phenotype look stupid.

panthergod
That's the saddest thing about you mate, you're a caricature troll, possibly a white guy attempting ti make an phenotypical group look stupid to his own phenotypical group. The hilarious thing is no allele anywhere in the genome does not occur in every phenotypic group. Whatever you are white nut, black nut, troll or anything else, you're either embarrassingly stupid and poorly educated or pretending to be to make a phenotype look stupid.

Are you finished?

No, I wont waste my time pretending anything a fake liberal racist piece of garbage with a Afro fetish or his self loathing traitor sellout partner have to say is relevant to me, no matter how desperately you beg for my attention like the obvious respectability politics typical white liberal coward you are. You don't ever get to determine what I say, how I say it, and you HATE that like the typical control freak you white liberals always are with a black person you cannot dominate, eh? Leave that to your mentally weak wife, kid. You're beneath my notice. But have fun with your self loathing, psychologically compromised bedwarmer, mate.

I'll be over here having fun that you think you can even address me.

but continue. beg for my attention again.

Putinbot1
Are you finished?

No, I wont waste my time pretending anything a fake liberal racist piece of garbage with a Afro fetish or his self loathing traitor sellout partner have to say is relevant to me, no matter how desperately you beg for my attention like the obvious respectability politics typical white liberal coward you are. You don't ever get to determine what I say, how I say it, and you HATE that like the typical control freak you white liberals always are with a black person you cannot dominate, eh? Leave that to your mentally weak wife, kid. You're beneath my notice. But have fun with your self loathing, psychologically compromised bedwarmer, mate.

I'll be over here having fun that you think you can even address me.

but continue. beg for my attention again. You do this troll act well, it's clear you want to make black people look bad. Good try Trumper.

panthergod
You do this troll act well, it's clear you want to make black people look bas. Good try Trumper.
lol, you think self respecting black people give a shit what white liberal cowards think makes them "look bad".

Did your wife teach you that this is how terrified, traumatized and psychologically broken Black people who seek to be dominated by the enemies of their race think..?

smokin'

Putinbot1
lol, you think self respecting black people give a shit what white liberal cowards think makes them "look bad".

Did your wife teach you that this is how terrified, traumatized and psychologically broken Black people who seek to be dominated by the enemies of their race think..?

smokin' This is the thing kid, your troll act is hilarious. But you seem to know nothing of Africa or the people in Africa at all. You are clearly a faceless white guy trolling lol. Sad rightist.

panthergod
This is the thing kid, your troll act is hilarious. But you seem to know nothing of Africa or black people in Africa at all. You are clearly a faceless white guy trolling lol. Sad rightist.

uh-huh.

Keep believing that, idiot. I get it, in your circles, Black people with basic modicum of self respect are virtually non-existent. It's alot of buck dancing collaborators with the Invaders on the Continent. You invaders have done a great job with your corruption of minds of the elitists who BEG for access to white supremacist pseudo liberals such as yourself.

But don't worry.

They'll be a reckoning soon enough. smokin'

Putinbot1
uh-huh.

Keep believing that, idiot. I get it, in your circles, Black people with basic modicum of self respect are virtually non-existent. It's alot of buck dancing collaborators with the Invaders on the Continent. You invaders have done a great job with your corruption of minds of the elitists who BEG for access to white supremacist pseudo liberals such as yourself.

But don't worry.

They'll be a reckoning soon enough. smokin' Actually a lot of the people I work with are very well educated. Your lack of knowledge and continued demeaning comments towards others of your alleged phenotype show you as the know nothing, faceless, fake troll you are. Funny stuff Kid.

panthergod
Actually a lot of the people I work with are very well educated.

If they tolerate a racist liberal piece of garbage who in any way attempts to address a black man who will check the shit out of racists/self loathing traitors to black interests with hostility, then their "education" is a meaningless sham, since they don't even remotely have self respect or self knowledge in any way.

Hey, YOU brought up your self loathing bed warmer wife to me as a pathetic attempt for credibility on black issues--typical white liberal safari traveling invader piece of garbage reasoning, too--, hey, you're genetically/ancestrally corrupting a self loathing African woman who is willing to destroy her bloodline and ancestral legacy, therefore you have ANYTHING valid to say about black issues from a black man, eh? FOH -- and cited her *insulting me* as if the fact that your weak minded compromised sellout partner attacking a black man for having knowledge of self and pride in his culture was an issue.

Don't be mad that I wont hesitate to respond to attacks against me. you did NOT have to beg for my attention using your compromised concubine as a tool for credibility like the goofball typical fake liberal white interloper you are. that was YOUR decision.

Putinbot1
If they tolerate a racist liberal piece of garbage who in any way attempts to address a black man who will check the shit out of racists/self loathing traitors to black interests with hostility, then their "education" is a meaningless sham, since they don't even remotely have self respect or self knowledge in any way.

Hey, YOU brought up your self loathing bed warmer wife to me as a pathetic attempt for credibility on black issues--typical white liberal safari traveling invader piece of garbage reasoning, too--, hey, you're genetically/ancestrally corrupting a self loathing African woman who is willing to destroy her bloodline and ancestral legacy, therefore you have ANYTHING valid to say about black issues from a black man, eh? FOH -- and cited her *insulting me* as if the fact that your weak minded compromised sellout partner attacking a black man for having knowledge of self and pride in his culture was an issue.

Don't be mad that I wont hesitate to respond to attacks against me. you did NOT have to beg for my attention using your compromised concubine as a tiool for credibility like the goofball typical fake liberal white interloper you are. that was YOUR decision. You seem to be triggering yourself kid. Rather than trolling me effectively. Funny stuff. Use one of your other accounts. My wife and I are reading this laughing at you.

panthergod
You seem to be triggering yourself kid.

No, this is just me being me, really.

I enjoy exposing you fake white liberal frauds, just as much as your Nazi allies you pretend to be against.

uh-huh.

Make sure you show her I said shes a racist white man's whore and a compromised disgrace in every possible respect. smokin' laughing out loud

Putinbot1
No, this is just me being me, really.

I enjoy exposing you fake white liberal frauds, just as much as your Nazi allies you pretend to be against.

uh-huh.

Make sure you show her I said shes a racist white man's whore and a compromised disgrace in every possible respect. smokin' laughing out loud Yeah, well you're a white phenotype guy who's never been to Africa, so I'll show this exchange to a few real Africans tomorrow and we can all laugh at you mate. Ha!

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Still haven't really had my question answered.

Why is Jussie Smollett so well protected. a prosecutor steps down instead of doing her job?

Maybe it's the alcohol at the casino talking, but people.seem kind of afraid of hitting the bee hive. Allegedly, a police officer arrested a gay person, and was told "You'd better treat me right, or my people will come after you."

What does that even mean? Why is a twitter mob something to fear? Does that make 4chan the most feared people on the planet?

I don't get anything.

Putinbot1

panthergod
Yeah, well you're a white phenotype guy who's never been to Africa,

Who told you that, you transparently imperceptive fool? laughing out loud

I'm sure the broken house negroes who grovel for your Invader approval will laugh extra loud at the concept of something they will never know: dignity and self respect.

Putinbot1
Who told you that, you transparently imperceptive fool? laughing out loud

I'm sure the broken house negroes who grovel for your Invader approval will laugh extra loud at the concept of something they will never know: dignity and self respect. Haha, now you are trying too hard. No black guy would say that Kid. We will laugh at you mate, intelligent, educated people together, laughing, at you. laughing

panthergod
Haha, now you are trying too hard. No black guy would say that Kid. We will laugh at you mate.

Keep thinking that. You know nothing about black people beyond the self loathing pseudo elitists who beg for white acceptance, apparently.

Make sure she laughs extra hard at the fact that your child--raised by a racist liberal coward and his weak minded compromised sellout bed warmer-- will NEVER have an authentic ancestral cultural identity of their own, too. smokin'

LordofBrooklyn
Haha, now you are trying too hard. No black guy would say that Kid. We will laugh at you mate, intelligent, educated people together, laughing, at you. laughing

What WOULD a Black guy say, exactly?

panthergod

panthergod
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

..Because this b!tch knows how black people talk, amirite? laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

panthergod

BrolyBlack
Im not here to argue with you. I agree with most of what your speaking about

Putinbot1
Of course there is: He attempted to use his racialized fetish for Black women to gain credibility against me; and cited her attacking me. Therefore, shes's fair game. I did not ask him to bring her up to attack me. That was his doing. Funny how you think a white phenotypical guy couldn't love a black phenotypical woman. More proof you are just a silly troll. Funny thing kid, if you do visit Africa, and are what you pretend, hit me up and we can meet in Lagos, or Benin etc. But of course you're not and you won't. Good troll act kid but, you have never been to Africa or probably known a woman of any colours touch. We are laughing at you big time as we go to bed. laughing silly little virgin troll boy. Forever Alone.

Stringer
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Stop posting in red

panthergod
Funny how you think a white phenotypical guy couldn't love a black phenotypicalwoman.

Oh, you just PROVED you can't, considering all she is is a tool for you to attack Black men for checking racists/self loathing traitors to black interests.

Tell me, does your mentally broken, bedwarmer concubine wife KNOW that she's simply a trophy of conquest for you to throw in uncompromised black men's face..?

oh, I'm sure she does, since the reason most of these bedwarmers are with you is for status and money. I'm sure one of your 'kids' will be pretty surprisingly dark-skinned as well.. laughing out loud

Why the **** would I do that..?

I have actual culture, you delusional reprobate. I don't need to meet a white invader who prides himself on using black women to attack black men like a b!tchmade coward who definitely doesn't genuinely love black people..

Or is this some sort of threat..? in which case...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Wait, what? this is hilarious..

First you use your compromised bedwarmer to attack a black man for checking racists and self loathing black sellouts like your whore wife, and now your randomly OBSESSED with my sex life..?

Wait.. you think .. attracting women.. is.. difficult..? laughing out loud

Of course. I mean, it's.. YOU, after all.

Typical tiiiiny white man. smokin' Its okay, little guy. ONE DAY you'll measure up and be on our level. I mean, not really, you had to abandon your own people to find a woman that would give you children with strong enough genes to survive the coming demographic implosion of Europe (laughing out loud, your people are virtually gone and you had to run to Africa to find a woman desperate enough to marry you..not pathetic at all..)

But hey. In your honor, I think I may go out to my Ivy League college city tonight kick some game and compromise some white women and render them utterly psychologically ruined for white men forever(spades up... :lolsmile. used to be a specialty of mine back in the day. the students are starting to return. Anything to decrease those plummeting population rates even faster, eh? Thanks for doing your part to help maximize the decline of your people, to boot. I guess you ARE serving a purpose, eh?

laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin' :

cdtm

shiv
Thank you Pb Thank you Pg

I'm Crying Laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Oh, you just PROVED you can't, considering all she is is a tool for you to attack Black men for checking racists/self loathing traitors to black interests.

Tell me, does your mentally broken, bedwarmer concubine wife KNOW that she's simply a trophy of conquest for you to throw in uncompromised black men's face..?

oh, I'm sure she does, since the reason most of these bedwarmers are with you is for status and money. I'm sure one of your 'kids' will be pretty surprisingly dark-skinned as well.. laughing out loud

Why the **** would I do that..?

I have actual culture, you delusional reprobate. I don't need to meet a white invader who prides himself on using black women to attack black men like a b!tchmade coward who definitely doesn't genuinely love black people..

Or is this some sort of threat..? in which case...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Wait, what? this is hilarious..

First you use your compromised bedwarmer to attack a black man for checking racists and self loathing black sellouts like your whore wife, and now your randomly OBSESSED with my sex life..?

Wait.. you think .. attracting women.. is.. difficult..? laughing out loud

Of course. I mean, it's.. YOU, after all.

Typical tiiiiny white man. smokin' Its okay, little guy. ONE DAY you'll measure up and be on our level. I mean, not really, you had to abandon your own people to find a woman that would give you children with strong enough genes to survive the coming demographic implosion of Europe (laughing out loud, your people are virtually gone and you had to run to Africa to find a woman desperate enough to marry you..not pathetic at all..)

But hey. In your honor, I think I may go out to my Ivy League college city tonight kick some game and compromise some white women and render them utterly psychologically ruined for white men forever(spades up... :lolsmile. used to be a specialty of mine back in the day. the students are starting to return. Anything to decrease those plummeting population rates even faster, eh? Thanks for doing your part to help maximize the decline of your people, to boot. I guess you ARE serving a purpose, eh?

laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin' : Look at the little troll trying so hard. One thing is clear you never have and never will have the slightest bit of sex with any woman of any colour little one.

*pats trolls head*

Silent Master
I've known him for years, I'm fairly sure he believes everything he posts. he's actually admitted that women find him so repulsive that they've turned gay just to avoid him.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
I've known him for years, I'm fairly sure he believes everything he posts. he's actually admitted that women find him so repulsive that they've turned gay just to avoid him. Not surprised. Little bit sad if true, it was relatively obvious what he was. I hope the gets he help he needs in that case.

Badabing
Oh panthergod, insulting 2 different people, and their families, in 2 different sections of KMC. What shall I do about this nonsense?

mmm

playa1258
Straight psycho shit if he actually believes any of what he says.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.