Team marvel vs Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Martian Manhunter
Diana
Shazam

Vs

Gladiator
Thor
Captain Marvel

https://i.postimg.cc/1nb8pwQN/sth.jpg

lawest9
Split 5/5

MrMind
Team DC

Carol is the weak link

carver9
DC wins

Senor Cage
Thor solos.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Thor solos.

seriously, what's wrong

talk to me

did someone hack your account golgo?

StiltmanFTW
What the...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Thor solos.
Reported for lowballing

AlbertoJohnAvil
just curiou the reasons for team dc?

Thor controls the Power that empowers Shazam.
Thor was Able to Stalemate Zeus for Months in Combat...anyone who thinks Thor(Lord of LIGHTNING ,The Source of Shazams Ability) Doesnt Beat Shazam fast is hoping its a Slugfest...Heck Thor Would probably drain him of his energy...Thor isnt a Good Matchup for Shazam to face

Captain Marvel Can Absorb Electricity to further amp herself(as she did to Spectrum)...lol..Shazam is the REAL weaklink here lml

DarkSaint85
Martian Manhunter mindrapes.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

finally something I can masterbate to

SquallX

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Oh, wait...

You were serious or not?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
just curiou the reasons for team dc?

Thor controls the Power that empowers Shazam.
Thor was Able to Stalemate Zeus for Months in Combat...anyone who thinks Thor(Lord of LIGHTNING ,The Source of Shazams Ability) Doesnt Beat Shazam fast is hoping its a Slugfest...Heck Thor Would probably drain him of his energy...Thor isnt a Good Matchup for Shazam to face

Captain Marvel Can Absorb Electricity to further amp herself(as she did to Spectrum)...lol..Shazam is the REAL weaklink here lml Weird arguments they make in Spacebattles.

zopzop
This is basically Thor/Gladiator vs WW/MM since both Captain Marvels are trash tier. I'd give it to team DC because of the mindr@pe and haxx lasso.

Adam Grimes
Wasn't post-flashpoint MMH trans tier or something like that?

AlbertoJohnAvil
@squall

so what is this?

https://i.postimg.cc/3dbD7kN6/was.jpg

^^^^What you think That is?...Fancy Air?

That is LIGHTNING

oh god.. you dudes man

AlbertoJohnAvil
and how is it absurd lol?

..Thor Fought Zeus for Months...Stalemate...Thor is Lord over Thunder and Lightning...Thor can redirect that same Lightning or use it to constantly force Him back into his Billy Form

Adam Grimes
Does anybody else get the feeling Alberto is actually some kind of AI released here for testing?

Philosophía
I wish I will hate something as much as Zop hates Captain Marvel.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Does anybody else get the feeling Alberto is actually some kind of AI released here for testing? I doubt the "I" but I agree with "A".

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Alberto is Alberto.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Oh, wait...

You were serious or not?

Against Thor and Glads? Yes, lol.

Supermutant
psylocke stomps both teams, right Alberto?

carver9
Wasn't post-flashpoint MMH trans tier or something like that?

Why

SquallX
@squall

so what is this?

https://i.postimg.cc/3dbD7kN6/was.jpg

^^^^What you think That is?...Fancy Air?

That is LIGHTNING

oh god.. you dudes man

The **** does that scan prove again?

Billy is powered by Shazam himself, a bonafide Skyfather. If you think Thor will take control of his lighting, then your ****ing high.

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is what happens when you don't read on Thor comics.

Thor Is a Shyfather himself...Slash Elder God..Which are above Skyfathers

AlbertoJohnAvil
its why Odin has stated When Thor reaches his Full potential,he'll be more powerful then He ever was

-Pr-

If you believe Thor is a skyfather, then are you saying you intentionally made a spite thread?

AlbertoJohnAvil
he has the potential. its well known he's half elder god too

-Pr-
he has the potential. its well known he's half elder god too

I don't actually disagree with that, but if we started using potential as a supplement to feats, that would be the hottest of messes.

Quick Freeze
"The Hottest of Messes! The new talk show with your hosts PR & StiltmanFTW! Tonight's guests: Carver9 & Darksaint discuss the merits of a Hulk fart tearing a whole in the time-space continuum. But first! Spacebattles. What is it? And should you be worried? All coming up after these messages on:" *the audience screams*: "THE HOTTEST OF MESSES!" "Brought to you by: Space Cheese. Are you a pregnant astronaut? Look no further and reach for that Space Cheese!"

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
This is basically Thor/Gladiator vs WW/MM since both Captain Marvels are trash tier. I'd give it to team DC because of the mindr@pe and haxx lasso.

Best to wait and see how powerful Thor is these days.

SquallX

And Shazam took on Spectre and was winning for a while.

DarkSaint85
He was massively amped.

But a better gauge, was that Alexander Luthor was going to use the Shazam bolt to power his machine that was going to restart the Multiverse.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing So shazam lightning is multiversal?

DarkSaint85
Hey, I am pointing out what Luthor actually was going to use the Shazam bolt for.

Unlike Elder Skyfather Thor, this wasn't some hypothetical.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Shazam bolt isn't multiversal, stop making absurd claims

DarkSaint85
Merely pointing out it was the fuel for Alex's machine.

https://i.postimg.cc/7L7S5b8v/RCO027-1468893548-2.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
need more evidence of this claim

DarkSaint85
....that the Shazam bolt was the fuel?

We have Alex Luthor literally telling Adam 'we need you to call down the fuel'.....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint, where is multiversal mentioned

DarkSaint85
What was that machine for?

abhilegend
To be fair that was a cropped scan without context.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
To be fair that was a cropped scan without context.

whats the context?

DarkSaint85
In the previous panel, it's revealed to be a dream sequence by Shazam as he masturbates furiously on his power levels

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Ohhhh now you wanna start reading and checking context because abhi told you

this is hilarious

DarkSaint85
Erm....no?

Do you not understand a joke?

Adam Grimes
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Ohhhh now you wanna start reading and checking context because abhi told you

this is hilarious The fact that no one in Spacebattles helped you learn to read makes me sad. sad

abhilegend
whats the context?

Shazam had become a link to destroyed magic by Spectre, calling Shazam lightning triggered the magic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, I'm sure it was totally a joke. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud somebody point out context and now you wanna play it off as an "joke"

when we debate, i don't joke. do that with somebody else

next time don't go on google images and read the actual material first

Adam Grimes
Shazam had become a link to destroyed magic by Spectre, calling Shazam lightning triggered the magic. Are you sure on that? I really don't remember that part.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Shazam had become a link to destroyed magic by Spectre, calling Shazam lightning triggered the magic.

thanks

Adam Grimes
Alberto please stop schooling us.

abhilegend
Are you sure on that? I really don't remember that part.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/o2ubkL0VimrtGJLBnhl9jYAOLjDmvJRoO2Ix-Z_3tqmPwBXzJDcfHbBc1RfugqEr_xJHisgH_fPD=s1600

DarkSaint85
thumb up and like I said, Luthor was going to use it to power his machine.

DarkSaint85
Yes, I'm sure it was totally a joke. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud somebody point out context and now you wanna play it off as an "joke"

when we debate, i don't joke. do that with somebody else

next time don't go on google images and read the actual material first

Lol reread my posts.

I never said it was multiversal. You didn't understand my post.

I said Luthor was using it to power his machine. Which he was.

Next time, read smile

Quick Freeze
I made a joke. Only celeyhyga17 laughed :-( but thanks celeyhyga17 thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Okay, I'll laugh too.

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
"The Hottest of Messes! The new talk show with your hosts PR & StiltmanFTW! Tonight's guests: Carver9 & Darksaint discuss the merits of a Hulk fart tearing a whole in the time-space continuum. But first! Spacebattles. What is it? And should you be worried? All coming up after these messages on:" *the audience screams*: "THE HOTTEST OF MESSES!" "Brought to you by: Space Cheese. Are you a pregnant astronaut? Look no further and reach for that Space Cheese!"

haermm

Sums KMC up pretty well...

Parmaniac
Erm....no?

Do you not understand a joke? What joke? I own the issue that's exactly what happened on panel.

tkitna

Yep

StiltmanFTW
J'onn can't even deal with an angry mob of peasants armed with pitchforks and torches --- his telepathy mostly knocks out its own user and nobody else.

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
MMJ, you mean.

Martian Manjobber.

Nobody calls him Manhunter on this site, unless we mean it in a very homo way wink

Quick Freeze
Lmao laughing out loud got it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.